02-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport
Need Your Thread Deleted?
If your sale/trade is complete, here's how to let us know that you're ready for your thread to be deleted. Otherwise, threads are routinely deleted after their "active" period of 4 weeks / 28 days.
- Enter the first post of your thread.
- Click on "Edit" - lower right corner of post.
- Click on "Advanced".
- Now you can change the thread's title to " Delete Please ".
- Save, and you're now eligible to start a new BST thread. We have a limit of one active BST thread at a time, please.
* OR *
- Just click the * button in the lower left corner of your first post, and ask us to please delete the thread.
Hope this helps!
TexasGrammy ** Bev Gerard** SCS Moderator
Texas Rubber & Ink * SUO blog
Needing SU inspiration? Check out the latest from our SCS Creative Crew each month: Creative Crew Galleries!
Psssssssssssst! New creations appearing July 1st!