In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #6881
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

Tell her I said hi!! So sad about her daughter. I don't remember Ed but I know a bunch more. Lockhart only had about 3,000 or 4,000 people when I lived there so I pretty much knew everyone.
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #6882
Pearl-ExPert
 
Kiwime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Oh come on.....just fuel up the jet and while all the guys are watching football we'll craft!

Oh Lynn - I wish One day - maybe
__________________
Philippians 1:6 - I am a work in progress!
I Design for CCC Digi Challenge and Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
My Blog: http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/
Kiwime is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #6883
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Good morning Stamp Addicts!

Not as cold today as I thought it would be. We're at 43. Plenty cold enough for me.

Lynn, I will pass along your greeting to Kaye. She'll be amazed and I'm sure have some stories.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #6884
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

Just checking in on a VERY cold day!!! Brrrrr..........Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday (or Monday Maxine!).
Lynn
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #6885
Pearl-ExPert
 
Kiwime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,805
Default

Yep - having another warm one here done the weekly shop and a few other bits and bobs, just got the washing off the line and about to do some reading.....

The funeral has been held next door, so by this evening things will be a bit quieter - not that they were noisy at all, just the usual crowd chatting, laughing and working together sort of buzz.

Started my Christmas cards yesterday, and because I am running so late they are very much one layer and quick to make - Once I got the system sorted I could do the bulk of one in just over 5 minutes!! Now that is speedy!!!!
__________________
Philippians 1:6 - I am a work in progress!
I Design for CCC Digi Challenge and Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
My Blog: http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/
Kiwime is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #6886
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MiamiKel4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami by location, Germany by Heart
Posts: 21,202
Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default

Happy late eve check in!

Maxine, I'm sorry to hear about the services. That has to be so difficult. Your presence there is undoubtably meaning a lot for them. Hugs!!

Still no laptop as BIl extended his stay so I'm still navigating around via iPad .. Works for some blogs, others it just takes forever to open. I promise to catch up! Jeanette I was able to read yours .. What a brave girl! And LOL on buying your gift ... Nothing wrong with that, I say!! Are you going to wrap it up for Christmas or use it early, whatever it may be?

Yes!!! I did get your card+! Thank you again! I posted here in the thread but as you say, it might have been on your vacation ... And with my schedule I am sure I meant to send an email, too, and didn't .... Forgive me!

Dh and I went to see Gravity today. Amazing movie!! I mean ...wow. Now to see Catching Fire!! we did the last of the yard moving ... Hee hee ... More like all the things IN the yard! Trampoline, small play fort thingie, jumbo gym ... Making room for the party.

And prayers appreciated for my broken hearted daughter. Y'all have prob gone through this! We had a rough start to the weekend. As much as I loved her little bf, he's turned out to be quite a jerk. Spewing lots of lies and nastiness. Good thing is no one is listening, but it's still not nice. Esp after agreeing to be friends she's such a sweet tender hearted girl, I feel for her. Her friends have been priceless. Scooped her up for a party to distract her, had a sleepover Sat with the whole make over, make up thing going on... The big UM game as well (lots of rain but the family has a private box! How the other half lives ... Lol!!)

J, I wanted to say I love the picture wall idea. My dd and her bf did that a few months ago with art in the park. I bought the 10 pack of 12 x 12 s and they took 2 each and painted them. So cute! Last year for Cmas, I bought shadow box frames and put a 8 x 10 photo of her on stage with the program, tax stubs, etc of her first opera. Then I thought I should do them all!

Okay, I'm rambling!! Ill be working in my son's class tomorrow and then scrambling to,get Tgiving stuff done ..I'm so not ready! We are getting our tree on Friday since I am not brave like Jeanette and not going out on black Friday, lol. Last year I went out I. The evening like to target and toysrus but it was just okay, not extraordinary and the lines .... Oooooooh I cannot deal with looooong lines waiting to pay! Last year at Target we waited in a line 200 people deep and over an hour. Nooooooooooo, not for me!!! -

Hugs, ladies!!!
__________________
~Kelly~
*My little blog*
Designing for: Riley and Company Stamps Cornish Heritage Farms Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 11-24-2013 at 07:58 PM..
MiamiKel4 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:58 AM   #6887
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!


Kelly, I'm so glad you got your card. I was hoping that you had, but didn't have time to read back in the thread to see, so decided to ask instead. I'm sorry about what your DD has gone through. Glad her friends have been there for her! Oh, and the thing I'm buying for me is not a gift, so it will not go under the tree. It's actually something I've wanted for a long time - since before I went to Thailand last year (wanted it this year, too) but didn't feel I could spend the $$$ on it. Soooooooo I got to thinking it would probably be on sale on Black Friday. I saved a little $$$ each week in hopes to save up enough to buy the item. I have enough! Now if I can just manage to get in line soon enough that they don't run out.
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #6888
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Yep - having another warm one here done the weekly shop and a few other bits and bobs, just got the washing off the line and about to do some reading.....

The funeral has been held next door, so by this evening things will be a bit quieter - not that they were noisy at all, just the usual crowd chatting, laughing and working together sort of buzz.

Started my Christmas cards yesterday, and because I am running so late they are very much one layer and quick to make - Once I got the system sorted I could do the bulk of one in just over 5 minutes!! Now that is speedy!!!!
I hope to get more Christmas card done, but I've not been in the mood to make them. I think I've just been too busy with other things also to really get in the groove.

Even though a sad occasion, I'm glad that things will be back to normal in your neighborhood.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #6889
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Happy late eve check in!

Maxine, I'm sorry to hear about the services. That has to be so difficult. Your presence there is undoubtably meaning a lot for them. Hugs!!

Still no laptop as BIl extended his stay so I'm still navigating around via iPad .. Works for some blogs, others it just takes forever to open. I promise to catch up! Jeanette I was able to read yours .. What a brave girl! And LOL on buying your gift ... Nothing wrong with that, I say!! Are you going to wrap it up for Christmas or use it early, whatever it may be?

Yes!!! I did get your card+! Thank you again! I posted here in the thread but as you say, it might have been on your vacation ... And with my schedule I am sure I meant to send an email, too, and didn't .... Forgive me!

Dh and I went to see Gravity today. Amazing movie!! I mean ...wow. Now to see Catching Fire!! we did the last of the yard moving ... Hee hee ... More like all the things IN the yard! Trampoline, small play fort thingie, jumbo gym ... Making room for the party.

And prayers appreciated for my broken hearted daughter. Y'all have prob gone through this! We had a rough start to the weekend. As much as I loved her little bf, he's turned out to be quite a jerk. Spewing lots of lies and nastiness. Good thing is no one is listening, but it's still not nice. Esp after agreeing to be friends she's such a sweet tender hearted girl, I feel for her. Her friends have been priceless. Scooped her up for a party to distract her, had a sleepover Sat with the whole make over, make up thing going on... The big UM game as well (lots of rain but the family has a private box! How the other half lives ... Lol!!)

J, I wanted to say I love the picture wall idea. My dd and her bf did that a few months ago with art in the park. I bought the 10 pack of 12 x 12 s and they took 2 each and painted them. So cute! Last year for Cmas, I bought shadow box frames and put a 8 x 10 photo of her on stage with the program, tax stubs, etc of her first opera. Then I thought I should do them all!

Okay, I'm rambling!! Ill be working in my son's class tomorrow and then scrambling to,get Tgiving stuff done ..I'm so not ready! We are getting our tree on Friday since I am not brave like Jeanette and not going out on black Friday, lol. Last year I went out I. The evening like to target and toysrus but it was just okay, not extraordinary and the lines .... Oooooooh I cannot deal with looooong lines waiting to pay! Last year at Target we waited in a line 200 people deep and over an hour. Nooooooooooo, not for me!!! -

Hugs, ladies!!!
Bummer that your laptop is still not fixed, but glad you can navigate some on your iPad anyway, so you're not totally lost.

My heart breaks for your poor DD. That is so wrong of him to be saying not nice things about her after what HE did! I'm so glad that she has a good support group of friends that will help her through this ordeal.

I really wanted to see Gravity, but missed it. I fear I may have to go see Catching Fire by myself soon. I don't have a friend that would go see it with me. I'm surprised that my DD and DGD haven't been to see it yet.

No, I don't do Black Friday anymore. There isn't anything that I want that much to get up extra early when I don't have to and then wait in the long pay lines. Crazy!

__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #6890
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Lynn, I did see Kaye at church yesterday and passed on your hello to her. We didn't really have time to chat, but I will one of these days and hear her stories.

I made dinner for our Sister Missionaries from church yesterday. There were 3 of them. I fixed Chicken Stew in the slow cooker and it was really yummy. It is very simple - chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, apples, onion, some sage, salt and pepper. it cooks in it's own juices so no added broth or water. I had some leftovers, so lunches this week. I also made biscuits, which I haven't done in a really long time.

After dinner I had to take a space heater over to an elderly couple from church. Their heater had gone out and they were trying to find someone to fix it. They got the pilot light lit, but then the thermostat wouldn't work. I was able to call the company I use for my system and they went over there this morning and fixed it for them. I'm so glad they got it taken care of so quickly.

After I dropped off the space heater. I went by my sis's house for a little while. They were having a family dinner and celebrating my cousin's job retirement and purchase of her new home in Floriday. I almost knocked myself out getting into her house. There were so many cars and the porch light wasn't on. I stepped across the flower bed and smacked my face right into a 2 x 4 rail post that holds up their mailbox. Lucky I didn't know my front teeth loose! Ouch!!!!

I was tired when I got home and it wasn't that late, but Sundays do that too me, so it wasn't long after that I was in bed.

So glad for the short week this week and boss will be gone to Austin all day tomorrow. Yippee!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #6891
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Oh dear! Sorry you had a close encounter yesterday, Maggie! Glad to hear you were okay!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #6892
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

Sorry to hear you almost zapped yourself yesterday Maggie!!! Your stew sounds great and know it tasted good and especially on a cold day like we've been having!

Jeanette, you might as well go ahead and tell us what you're going to buy! We're all busting at the seams to try and figure it out!! LOL! Have fun shopping on Friday!

Maxine, glad y'all are warming up! Sounds heavenly with us having such chilly weather around here. And a card in under five minutes??????? Yikes!!! That's quick!

Kelly, all will be just fine with your daughter I'm sure. It really does sound like he's not being Mister Nice Guy right now - but hopefully it'll settle down soon. Her friends will help pull her out of it I'm sure. So, is the big party this coming weekend????? I forgot when you said it was!

Jim had a doctors appointment in San Antonio today so we've been gone pretty much all day long! Cold - rainy - and generally miserable day! Driving in that mess is no fun at all but I did get to run into Hobby Lobby for a few minutes! Yea!!!!

Later................
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #6893
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Hi Lynn... glad you had safe travels today and a bit of retail therapy, too!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #6894
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MiamiKel4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami by location, Germany by Heart
Posts: 21,202
Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default

Wow, super late check in!! Holy moly, these days are just rolling into each other!

Thanks for the 'support' for dd! I know she'll be okay, but I'm still her mama and am just so sad for her, but she'll be fine. She's actualy in the middle of dance rehearsals that keep her busy for 4 hours after school and with that kind of work out, she ain't got time to fret, LOL!

Maggie, yikes! Glad you are okay! You're such a good soul for cooking for the mission sisters and DID YOU SAY BISCUITS!! Girl, next time let me know so I can head over! YUM!!!

Oh, J - I think I know just what it is!! Hee hee!!! I bet it starts with an i and ends in a Pad! Have fun in that line - better you than me! Dd and I went to the movies a couple nights ago (Friday, maybe?) and there was a LONG LONG line nearby at the Best Buy and we didn't know why - turns out it was the Xbox One release. Gamers!!

Big hugs for all!
x0x0
__________________
~Kelly~
*My little blog*
Designing for: Riley and Company Stamps Cornish Heritage Farms Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
MiamiKel4 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #6895
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 10,050
Default Hello!

Dropping in to say hi! Only one more day of work (Wednesday) and off a week- and Stephi will be home for Thanksgiving- yeah! We go to Ray's brothers and I only bring a dish to pass and prob a dessert or something healthy to nibble on......

After work on Friday, I stopped and picked up Chinese food- there was way too much, so we ate it and ate it, and finally finished it today! Sat after work, we had Chinese food then went to see Gravity. What amazing acting by Sandra Bullock. Yesterday, I made a huge pot of Chili (took a break from Chinese food) and took some to a friend that just had wrist surgery, and watched the Bears loose, then made a few cards. I had a blast papercrafting.

Jeanette- your card went postal today- and I did post while you were gone that I rec'd yours in case you did not see it- thanks for the great card and goodies! Loved it all! Also-Love the idea of the grouping of the pictures on the wall- neat!

Kelly- hope the computer gets fixed soon- glad you have a pad to use while it is on the fritz! Uggg to the phone being on the fritz too- that would make me crazy! Sorry your DD is suffering : ( but glad she has such good friends! I hope the rain lets up soon!

Maggie and Lynn- such a small world! Maggie- enjoy your day with no boss there : )

Lynn- did you buy anything at Hobby Lobby?

Maggie- Chicken, Sweet Potatoes and Apples sounds like a great mix of flavors! Wow- glad you did not get injured- good to have all of your teeth intact- that is something I would do!

Maxine- Oh gardening! That sounds delightful! It was 28 here today and it snowed ~ 1 inch. There is a little bit of ice under the snow too, so a few fender benders out there....! Glad the funeral went over and was not too rowdy. So sad for the family of your neighbor.

I am not sure what I am making tomorrow yet, better think about that. I have a Dr appt- yearly Thyroid check tomorrow, then hope to make it to water exercise for the first time in a few weeks.

Off to get to bed- really- cannot keep the eyes open and it is not even 11:30 yet...!

Shelly
__________________
DT for Technique Junkies
DT for Sweet Stamps
My Blog-My Creative Rumblings
mcschmidty is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #6896
Gabfest Goddess
 
luvcardmaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southeast of Disorder
Posts: 7,137
Default

Morning my friends!


I have not been on SCS much lately. I think I'm avoiding coming here when I don't feel happy because this is supposed to be my "happy place". Anyway, I keep all of you in my prayers.

I think I am the worst member here as far as sending out the Card of the Month!! My apologies! Last weekend I made 3 cards (gasp!) and yesterday mailed them out to Lynn, Paige and Kelly.

Whew!! Now I think I'm all caught up - until next week!

Is everyone getting ready for Turkey Day? We're getting another round of rough weather, but at least after today's snow it's supposed to turn to all rain. But lots of wind. Hopefully the power will stay on.

Wishing each of you a great time this week with family and friends.
__________________
Darlene
Bijou's Blog

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
luvcardmaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #6897
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!


Oh Kelly, you are now guessing??? That's so funny! hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... wonder if she's right???

Shelly, I'm so glad to hear you received my card. I sometimes have had them get lost in the mail.

Darlene, so sorry you've had a rough spell. (((Hugs))) and lots of prayers for you. Please do not feel like you have to be happy to be here. We care!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #6898
Pearl-ExPert
 
Kiwime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,805
Default

Darlene we don't mind if you come and grouse here - we are not closely involved so we can lend a sympathetic shoulder and prayers and not get weighed down, and you can leave feeling lighter. We said early on we were 'here' for you! {{{{{hugs}}}}

Jeanette we are 'hanging out' to hear if you can get 'it', and what you buy yourself .

Got nearly all the bases for the Christmas cards yesterday - then there is just some chalk colouring to touch up an image and the siggy stamp and I will be done - then there is the letter to type and photocopy, and the cards to get ready for mailing... i think some of the overseas ones may be a tad late, for some reason
__________________
Philippians 1:6 - I am a work in progress!
I Design for CCC Digi Challenge and Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
My Blog: http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/
Kiwime is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and Forest Ranger like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #6899
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Oh dear! Sorry you had a close encounter yesterday, Maggie! Glad to hear you were okay!
Yes, Thanks Jeanette, just a little scraped upper lip. It feels much better today.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #6900
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Wow, super late check in!! Holy moly, these days are just rolling into each other!

Thanks for the 'support' for dd! I know she'll be okay, but I'm still her mama and am just so sad for her, but she'll be fine. She's actualy in the middle of dance rehearsals that keep her busy for 4 hours after school and with that kind of work out, she ain't got time to fret, LOL!

Maggie, yikes! Glad you are okay! You're such a good soul for cooking for the mission sisters and DID YOU SAY BISCUITS!! Girl, next time let me know so I can head over! YUM!!!

Oh, J - I think I know just what it is!! Hee hee!!! I bet it starts with an i and ends in a Pad! Have fun in that line - better you than me! Dd and I went to the movies a couple nights ago (Friday, maybe?) and there was a LONG LONG line nearby at the Best Buy and we didn't know why - turns out it was the Xbox One release. Gamers!!

Big hugs for all!
x0x0
That's great that DD has something to keep her mind occupied and off the jerk!

Yes, yummy biscuits. If I had the time I would have made the cheese biscuits like you get a Red Lobster. Do you have Red Lobster where you live? Best seafood!

Aren't people crazy! They were in line down here too at the Best Buy and they stay in line for a week for Black Friday deals. They camp out all week!!!!!!!!! Then they come back in a couple of weeks for Christmas deals. No way!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #6901
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Dropping in to say hi! Only one more day of work (Wednesday) and off a week- and Stephi will be home for Thanksgiving- yeah! We go to Ray's brothers and I only bring a dish to pass and prob a dessert or something healthy to nibble on......

After work on Friday, I stopped and picked up Chinese food- there was way too much, so we ate it and ate it, and finally finished it today! Sat after work, we had Chinese food then went to see Gravity. What amazing acting by Sandra Bullock. Yesterday, I made a huge pot of Chili (took a break from Chinese food) and took some to a friend that just had wrist surgery, and watched the Bears loose, then made a few cards. I had a blast papercrafting.

Jeanette- your card went postal today- and I did post while you were gone that I rec'd yours in case you did not see it- thanks for the great card and goodies! Loved it all! Also-Love the idea of the grouping of the pictures on the wall- neat!

Kelly- hope the computer gets fixed soon- glad you have a pad to use while it is on the fritz! Uggg to the phone being on the fritz too- that would make me crazy! Sorry your DD is suffering : ( but glad she has such good friends! I hope the rain lets up soon!

Maggie and Lynn- such a small world! Maggie- enjoy your day with no boss there : )

Lynn- did you buy anything at Hobby Lobby?

Maggie- Chicken, Sweet Potatoes and Apples sounds like a great mix of flavors! Wow- glad you did not get injured- good to have all of your teeth intact- that is something I would do!

Maxine- Oh gardening! That sounds delightful! It was 28 here today and it snowed ~ 1 inch. There is a little bit of ice under the snow too, so a few fender benders out there....! Glad the funeral went over and was not too rowdy. So sad for the family of your neighbor.

I am not sure what I am making tomorrow yet, better think about that. I have a Dr appt- yearly Thyroid check tomorrow, then hope to make it to water exercise for the first time in a few weeks.

Off to get to bed- really- cannot keep the eyes open and it is not even 11:30 yet...!

Shelly
I love Chinese food. What do you get when you go?

I would enjoy my bossless day if he would quit e-mailing me every 5 minutes about things that I already know.

I haven't figured out what I'm making for Thursday either. I'm looking at a food website to get some ideas for a side dish.

Good luck with the thyroid check up.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #6902
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Morning my friends!

I have not been on SCS much lately. I think I'm avoiding coming here when I don't feel happy because this is supposed to be my "happy place". Anyway, I keep all of you in my prayers.

I think I am the worst member here as far as sending out the Card of the Month!! My apologies! Last weekend I made 3 cards (gasp!) and yesterday mailed them out to Lynn, Paige and Kelly.

Whew!! Now I think I'm all caught up - until next week!

Is everyone getting ready for Turkey Day? We're getting another round of rough weather, but at least after today's snow it's supposed to turn to all rain. But lots of wind. Hopefully the power will stay on.

Wishing each of you a great time this week with family and friends.
Hi Darlene, sorry you've been in a funk, but if you come chat with us here, we will cheer you up and you'll feel happy!

I still need to get a card ready to send to Lynn. Sorry Lynn, it's in the back of my mind, just need to nudge it up to the front.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Our nasty weather is moving out and should be clearing up later today for the next few days I think until next week. It'll be good to get a break from the cold and rain.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #6903
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

I swear I think it's SCS that's screwing up everyone's computer! I NEVER get any kind of pop ups until I come here! Grrrrrrrr...................

I've been cleaning all morning and all the cooking starts tomorrow! I doubt if I'll be on the computer at all after about noon tomorrow but will try to pop in when I can.

Congrats on the new DT Maggie! That's wonderful!

Darlene - ANYTIME you get into a funk, please come by here! We'll cheer you up in a heartbeat!!! Sending hugs your way.

Will check in later - going to read a book since I had to clean house all morning!
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #6904
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MiamiKel4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami by location, Germany by Heart
Posts: 21,202
Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default

Hey y'all! Late check in again! These days are getting Looooong!! Hubby took ds to karate so I could pick up dd-6 from dance and finish cooking. I have three pies done ..ohhh the house smells good!!!

J, I sure whatever you are buying for your gift will be great and JUsT what you wanted!! Teehee!!

Shell, yes Gravity was amazing!!! Loved it! I'm going to see Catching Fire with my girlfriend on Friday while ds is with his sisters we have lunch planned at Pf Changs after ...YUM!!!!!
I don't eat meat so I won't be stuffed full of turkey ... Hee hee!!

I need to get two very late cards made so I'll scoot ....
Hugs!!!!!!!
__________________
~Kelly~
*My little blog*
Designing for: Riley and Company Stamps Cornish Heritage Farms Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
MiamiKel4 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #6905
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Yep........... it's Wednesday, but for some reason it just doesn't feel "normal'. LOL!


Get ready - the Turkey is coming to dinner tomorrow!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #6906
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

Just a quick check in before things get sorta crazy around here! I'll try to pop in if I get a chance - otherwise I'll see everyone on Saturday or Sunday.
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #6907
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Good evening Stamp Addicts! It was a busy day at work today, but I was able to leave early. Glad that I did because as I was driving home, I passed the Sticker Stop and realized my inspection was due this month before Sunday! I had to make a quick turn around and go back. Turned out that one of my fog lights was out so that had to be replaced to the tune of $30! Oh well, it's all done now. Then had to go by the grocery store and pick up a few more things for tomorrow so I got home about the same time as I would have if I had left on time.

Tonight I'm making cupcakes to make turkeys.

Thank you Lynn for the lovely Thanksgiving day card. The image you used is so cute and I like the paper pieced hat.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:57 AM   #6908
Gabfest Goddess
 
luvcardmaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southeast of Disorder
Posts: 7,137
Default

Good morning friends & Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am especially thankful for all of my many friends who have shown God's grace and love to me all week. Checking in on me, inviting me to dinner today, etc. And that includes each of you - well not the inviting to dinner part, LOL but you know what I mean!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your care and moral support! "This too shall pass" but while it's passing, people like you make all the difference! I am truly blessed.

If traveling, please be safe! Enjoy your time together with your family and friends. And hoping that each of you gets in a little paper & ink over the weekend! (hoping for an inky weekend myself)
__________________
Darlene
Bijou's Blog

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
luvcardmaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:38 AM   #6909
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default



Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:40 AM   #6910
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Good morning friends & Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am especially thankful for all of my many friends who have shown God's grace and love to me all week. Checking in on me, inviting me to dinner today, etc. And that includes each of you - well not the inviting to dinner part, LOL but you know what I mean!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your care and moral support! "This too shall pass" but while it's passing, people like you make all the difference! I am truly blessed.

If traveling, please be safe! Enjoy your time together with your family and friends. And hoping that each of you gets in a little paper & ink over the weekend! (hoping for an inky weekend myself)
Darlene, I ♥ you and am praying for you! And there's ALWAYS an invitation to my house for dinner!!! (just leave the white gloves at home when you come, okay?)
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #6911
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 10,050
Default Hi

Popping in to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!!!

We are about to hit the road- so will pop back in tomorrow!!!

Shelly
__________________
DT for Technique Junkies
DT for Sweet Stamps
My Blog-My Creative Rumblings
mcschmidty is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #6912
Pearl-ExPert
 
Kiwime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,805
Default

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and safe travel for those on the road .
__________________
Philippians 1:6 - I am a work in progress!
I Design for CCC Digi Challenge and Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
My Blog: http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/
Kiwime is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #6913
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MiamiKel4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami by location, Germany by Heart
Posts: 21,202
Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default



Happy day to all!!

She'll, safe travels!

Darlene, lots of love, dear!!

And Forest good luck out there today!

Blessings to all from a computer less Kelly
__________________
~Kelly~
*My little blog*
Designing for: Riley and Company Stamps Cornish Heritage Farms Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
MiamiKel4 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #6914
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Good morning friends & Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am especially thankful for all of my many friends who have shown God's grace and love to me all week. Checking in on me, inviting me to dinner today, etc. And that includes each of you - well not the inviting to dinner part, LOL but you know what I mean!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your care and moral support! "This too shall pass" but while it's passing, people like you make all the difference! I am truly blessed.

If traveling, please be safe! Enjoy your time together with your family and friends. And hoping that each of you gets in a little paper & ink over the weekend! (hoping for an inky weekend myself)
I hope you were able to enjoy your day today also Darlene. Remember that we are always here for you to lend that listening ear or just to be here.


Had a great time at my sis's with all her family and my older bro and his wife and my cousin. My DD was having dinner at her house this year so she could invite her MIL, FIL, and BIL and family over. They don't get together very often because the parents live pretty far away, so it was good that they were able to get together. They will come on our family outing tomorrow.

I feel like a turkey - STUFFED! There was so much food and it was all good.

I'm going to go play in my stamp room for a little while and finish up a DT card that is due on Sunday. Oh, and I need to send off a couple of the recipes I made today.

__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #6915
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

I GOT IT!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited!

And Kelly was right. My purchase - for myself - was an iPad Mini! WOO HOO!!!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and MiamiKel4 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #6916
Pearl-ExPert
 
Kiwime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,805
Default

Congratulations Jeanette - enjoy your new toy !!!

We have spent the latter part of the day at Waikato hospital - DH had an appointment with the Plastic surgeon re a growth on his face - it will come off/out in January (day surgery). Then we headed up to the Eye clinic as he has had problems with one eye - they were really good, as he did not have an appointment. They did a basic check and we now have an appointment for next Thursday, 2 weeks earlier than his scheduled one.....

On the way home we stopped off and saw my brother for half an hour, and then called in on DH's brother as we came into town, so quite a busy day in all.

The growth he had off his leg a couple of weeks ago was totally benign - thankfully!

Oh Maggie, I hope you don't get roasted like the turkey now you have admitted to being stuffed
__________________
Philippians 1:6 - I am a work in progress!
I Design for CCC Digi Challenge and Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
My Blog: http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/
Kiwime is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #6917
Swapper of the Month March 2013
 
Forest Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the Forest with my Forest Friends, of course!
Posts: 101,740
Default

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!





Maxine, sounds like you had a hectic (and perhaps stressful) day yesterday. Glad to hear there was some good news!
__________________
Jeanette
Excited to be a BRAK member
DT/s: JessicaLynnOriginal
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin



My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Forest Ranger is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and MiamiKel4 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #6918
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MiamiKel4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami by location, Germany by Heart
Posts: 21,202
Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default

I'm sorry Maxine for your troubles. Hang in there friend!!

My dd18 had to work a 12 hour shift for Black Friday and had to go in at 12 am .. Yikes! I told her it's good prep for being a. Ruse LOL!

My dd16 and I left at 11pm and shopped til,we dropped, finishing at 4 am!!!! We went to Denny's at 4:30 am and it was crowded! We sat right away but the line formed after us
We had a blast!

We just picked up,our tree and I've got,like 1/4 of the decor up. We are waiting for,the tree branches to fall my house smells so good!

I love Christmas!!!!!!
__________________
~Kelly~
*My little blog*
Designing for: Riley and Company Stamps Cornish Heritage Farms Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
MiamiKel4 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #6919
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,069
Default

Quick check in. Still have a houseful of company and will until Sunday. T day was great except I woke up with stomach virus. Still got it all cooked and was good. Then pulled a muscle in my back and spent the rest of the day in the recliner. Grrrrrrrrr. We did Black Friday beginning about 8 this morning. Now fixing chicken and dumplings. I'm tired!!

Jeanette you'll love the mini. That's what I have. Will check in again tomorrow and catch up with everyone and commenting.
__________________
My Blog: Creative Crafts by Lynn
Design For: Digi Haven
Design For: Tuesday Throwdown
jimlynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #6920
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 10,050
Default Hello!

Sounds like almost everyone had a great day yesterday....Lynn, were you able to enjoy any of the food?

I have gained 6 pounds in the last couple of months.....boo! Had a Dr visit this Am and they had to weigh me : ( I guess I will have to really behave in the next few weeks so my clothes will still fit me.

Darlene- yes-we are here for you- we all have our bad times and it is sure nice to know our Blogging friends are also here for you {HUGS}

Jeanette- very exciting- so glad you were able to score your Ipad mini- I am not sure what the difference is in Ipads- but that is cool!

Maxine- what a day you had! Whew- sounds quite tiring! Does your hubby have Macular Degeneration? Glad the leg report was good : )

Maggie- good thing you remembered that sticker- that would be bad if you forgot- and got a ticket! Glad it was not too difficult to take care of it. Oh- did you get a pic of the Turkey cupcakes? Sounds really cute!

Kelly- I cannot have a real tree because of my mold allergies- but I love the house smelling like Christmas- I read your note, closed my eyes and can smell pine : ) How awesome!

Have a blessed weekend- we will head into the City (Chicago) with Stephi tomorrow, then have a 50th B-day party to attend- should be a blast- a very fun group!

Hugs
Shelly
__________________
DT for Technique Junkies
DT for Sweet Stamps
My Blog-My Creative Rumblings
mcschmidty is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off