Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Holiday Hello Card + Video

Hi everyone ! I hope you are having a fantastic Die-Cemberô so far! The inspiration and surprises are still in full swing so stay tuned! Today Iím pleased to share with you a fun card that features the Ashlynn Snowflake die that was also found in this years Elegant Holiday 2013 card kit. We are joining forces today with first time Simon guest designer Nicole Picadura ! Please join us in giving her a big warm welcome!!

Unfortunately this limited edition kit that she shows in her video has already sold out, but you can still get the Ashlynn snowflake die and the December Warm Holiday Wishes card kit if youíre interested! LOTS of great projects can be made with this awesome kit too!

Without further ado Iíll let Nicole take over! Enjoy!

Hi, all! Nicole here with a card using the awesome 2013 Holiday card kit. I immediately fell in love with the kit and it has everything you need to create all sorts of cards! Iíve decided to use the Double Sided Chic Tags Cardstock as a main canvas for the card. The snow background is so great and you donít have to do much to make your card pop.

On top of the Marshmallow card base, Iíve added a strip of Peppermint cardstock and white embossed the snowflake image from the Holiday Borders stamp set in the kit, thought it would go perfectly with the background. From the Holiday Hellos Stamp Set I used two greetings, one small one and one big one, and stamped them on top of the Marshmallow cardstock piece I dressed up with the Peppermint Strip Stencil. I wanted to add a hint of green to the card so using the stencil with the Soft Leaf Hero Arts Shadow Ink was perfect. I also added some finishing touches using the embellishments from the kit.

I encourage everyone to take advantage of this kit and create fun Christmas cards. Having everything coordinated saves you so much time! This is also perfect for beginner card-makers, I recommend starting by choosing the background paper like I did with this card and build the card around it. Your holiday cards will come together very easily. Thanks for joining us today! Hope you enjoy the tutorial video!

Thanks for reading today and thanks to Nicole for providing us with Holiday inspiration!

Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win a special blog candy!

For a full product list please visit THIS POST on the Simon Says Stamp Blog

We also have 25% off all Copic Products !!

Happy Crafting !
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!