Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #801
Pearl-ExPert

I can't EVEN keep up with all the chatter!!! LOL!

Darlene - too much snow!
Maggie - I found your Pinterest button and am following now. I have one on my sidebar too if you want to follow.
Paige - I thought that I was the only one that had problems with making a card, then re-making, and re-making, etc..... I won't even say how many times I had to re-do that reflection card.........Yikes!!!!
Kelly - can't wait to see your reflection card! I wish I was going to the zoo like you...I'm just a sucker for any type of animal.

Will check back in later.

Lynn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #802
Pearl-ExPert

I have another Pinterest recipe to tell you about! Today I made "Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast". It turned out a little too salty for my taste, but not surprising with the contents of the envelopes. DH loved it though. No surprise as he is a meat and potatoes man. I would make it again, but need to figure out how to cut back on the saltiness.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #803
Pearl-ExPert

Paige, your Planner sounds GREAT!!! I'll have to look into maybe doing one. I don't have a binder but maybe could just put it in a three ring notebook or something!

The roast sounds good.....I'll hop over and Pin it. Your husband sounds like mine - meat and potatoes all the way - AND salt!! So good for you! LOL
I made the Chicken and Wild Rice that I have on my board the other day....it was just so-so....nothing outstanding. Plus I should have cut it in half....Mercy me....we had enough for about 12 people!!! I put a bunch in the freezer!

Lynn
Old 03-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #804
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post

The roast sounds good.....I'll hop over and Pin it. Your husband sounds like mine - meat and potatoes all the way - AND salt!! So good for you! LOL
I made the Chicken and Wild Rice that I have on my board the other day....it was just so-so....nothing outstanding. Plus I should have cut it in half....Mercy me....we had enough for about 12 people!!! I put a bunch in the freezer!

Lynn
LOL! That must have been a big recipe! DH and I don't mind leftovers for a meal or two. We try to have the leftovers for lunch the next day and then something new for dinner. That way I only to think about one meal a day!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #805
Gabfest Goddess

Waving!!

I pinned a recipe tonight that we made: something like black bean stew is (I think) the name of it. Let me tell you: It was AMAZING!! It called for ground beef, which I substituted, and made a couple of other alterations. Check it out & if you're interested in my changes I will fill you in. Boy, was it great.

I saw that 3 envelope pot roast, but thought "no way"! Hubby had a heart incident this past June and now we REALLY watch the sodium. Scary stuff with the heart.

My Lord, I am gettin too old for shoveling heavy snow. My shoulders, arms, back, wrists and ankles all hurt. I even took an advil. (never take much medicine)

Early-bird teleconference at the office tomorrow, followed by a meeting, so we had to get the driveway and cars clear tonight. Kelly, think of us when you are roasting at the zoo. LOL too funny how different the areas of this continent are!

Maybe this weekend I can figure out how to get the Pinterest thingy on my blog like y'all.

Oh, Kells, if you want to post the next TAT challenge I would love it!! And you know it's not too late to post a Reflection Card..

Hmmm. what else? HOW COULD I FORGET??? Paige, that planner is so very nice!! I'll be thinking of doing one for me for sure (except no pink for me LOL). Yes, I have a definite weakness for planners too.

Well, I'm bidding you all a good night. My alarm is set for 4:40 tomorrow morning. Time to get some sleep while the advil is working!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 03-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #806
Pearl-ExPert

Oh no, this made A LOT!!! You have to use 2 cups of white rice and then 2 packages (8 oz. each) of wild rice! I don't know where my mind was when I made this. Usually if I fix something with rice I'll use either 3/4 to 1 cup - and sometimes that's too much! I just hope it freezes well!!!!!

I think most of us (except for the new members) got an e-mail from Indah while ago. At least we know she's ok. I e-mailed her back and hopefully she'll be back around soon.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Lynn
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #807
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Paige, thank you for posting the pictures of your planner! WOW!! It is awesome! I am so impressed.

We had a Pinterst recipe for supper tonight. It was good. Cheddar Chicken Casserole in the Crockpot.
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin Twisted Tuesday

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: Camping in the Forest
Old 03-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #808
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Heart

Hello galz...
I had my boyZ here all afternoon and evening...in fact they didn't go home at all..wanted to stay for a sleepover tonight and their parents agreed to let them have a mini vacay here with their nonni...(that's us..lol) They'll be 'skipping' school tomorrow as they would have only gone there for two hrs...something to do w/teacher's approaching strike next week...
We had a great time together, first making gnocchi together for dinner (from scratch!) quite a labour of love I tell ya...lol.. then, later in the evening we played Tombola (an italian version of Bingo) then watched a bit of the Canucks game and now is all quiet in the homefront..sleepy boyZ upstairs and this nonna is feeling totally done but happy too ♥ I love having my Gkids around but now I am sooo ready for some shot eyes too...I'm sure someone is bound to wake up much earlier than I wish tomorrow....LOl...
G'Night ya all, sweet dreams... .....♥

Last edited by Sama; 03-01-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 AM   #809
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning everyone!
I know, it's way early, but my cats woke me up! So now I'm on SCS and Pinterest!

Jeanette, I pinned your cheddar chicken casserole to try, sounds good.
Darlene, I tried to pin your Black Bean Stew recipe, but the link takes me to baked ziti!
Lynn, I'm looking for your Chicken and Rice recipe to pin...adding a note to cut the recipe in half!

I'll be napping later today, I'm sure!

Old 03-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #810
Gabfest Goddess

Morning Stamp Addicts!
Lynn, that certainly IS a lot of rice! That would be enough to feed a dozen HUNGRY people LOL

Paige RE: your multiple attempts at a card that just didn't come together:
I have this one stamp, very intricate to color, but I just love the scene. One year I decided to work on it for my Dad's Father's Day card. Well, I started in April since I knew coloring it would take some practice. Yep, I certainly practiced.

Eventually I had ONE turn out well enough that I thought I could use it. Layered it, mounted it. It was crooked. "No problem, I can fix that". You guessed it. I tore it hopelessly when trying to remove it. I should have just sent it to him mounted crookedly, it's not like they haven't seen that from me before LOL.

I was so ticked at myself. I just whipped out a quick card & wrote a lymeric inside about a dumb woman who worked & worked on a card just to ruin it at the very end. That's what he received from me that year. So, yes, I feel your pain!

Sweet P, have a grand time with your grand sons!

Kelly: I'm sending some snow special delivery to you so you can cool off. I think it snowed more last night after all that work to clear the driveway. Ugh. But it's too dark outside to know for sure right now.

Jeanette: your pins are like a visit to a wonderful museum where everything on display is something I like! Ha ha, the only problem is I could spend all day there! I have this dumb job that I must go to so that I can have $$ to play...

Have a great day everyone & I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow AM.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:38 AM   #811
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Good morning everyone!
I know, it's way early, but my cats woke me up! So now I'm on SCS and Pinterest!

Jeanette, I pinned your cheddar chicken casserole to try, sounds good.
Darlene, I tried to pin your Black Bean Stew recipe, but the link takes me to baked ziti!
Lynn, I'm looking for your Chicken and Rice recipe to pin...adding a note to cut the recipe in half!

I'll be napping later today, I'm sure!
Ugh, I'm sorry! I'll get the hang of this pinning thing yet. I'll find the recipe and retry it. I found it on Allrecipes.com

Basically:
1 pound ground beef (I diced up stewing meat instead), cook ground beef & drain grease. (if using stewing meat, season with garlic powder, onion powder & ground pepper and saute in a little olive oil)

Combine 1 1/2 cup water, 1 taco seasoning packet and 1 small can tomato paste. When meat is browned (or ground beef is drained) add this mixture to the pan, add 1 can of corn. (We love olives so also added sliced olives). Add 15 oz can black beans UNDRAINED (that provides thickening). Simmer a few minutes. (we love the Chaloula hot sauce so I added a bit of that too)

When serving garnish with cheddar cheese & sour cream. We spooned ours onto a salad mixture for a taco salad. Yummy! It was flavorful, healthy, filling and fast!

Old 03-02-2012, 03:44 AM   #812
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts!

LOL! Sounds like you guys are sure into food as much as stamps!! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook and to eat. I just don't do it as much as I used to since I'm on my own. Mostly I cook a lot when my kids come for dinner (DD, SIL, and 2 grands) which is only once a month. If I do find a great recipe and cook for myself, it's usually on a Sunday and then I have lunches for the week. I tend to go overboard and cook a lot!

I've got a meeting this morning at 9 before I go to the office, so I'll only have 1/2 day at work. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 03-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #813
Pearl-ExPert

Morning all........

Darlene - that recipe sounds good...will have to try it! I'm all for quick and easy and this sounds like that.

Paola - I think I'm just going to have to start calling you Sweet P too.....easy to remember! Glad you had fun with the grands!

Maggie - know what you mean about the cooking. If I was by myself I'd LIVE on Lean Cuisine or a can of tuna !! LOL! We really don't cook a lot - hubby likes to BBQ, so that's always nice.

Jeanette and Paige - you two ladies alone could keep me on Pinterest ALL DAY!! LOL!
So much fun to see all the pretties. I keep saying I'm going to start CASEing a Pinterest pin at least once a week = but I'm just usually too busy re-pinning!! LOL

Lynn
Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #814
Pearl-ExPert

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lynn
Old 03-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #815
Quacker Stamper

Happy weekend!

My sis and one of my great nephews are driving over to Beaumont tomorrow to see the TSO in their last performance of Beethoven's Last Night. We saw the first performance 3 years ago and haven't been able to see it since. I'm excited. We also go see their Winter Tour every year and just love it.

Other than that, I really have to do some serious card making this weekend.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #816
Gabfest Goddess

Evening friends! Pretty tired here, stressful day at work. Doing some winding down now after dinner. A glass of wine is helping.

Hoping to get some card making in tomorrow. Have to make some envelopes for some 6x6 cards that I made for a swap. Never made envies before!

Hoping to see DD this weekend. Trying to get everyone together for a Sunday dinner. Keeping my fingers crossed. We'll have to see how it plays out.

Enjoy your night!

Old 03-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #817
Pearl-ExPert

Hope you have fun Maggie!

Darlene - get some rest this weekend.

What's everyone else up to?

Lynn
Old 03-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #818
Rubber Obsessor

Jeepers... I can't believe I've missed all of these messages and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you. I hate the way you don't receive all the messages and have to keep visiting the thread because I don't get to SCS so often. Welcome to the new girls... Lynn, will you send me a list and their blogs so I can go visit and add to my sidebar?
Sheesh, I feel like I've been living in a bubble!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #819
Pearl-ExPert

LOL! You're not living in a bubble I'm sure! I don't get a lot of the update notices on my e-mail either on here so I just try to check it either every day or every other day. I'll send you a PM with info on all the members but you can also find it on the first page on this.

Glad you popped in........we're having several "challenges" among ourselves and would love for you to do it too.

Lynn
Old 03-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #820

Evening everyoneee..
did some visitig this afternon and oh my!! sooo much fabby talent
amongst this blogging group! You are all amazing! ♥
Became a new followers to your blogs as well, but
please DO let me know if I accidentally forgot to add someone!!
Can someone please remind me HOW to add SA blogs'
list to my sidebar?...I DID warn ya that I have very limited computer's skills...:/
I tried to copy the list from the front page and add that to the (open new gadget)
list that google bloggers provides but failed many attempts...so I am calling it
a 'break' for now.........
Now I am wondering...do I need to add each blog link separatly then-
instead of just copy and paste the list I mentioned above???
Yikesss.....ok.retreting myself for the night...oldest GSon (10 yo Erik) came over after his soccer game (at noon) and never left...lol...
we just ordered pizza (his idea) and watching movies together..specifically
Harry Potter series...yeahh!...A bit of magic never hurts ) ♥
Old 03-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Evening friends! Pretty tired here, stressful day at work. Doing some winding down now after dinner. A glass of wine is helping.

Hoping to get some card making in tomorrow. Have to make some envelopes for some 6x6 cards that I made for a swap. Never made envies before!

Hoping to see DD this weekend. Trying to get everyone together for a Sunday dinner. Keeping my fingers crossed. We'll have to see how it plays out.

Enjoy your night!
Darlene, please look after numero UNO too!! (*YOU!*)
How's the envie making task coming along?? Pass the idea pleezz...lOL
Did your DD move out already?? I thought she came back and stay at your place?? I'm out of the loop...sorry... Hope you get the Sunday you are yearning for my friend...*gentle hugs*
Old 03-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #822

Talking

Quote:
Paola - I think I'm just going to have to start calling you Sweet P too.....easy to remember! Glad you had fun with the grands!

LOL..Lynn!...Looks that I am losing my own identity here as well...ehehhe
As long as U avoid saying Pay-O-lah (bleahhh!) U can call me anything U want...(almost!! watch it now..LOL)
Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #823
Gabfest Goddess

Hey there Sweet P. I guess that DD is back out now, hard to tell because her stuff is still here but we've not seen her for almost 3 weeks. I told her a few weeks ago to figure out a new Plan B because it isn't me any more. It's hard. She's not herself. But there's only so much we can take and we've hit our limit. Hope we can live with whatever the outcome is. It's hard.

No card time for me today. Hubby & I bought a new tv for the family room, replacing the one there that's 11 years old. New one is soooo bright and clear, amazing difference!

Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #824
Embossing Fanatic

HI EVERYONE!!!!

Oh how I have missed you all soooo much!!! My Dad has been very well, in fact this morning he went out to have a little walk outside the house and he looks great! Soooo happy! I can pick up my pace now

Big big welcome to new members: Maggie, Paola, and Kelly! You're gonna love it here. I'm kinda new too heehee but I'm loving it here!

Btw, I was supposed to host the next TAT challenge.. Would it be too late if I post it? Or someone already want to post it?

Soooo sooo glad to be back here again!!!

My blog: Miss Amber Does Craft!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #825
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Just dropping in to say hi before I get to bed. I have just worked 3 days at a row and have my youngest home on spring break. She has a friend her for a couple of days- and she is getting her Wisdom Teeth out Tuesday......

I will do my weekly blog hopping tomorrow night if all goes well. Otherwise, Tuesday I have to take young one for her appt, then have an appt with a neurosurgeon Tuesday for my neck and back..... My neck is giving me fits....it goes into spasms and makes my B/P go up from pain...... It is an on-going SAGA..... Sitting all day at work aggravates it alot, so tomorrow- I will try to stay busy and loose....LOL

You guys are so fun! I have not made a new Pintrest recipe for a while..... we have a ton of food in the refridge, so we'll see as the week goes on.....

Paige- I feel your pain- I had alot to do last week, and just did not have any MoJo at all! I am also working on reloading stuff onto my computer- since the old one crashed. I do not know what possessed me, but I backed up my computer a couple of weeks prior to the crash.....yeah!

We are going to Chicago tomorrow- home at dinner time..... We will show Stephi's friend the 'Bean' in Chicago at Mellinium Park , go eat and then take her to the Amtrack.

I look forward to the next challenge- that was a fun idea.

Shelly
Old 03-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #826
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via MSN to loulou31

Hi ladies
Sorry I have been a bit quiet on it.... I just seem to be sooooooo far behind with DT projects and trying to keep my head above water. I also lost my internet and phone for most of last week which was a little stressfull.
My baby Will has just started teething today, he is very unsettled, poor little muppet. Also my challenge blog, SGC, is having a DT call so trying to sort that with my sidekick.
I think that is pretty much everything other than slowly putting together a project for The Hybrd Chick Phewwwww, that is definitely it.
Welcome to the members, I will visit your blogs later in the week.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:09 AM   #827
Gabfest Goddess

Morning & happy Sunday!

Indah, so very glad to hear that your father is improving! That is excellent news indeed!
Please go ahead and post your challenge idea, thank you. Hopefully you can post it today or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Kelly, may we line you up for challenge #3, which would post around April 1st? I believe that you said you had an idea for one. Let me know if this is ok.

Here's the rough schedule:
TAT Challenge #2 posted by Indah on March 4-5. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from March 29-31.
TAT Challenge #3 posted by Kelly on April 1-2. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from April 26-29.
TAT Challenge #4 posted by ????????? on May 1-2. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from May 28-31.

Any takers for the May challenge? Come on in, the water's fine! LOL

Old 03-04-2012, 04:12 AM   #828
Gabfest Goddess

Shelly, sure sounds like you have a packed schedule for the week. Hoping that the neurosurgeon can provide you with some answers and some relief. I can't imagine how dealing with that pain must wear you down. Hugs to you.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #829
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Enjoy your night!
Hope that you were able to round everyone up for dinner tonight. It's always nice to be with family.

I worked on a card yesterday that I need to upload. It's for the Perfect Sentiments challenge this week. - Theme is Christmas!

Do you have a template for your envelopes? I made some back at Christmas time for some 6 x 6 cards since I didn't have any envelopes to fit. Now I have 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 envies and I make my cards 5 1/4" square so they fit.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #830
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Hope you have fun Maggie!

Darlene - get some rest this weekend.

What's everyone else up to?

Lynn
It was great! I love TSO and I had forgotten how much I love the Beethoven show. Sad that it was the last time for it. It was way cool because Paul O'Neill showed up after the concert to introduce a new talent and a couple songs from their new venture - Gutter Ballet. Can't wait to see what that's going to be like.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:29 AM   #831
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscheller View Post
Jeepers... I can't believe I've missed all of these messages and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you. I hate the way you don't receive all the messages and have to keep visiting the thread because I don't get to SCS so often. Welcome to the new girls... Lynn, will you send me a list and their blogs so I can go visit and add to my sidebar?
Sheesh, I feel like I've been living in a bubble!
Sorry you have issues with not getting your notifications.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 AM   #832
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by inskidahv View Post
HI EVERYONE!!!!

Oh how I have missed you all soooo much!!! My Dad has been very well, in fact this morning he went out to have a little walk outside the house and he looks great! Soooo happy! I can pick up my pace now

Big big welcome to new members: Maggie, Paola, and Kelly! You're gonna love it here. I'm kinda new too heehee but I'm loving it here!

Btw, I was supposed to host the next TAT challenge.. Would it be too late if I post it? Or someone already want to post it?

Soooo sooo glad to be back here again!!!
Thanks for the welcome.

Glad that your dad is doing well. Prayers for his continued recovery.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #833
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Just dropping in to say hi before I get to bed. I have just worked 3 days at a row and have my youngest home on spring break. She has a friend her for a couple of days- and she is getting her Wisdom Teeth out Tuesday......

I will do my weekly blog hopping tomorrow night if all goes well. Otherwise, Tuesday I have to take young one for her appt, then have an appt with a neurosurgeon Tuesday for my neck and back..... My neck is giving me fits....it goes into spasms and makes my B/P go up from pain...... It is an on-going SAGA..... Sitting all day at work aggravates it alot, so tomorrow- I will try to stay busy and loose....LOL

You guys are so fun! I have not made a new Pintrest recipe for a while..... we have a ton of food in the refridge, so we'll see as the week goes on.....

Paige- I feel your pain- I had alot to do last week, and just did not have any MoJo at all! I am also working on reloading stuff onto my computer- since the old one crashed. I do not know what possessed me, but I backed up my computer a couple of weeks prior to the crash.....yeah!

We are going to Chicago tomorrow- home at dinner time..... We will show Stephi's friend the 'Bean' in Chicago at Mellinium Park , go eat and then take her to the Amtrack.

I look forward to the next challenge- that was a fun idea.

Shelly
Sounds like you have quite full plate.

Sorry for the neck and back pain. I know that it not fun. Do you know what is wrong with your neck? Were you injured?

So happy that you backed up your computer before it crashed. That was very inspired.

Have fun in Chicago today.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #834
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou31 View Post
Hi ladies
Sorry I have been a bit quiet on it.... I just seem to be sooooooo far behind with DT projects and trying to keep my head above water. I also lost my internet and phone for most of last week which was a little stressfull.
My baby Will has just started teething today, he is very unsettled, poor little muppet. Also my challenge blog, SGC, is having a DT call so trying to sort that with my sidekick.
I think that is pretty much everything other than slowly putting together a project for The Hybrd Chick Phewwwww, that is definitely it.
Welcome to the members, I will visit your blogs later in the week.
Hi Lou. Thanks for the welcome.

Sounds a little stressful at your house with so much going on with your crafting and a new baby. Teething is a hard time for the little ones. So painful and they don't know what it's all about.

I need to check out your challenge blog. I love to take part if I can. Such a great way to get yourself out there.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:39 AM   #835
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Morning & happy Sunday!

Indah, so very glad to hear that your father is improving! That is excellent news indeed!
Please go ahead and post your challenge idea, thank you. Hopefully you can post it today or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Kelly, may we line you up for challenge #3, which would post around April 1st? I believe that you said you had an idea for one. Let me know if this is ok.

Here's the rough schedule:
TAT Challenge #2 posted by Indah on March 4-5. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from March 29-31.
TAT Challenge #3 posted by Kelly on April 1-2. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from April 26-29.
TAT Challenge #4 posted by ????????? on May 1-2. Please post challenge cards to your blogs from May 28-31.

Any takers for the May challenge? Come on in, the water's fine! LOL
Maybe by May I'll have the hang of this and see what everyone else has done so I'll volunteer unless someone else reaaaaaaaally wants to do it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:39 AM   #836
Quacker Stamper

Gotta go and get ready for church. BBL Have a fabulous Sunday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-04-2012, 04:57 AM   #837
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning Ladies!
I thought we could get started on our CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) A Member Challenge. Twice a month I will announce a SA member to honor. You will have two weeks to CASE the member’s card/project from either their blog or their SCS gallery, if they have one. You can CASE as many cards/projects as you wish, but please post to the group when you’ve completed your CASE. If you can, leave a link to their original card/project that you CASEd and tell us about any changes you made to their original design. You can CASE the card/project exactly, if you want. This challenge is voluntary, but we’d love to have all of our members participate. Most of all, have fun!
Any questions?
Well without further ado, our first CASE session will run from March 4 – 17 and we will be CASEing………..............Shelly!
Shelly feel free to CASE one of your own creations!

To start everyone off on this new SA CAM challenge, this is the card of Shelly's I CASEd:

Asian Doll

I chose this card of hers from her SCS gallery so that I could use a new to me Hero Arts stamp. You can see that I changed the colors and image, used dies and papers that I have and mostly followed her layout and theme.

So now it's your turn! Have fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (90.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Paige; 03-04-2012 at 05:01 AM..
Old 03-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #838
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Paige- that card is just darling!!! You are so sweet- I have so many cards book marked to CASE from your blog...and others- the hardest part is deciding which one to choose.......

I am not going with the gang to Chicago today- I woke up all stuffed up and have a sore throat : ( Drinking HOT tea......mmmmmmm

When they head out, I'll retreat to my work room- tea and all.....

Indah- glad to hear you father is on the mend! SOunds like everyone has a full day- have a Blessed one!!!

Shelly
Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #839
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good afternoon! Rare moment to stop in on the weekend but enough time to say hi!

Darlene - no worries! I'm new here, so I don't mind where you put me, hee hee! I can do April just as well

Spend the day yesterday doing laundry, helping ds with his science project and a big book report. I love how they are so interactive with their schooling but a great reminder of why I do not homeschool We went out to dinner last night since we couldn't even find the dining room table under all the paper, stickers, poster board and more! Fun times!

x0x0
Old 03-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #840
Pearl-ExPert

Paola.........you asked how to add the list of members on your sidebar.......I don't have the little pics with the cards on mine (don't know how to do that - but I know someone else can answer that for you!!!!!!! ) but I just have a list and I go to Design, Add Gadget, Add Link List, and then add everyone's blog. Not sure how you'd copy and paste that as I just type mine out.
SURELY someone has more computer knowledge than me though and can help you out more! HINT, HINT!!! Someone speak up here!

Paige, the CASEing challenge sounds great. I'll get one of Shell's cards CASEd before the 14th for sure!
Such fun.

Lynn