Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mjsteven

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Heart Cards for Children in Haiti - Can you help?

I wanted to reach out to this community because I know stampers realize how much a handmade card can touch someone. I am leading the charge at my church, but I want to make sure that she reaches her goal of 1,000 cards to go to Haiti and I knew this group would help:

Amelie Le Moullac, age 24, died in a tragic accident on August 14th, 2013. Amelie's endless love touched the lives of those around her, and helped to mend broken relationships that often seemed beyond repair. "Amelie's Angels" is a discretionary fund started by her family to honor her life and to carry forward her legacy of love. The fund is associated with her church St. Mark's Outreach program, with a primary focus on enhancing their partnership with St. Andre's School and Parish in Haiti.

One of the primary objectives of "Amelie's Angels" is that children all over the world, and not just in Haiti, are given the gifts of food, clothing, music, love and laughter. We want them to know that "they are loved by Angels", working on behalf of Amelie who is smiling down on them from Heaven, knowing that her life's purpose continues to be accomplished by those on Earth who loved her.

"Amelie's Angels", is looking for loving hearts and hands to make Christmas cards for the children of St. Andre's in Haiti. The cards will be taken by Amelie's Mom to Haiti. Be an Angel and help the children to know that they are loved!

Smaller and no 3D cards are appreciated. You may write whatever you want inside, but here is a suggestion:
"Merry Christmas. Know that an angel loves you". Or in French...
"Joyeux Noel. Sachez qu'un ange vous aime"

Please send them to:

Jesse Jewitt
908 Round Hill Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94061

Thank you in advance!

If you are planning to send cards, reply to this post... I want to give her a heads up!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nancystamps likes this post.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Moved this to our card requests forum!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!