Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #161
Die Cut Diva

That's a great idea Laura!
Shelly, how is your little nephew......do you think he'd like some more cards?

Lynn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #162
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Sure- Brian, like Laura, has chemo now- he had radiation in the early stages. He has lost alot of weight, but other than that is doing OK. He had a rough time earlier on- the chemo was really hard on his liver, but the doc cut the dose in half, and instead of getting that drug every 6 weeks, he gets the 1/2 dose ever 3 weeks. No blood transfusions recently...when he is all done, Make a Wish is taking the family to Disney- how cool is that!

Here is his address if anyone wants to send a card- he is 4 and has a 8 yr old sister that alot of people also send cards to so she does not feel left out- she is Rachel- she loves to draw and color.

Brian McGovern
7744 Arrowwood Dr
Florence Ky 41042

I have had a migrane for a few days- Laura- I did not get a box out- I will send my daughter to the PO tomorrow if I do not get out. Sorry I am too slow.

Shelly
Old 08-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #163
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh shelly, Dont worry about it . You just get better. And thanks for the Address I will send a card to each. And some Digi's for Rachel she can color.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #164
Polyshrink Goddess

WOW!!!! Im so happy to hear that He will be going to Disney. My prayers are with him and the family.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #165
Polyshrink Goddess

Got some great deals at yard sales today. I will post on the blog soon. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bargains. Im trying to get some ideas to store My cardstock. And I think I found one. homemade...... How do you store your Paper?
Old 08-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #166
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Just dropping in to say Hello! Had a second migrane is 2 weeks.....I was so thrilled I got in to see a neurologist right away- when I called I figured I would hear- we have an opening in November!!!
My daughter is leaving for school in 7 days. It will be so weird with her gone. sniff sniff .....
Laura- I use SU cardstock, and I keep the cardstock in hanging file folders in plastic rubbermaid hanging file boxes by Color families. I have a large hanging file box for all of the retired colors. I also have a desk with a drawer that pulls out that has hanging file folders- so I keep all of my white, Paper Temptress, black, vellum, and metallics in that drawer- so the cardstock is right at my fingertips. I also keep a stash of white upstairs for printing digital images.

I cannot wait to see what you are up to- I love garage sales.

What is everyone up to?

Shelly
Old 08-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #167
Die Cut Diva

Whew! I haven't been by in a while!
So glad Brian and his family are going to Disney World - how exciting for them! I'll also get a "thinking of you" card off to him soon.

Shelly, can't believe you're going to have an "empty nest" now! Things change I know and know you'll miss all the kiddos. But, if they're like mine, you'll still feel like they're around for a while even though they're not there in person (they'll be burning up the phone for a while I'm sure!)
Hope you can get those headaches under control..no fun!

Laura, can't wait to hear what all you got at the yard sales. I LOVE to do that too. You just never know what will turn up!
I store my paper kind of like Shelly I guess. I don't have a lot of room at all, so I use some portable file boxes (plastic, like from Walmart) and hanging file folders. Due to lack of room they're stacked on top of each other. A real pain when I need card stock out of the bottom one too!!! My DP is sorted by colors and I keep that in 12 by 12 like magazine holders. I even made a couple the other day.......went to the Post Office and got a couple of the Priority Shipping boxes (they're free) and came home and cut them like the storage containers for magazines, etc...I have all SU in one box and then sorted by colors in the other boxes............

Did ANY of that make any sense what so ever!!!!! Mercy, it's hot here in Texas - and dry.....so bad!!!! Pray for rain for us down here!

How's everyone else doing?????????

Lynn
Old 08-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #168
Gallery Gazer

hello ladies. well school starts up in 3 days woo hoo lol. this has been a long month. i store my papers in those cubes from michaels. i got several when the were 50% off. i love them.

glad you're doing well laura and shelly your nephew will have fun in disney i'm sure. hope your migranes get better
Old 08-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #169
Polyshrink Goddess

Shelly I sent out some cards to your neice and nephew. I hope they received them. Having problems with this post office here. I hope your feeling better. Those migraines are very painful.

Thanks for the info on the Paper. I did find this idea in Michaels. I hope I can just put it together... Maybe just maybe my DH will help. Hes not so handy.LOL

I hope I get those deals on my blog soon. Lynn YOur info made sense. DID you say free... LOL I will go stop by and get some from my post office and maybe let them know how there running this place. JK....
Old 08-25-2011, 05:06 AM   #170
Gallery Gazer

morning
i've already emailed lynn but wanted to post here that i'm leaving the group. i'm not devoting so much of my time to blogging anymore. i hope you all understand. take care
Old 08-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #171
Polyshrink Goddess

Sad to see people walk out. we will miss you Carrie.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #172
Die Cut Diva

Just wanted to check and make sure everyone was safe after Irene blew through - hopefully none of our group lived in that area that got hit.

Lynn
Old 08-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #173
Pearl-ExPert

A silly question for all of you. What would you rather have: followers, comments, or even people just visiting your blog? I ask this because I am getting so frustrated over something that shouldn't even bother me. I maybe get 20 people viewing my blog on any given day (according to blogger stats) (and most of those are probably me tweaking my blog! Maybe from those +/- visitors, I'll get 3-5 comments a day, very seldom more and sometimes even less than that! Most days I can just go about my business, but lately it has been really bugging me. Especially because I am on some DTs and when I go to comment on the cards for the challenges, some of these ladies have 20-30+ comments for just an okay card!

So what is it my cards, my photography skills or lack thereof or what? I feel like
I'm posting to myself and I'm lonely!

I'm not begging for blog visits or blog comments from you guys, but your advice. Should I just go about my business and blog because I like to make cards or should I be making some major changes to my cards/blog posts. What is it that people want to see that I am not doing?

Enough whining, thanks for letting me vent. I'm going to go stamp something now!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #174
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well and especially those who were in the storm zone.
It's been awhile since I've been here but Paige's question brought me over.
First off Paige, I hope I'm not blabbing about something you already know but you can see if it's your visits that are adding up or visitors by logging in and going to your stats. You can view the page hits and can also check off the box where it doesn't count your own page views.
I would rather have the comments but I guess my visitors are coming from somewhere and although they don't leave comments, I do get a fair number of hits per day but yes, it can be frustrating.
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous so in my opinion, it is nothing you are doing or not doing... I love your cards and colour combos and you do the colour combos so well plus your blog is well laid out and attractive so that's not it either. I've wondered the same things with my blog but I've had a couple people check it out to give me some honest feedback and they say mine is fine so the only conclusion I've come to is that it must be because certain people have a 'following'.
That's all I've got... but I'd certainly be interested in hearing what others have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
A silly question for all of you. What would you rather have: followers, comments, or even people just visiting your blog? I ask this because I am getting so frustrated over something that shouldn't even bother me.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #175
Die Cut Diva

I'm in agreement with Marilyn here too! And Paige your cards are ALWAYS fabulous.

I've noticed that if I LEAVE a lot of comments on different blogs, I usually GET a lot of comments.

As far as if I'd rather have followers, comments, or visitors....I just don't know since all of them are nice. I always get excited to think that someone would actually want to follow my blog - so those are wonderful. Visitors - always wonderful too..........Comments.......they're great! An example of comments though that I've found is this.....I've got a card being posted tomorrow for a blog hop. I DO NOT LIKE the card at all!!! BUT I'll get some comments on it - mainly from the other DT members. Those comments mean a lot but not as much if I post a card that I really like, and then get comments on. Does that make any sense? So if I really like a card I do and only get say 10 comments that means more than if I post a card I don't like and get 20 comments......
I've notice a lot of blogs that have say 300 or 400 followers - and yet don't get but one or two comments...........and then see blogs that only have 30 or 40 followers and get 35 comments per card! Weird.

I usually try not to even think about it and just kinda do what I want to do. I'm struggling so hard right now making cards....just can't get motivated at all....so any comment/visitor/follower I get is a plus.

Lynn
Old 08-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #176
Forum Fanatic

Paige- I do not get hung up on how many followers- I follow alot of blogs, but I am too busy to go visit all of them everyday or even weekly...... (I hope that changes soon too). I care more about commenting personally. I do hear you- some people just refuse to come comment even if you faithfully comment on their blogs. I do have my comments set up so an e-mail comes to my e-mail address when I get a comment. If there is an e-mail address posted I send a Thanks for stopping by, and I try to hit their link and stop by their blogs as well.

I try to stop by my blogging group blogs each week on Sundays- I do have to admit that if a blogger NEVER comes to my blog, I do not stop there at all if my time is limited. I have had a number of conversations with people about it- I hear I work full time, etc...... so everyone has their own outlook on the subject........ I feel that if you have no time to stop by my by my blog...well, is mine time not woth the same precious time as yours is what I want to ask that person......

Quite a few of my comments are from other DT members and challenges.......I do notice when I stop by blogs on Sundays, others will stop by mine afterwards too.....

I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about comment and following.... I think when the blogging group was more active I felt more 'supported' where we had people stopping by and knowing what we had going on- I am in three groups, and it has happened in all of the groups.....where the activity has decreased and the groups are less interactive. One of my groups is big, but 1/2 of the group has not posted on their blogs in 4 months or more.....

I like the look of your blog- it is not cluttered and is nice and bright- great picture quality too.

Shelly
Old 08-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #177
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for your comments on this subject - i just need to let it go.
If it weren't for the blogging groups I belong(ed) to, I wouldn't have any comments or visitors! So it was a good way to get started. There were a couple of blogging groups I was in where one or two members never came to my blog to post a comment, so that was disappointing.

I did start joining in more challenges, not to win a prize, (I have enough crap!), but to get exposure for my blog. Hasn't been working for me lately though!

My commenting on others hasn't been consistent either, so that is a change I can make. Then like I said, maybe tomorrow this won't bother me at all! I need to just enjoy myself and post my creations because I am proud of them.

Thanks for all the input!

Old 08-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #178
Rubber Obsessor

You know what? I think Lynn is bang on the money with this - I remember this lady who was just starting out and had maybe 4 followers. She entered many challenges, became a follower on my blog and left comments all the time so I started checking hers out as well. Anyway, I saw her comments on so many blogs... as I was commenting with my design teams, just visiting blogs I love, etc... she had been everywhere, leaving comments, following blogs. You should see her go now... she has twice as many followers as I do and she gained them very quickly. I think she was smart enough to realize what she needed to do and set out to gain followers - her cards are lovely but really, there's nothing that jumps out and grabs you but each one is pretty... and she tells a great story so that has something to do with it as well. But yep, Lynn is right... leave comments, follow those blogs and you'll get lots more. I think most people are busy and like me, they always go looking but I don't always leave a comment - I try to be better at that but am not always successful.
I remember the first time I lost a follower... I was devastated that this person didn't like my work enough and deleted me - crushed, I tell you. But reality set in and to me, I am just happy that people are visiting my blog and if they take the time to comment, that's great and if not, oh well. Offer up some blog candy and see how many people visit! Actually, that's how some of them get the huge numbers ... they offer candy and you have to be a follower and leave a comment, so it can really up the numbers. I would rather have people visit because they want to but that is also how the 'high follower' artists get on some of the high profile design teams - having a lot of exposure is a factor when a company chooses some members of their team and I do know this because there were two teams I applied for but did not make so I asked them for some feedback... what could I do to make it better and in both cases I was told there was nothing wrong with my cards but I didn't have the following to offer them 'advertising'.
Anyway, that's the most I've had to say in a long time... but rest assured Paige, the quality of your work is fabulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
I'm in agreement with Marilyn here too! And Paige your cards are ALWAYS fabulous.

I've noticed that if I LEAVE a lot of comments on different blogs, I usually GET a lot of comments.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #179
Die Cut Diva

Yes, there are several blogs I comment on because they comment on mine but I comment on a persons blog because I LIKE what they do! There's so many different styles out there and I just like most all of them. So I guess, I comment because I know how much went into that card or creation they did. After seeing how long it takes me to create a card sometimes, I know that you just can't "whip" these things out.

I do know if I was working or had small kids I wouldn't even probably be doing any of this because of "time"! So those that have children or that are working, they're going to get a comment from me whenever possible if I like their creation. I didn't even start doing this until after I retired and I still find myself going in circles sometimes. I can't image how busy a person must be that has small children, works, AND creates so many wonderful cards. There's a lot of folks out there that work, have kiddos, and are on like four DT's! How does someone do that????? Even though I'm organized I don't think I could do that for long.

And that just makes me FURIOUS that a DT wouldn't have you because of your following, etc....It shouldn't be about that at all....it should be about the things you create.

While we're on this type of subject.......I notice that a lot of the DT say don't even apply unless you post on your blog, SCS, PCP, and what ever.......Mercy, I really try to post some on SCS, but it's hard to keep up with all the sites out there and then to stop and post on them. I ran into one DT call recently where you had to post weekly, and on SCS, PCP, etc....AND submit a creation at least once a month for publication!!! To me, that's when all the fun goes out of this wonderful "hobby"!!!

Lynn
Old 09-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #180
Die Cut Diva

Just checking in here - hope everyone is having a good week!

No rain here in Texas - but some VERY SERIOUS fires! If you're having rain in your area, send it to Texas!

What's everyone up to these days?

Lynn
Old 09-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #181
Polyshrink Goddess

Just a little thought in my head- As for the blogging Im losing alot of my followers.

I'm going to try to take all your advice and use it. I hope soon. I need to get back into things around here. I started with Fb a few months ago and it just takes up my time. Once I get going on one of the sites Its hard for me to go to the next. If I start looking at all the creations here. I can go on for hours. So by the time im done here. Its time to make dinner or pick up my son from school, etc.

Well I hope everyone has a blessed week!!!!!
Old 09-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #182
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

I am so busy lately, I am catching my tail!!! I usually visit blogs on Sunday nights, but I have been glued to the 911 coverage tonight on the TV!

I have joined a number of groups and find that helps with followers- one is Technique Junkies- I have been in it for a long time though (since 2004), also Gingersnaps has a Yahoo group. I find CDAC sends my blog ZERO visits when I post cards...... SCS -if you put your blog link in the post- (I noticed Cheryl at She Stamps does that) - I always get hits on my blog from there. 365 is a big challenge blog for hits on my blog. I also really get followers when I post pictures of 'how' I did something. The flower soft tutorial was a huge one for me and the how to make a straight edge punch on a circle got posted as a technique Monday at SCS- huge amount of hits (not many new followers, but that is not whey I posted it in the beginning).

I do post occasional Blog Candy- I think that is so fun..... and have had really nice DT 's that I try to support. I have been fortunate to be on nice DT's that do not only pick crafters for how many followers they have. I do think it is easier to be on a DT if you LOVE the images......

I agree with Lynn, I try hard to visit blogs no less than weekly of my blogging groups- unless there are people who never comment on my blog- I have had a hard time doing that lately, but will get back to that soon I hope!

My sister came here today- her son finally got married in NJ a few weeks ago, and the reception is in Illinois next weekend. She asked me to help with centerpieces for the tables. I think they will look nice- I am going to her house Tuesday to help her finish- so have to get my DT work done tomorrow- after I cover my grey...LOL

Stephi is doing well at college, Katie is loving Grad school and Chris is applying for winter jobs in Breckenridge.

We saw my parents in Ky last weekend and then drove to Ohio to see Katie....I came back and went to work the following day.

I found a hutch a neighbor had at the curb- it fits perfectly over my crafting desk- which is a fricking huge mess. Tomorrow I am going to take everything off my desktop and take down the shelves and hubby is going to take it into the basement. I cannot wait to be a bit more organized- I hope. I have so much trouble creating when I am surrounded by a mess...!

Have a great week- after watching all of these incredible stories tonight, I just want to shout God Bless America!

Hugs
Shelly
Old 09-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #183
Die Cut Diva

Sounds like you're super busy Shelly! Oh how I wish I could find something so exciting on the curb. I've been trying to go to yard sales lately looking for "stuff". It's fun to see what other people throw away.

Looks like my hubby is going to have to probably have another bypass surgery (he had one in January and this will be on the other leg). We'll find out for sure on the 26th of this month! Not fun for him - OR ME - males are a real pain in the arse with any medical problem - or at least my hubby is. Wish me luck on this with him! LOL!

Hope everyone is having a good week............

Lynn
Old 09-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #184
Pearl-ExPert

I have a question for all of you again! for those of you who use digital images, what kind of paper do you print them off on? The reason I'm asking is that my printer malfunctioned this morning and it's in to be repaired or replaced. I had always printed my images on PTI, Gina K base weight and/or SU without any problems, until major ones today.

TIA

Old 09-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #185
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Stopping in to say Hi! We are back from (my Nephew's( Wedding reception today- we had a family cookout yesterday- just the girls showed up, but it was a nice sized party- 30 or so of us..... My poor sister- she has to cook for: gluten intolerant, allergies , no dairy, etc....the menu was alot of different stuff so everyone was happy- but was yummy! I did not get in the pool- although it was heated, it was still too chilly! My husband and newlywed nephew were on fire @ bags!
The reception today was the same- the food variety was incredible! Gluten free pizza, prime rib, a pasta bar- and an open bar. Wow- it was great! We had a ball- my side likes to dance, so had fun after the food. They also had cupcakes and cookies for dessert. Yummmmmmmy!!!

I am working tomorrow and Wednesday- Tues I hope to design if my Fibromyalgia fog leaves me alone!

The Feline Playful challenge blog has a big Blog Hop starting this week- it is a 'Thankful' theme and we have LOTS and LOTS of sponsors- hope you guys will stop by and it would be fun it we had some winners in the group.

Oh no Lynn.....I bet your hubby can tell a huge difference in the leg that he had his first surgery on..... some people are so bad, they cannot feel the floor when they step on cold tile or feel hot water in the bathtub...... We will be here for you to vent if you need us! Bless you!

I am wondering if we should see if a couple more bloggers wanted to join us??? What do you guys think? It might be fun to have a little more chatter and 'action......LOL

Have a great week- I have to get off here and get to bed!

Shelly
Old 09-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #186
Forum Fanatic

Default P.S.

Brian only has one more chemo left!!!

Wahoo

Shelly
Old 09-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #187
Die Cut Diva

Shelly, all that food sounds great - and HARD to cook with so many special diets. I know what you mean though as one year for Thanksgiving dinner, I had several on special diets and I was just in a tizzy the whole time on trying to please everyone!
That's great that Brian only has one more chemo....will this be all now and everything is ok or do they know that yet?
I've already marked my calendar for the Feline Playful Blog Hop! Sounds like a lot of fun and yep, I'm really hoping I'm a winner!

Paige, I just use GP (Walmart) to print mine on. I'm really wanting to get some of the Cryogen or Neehaw (spelling) paper as that works better with Copics, but just haven't done it yet - I'm SO cheap! My printer is Canon. Hope you get your printer repaired!

Thanks for the thoughts about hubby having to go through another bypass surgery. I may be "venting" alot around here! LOL! His other leg that he had the surgery on is doing great now - which is very nice. Still some swelling but other than that, all is good.

OK, ladies..............First of all........thank you Shelly was giving an opinion on getting some more members here!!! I've asked several times and really can't get any response from anyone on this. I'm thinking if we want to keep this group at all, we're going to have to open it up to some new members. We're down to 7 now and really don't think Tami is involve here anymore as I haven't heard from her - which will make us having SIX! Not near enough if we want to keep going I don't think......................

SO! We're taking a VOTE here - do we add more members so we can keep the group??? And if you want more members, how many would you like to see added?
PLEASE tell me how you feel on this!!!!!

Lynn
Old 09-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #188
Polyshrink Goddess

Shelly, Im so happy to hear your nephew has one more treatment. I have one more to go too. I hope he is doing ok with the treatments they can be fustrating. They get me so tired.

Lynn, I will keep your hubby in my prayers. And I vote YES on more members for the group.

Paige, I used the same paper as Lynn. From walmart!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #189
Pearl-ExPert

I had to get a new printer, they said it would cost almost as much to repair the old one. I'm afraid to put too heavy a weight of cs in it, but Gina K layering weight works well so far and I like it for coloring with Copics.

As far as opening our group up, yes let's do it! If we have 6 let's keep the group at ten or twelve. I like smaller groups- easier to get around to their blogs. What does everyone else think?

Old 09-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #190
Die Cut Diva

Ok ladies, right now it looks like we have six and maybe seven. Like I said I don't know if Tami is still coming to this or not but I don't think so. I'll try to PM her again to find out.

Also, we haven't heard from Marilyn or Alissa lately......does anyone know if they're still with us? I'll also PM them and check I guess.

I was thinking of opening it up to five - that would either give us 11 or 12. We're not the chattiest group around it seems so don't think that would be too many to add.

If that's ok, I'll work on this tomorrow and edit the 1st page saying we're open..........

Is everyone ok with that?????

Lynn
Old 09-21-2011, 03:55 AM   #191
Pearl-ExPert

Sounds good Lynn!
Thanks for all you do for our group!

Old 09-22-2011, 04:54 AM   #192
Die Cut Diva

Bumping this up to the top............

We're looking for several new members - come on over and join the fun!

Lynn
Old 09-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #193
Forum Fanatic

Default Hi

Sounds great Lynn!

Laura- so excited- one more chemo- Yeah!!! Wahoo!

Paige- congrats on your win at 365- I have been playing there forever on occasion and have NEVER won anything! Wahoo! Also, congrats for Guest DT at Hambo. You go girl!

Hugs
Shelly
Old 09-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #194
Polyshrink Goddess

Lynn, I try to post messages on your blog. And for some reason It does not except it. I have to leave a message with anonymous account. How Can I fix this?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #195
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcamacho123 View Post
Lynn, I try to post messages on your blog. And for some reason It does not except it. I have to leave a message with anonymous account. How Can I fix this?
This has happened to me several times and it is so annoying. The only way I've managed to fix it is to uncheck the 'sign in' box when you log in - make sure to untick that and I think it will work. I used to also get the message that I didn't have rights to post comments but this seems to work so I hope it does for you too.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #196
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Ok I have the same problem with marilyns blog. Help!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 07:53 AM   #197
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh Great thanks Marilyn, I will try it.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #198
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Ok I have the same problem with marilyns blog. Help!!!
Another thing I remember reading about this is that it seems to be a problem with those who have the comments embedded in the post, like mine and Lynn's. If a separate pop up window comes up to comment, it doesn't seem to be a problem.
I also remember I had to do the unchecking at the sign in screen a couple times. Let us know if that works... it did for me so I hope that's the answer.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #199
Die Cut Diva

I don't know Laura! I do know (like Marilyn said) that it does that to me on a lot of blogs too - but only if I'm using Internet Explorer 9. Several months ago my computer auto updated from IE 8 to IE 9 and that's when I started having all kinds of horrible problems. I finally got fed up with it all and downloaded the free version of Firefox - and no more problems now. I also like it better as it's a lot faster.
But - again, like Marilyn said - if you'll unclick the "keep me signed in box", it should work as if does for me if I use the Internet Explorer.
Think about downloading Firefox (or maybe Chrome) as I think they're suppose to be better and faster.

LYnn
Old 09-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #200
Polyshrink Goddess

THANK YOU!!! it worked.
Boy was that annoying. So glad I got that fixed.