Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 06:08 AM   #5361
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
I have been having a horrible time (last night and this morning) using blogger. I tried to type up a blog post, but it wouldn't let me type anything into the content area. It would upload pictures, but no typing. I finally got it to let me do that - by switching the compose/htlm mode but it wouldn't let me format anything - no bold, linking words to things, centering, etc. And it wouldn't let me go back and change anything past where I was. If I wanted to make a change, I had to erase everything past that point and then make the change and retype what I wanted after the change. UGH!

I am wondering - is anyone else having a similar problem? I don't know whether this is an issue with blogger - or if it's something wrong with my computer. I did reboot my computer. That didn't help. And I did a system restore. That didn't help. I did a full scan of my computer yesterday - maintenance - and no virus issues were found, so I don't think this is a virus.

My blog looks HORRIBLE today.
Knock on wood, I have not been having any issues with my Blogger. That is so weird. I did a blog post last night and it went fine.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:11 AM   #5362
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts.

I had a GF come over last night for me to help her with her genealogy. We learned something together last night which was very interesting. I only had time to do my blog post after that for MFT and Cupcake Inspirations. By that time I was too sleepy to try to start anything else. Tonight I have a meeting up at church about genealogy also so don't think much else will get done. I do hope these 2 men show up. We've been trying for weeks to get together.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #5363
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Thanks, Ladies... I'm glad you're not having problems with blogger. Makes me think it's something wrong with my computer. Sad!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Come Chat with Me in the Chit Chat Forum
Old 07-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #5364
Die Cut Diva

Finally getting by here. Had to go to the doctor this morning to get the results from the biopsy on the roto rooter job. All's ok.....but said that they were the type of polyps that could turn into cancer...........UGH!!! So, looks like I may have to go back in 3 years instead of 5. Just wonderful!!!! HA!

Then stopped at Walmart to get the oil changed in the car......that took then over an hour!! FINALLY, am back home and it's HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!! Nice to be back in my cozy little adobe!

I read my blogging list from the dashboard. All the blogs I follow come up there and I just scroll down to look at them, then click on them if I want to go straight to the blog.
Blogger Buzz........have no idea how to get it from coming up! I'll have to go to Blogger help I guess. And Jeanette, don't know why you had a problem. I wasn't going to put up that card this morning but decided to anyway before going to the doctor and the Blogger was fine. Yesterday, it was a little crazy but not this morning. And Paige, yes.....yahoo is still weird!

Let us know about the coffee sleeves and what you can make. Sounds interesting! And that's so cute about your cats.......isn't it amazing that pets are really almost like people!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #5365
Pearl-ExPert

Lynn if you go to the cog symbol on the right hand side of your dashboard, opposite the 'all blogs' header, click on there and you will get to 'manage reading list', and you can delete the unwanted blog from there, hopefully .

Jeanette I have had that happen ages ago... - write it up in your word processing program and then cut and past across to blogger. Thankfully it sorted itself quickly.

Yes I have had Blogger buzz repeatedly pop up - seems to be over that at the moment too, and yes it is a pain - I just keep going until it stops, which can be a REAL pain some days

Have a good night all - I am about to get up to start my Wednesday
mschoener likes this post.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #5366
Die Cut Diva

Thanks Maxine! If that strange blog comes up again I'll tre it. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #5367
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Thanks, Ladies... I'm glad you're not having problems with blogger. Makes me think it's something wrong with my computer. Sad!
I hope not. I hope you can figure out what the problem is.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #5368
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Finally getting by here. Had to go to the doctor this morning to get the results from the biopsy on the roto rooter job. All's ok.....but said that they were the type of polyps that could turn into cancer...........UGH!!! So, looks like I may have to go back in 3 years instead of 5. Just wonderful!!!! HA!

Then stopped at Walmart to get the oil changed in the car......that took then over an hour!! FINALLY, am back home and it's HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!! Nice to be back in my cozy little adobe!

I read my blogging list from the dashboard. All the blogs I follow come up there and I just scroll down to look at them, then click on them if I want to go straight to the blog.
Blogger Buzz........have no idea how to get it from coming up! I'll have to go to Blogger help I guess. And Jeanette, don't know why you had a problem. I wasn't going to put up that card this morning but decided to anyway before going to the doctor and the Blogger was fine. Yesterday, it was a little crazy but not this morning. And Paige, yes.....yahoo is still weird!

Let us know about the coffee sleeves and what you can make. Sounds interesting! And that's so cute about your cats.......isn't it amazing that pets are really almost like people!!!
Bummer that you'll have to have that exam every 3 years for now. But better safe than sorry I guess. I got an e-mail from BCBS (our insurance provider at the office) and they had a blurb on there about doing free screenings and the one for colonoscopy said that they do a regular one or a virtual one. I'm wondering what the virtual one is. I may call them about that because I could do it if it were not invasive and I didn't have to drink that icky stuff.

I saw the card on your blog and the ones on Jeanette's and they all looked great! I don't know what you thought was the problem with your post, because I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I don't drink coffee so I don't have a clue about what coffee sleeves are or what you would use them for.

Speaking of pets, I'm almost convinced that I need to bring Corey into the house. When I got home from church tonight, he was out in front of the house next door, right by the corner close to my house. I put the car in the garage and then went out the front door to the front of the house and he was still there. I started walking slowly over to him and he took off toward the back yard and went over the gate. Then I went out to give them a little more food before it was bedtime. He was so loving and playful. I'm thinking I can put him in my bedroom for now and close the hallway door like I used to do with Chancey. Chancey lived in there for years by himself. But I'd just want Corey in there until the other cats got used to him being in here. I'd hope that he and Casper would reconnect and be friends. They are both such sweet kitties, I don't want anything to happen to Corey being outside.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-10-2013, 02:25 AM   #5369
Gabfest Goddess

Morning Fellow Addicts!

Maggie: what's the word on your brother? Maybe I misunderstood and his surgery is next week...Good luck with getting little Corey inside your house. It sure would be good for him if he can adapt.

Lynn: glad that everything is ok internally, but make sure that you keep up with those exams, Even though they are NOT FUN, they are better than ignoring the situation and having the cancer develop.

Maxine: when is your class? Today? Let us know how it goes for you. I'm betting it's a great success!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 07-10-2013, 03:04 AM   #5370
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts!

Darlene - his surgery is this morning. He's probably at the hospital now getting prepped.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-10-2013, 04:31 AM   #5371

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Maggie, your brother is in my thoughts this morning; praying all goes well. And it sounds like you're making progress with Corey! YAY!

Lynn, I'm sorry about the test frequency. Stay healthy!

Maxine, copy/paste wouldn't have worked - it wouldn't let me put any words onto the screen - no little curser would show up.

BUT the good news is... after hours and hours of tedious effort yesterday, I now have a working blogger! YAY! I had IE 8 on my computer which is no longer supported by blogger. DH had IE 10 on his, which is why I was able to get onto my blogger account from his computer and do the links, editing, etc from his computer. My Windows version wouldn't let me update to IE 10, so I had to update that first. YIKES! It was a day!

And Darlene helped! THANKS AGAIN, DARLENE!!! I so appreciate you!

Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #5372
Die Cut Diva

Glad you got everything sorted out Jeanette. I actually gave up on the Internet Explorer and am using Firefox now. SO much easier and faster.....and don't have near the problems that I was having with IE.

Off to get the hair whacked off here in a minute. Had to run to the eye doctor this morning....have some kind of infection and have to go on drops for that. I'm telling you, it's always one thing or another!

Thinking about your brother Maggie and hope all went well this morning.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #5373

I'm glad you're happy with your switch to firefox, Lynn. When I used to go to my inlaws for a couple of weeks at a time - to help with care of MIL, I had to work with firefox since that's what FIL had on his computer. I never could seem to figure it out. LOL! So I'm hesitant to switch away from IE.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #5374
Pearl-ExPert

Morning girls

I have said a prayer for your brother Maggie.

Darlene the class went well - the girls really enjoy the class and each other's company, and the projects took all the time, and they went home really happy, as I did .

I switched to Chrome some time ago and love it - I had no trouble changing over and it was easy to learn - I did have my daughter with me when I changed, and she helped with my initial queries.

I am working on altering a large box at the moment, and it is coming on well - I am taking photos all the way, so one day there will be a looooooooong blog post on it.

I had a call from the hospital yesterday and I am booked in for surgery on August 28th, so thankfully I have enough notice to get all my card orders done well before, for both August and September. I also have someone to take the September class, so things are working out well. Time enough too to put some more meals in the freezer for DH while I am gone and afterwards for us both.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #5375
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maggie, your brother is in my thoughts this morning; praying all goes well. And it sounds like you're making progress with Corey! YAY!

Lynn, I'm sorry about the test frequency. Stay healthy!

Maxine, copy/paste wouldn't have worked - it wouldn't let me put any words onto the screen - no little curser would show up.

BUT the good news is... after hours and hours of tedious effort yesterday, I now have a working blogger! YAY! I had IE 8 on my computer which is no longer supported by blogger. DH had IE 10 on his, which is why I was able to get onto my blogger account from his computer and do the links, editing, etc from his computer. My Windows version wouldn't let me update to IE 10, so I had to update that first. YIKES! It was a day!

And Darlene helped! THANKS AGAIN, DARLENE!!! I so appreciate you!
Thanks Jeanette. I haven't heard anything tonight, but my sister did call me this morning and told me the story. He has diverticulitis. In one spot it caused a small hole in his colon. Sometimes it can rupture but that didn't happen to him. The doctor told him to get a colonoscopy and he was going to schedule him for the surgery. They were to remove 5" of his colon.

So glad to hear that you've got your Blogger working again! I can't use Chrome or IE on my computer. I use Firefox and haven't really had any problems with it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #5376
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Glad you got everything sorted out Jeanette. I actually gave up on the Internet Explorer and am using Firefox now. SO much easier and faster.....and don't have near the problems that I was having with IE.

Off to get the hair whacked off here in a minute. Had to run to the eye doctor this morning....have some kind of infection and have to go on drops for that. I'm telling you, it's always one thing or another!

Thinking about your brother Maggie and hope all went well this morning.
Thanks Lynn for the thoughts. I'm sure my sis will find out the news and let me know.

Sorry about the eye infection. I could not handle putting drops in my eyes. Ick!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-11-2013, 04:24 AM   #5377

Maxine, I'm glad your class went well! I'll be thinking of you as you prepare for surgery!

Maggie, I'm glad you got an update on your brother. It would be so hard knowing so little about the situation. I continue to pray!

WOW! The Stamp Addicts were sure quiet yesterday.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #5378
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Morning girls

I have said a prayer for your brother Maggie.

Darlene the class went well - the girls really enjoy the class and each other's company, and the projects took all the time, and they went home really happy, as I did .

I switched to Chrome some time ago and love it - I had no trouble changing over and it was easy to learn - I did have my daughter with me when I changed, and she helped with my initial queries.

I am working on altering a large box at the moment, and it is coming on well - I am taking photos all the way, so one day there will be a looooooooong blog post on it.

I had a call from the hospital yesterday and I am booked in for surgery on August 28th, so thankfully I have enough notice to get all my card orders done well before, for both August and September. I also have someone to take the September class, so things are working out well. Time enough too to put some more meals in the freezer for DH while I am gone and afterwards for us both.
Thank you Maxine. Not sure when I'll get another update on how the surgery went.

Nice to have happy stampers. Do you have your projects on your blog?

Can't wait to see your box. I'm in a swap that I have to have mailed out the end of July. It's actually called Summerween - about Halloween in the Summer time. I was able to find a bunch of stuff to send, but I'm wanting to alter a cigar box. I have the box, just need to fish it out and get working on it.

I'm be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery and hope it all goes well. That's great that you do have some time to get prepared for it. Smart idea for the freezer meals. I'm sure you'll not feel like being up and cooking when you get home.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #5379
Quacker Stamper

I had a massage therapy appointment last night. Between my chiropractor and my masseuse, I'm feeling really pretty good. My low back is still sore as is my shoulder, but not nearly as bad as it was. I'm going to try to go back to the chiro in about 2 weeks and have him do some more work on it and then I'll be back for another massage in a month from now.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #5380
Quacker Stamper

Don't think I mentioned the other day that I'm considering bringing Corey into the house! He has become such a loveable little guy. He lets me pet him and scratch his head and even pick him up and he has sat on my lap. Such a change in him. Wish he had been this way from the start. I thought I would bring him in and keep him in my bedroom during the day and the storage room at night because Paisley likes to sleep in my bedroom. I talked to the girl at the vet and she said to give them about 2 weeks to get used to each other. After I see if he will be able to stay in, I'll take him to have him declawed. I'll be so happy not to have to worry about him outside. When I came home from church the other night, I found him out front! I don't want him going in the front yard because I'm afraid he'll go in the street.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #5381
Die Cut Diva

Maggie, that's great about Corey! Surely he'll get used to staying inside.

Jeanette, maybe it just seems extra quiet here yesterday due to all the chatter from the past few days! LOL!

Maxine, we'll be thinking about you with the upcoming surgery! Good idea to put stuff in the freezer too. How long will you be in the hospital?

I'm off to do some commenting and then to go to my craft (laundry) room and hopefully get some cards done today!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #5382
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Maggie, that's great about Corey! Surely he'll get used to staying inside.

Jeanette, maybe it just seems extra quiet here yesterday due to all the chatter from the past few days! LOL!

Maxine, we'll be thinking about you with the upcoming surgery! Good idea to put stuff in the freezer too. How long will you be in the hospital?

I'm off to do some commenting and then to go to my craft (laundry) room and hopefully get some cards done today!
I hope so. I stopped at Petco on the way home and got him his own bowls and a mat to sleep on. I also bought another cat tree thing to climb on. When I went out to feed the kitties, I just picked him up and brought him in and put him down in the hallway and closed the door. He's in under my bed right now.

And, when I went out there, I had a new visitor - a little black and white kitten! It's very skittish - kind of like Casper and Corey were when they first came to my house. I have no idea who it belongs to. Doesn't seem to be a mom with it. At least Casper and Corey had their momma with them.

I'm going to go try to get something accomplished. I haven't crafted in days.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #5383
Die Cut Diva

Just checking in before I head to bed! I actually had a great day. Only got 3 cards done (and one was just not acceptable to me) but that's ok. I had a good time in my little hole in the wall and it's a complete wreck right now. Tomorrow is house cleaning day I'm afraid. May even have time to clean up a little of the mess I made today too.

Maggie, you really are the "cat lady"! LOL! I think all the kitties just know where to come for love!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:17 AM   #5384
Quacker Stamper

Well, I did bring Corey inside last night. Just picked him up and brought him in. I put him in the hallway and closed the door so he's not quite so isolated. The door is a screen door so he can see and be seen and can hear house noises. He did well over night. I only heard him meow a couple times, but then he quieted down. His food was all gone and he was under the bed when I got up, but he's come out a couple times this morning, but hasn't let me get too close to him. I gave him a couple toys so he was happy with them. I think it will just take a couple days for him to come around.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #5385
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Just checking in before I head to bed! I actually had a great day. Only got 3 cards done (and one was just not acceptable to me) but that's ok. I had a good time in my little hole in the wall and it's a complete wreck right now. Tomorrow is house cleaning day I'm afraid. May even have time to clean up a little of the mess I made today too.

Maggie, you really are the "cat lady"! LOL! I think all the kitties just know where to come for love!
I did work on a card last night, but it's not quite done yet. I hope I can get it done tonight and work on some others over the weekend.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-12-2013, 03:38 AM   #5386

Oh Maggie, I'm so glad Corey let you pick him up - and bring him inside. I hope he's doing okay.

Lynn, yay for your good - and creative - day yesterday!

Old 07-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #5387
Die Cut Diva

Morning everyone........

Have a question here. I broke down and decided to do the Bloglovin bit. I did it in case someone wanted to follow my blog that way instead of using the dashboard like I do. Anyway, I googled Blogloving and then signed up. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can get now is a list of the blogs that are on Bloglovin that I guess I follow. Can others see mine or do I need to do something else. Oh, and I also found the little icon to put on my side bar, but surely I have to do something else - just don't know what it could be!!!!!!!!!!! Any help on this??????
Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #5388
Die Cut Diva

Well, I guess never mind! I got the Bloglovin thingy. I was so proud of myself so thought I'd put a little thing on the side in case someone wanted to follow by e-mail (since I had a comment from a gal that wanted to follow it that way). Went all the way through trying to do that and it comes up and says there's an error and to "clear cookies"! The only way I know how to do something like that is to eat them!!!!!! SO, any ideas on this? I use Firefox.

I'm going to try and get over there in a minute and figure some of it out I guess. We're in the process of trimming trees (AGAIN) around here in 100 plus weather. Pretty toasty out there, but has to be done. I keep coming back in the house to cool down a little...........think Jim is fixing to lose his helper around here since it feels so good inside! LOL!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #5389
Die Cut Diva

LOL! Once again, I think I've got it all straightened out over here.......maybe! I got the Bloglovin and the subscribe by e-mail. I just really much be turning into a computer whiz! LOL!

We had to shut down the tree trimming operation as it just got too hot and we both started feeling the heat pretty good. We'll start back in the morning early and hopefully get finished!!

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #5390
Pearl-ExPert

Nothing exciting planned here - it's overcast and cold (7oC - 42oF) - not actually raining, but not far off.

I may do a bit more on my altered box, and I also have to undo two rows on a circular shawl I am knitting - that means about 2,500 stitches in lace knitting in very fine wool.... not looking forward to it ... serves me right for trying to wing it from memory and not checking the pattern!!
Old 07-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #5391
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Oh Maggie, I'm so glad Corey let you pick him up - and bring him inside. I hope he's doing okay.

Lynn, yay for your good - and creative - day yesterday!
He seem to be doing better. He went under my bed when I got home tonight and just decided to come out. He's laying on one side of the door and Casper's on the other side.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #5392
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
LOL! Once again I think I've got it all straightened out over here.......maybe! I got the Bloglovin and the subscribe by e-mail. I just really much be turning into a computer whiz! LOL!

We had to shut down the tree trimming operation as it just got too hot and we both started feeling the heat pretty good. We'll start back in the morning early and hopefully get finished!!

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?
I"m so glad you are able to figure that all out because I'm no help at all. I need to put that Icon thing on my blog. Have no idea. I know that I follow a ton of them, but not sure how everyone is following me. Guess I better look into that. I do have a subscribe by e-mail on my blog.

Be careful out there in the heat. Certainly don't want to get heat stroke or something. I was just outside and it's still pretty warm out. I could see heat lightning off in the distance.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #5393
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Nothing exciting planned here - it's overcast and cold (7oC - 42oF) - not actually raining, but not far off.
I may do a bit more on my altered box, and I also have to undo two rows on a circular shawl I am knitting - that means about 2,500 stitches in lace knitting in very fine wool.... not looking forward to it ... serves me right for trying to wing it from memory and not checking the pattern!!
Brrrrrrr. . . I hate those cold, rainy days. I can usually take one or the other, but hate them together.

Sorry about the mistake on the shawl. I remember how that used to go. That is a lot of stitches to rip out and re-knit.

It'll be a mostly quiet weekend here. I've got the regular Saturday things to do and dinner at my DD's on Sunday.

I do have some projects that I need to be working on, so I know I'll keep busy.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #5394
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Whoa- you guys are chatting it up this week! Hard to keep up....

I worked today 9:30AM to 8:30PM.... it was a long day. Read my e-mail, quickly browsed Pintrest and stopped by before I go to bed. I'll visit blogs tomorrow- and try to get some stamping done. I was planning on doing some stamping Thursday, but I fell asleep on the couch after water exercise and errands.

We are working on estimates for wood floors upstairs- so will be starting to rip out some carpet this weekend in the upstairs- my allergies will be happy in the long run.

I have not had any Blogger issues- I click on the orange icon on the Lt when looking at Blogger- and read blog lists on the Dashboard. I never used reader- and nothing has changed with the dashboard. I did sign up on Bloglovin- but use it very little- not sure how it is different.

I do have TH inks- I look at blogs and note the colors of the projects I like, then use those colors- but you need to experiment. I made a color chart of the colors and my biggest problem was not drying them in between colors. I like the same colors over and over....my ATC challenges are the best way to experiment with them.

WOW- so much to comment on to everyone personally- will catch up later- gotta get to bed!

Shelly
Old 07-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #5395
Pearl-ExPert

Sleep tight Shelly - you sound quite 'with it' after such a long day!!
Old 07-13-2013, 04:21 AM   #5396

Old 07-13-2013, 04:42 AM   #5397
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts.

Shelly, are you getting hardwood floors or using Pergo? I saw on FB an idea to get your floors shiny again. I'm going to try it as soon as I can get Corey out of the bedroom so I can do all the floors without kitties walking on them.

Hope you all have a good Saturday. Gotta go get started on my day.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Old 07-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #5398
Die Cut Diva

Lazy day around here finally! Started cleaning the adobe here at 9:00 this morning and finally just said enough was enough about 3:00! Whew! Still have the kitchen to go - but tomorrow's another day. Don't know what got into me today - I mean I was cleaning baseboards, window sills, the works! Yikes! We have a load of company coming in on Friday. They leave on Monday and then my daughter and two girls hit here Tuesday and will be staying until Saturday. I figured I could get the entire house good and clean this weekend and then just surface clean on Thursday before they all get here. Housework really is a drag!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly, your wood floors will be wonderful! So easy to keep clean and all.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #5399
Die Cut Diva

Hey ladies........just thought I'd pass this along. If you have an iPad or iPhone, the FREE Book of the Week (may end tomorrow) is Taste of Home Slow Cooker recipes. Think crock pot!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! Too hot to cook otherwise I think!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #5400
Pearl-ExPert

These are the cards I taught at class this past week - I will be 'blogging' them, but thought I would share here first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ER 4 LT13 (1)-crop.JPG (143.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ER4Hilda13 (3)-crop.JPG (145.9 KB, 3 views)