Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #6321
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Shelly, I thought Breaking Bad ended?! I must have the wrong show! I don't watch tv, I just can't seem to fit it in! But I did watch American Horror Story with my dd last night - freaky show! And of course, they are HUUUUUUUUUGE Walking Dead fans - that will be on in it's full glory this Sunday - she wants to have a zombie premiere party, LOL! The whole things gives me the jeebies but hey, all in the perspective, right!
Have fun with your TJ cards!

I'm SO far behind in my card making! Next week, I'll return in full glory I do miss it, part of the reason I was glad to unpack most of the Cabana and put it back, ROFL!!!
Breaking Bad did film it's final show, but maybe it hasn't shown yet or maybe Shelly's watching on Netflix. I have so many shows on my DVR right now. It seems that I never watch a show when it's really on. Everything gets DVR'd and then I watch it later while I'm working in my craft room or working on my computer.

I'm working on coloring images for Christmas cards right now. I have about a dozen colored, so I need to figure out some layouts for them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #6322
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
I having now gone and looked at your blog layout Jeanette, I had a 'blogger' layout like that until just recently.....

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all your birthday greetings. I had a great day, apart from the fact the landline had a hissy fit and would not accept inward calls. Thankfully my brother rang on the cell phone and told me, and then the Telco diverted my calls to the cell for the rest of the day (at no cost) and I got a couple of very special calls in the evening. Some of the grandies also 'skyped' me so I had a wonderful family day.

I did not get to play (again) but the body did not want to stop completely at 2 p.m., so I had a rest and read up about the gelatos in the little book that came with them at that point

I also managed a walk around the (small) block too - slow, but done, another goal down.... all in all a great day, and will continue today with my brother and his wife calling in - with cake
Sorry my wishes are late Maxine, but they are still heartfelt.

Card is coming on it's way.

Sorry about your landline acting up. Have you been able to get it fixed by now. That's great that they could forward your calls to your cellphone so you didn't miss that "important" phone calls.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Glad you were able to get some walking in. I have determined that I really need to get back to walking at lunch time or doing a workout at home when I get done work Just 1/2 hour a day.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #6323
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Maggie, I'm soooooo confused. I've looked and looked at the blogger templates and I don't see any that are three columns... but you say yours is. What am I missing???
Jeanette, when you go to Blogger / Templates, I show a button underneath that says "Customize." If you click on that button, it will take you to a drop down where you can see various blog templates. On the left side, it has a column that says Templates, Background, Adjust Widths, Layout, and Advanced. If you click on Layout, it will bring up a bunch of different blog layouts that you can choose from. There are a lot of different styles that you can choose including the 3 column one.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #6324
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Maggie, your absolutely LOVELY card arrived today! Thank you! In the midst of the madness, it was a sweet card to see and you're right, it was perfect!!! Your coloring is amazing! Is that with pencils? IT's so soft and serene - magnifique! Thank you!

I'm off to my daughter's Nat'l Honor Society Induction - I have soooo many things I need to get done so it will be a long night here! As soon as we get home, I'll be back to baking and crafting, LOL!!
Old 10-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #6325
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Oh, I just went to your blog... you have a shabby blogs template. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had a blogger template. This leelou thing affects anyone who is currently using one of her free templates - which is thousands of bloggers, I'm assuming. I have blogger, but the template I am currently using for my layout is a fee leelou template. So on the 19th it will go away. Not my blog... but my template. It will be a wonky mess unless I figure something out before then. EEK!

And I've tried and tried to download other templates today - even from the Shabby Blogs site where yours is from - and none of them will download for me.
No, my Shabby Blog is not my template - that is just my blog hearder and the background which is on either side. The actual template layout is from Blogger.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #6326
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Maggie, your absolutely LOVELY card arrived today! Thank you! In the midst of the madness, it was a sweet card to see and you're right, it was perfect!!! Your coloring is amazing! Is that with pencils? IT's so soft and serene - magnifique! Thank you!

I'm off to my daughter's Nat'l Honor Society Induction - I have soooo many things I need to get done so it will be a long night here! As soon as we get home, I'll be back to baking and crafting, LOL!!
Oh, glad that it finally got there! No pencils - that's Copic markers. Thank you for your sweet words.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #6327
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Jeanette, when you go to Blogger / Templates, I show a button underneath that says "Customize." If you click on that button, it will take you to a drop down where you can see various blog templates. On the left side, it has a column that says Templates, Background, Adjust Widths, Layout, and Advanced. If you click on Layout, it will bring up a bunch of different blog layouts that you can choose from. There are a lot of different styles that you can choose including the 3 column one.
Thanks Maggie, but when I do that, I don't see any 3 column blogs. I'm not sure why. I did that earlier today - multiple times - but just tried it again and still no 3-column options.
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Old 10-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #6328
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Thanks Maggie, but when I do that, I don't see any 3 column blogs. I'm not sure why. I did that earlier today - multiple times - but just tried it again and still no 3-column options.
Are you going to the Customize ones or just looking at the 1st Template page? You have to go to the Customize page and then choose Layout. They come up at the top of the page where there are all different layouts to choose from.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #6329
Die Cut Diva

Jeanette, if you're still having problems getting the right one, why don't you check around and see if someone can do one for you fairly reasonable. I know there's a bunch of ladies out there that do that. Maybe you could find one you like that way.

Maxine, glad you've had a good day for your birthday!

I need some mojo ladies.............anyone have any extra to pass over to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #6330

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Are you going to the Customize ones or just looking at the 1st Template page? You have to go to the Customize page and then choose Layout. They come up at the top of the page where there are all different layouts to choose from.
Yes, I did go to customize. Gave up.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #6331

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Jeanette, if you're still having problems getting the right one, why don't you check around and see if someone can do one for you fairly reasonable. I know there's a bunch of ladies out there that do that. Maybe you could find one you like that way.

Maxine, glad you've had a good day for your birthday!

I need some mojo ladies.............anyone have any extra to pass over to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what I did, Lynn... we'll see if it works.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #6332
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
'morning Fellow Stamp Addicts! (Yes, you're right, the Good is missing.... because it has been a rough one!)

Shortly after doing some morning chores, I turned on my computer and sat down with a nice warm cup of coffee! That was a BIG mistake this morning. One of the first emails I read was from Leelou - the creator of the free blog templates that so many of us use. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CURRENT BLOG TEMPLATE!!! Well............. she made a HUGE announcement. She's changing the way she does business which means on October 19 - just over a week off!!! - the free templates will disappear and my understanding is that my blog (as well as EVERYONE else who is currently using a Leelou blog template) has to be changed to something else BEFORE then or my blog will be wonky and template-less. EEK!!!!

Yep, not a good way to start my morning!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap - or totally FREE - 3-column blog template????
Yep, I got the same email. So this morning I went to blogger to change my background and such. I'm not totally happy with what I did, so will continue to tweek. Blogger really needs to update their choices for backgrounds, because the ones they have are either boring or have been around for too long.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #6333

I totally agree, Paige!

Old 10-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #6334
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Yep, I got the same email. So this morning I went to blogger to change my background and such. I'm not totally happy with what I did, so will continue to tweek. Blogger really needs to update their choices for backgrounds, because the ones they have are either boring or have been around for too long.
I agree too. I got my header and background some shabby blog. You can find some pretty ones for free online.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #6335
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Yes, I did go to customize. Gave up.
Sorry. It's hard to help when I can't see your computer to see what's on your screen.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #6336
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXINE!!!!! I hope you had a great day!

Just dropping in- hair colored....and doing laundry to pack...... I have to look up the weather before I pack though- this time of year you never know!

We are heading out tomorrow by noon I hope- we'll see........ A week with no paper crafting may be too much, so will have to pack some stuff to color with I think....

Yes- we are watching Breaking Bad on Net Flix. We'll be on vacation from that as well.

I am getting boxes ready for the twins too- they are 25 on the 23rd.

WOW- I just checked my blog- I do not have any background- left it white- i guess I will not have to worry- but hope it works out Jeanette.

Lynn- hope you find some Mojo- look under the couch cushions - hehehe

Kelly- you will be glad you spent the time with the kids while you could! How was lunch @ Panera?

OK- off to get organized!

Shelly
mschoener likes this post.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #6337
Pearl-ExPert

WOW - what a busy board Shelly enjoy your trip !!

Jeanette I hope your blog troubles soon resolve themselves - sounds like quite a struggle - I changed mine up recently - went from three columns to two, and then added pages and was happy with the 'cleaner' result. Please don't think I am clever clogs, I am not a technical person at all.

Kelly I am sure you will treasure the memories with your children later, and have a great 'adult' relationship with them too once they are 'grown up' - the time investment you are making now will never be regretted!

The phone line was resolved mid-morning, but not before we had lost all contact except the cell phone!! Turns out there is a cable fault further up the street. Too wet and cold here for a walk today so I pounded the carpet instead, then my SIL took me shopping - was good for nothing once all that was over, so spent the afternoon on the couch again
Old 10-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #6338
Gabfest Goddess

Morning all!

Have been away most of this week for work, returning home later today. Had difficulties getting online at the hotel so no SCS for me this week

Belated but sincere happy birthday wishes to you Maxine!!

Haven't caught up here, but have read about the blog template issues. Makes me think that I should change mine up a bit, since it's been the same since I started the blog. However, given the likelihood of messing it up...maybe I should leave well enough alone. (Assuming that it isn't already messed up and I just don't know it yet) ...Maybe I should go and check it out. LOL

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 10-11-2013, 04:22 AM   #6339

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Maxine, your blog is lovely! I have changed my template 3-4 times since I started my blog........ and it is a lot of work!!!

Darlene, it's so good to see you! We missed you this week. I hope work went well! (((HUGS)))

Shelly, have a good time while you're away!

Maggie, thanks for caring about my blog issues. I ♥ U!

Old 10-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #6340
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
WOW - what a busy board Shelly enjoy your trip !!

Jeanette I hope your blog troubles soon resolve themselves - sounds like quite a struggle - I changed mine up recently - went from three columns to two, and then added pages and was happy with the 'cleaner' result. Please don't think I am clever clogs, I am not a technical person at all.

Kelly I am sure you will treasure the memories with your children later, and have a great 'adult' relationship with them too once they are 'grown up' - the time investment you are making now will never be regretted!

The phone line was resolved mid-morning, but not before we had lost all contact except the cell phone!! Turns out there is a cable fault further up the street. Too wet and cold here for a walk today so I pounded the carpet instead, then my SIL took me shopping - was good for nothing once all that was over, so spent the afternoon on the couch again
Glad you got the phone issue resolved.

I think on the couch is a good place for you to be. Don't overdo.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #6341
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maxine, your blog is lovely! I have changed my template 3-4 times since I started my blog........ and it is a lot of work!!!

Darlene, it's so good to see you! We missed you this week. I hope work went well! (((HUGS)))

Shelly, have a good time while you're away!

Maggie, thanks for caring about my blog issues. I ♥ U!
Just trying to help out a friend. Did you get it resolved? I think it's probably not clear what I'm saying to you because I'm looking at it from my own blog set up to change it and it is probably different when you just start out creating a new blog template.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #6342

Maggie, I finally decided to quit fretting...

Old 10-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #6343
Die Cut Diva

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is everyone glad it's Friday!!!

Have a great trip Shelly and have fun.
Maxine, the couch sounds like a lovely place to be!
Darlene, glad you popped in and all is well.
Jeanette and Maggie - y'all are so funny with the trying to change the blog look issues! Maggie, I know exactly what you're saying - HA!!!!! It's always hard to explain something like that and have the other person understand it. Recently I was trying to make my pics larger on my blog posts and this gal was helping me in understanding. FINALLY, I told her to send me a picture or write it out in exact detail! LOL! She did give it to me in exact detail and I finally understood! Sure wish I knew more about computers! Jeanette, glad you quit fretting - what will be, will be.

No way will I change mine I don't think! Way too stressful to even think about. I'm just happy every morning when the computer is still working!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
mschoener and Kiwime like this post.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:48 AM   #6344

Old 10-12-2013, 05:16 AM   #6345
Stazon Splitcoast

OMGOSH!!!!!!!! The banner on this page has Josh Groban on it! BLISS!!!!!! He's in concert Oct. 16th (in Kansas, I think!) I can just disappear for a day or two and fly off to see him, right?!

Hi all!! A quite Saturday morning here and and I slept like a ROCK last night!!!!! I was running on pure exhaustion! The class room party was a HIT!! It was SO MUCH FUN, the kids had a blast, I had hugs all over the place and some high fives from the parents, all that work for the past few weeks for ........ get this ........... one hour. LOL!!!!!! But it does go by fast, you're right - I still can't believe I have a daughter in college

Speaking of daughter in college, she is having some friends over for a 'zombie' party - she is a riot! She is OBSESSED with The Walking Dead and the premiere is Sunday - woot! I don't watch tv, so I'm going to be busy elsewhere in the house but she has a fun menu lined up with zombie cupcakes and then the show.

I have missed you all! I owe you blog visits. I owe myself a few cards! I have to get back in the swing of things. Ive noticed since I've been blogging that the longer I'm away, the harder it is to come back to it.

In a little while, dd16 and her bf need a ride to the park so I have to finish cleaning and start my bedding laundry for the household - always fun to get the sheets in the wash and have them on the line, right!

Hugs all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #6346
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
OMGOSH!!!!!!!! The banner on this page has Josh Groban on it! BLISS!!!!!! He's in concert Oct. 16th (in Kansas, I think!) I can just disappear for a day or two and fly off to see him, right?!

Hi all!! A quite Saturday morning here and and I slept like a ROCK last night!!!!! I was running on pure exhaustion! The class room party was a HIT!! It was SO MUCH FUN, the kids had a blast, I had hugs all over the place and some high fives from the parents, all that work for the past few weeks for ........ get this ........... one hour. LOL!!!!!! But it does go by fast, you're right - I still can't believe I have a daughter in college

Speaking of daughter in college, she is having some friends over for a 'zombie' party - she is a riot! She is OBSESSED with The Walking Dead and the premiere is Sunday - woot! I don't watch tv, so I'm going to be busy elsewhere in the house but she has a fun menu lined up with zombie cupcakes and then the show.

I have missed you all! I owe you blog visits. I owe myself a few cards! I have to get back in the swing of things. Ive noticed since I've been blogging that the longer I'm away, the harder it is to come back to it.

In a little while, dd16 and her bf need a ride to the park so I have to finish cleaning and start my bedding laundry for the household - always fun to get the sheets in the wash and have them on the line, right!

Hugs all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn, I don't see that banner with Josh Groban, but guess what----------

One of my GF's and I are going to go see him on November 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my first live concert in a long, long time besides going to see TSO every year (which I'm missing again this year)

Sounds like college DD is going to have fun with her friends.

You're such a great mom with all you do. These years you need to be thinking about the kids and doing for them. They grow up so fast and then are gone.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #6347

Oh Kelly, you are such a fun and wonderful mom! Blogging and stamping and such is not nearly as important as the memories you are making with your kiddos!

And yes, Maggie, you are right. It happens much too quickly.

Old 10-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #6348
Die Cut Diva

Ditto on what Jeanette and Maggie said..........you're a star, Kelly!!!!
Hope your daughter has a good party and it sounds like you already have your day planned out! Great news about the classroom party too - know they all had fun.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #6349
Quacker Stamper

Just thought I'd do a quick check in. I got out to the bank and got my groceries. Just got a little sprinkled on coming out of the store. Stopped to gas up my car and then home. A little later we had a real gully washer! It came down in buckets for about 10 minutes or more. Two of the kitties were stuck on the patio and they were not happy because the rain makes a lot of noise on the tin patio roof. No problem. My lawn and flowers loved it!

I've been doing the household chores. I had to completely clean out 2 of the litter boxes because of Casper's accidents so that took a bit of time. Good news is that he seems to be doing a little better. No accidents on the floor today. It doesn't bother me as long as he gets it all inside the litter box.

Laundry is almost done and then I'm off to the crafit room. Gotta get my card done for PSC this week.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-13-2013, 04:45 AM   #6350
Forum Fanatic

Hello from Ky!
The wedding was a blast! The church was beautiful, and the reception was really pretty- the flowers- so beautiful- I got to bring one of them home for my folks to enjoy- Mom loves flowers- white hydrangeas with peach roses : )

the trees have not really started changing here yet... just a few of them, but I bet when I head back next week they will be changing- they were starting to change at home.

Maggie- your card arrived- Thank You- it is so pretty! I was lucky as the mailman does not usually come until ~ 4PM, but he came early on Friday just prior to us leaving for Ky : ) Glad Casper is a little better- poor kitty! Lucky you- I LOVE Josh Groben- every now and then, I google him on You Tube and pick a great song to soothe my soul for the day!

Maxine- so glad you got out a little bit- take it easy though! How is your hubby doing?

Lynn- Hope the Mojo comes knocking on your door and that you have time to create when it arrives!

Kelly- OMG-really- I remember those days- one hour parties! But the kids remember them and love that their Mom being the one making all of the goodies!

Darlene- Glad you made it back home safely- and hope you get some creative time this weekend! How did the meeting go where you presented what you had been working on for a while???

Waving hello to everyone- I did not get my card done for tomorrow- I will need to work on it today- Ray is leaving on Tuesday, and will be taking most of the supplies I have with me aka my Copics, so I need to get it done before then....

Have a great day,
Shelly
Old 10-13-2013, 04:57 AM   #6351
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts.

Rainy day here. I hope it's all gone by the time I need to go to church.

Casper is having issues again. I'm thinking it was my fault for giving him a little bit of baked chicken last week. They are all back on just kitty cat food and they are still getting the Probiotics. I'm hoping that he'll be better by tomorrow or it's back to the vet probably for a different food. Not sure what else to do for him.

Shelly, glad that you had an enjoyable time at the wedding. The flowers do sound so pretty and I love roses. Glad your card arrived. I am trying to do better about getting them out on time.

Kids are coming for dinner later after church and then we're going to the America's Got Talent Live Tour so I'll be gone most of the day. I don't have my PSC card done yet either, so I need to work on that this morning before church.

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 10-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #6352
Die Cut Diva

Shelly, good to hear the wedding was a success, etc. Know you're going to have a great week now. Would love to see all the leaf changes in that area.

Maggie, have a fun day - rain or not.

We're getting a little bit here too today - not much though. Maybe we will later on in the day. Rambo's just upset he can't get out to chase the squirrels!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #6353
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning, although it is almost afternoon. i have a couple of questions for you:

Does anyone have the Tim Holtz drill punch, and if so does it work well? Have you tried it on bottle caps?

For my next question I have to preface that my DH can barely change a light bulb, so he doesn't own a lot of tools. I am wanting to drill holes in dominoes. What do I need to do that? A drill obviously, but what size drill bit?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.

Tomorrow is Columbus Day...anyone know if banks and post offices are closed?

Old 10-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #6354
Die Cut Diva

Paige, I've never even heard of a Tim Holtz drill punch - so no idea on that one.

I asked Jim (who has ever tool known to mankind) and he said you'd need a vise to hold the domino or something similar to keep it straight and level so the hole would go straight down. As far as the size of the drill bit - depends on how big of a hole you want to make. I told him it was maybe for like a necklace chain and he said - there again, depends on the size of the chain to fit through the hole. You can probably go to Walmart and get a drill pretty inexpensive and maybe a set of small bits, if your husband doesn't already have any of this. The vise - I don't know......Jim got his last one at a specialty tool place. Don't know if this was any help or not.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #6355
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks Lynn!
Before buying tools, I think I'll go to Etsy and see if anyone is selling pre-drilled dominoes.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #6356
Pearl-ExPert

Hi girls

Shelly that wedding sounds beautiful - enjoy your time away

Maggie Casper sounds a real problem - hope you can get to the bottom of it soon.

Does anyone have any experience with the Close To My Heart inks (or products generally) ? My SIL is offering me some .........
Old 10-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #6357
Die Cut Diva

Maxine, I started out using the Close to my Heart stamps and ink. I always thought that most of their products were geared more toward scrapbooking instead of cards. If you can get a catalog or look on line maybe you can tell more about it. I haven't used them in years and know their products have probably changed a lot. I loved most all of them and the papers are great! I DO still use some of the stamps and like them. As far as the ink.....never able to get very good coverage with them - but then that just may be me. I loved their Archival Black ink - and then discovered Momento and Versa black. I have all my CTMH ink pads packed away - and they're probably dry by now. I use mainly SU ink pads and find they're ok. I'm still having trouble getting used to the new ones though because they're so juicy. I've been wanting to try some different ink pads - Color Box, etc....but just haven't invested in that yet. I did see that someone said they loved the Color Box red one.
Don't know if that helps or not.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:42 AM   #6358
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning - says she who is waiting for the coffee to warm up! Love my Keurig!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #6359
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, I'm back with my coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That's better, LOL!!

Shell, how wonderful the wedding! Enjoy! Those are the best times with family

Maxine, I also started out with a few CTMH stamp sets (after SU, but like right after!) I saw a card in a magazine and tracked down what CTMH was and found a demo, bought the stamps I was gifted several packs of their dsp and believe I still have it, they are just so lovely. I'm going to go look for those stamps, my friend! It's been, literally, like 8 years since I've seen them - I'm going to ink them up and see if they are still wonderful I never bought their ink, so I'm clueless there!

We had a fun, eventful and restful weekend! Went bike riding twice, ate WAY too much, went to the park twice, including taking my dd16 and her bf so they could do 'art in the park' (they bought canvases and painted each other a surprise picture, lol - too cute) went to the pumpkin patch again as my dd18's friend had never bought or carved a pumpkin! They did a great job, she carved a very intricate face with lots of nooks and crannys - came out fabby!!!

I actually went into the Cabana and made 3 cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got to get back to card making and blogging

Maggie, WOOT on the Josh Groban! I remember you getting the tix and I want to go with you!!!!!!!!! I've seen him in concert and he is mind boggling amazing!!! But that was years ago, I'm due to see him again Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The banner is still up, taunting me - ROFL!

Hugs all around!!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:59 AM   #6360
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Shelly, good to hear the wedding was a success, etc. Know you're going to have a great week now. Would love to see all the leaf changes in that area.

Maggie, have a fun day - rain or not.

We're getting a little bit here too today - not much though. Maybe we will later on in the day. Rambo's just upset he can't get out to chase the squirrels!
We did and it had stopped raining by the time we were going out to the show last night.

Dinner was very yummy. Everyone liked it so that's always a plus. Dessert was delicious and we managed to squeeze that in before we left to go to the show. I was stuffed!

We all really enjoyed the show. I loved seeing all the personalities on stage that we had seen on TV during the weeks of eliminations on the show and then to see these last few get down to the finals. It was also fabulous seeing the $1 million winner Kenishi Ebina. I was disappointed in the venue where it was held. It was a small theater and the seats were on the floor, so it made it hard to see sometimes. We actually had pretty good seats, but having them flat on the floor doesn't work real well. I tried to get some photos, but a lot of them are blurry because the performer is moving, but I managed to get a few. I'm hoping that my DD got some good ones that I don't have. Then in the middle of the show, my camera battery died, so I lost out on getting any more. It was only about 1 1/2 hours long with each act performing twice although Kenichi only had one fabulous performance.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
MiamiKel4 likes this post.