Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #1241
Pearl-ExPert

Everyone sure is quiet around here........getting ready for the big weekend?

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.

Lynn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #1242
Quacker Stamper

Hi Lynn. I've got a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow I hope to work in the yard and clean out the back flower bed and get the new beds watered good. I'd really like to get Spring housecleaning started also.

Not sure yet what the family plans are for Sunday. We're supposed to have some rain in the afternoon. I sure hope it doesn't put a damper on the festivities.

Worked on coloring an image last night for a couple different challenges. Hope to finish that up tonight.

I do have a Baby Shower Invitation card featured on the Bowdabra blog today.

Baby Shower Invitation with Mini Bowdabra Bow | Bowdabra Blog

I need to post it on my own blog.
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 04-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #1243
Pearl-ExPert

No special plans here I'm afraid.
My son and his wife and baby will be here tomorrow and Saturday and then leave Sunday morning to go back to Dallas - no the tornadoes missed them thank goodness!!! Anyway, we'll have the BBQ tomorrow evening and then just whatever on Saturday. It'll be nice to see them and the little one.

Maggie, I'd like a little of that rain here - we're just HOT! It's already 95 here today! I cleaned out a storage shed all morning and probably dropped 10 pounds from all the sweat! Hard labor is probably good for me though! LOL!

Lynn
Old 04-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #1244
Pearl-ExPert

No special plans here this weekend. Two of our kids will be working and the third one will be at his girlfriend's family. We will have Easter dinner with some good friends at their place, but otherwise all is quiet. It will only be in the 50's on Sunday, otherwise 60's tomorrow and Saturday. That's MN!

Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #1245
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
No special plans here I'm afraid.
My son and his wife and baby will be here tomorrow and Saturday and then leave Sunday morning to go back to Dallas - no the tornadoes missed them thank goodness!!! Anyway, we'll have the BBQ tomorrow evening and then just whatever on Saturday. It'll be nice to see them and the little one.

Maggie, I'd like a little of that rain here - we're just HOT! It's already 95 here today! I cleaned out a storage shed all morning and probably dropped 10 pounds from all the sweat! Hard labor is probably good for me though! LOL!

Lynn
Next time we get some I'll send it your way.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #1246
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Next time we get some I'll send it your way.
please makes ure it does NOT land here!! we had wayy too much wetness and coldness...yikes!!
I want some sunnnnn now)
Old 04-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #1247
Quacker Stamper

I can't believe that some places are still getting snow and freezing temps. My GF in Illinois says they have freeze warnings up. My Easter lilies are about to bloom.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #1248

Smile

Hello gUrlZ!!
just a quick popping in as my boyZ are claiming my attention...
(have grandkids here overnight -their 'decision'...lol)
DH just went to pick up our pizza order (we had no power for part of the late afternoon = NO cooking for me...lol)...we'll munch on pizza and watch a movie together...
I have been ohhhiingg and ahhhhinggg Lynn's *awesome* blog and picked the card I'll be casing ♥...
yeahhh...and also just perfect for one swap I'm in too... I already started and also picked my c/s and d/p but will work at the rest sometimes tomorrow...
As far as the book-card...mmm..not sure when I'll be starting that project...did anyone else created one besides Maggie??
BTW re: tool I cannot/ would nOT do without is my BS! I absolutly loOOOve mine...
(I have two now...LOL...long story here...lol...the shortcut of it is that my orig. BROKE!....
the inside part of it went bing and boom and out...totally my fault for 'forcing' it...yikesss
got a second one on sale a month after first one broke (menawhile borrowed my DiL's (which I had bought for her BD 2 yrs ago)...got a real good sale deal on my second BS
then a SCS friend came to visit me from Washington State before Xmas and brought me the parts to fix orig BS!!! (this was a total, wonderful ,unexpected surprise!!)...that is the reason why I have now 2 BS!) btw...DH has NOT yet replaced the parts....and orig. BS is now feeling lonely and abandoned in a box in the garage...mmmmmmmmmmm
What other Q's of the week did I miss??????
oopss...hubby is backkkkkkkkkkk....with some yummy hot pizza in towww...
BBL~~~~ **hugsss***

Last edited by Sama; 04-05-2012 at 06:10 PM..
Old 04-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #1249
Pearl-ExPert

You're so sweet - P!!

Hope y'all enjoy that pizza tonight and have fun with the kids!

I wouldn't know how to operate one big shot - much less, two! LOL! Keep that spare though - you never know when you'll need it!

Lynn
Old 04-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #1250
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

P-Glad the power came back on for the sake of the movie- pizza sounds good too- have fun with the G-kids!

Lynn- how is your back- be careful not to hurt yourself working out there!!!

Yikes- a blog hop with 50 something people- that is ALOT!!! WOW! How long does it take you to hop through all of those blogs???

Paige- lucky you- no cleaning!!! LOL

We will be celebrating my hubby's Birthday tomorrow- well today- the 6th.... We have an interesting neighborhood situation- one neighbor's birthday is 4/2 and two others with 4/6...... (all of the men...)

No stamping for me today... too much to do. I did manage to look through files and print some digi's tonight.....I am off work for a few days, but will work extra either Mon or Tues...

The girls will be arriving home tomorrow- so I have to clean a little, make beds, etc...hope to stamp a little bit. I printed out the image to CASE Marilyn again- now I will make 2 to CASE Lynn's as well! I did not start my technique- plan on it though- started pleating the sides- what a cool cool project!

Glad the tornado's missed everyone in Texas!

I am not sure what we will have to eat on Sunday- one of the girls does not eat Ham (picky picky picky eater....) , and the other is a Vegetarian...... Maybe we will have our Ham when we can really enjoy it!

My son did not even know it was Easter this weekend when I texted him today......... 2 yrs ago, he did not come home from college because he knew I would make him go to church- so senior year I did not insist he go. So, I am not sure what to do with my youngest..... Hmmmmmmmm My other daughter will come with us without any trouble. She has a paper due, so told hubby she could not come home until Tuesday, so that has changed and she is coming tomorrow, but it will be a surprise- how fun!

This is the first year I am not buying chocolate bunnies and candy and the entire family is not together.....

Ok- gotta get to bed! I guess I am the member that Tucks everyone in! I just cannot seem to get to bed early!!!
Sweet Dreams!!!

Shelly
Old 04-06-2012, 03:31 AM   #1251
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

T.G.I.F.!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin Twisted Tuesday

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: Camping in the Forest
Old 04-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #1252

Shelly, I'm sorry the whole family won't be together for Easter. I know how that feels.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #1253
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning everyone! I'm sure I'll be in and out on here, but in case I miss anyone, I want to wish you all a Happy Easter and a fantastic holiday weekend!

I'm working on some cards for some challenges and will have those posted throughout the day and weekend. I've got ideas and I need to get them out before I lose them!

Also, today is my debut as a new DT member for McMahon Five Design! My blog posts about that will go live shortly.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #1254
Pearl-ExPert

Paige, every time I turned around today, up popped another card that you did! Loved them all too. You've been just WAY TOO BUSY girl! LOL! My mind can't work that fast!

Congrats again on the new DT - fantastic.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. I'll try to pop back in tomorrow - and if not, will on Sunday.

Lynn
Old 04-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #1255
Forum Fanatic

Default Happy Easter

Popping in to say Happy Easter to everyone!!!

My oldest daughter had her term paper deadline moved back, so she was able to come home- I did not tell my hubby- so it was a Birthday surprise for him- fun...!

I was able to stamp a card for something I forgot I signed up for...I am the card captain all week next week for Michael Strong Yahoo group........ I have Monday's done....

I hope to shop a bit with the girls tomorrow and will try to get my CASE cards done. They both have school work to do, so after we shop a bit, we will go out to eat.

See you all in blogland sometime this weekend!

Shelly
Old 04-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #1256
Gallery Gazer

Hi everyone!

Popping in here really quick to wish you all a great Easter weekend! Shelly: we are facing the first Easter where I make no goodie baskets, or gifts for the kids. In fact, DH & I just figured out what we want for Easter dinner. I think we will be alone for the first time. It's ok, though. I'm only a little sad about it.

I have to get busy in the kitchen now though. We have a funeral today at our church for a sweet woman who lost her battle with cancer this week. Its so unusual to have a funeral between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, but I think it's to accommodate out of state family members.

Later today I hope to get inky so that I can get caught up with my crafting buddies.

Paige: Congratulations on the new DT!!! So well deserved!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 04-07-2012, 04:16 AM   #1257
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Fellow Stamp Addicts. Happy Easter weekend. Got your Easter bonnet all ready?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #1258
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama View Post
Hello gUrlZ!!
just a quick popping in as my boyZ are claiming my attention...
(have grandkids here overnight -their 'decision'...lol)
DH just went to pick up our pizza order (we had no power for part of the late afternoon = NO cooking for me...lol)...we'll munch on pizza and watch a movie together...
I have been ohhhiingg and ahhhhinggg Lynn's *awesome* blog and picked the card I'll be casing ♥...
yeahhh...and also just perfect for one swap I'm in too... I already started and also picked my c/s and d/p but will work at the rest sometimes tomorrow...
As far as the book-card...mmm..not sure when I'll be starting that project...did anyone else created one besides Maggie??
BTW re: tool I cannot/ would nOT do without is my BS! I absolutly loOOOve mine...
(I have two now...LOL...long story here...lol...the shortcut of it is that my orig. BROKE!....
the inside part of it went bing and boom and out...totally my fault for 'forcing' it...yikesss
got a second one on sale a month after first one broke (menawhile borrowed my DiL's (which I had bought for her BD 2 yrs ago)...got a real good sale deal on my second BS
then a SCS friend came to visit me from Washington State before Xmas and brought me the parts to fix orig BS!!! (this was a total, wonderful ,unexpected surprise!!)...that is the reason why I have now 2 BS!) btw...DH has NOT yet replaced the parts....and orig. BS is now feeling lonely and abandoned in a box in the garage...mmmmmmmmmmm
What other Q's of the week did I miss??????
oopss...hubby is backkkkkkkkkkk....with some yummy hot pizza in towww...
BBL~~~~ **hugsss***
Sama, glad you got to spend some time with your grands. They are such a blessning. The 2 that live closest to me are getting up in years already and it's hard to schedule time with just them. I do miss having them over to spend the night.

If you haven't tried the card box, you should. It really wasn't as hard as it appeared to be. I'm still going to make one more before Mother's Day.

I'll have to look more into a Big Shot. I love my Bug and haven't felt the need to get anything else.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:28 AM   #1259
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Yikes- a blog hop with 50 something people- that is ALOT!!! WOW! How long does it take you to hop through all of those blogs???

We will be celebrating my hubby's Birthday tomorrow- well today- the 6th.... We have an interesting neighborhood situation- one neighbor's birthday is 4/2 and two others with 4/6...... (all of the men...)

No stamping for me today... too much to do. I did manage to look through files and print some digi's tonight.....I am off work for a few days, but will work extra either Mon or Tues...

The girls will be arriving home tomorrow- so I have to clean a little, make beds, etc...hope to stamp a little bit. I printed out the image to CASE Marilyn again- now I will make 2 to CASE Lynn's as well! I did not start my technique- plan on it though- started pleating the sides- what a cool cool project!

Glad the tornado's missed everyone in Texas!

I am not sure what we will have to eat on Sunday- one of the girls does not eat Ham (picky picky picky eater....) , and the other is a Vegetarian...... Maybe we will have our Ham when we can really enjoy it!

My son did not even know it was Easter this weekend when I texted him today......... 2 yrs ago, he did not come home from college because he knew I would make him go to church- so senior year I did not insist he go. So, I am not sure what to do with my youngest..... Hmmmmmmmm My other daughter will come with us without any trouble. She has a paper due, so told hubby she could not come home until Tuesday, so that has changed and she is coming tomorrow, but it will be a surprise- how fun!

This is the first year I am not buying chocolate bunnies and candy and the entire family is not together.....

Ok- gotta get to bed! I guess I am the member that Tucks everyone in! I just cannot seem to get to bed early!!!
Sweet Dreams!!!

Shelly
I never did get through that whole blog hop. I think I got up to about 30 and that took me 2 days. After that, got too busy to check on it again.

Happy birthday to your hubby. Hope you all had a great time celebrating.

We're having Easter dinner at my sis's house. She has the space and most of the family, so my dd and her family and I will go celebrate with them. We're all bringing dishes to share. I'm making Cheesey potatoes in my crockpot, baked beans, and lemon squares.

Hope you do have your family all there with you.

I did buy Easter candy and made up baskets for my granddaughter who is in college and she was not going home. She only has another month left for the semester. Sent one also to her sister and my daughter/son-in-law. I also made one for my 2 grands that live here and my other daughter/son-in-law. I'll take them tomorrow at my sis's.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #1260
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Good morning everyone! I'm sure I'll be in and out on here, but in case I miss anyone, I want to wish you all a Happy Easter and a fantastic holiday weekend!

I'm working on some cards for some challenges and will have those posted throughout the day and weekend. I've got ideas and I need to get them out before I lose them!

Also, today is my debut as a new DT member for McMahon Five Design! My blog posts about that will go live shortly.
You sure are a prolific stamper! Congrats on our DT for McMahon Five Design. Your card is very lovely. I'm going to have to check them out.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:35 AM   #1261
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Popping in to say Happy Easter to everyone!!!

My oldest daughter had her term paper deadline moved back, so she was able to come home- I did not tell my hubby- so it was a Birthday surprise for him- fun...!

I was able to stamp a card for something I forgot I signed up for...I am the card captain all week next week for Michael Strong Yahoo group........ I have Monday's done....

I hope to shop a bit with the girls tomorrow and will try to get my CASE cards done. They both have school work to do, so after we shop a bit, we will go out to eat.

See you all in blogland sometime this weekend!

Shelly
Glad that your daughter came home. It's always great to have everyone together.

I've never heard of Michael Strong Yahoo. What is that?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #1262
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Hi everyone!

Popping in here really quick to wish you all a great Easter weekend! Shelly: we are facing the first Easter where I make no goodie baskets, or gifts for the kids. In fact, DH & I just figured out what we want for Easter dinner. I think we will be alone for the first time. It's ok, though. I'm only a little sad about it.

I have to get busy in the kitchen now though. We have a funeral today at our church for a sweet woman who lost her battle with cancer this week. Its so unusual to have a funeral between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, but I think it's to accommodate out of state family members.

Later today I hope to get inky so that I can get caught up with my crafting buddies.

Paige: Congratulations on the new DT!!! So well deserved!
So sorry about the woman who passed. I have 2 good friends right now battling cancer. One just finished up all her chemo treatments and has a good outlook. The other just had a very experimental treatment for hers and did not get the results they were hoping for, so she continues her treatments until she decides to stop them.

Hope you and your hubby have a nice Easter together and enjoy you day. Maybe there's something special the two of you can do on the day that you wouldn't ordinarily do.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #1263
Quacker Stamper

I am actually going to have breakfast with my GF that has cancer and still doing the treatments. We don't get to see each other very often. Seems that when we make plans, something comes up. I love going out for breakfast.

Then I've got to go up to the church and work on some bulletin boards. After that, I'll have time to myself so hope to get some stamping done. I have a couple challenges that I need to finish up.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #1264

Old 04-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #1265
Forum Fanatic

Default Happy Saturday!!!

Good Morning!!!

I saw Lynn's Funny Friday card and it inspired me to make THIS one hehehehehe

Maggie- congrats for being one of the winners at the Outlawz

Can you believe...my college kids went to bed last night early.....I was up later than them...that's a first hehehehe

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

Shelly
Old 04-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #1266
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Good Morning!!!

I saw Lynn's Funny Friday card and it inspired me to make THIS one hehehehehe

Maggie- congrats for being one of the winners at the Outlawz

Can you believe...my college kids went to bed last night early.....I was up later than them...that's a first hehehehe

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

Shelly
LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!! lol lol lol lol

Old 04-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #1267
Gallery Gazer

Exclamation Time for TAT #3!!

Last edited by luvcardmaking; 04-14-2012 at 04:10 AM.. Reason: Removed by LuvCardmaking
Old 04-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #1268
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts! Happy Easter to all.

Church this morning and then going to my sis's for dinner with the family. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-08-2012, 05:31 AM   #1269

WISHING ALL MY WONDERFUL STAMPING FRIENDS AN
AMAZING EASTER SUNDAY SURROUNDED BY YOUR LOVED ONES ♥

♥ HE IS RISEN ♥ PRAISE THE LORD!!!♥
Old 04-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #1270
Pearl-ExPert

Hope everyone had a good day.......................
And are getting ready to start another week! Yikes!

I don't even have a card for tomorrow for my blog! I'm SUCH a slacker!!! Actually I've been sick all weekend and will be heading to the doc tomorrow! Nothing serious, just my yearly bout of allergy going into sinus, going into chest, shutting down all systems! LOL! If I could just get a little sleep it'd be nice right now. Hopefully, doc can give me something to get me perking again..............

Lynn
Old 04-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #1271

Old 04-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #1272
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts. Had a lovely time at my sister's yesterday. She had 28 people there with family and friends. I didn't stay too late because I needed to get home and work on my card for Perfect Sentiments. Got that done and was able to get to bed at a decent hour.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #1273

Heart

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration.
We headed out to our DD for 'lupper' (lunch/supper) It was just us and my DS little family and my MOm....the day was gorgeous and all the Gkids had such fun time together too. We got home at a decent hour and I was able to finish working on some of my cards...(Maggie are we twins?? ehehe)
btw, congratZ on your winning...wowww!
Lynn I sure hope you are feeling better today! I have my card case posted on my blog too if any of you like to take a peek
Shelly I love your 'hard to breathe' card...so hilarious! I hope you and your friend had an enjoyable breakfast together catching up on your lives...I'm sure it was great to be able to share some quality time together....
Darlene, thinking of you often these days...next Easter you and DH could opt to hop on the first plane and come and spend it with us...I am even willing to share my adorable grandkids with you my friend! I kept Easter low keyed this year too ...in fact I didn't even make an Easter card...can U believe it?
I had several made last year and I even forgot to give those out!!
I did make sure the Easter bunny 'popped' up both last Sat at my brother's place and yesterday at my DD's house....it always makes me smile to see the reaction of the children once they open the door and...squeeled in delight, especially the youngest ones!

***Have a GREAT start to th eweek everyone!!!! ***
Old 04-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #1274

Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #1275
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama View Post
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration.
We headed out to our DD for 'lupper' (lunch/supper) It was just us and my DS little family and my MOm....the day was gorgeous and all the Gkids had such fun time together too. We got home at a decent hour and I was able to finish working on some of my cards...(Maggie are we twins?? ehehe)
btw, congratZ on your winning...wowww!
Lynn I sure hope you are feeling better today! I have my card case posted on my blog too if any of you like to take a peek
Shelly I love your 'hard to breathe' card...so hilarious! I hope you and your friend had an enjoyable breakfast together catching up on your lives...I'm sure it was great to be able to share some quality time together....
Darlene, thinking of you often these days...next Easter you and DH could opt to hop on the first plane and come and spend it with us...I am even willing to share my adorable grandkids with you my friend! I kept Easter low keyed this year too ...in fact I didn't even make an Easter card...can U believe it?
I had several made last year and I even forgot to give those out!!
I did make sure the Easter bunny 'popped' up both last Sat at my brother's place and yesterday at my DD's house....it always makes me smile to see the reaction of the children once they open the door and...squeeled in delight, especially the youngest ones!

***Have a GREAT start to th eweek everyone!!!! ***
When my girls were small, we coined "Linner" for lunch/dinner.

LOL! Yes, we squeeze in the time wherever we can.

Sounds like you guys had an enjoyable weekend with the family.

Actually, I think next year I'm going to do more Easter cards. The ones I did this year were fun, mostly because they were for challenge commitments that I had.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #1276
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts! Bright and sunny here today.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #1277
Pearl-ExPert

I've been fighting with my mono adhesive all day. I usually use my ATG, but in my periodic attempt to use my stash, I pulled out the mono. I must have a bad batch of refills as the first one had the backing paper coming out crooked and wrinkled and it eventually tore. The next one the adhesive wasn't coming out in an even layer and what did come out wasn't sticking very well. Very frustrating! Guess I'll put the mono away until the need to use the stash arises again.

What is everyone's favorite go to adhesive?

Old 04-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #1278
Gallery Gazer

Hello everyone! Long church meeting tonight, now I'm trying to wind down and go to sleep.
Paige: I have been struggling with adhesives lately. There's a little one like the Mono made by 3M that I like. Someone gifted me an ATG and I'm still getting used to that.

I have it all, glue sticks, double sided tape, the ATG beast, Tombow, gave up on the Dotto thing, and some other type of small hand held applicator of sticky dots. And I seem to have a love-hate relationship with all of it. A friend has sent me another type of tape for the ATG so I have yet to try that, have to wait for the current roll to empty out.

OK, your very tardy member here has finally completed one of the past CASE assignments! Shelly - I just posted a couple of CASEs of a CAS card of yours. CAS was all that I could manage, 'cuz girl, you really create beautiful and intricate cards!!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #1279

Old 04-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #1280
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
I've been fighting with my mono adhesive all day. I usually use my ATG, but in my periodic attempt to use my stash, I pulled out the mono. I must have a bad batch of refills as the first one had the backing paper coming out crooked and wrinkled and it eventually tore. The next one the adhesive wasn't coming out in an even layer and what did come out wasn't sticking very well. Very frustrating! Guess I'll put the mono away until the need to use the stash arises again.

What is everyone's favorite go to adhesive?
I have an ATG, but it doesn't always work for me. Last time I used it I had to put in a new roll. They don't go in very easily. Then it wasn't working right and it finally tore with me trying to get it to work right. I finally had to take that one out. I'm using it just with the roll. I did find a new brand of mono at Hobby Lobby, and I really love it. It's made by Ad Tech. The adhesive is really strong and once you put something together, it stays together so you have to be careful and get it right the first time.

I looked for it online and found it at a discount so I ordered a bunch of it. Should be here any day now.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew