Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree965Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #4721
Die Cut Diva

VERY pretty Maggie! I wish I had the talent like y'all do! My fingers just get all jumbled up together on stuff like that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #4722
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

I'm home again - and way too far behind with too much to do! So I'm not reading to catch up; just jumping in right here at this spot. Please let me know if I missed anything important.

I missed you... but had soooooooooooo much fun while I was gone!!!

Hugs for all!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Come Chat with Me in the Chit Chat Forum
Old 05-02-2013, 06:04 AM   #4723
Die Cut Diva

Good Morning!
I'm so happy we did not get the snow that was predicted for yesterday! We didn't even get rain! DH was out of town about 40 miles away and he said they got quite a bit of snow. In fact when he returned home our car had a good layer of the white stuff still on the roof and back end!
I'm working on some swaps today - post it note holders and little purse boxes.
Check out this swap if you are interested:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t572489.html

Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-02-2013, 06:08 AM   #4724
Die Cut Diva

Aack! It posted twice! So removed the second one!

Old 05-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #4725
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post

I'm home again - and way too far behind with too much to do! So I'm not reading to catch up; just jumping in right here at this spot. Please let me know if I missed anything important.

I missed you... but had soooooooooooo much fun while I was gone!!!

Hugs for all!!!
Welcome home Jeanette! Glad to see you back. Are we going to get any stories or fun facts about your trip???????
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 05-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #4726
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Good Morning!
I'm so happy we did not get the snow that was predicted for yesterday! We didn't even get rain! DH was out of town about 40 miles away and he said they got quite a bit of snow. In fact when he returned home our car had a good layer of the white stuff still on the roof and back end!
I'm working on some swaps today - post it note holders and little purse boxes.
Check out this swap if you are interested:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t572489.html

Have a great day everyone!
Glad to hear that you didn't get any snow. I don't mind the rain so much since we always seem to be on the low side and really need it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #4727
Die Cut Diva

Glad you're back home safe and sound Jeanette. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Paige - thank goodness you didn't get more snow. It WILL warm up soon. Just keep saying that to yourself!!! Oh, I checked out the swap pictures! SUPER CUTE!!! And those not holders always come in handy too. Really like the little purses! Cute stuff!

Nothing exciting going on around here today - which is good. It was cold and so windy so was a good day to stay in the house and piddle - which I did.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #4728
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Exclamation Hello Lovelies...

.....It's been so long since I popped in last....
in spite of my best intention to partecipate more, I did just the opposite....
Please DO accept my apologies for that...I never ment to be such a passive 'addict'....
Lots has happen to my life lately that made me rethink some choices and purposes....one of which is actually questioning myself regarding my card making hobby. I find it to be less enjoyable lately ,and more like a 'task'...a 'duty' to fulfill my many 'obligations' on SCS diverse swaps I am on etc... Perhaps it is just my mojo playing silly tricks on me....perhaps I will, once again, get off this slumber my mind seems to be in lately....
Fact is though, I decided to cut down my 'commitments' both here on SCS and in my real life....I NEED desperatley to LEARN to organize myself and my time better...therefore, please understand my reasoning for leaving this wonderful group. I thought this thoroughly for a while, life's too short for regrets...and I truly regret nothing....in fact I feel very blessed to be able to have been a part of this wonderfully creative group of Ladies...*Lynn* a special thank you for being such gracious 'leader of the pack' and for all the support shown. We have recently (yesterday!) lost a very dear member of my extended family and that too made me reflect more and more that I NEED to reorganize better my own time and life...I also decided to slowly weed off swaps and perhaps only keep a handful at best.

I would love to come by from time to time for some quick 'hellos' if you don't mind....meanwhile...Thank YOU all, for all your wonderful creative ideas and support shown .
*God Bless!*
~xox~

Paola
Old 05-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #4729
Pearl-ExPert

Sweet P I am so glad you do not feel obliged to stay - like you I have had to sort priorities and that is partly why I am not very active here, and am not on any DT's at this time...... in fact i am seriously considering leaving facebook - that really gobbles up my time with no real benefit!!
I personally would love to see you pop in from time to time
Old 05-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #4730
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts!

Paola, so sorry that you are leaving us, but I completely understand. I did quit doing swaps a long time ago when I got on the PSC DT. They do take up a lot of time and put a lot of pressure on you to get things done by a specific date. I hope you're able to find the balance in your life so that your personal life and your crafting life will be able to co-exist and you'll find joy in your crafting again.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #4731
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Sweet P I am so glad you do not feel obliged to stay - like you I have had to sort priorities and that is partly why I am not very active here, and am not on any DT's at this time...... in fact i am seriously considering leaving facebook - that really gobbles up my time with no real benefit!!
I personally would love to see you pop in from time to time
I'm on FB because that's where I keep up with my family and extended family since we do not all live close to each other. You just have to figure out what works for you.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #4732
Quacker Stamper

Should be an easy day at work today. Boss is off to a seminar all day.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #4733

Thank you for the welcome home. The Annual Missions Meeting was FABULOUS!!! I was on the program each session and had a ball! I love being on stage. Then I spent some time with DS, celebrating his birthday. We always have a great time together. We are pretty close and miss each other now that we don't live close enough to see each other often. Then I spent a day with 5 of my SCS friends! WOW! That has me grinning from ear to ear! Such fun!!! Met 2 for the first time and re-connected with the other 3. We had a mini-shoebox swap. Such a talented group! Our hostess served a DELICIOUS lunch! And then we went shopping at a LSS. All too soon, the day came to an end and I went back to DS's for one last "sleep" then home the next day. Now it's crunch time - I'm frantically working on Thailand lessons. So I won't have much time for SCS and such in the next month... then I leave for Thailand. YIKES!!!

Sweet P, I'm sorry to see you leave the group, but I do fully understand the need to do what is best for you. Huge hugs!

Old 05-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #4734
Die Cut Diva

Paola, I'm so sorry to see you leave the group - but like everyone else that's commented, I understand completely! Sometimes I think we just have to sit back and as you say, re-organize our life again. Things can get pretty overwhelming at times and that's when we need to stop and reflect on our life and what we want out of it. I'm sorry about you losing your family member and know how hard that is. Please feel free to pop in here at any time and wave hi to everyone and let us know how you're doing - and I already know that myself and everyone else will be stopping by your blog on occasion. Thank you for your wonderful friendship on this group and please know you'll be missed.
Lynn
Old 05-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #4735
Die Cut Diva

Paola, so sorry to see you leaving our group, but I most certainly understand your decision. I've been in such a posting slump for the longest time lately myself.

Maggie, gorgeous jewelry! It is fun to do for a different sort of creating once in awhile. I was in a swap here on SCS and earned some prizes for the number of spots i signed up for. One of my prizes was supposed to be an ink pad, but when she saw i was getting into jewelry kits, she sent me one of those instead - I was thrilled, as I have more than enough ink pads!

I have a FB account, but never check it. I guess I'm too private a person to put my boring life out there! LOL!

Okay, I have never tried scrapping before, but just purchased a cricut cartridge called The First Few Years and my intention is to make some pages for DD to fill up. I liked this cartridge because it has sample pages already planned out for me! Maybe I'll get more adventurous as I go along...and then again, maybe not! I'll let you know how it goes.

My dishwasher has been acting weird for the longest time. So I had to do a rinse cycle first and then a wash, just to get the dishes clean. Today it sprang a leak! I really don't want to replace it, but it so old and I don't want a big empty spot in my kitchen! Any advice? TIA

Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #4736
Die Cut Diva

Jeanette, sounds like you have a wonderful trip!! You need to post a picture of you and the SCS group you met with too. That sounds like fun.

Maggie, hope you're having a great day - with the boss away from the office!! Those are always the best days.

Paige, can't wait to see your scrapbooking pages now. I've never even attempted something like that and probably won't. My main reason is that I have SO MANY snapshots I'd never be able to weed through them all! Your daughter would really like a scrapbook I bet - especially with the new baby! Let us know how it goes and I know that your pages will be wonderful just like your cards!

Facebook.........Yikes! I don't know how to do anything on there! This last DT I was on did everything on it and I actually had to ask how to add a picture since they wanted us to do that. I did it one time - and then just didn't do it anymore (and thank goodness no one said anything about it! LOL!) I'll look at it ever so often but as far as posting stuff, etc....never. I have one friend that lives like a mile from me and see all the time and she always posts stuff like "I weeded the garden today" or "I mowed the yard and then took a shower"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going O K A Y!!!!!!! SO what! LOL! This is just me though and I know a lot of people that are on it all the time. Maggie, I think that's great that you can keep up with family that way too! Maybe I'm just not used to all the technical stuff or something.

Paige - your dishwasher..............Um......If you don't want to replace it, just leave it where it is, wash the dishes by hand, and then put them in there to drain! That way you don't have to have a dish drainer on top of the cabinet by the sink! Of course it may get a little smelly and moldy over time........Um.....ok, how about this.... Build up around it and paint with that chalkboard paint and that way when the grandbaby is old enough, she can write on it like a little chalkboard..............A lot of help I am, right!!!!
We don't even have a dishwasher in this house. It's not bad at all except when we have company - then there are a lot of dishes to do. But everyone congregates in the kitchen then so I just wash the dishes and talk to everyone at the same time.

Later............
Old 05-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #4737
Gabfest Goddess

Hello from the family's waiting room at Swedish Hospital in Seattle, WA. Dad's surgeon called us about 3 hrs into the surgery and said everything was going well, his vitals are good & strong. He'll have someone call us every 2-3 hrs with updates today.

Eventually I will update my blog, but I know you can understand that it's low on the priority list right now.

Paola, as others have said, I completely understand your decision to change your priorities so that your life is arranged the way that you want it. But promise to pop in and let us know how you're doing, ok? We all support you!

Thanks all for your caring thoughts and prayers! They certainly mean a lot.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 05-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #4738
Gabfest Goddess

Dang thing posted twice!

Last edited by luvcardmaking; 05-03-2013 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: duplicate posting
Old 05-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #4739
Die Cut Diva

Darlene, so glad you popped in! Glad everything is going good with your dads surgery!!!!! We'll be thinking of you.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #4740
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Hello from the family's waiting room at Swedish Hospital in Seattle, WA. Dad's surgeon called us about 3 hrs into the surgery and said everything was going well, his vitals are good & strong. He'll have someone call us every 2-3 hrs with updates today.

Eventually I will update my blog, but I know you can understand that it's low on the priority list right now.

Paola, as others have said, I completely understand your decision to change your priorities so that your life is arranged the way that you want it. But promise to pop in and let us know how you're doing, ok? We all support you!

Thanks all for your caring thoughts and prayers! They certainly mean a lot.
Glad to hear from you that your dad's surgery is going well. I hope that he has a speedy recovery. Sending up prayers.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #4741
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Jeanette, sounds like you have a wonderful trip!! You need to post a picture of you and the SCS group you met with too. That sounds like fun.

Maggie, hope you're having a great day - with the boss away from the office!! Those are always the best days.

Paige, can't wait to see your scrapbooking pages now. I've never even attempted something like that and probably won't. My main reason is that I have SO MANY snapshots I'd never be able to weed through them all! Your daughter would really like a scrapbook I bet - especially with the new baby! Let us know how it goes and I know that your pages will be wonderful just like your cards!

Facebook.........Yikes! I don't know how to do anything on there! This last DT I was on did everything on it and I actually had to ask how to add a picture since they wanted us to do that. I did it one time - and then just didn't do it anymore (and thank goodness no one said anything about it! LOL!) I'll look at it ever so often but as far as posting stuff, etc....never. I have one friend that lives like a mile from me and see all the time and she always posts stuff like "I weeded the garden today" or "I mowed the yard and then took a shower"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going O K A Y!!!!!!! SO what! LOL! This is just me though and I know a lot of people that are on it all the time. Maggie, I think that's great that you can keep up with family that way too! Maybe I'm just not used to all the technical stuff or something.

Paige - your dishwasher..............Um......If you don't want to replace it, just leave it where it is, wash the dishes by hand, and then put them in there to drain! That way you don't have to have a dish drainer on top of the cabinet by the sink! Of course it may get a little smelly and moldy over time........Um.....ok, how about this.... Build up around it and paint with that chalkboard paint and that way when the grandbaby is old enough, she can write on it like a little chalkboard..............A lot of help I am, right!!!!
We don't even have a dishwasher in this house. It's not bad at all except when we have company - then there are a lot of dishes to do. But everyone congregates in the kitchen then so I just wash the dishes and talk to everyone at the same time.

Later............
Yes, Jeanette, we do want to see pictures, especially you are Darlene together.

I did have a good day. Got some work done. Also had to do the blog post for the PSC blog. The other girl who was supposed to take care of it this week with getting the votes and posting didn't do it. I woke up at 4:45 this morning thinking about it and realized that I hadn't voted and had not even gotten a notice from the Yahoo or FB group about it. I had to really quick get a post up and get all the ladies to vote. I was able to do the post at noon over my lunch hour even though it was way late.

Technical stuff???????? I don't think FB is very technical. I just see what my friends and family are posting and like and share stuff. I do know how to add photos though.

My dishwasher is one of my favorite things. Your idea about doing dishes by hand and then putting them in the dishwasher to dry is a great idea.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #4742
Pearl-ExPert

Hi girls - I have finally got a blog post up- it's felt as though it has been forever since I blogged.
Lynn I used your card for inspiration and have linked back to it. Here is the post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #4743

Darlene, I am thinking of you and your family again today... praying that the day goes okay. I know it will be stressful/difficult to see your dad in his condition. Huge hugs!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm... a picture???

Old 05-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #4744

You asked for it...

Darlene is the gorgeous lady on the right side - not the end, but the one next to the end. I'm........... ....... well, I'm on the far left.

These are our SCS names: Forest Ranger, LauraJean, terry0926, momcgw, luvcardmaking, and barbaralynn (in that order, left to right).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barb and friends.jpg (47.2 KB, 7 views)

Old 05-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #4745
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
You asked for it...

Darlene is the gorgeous lady on the right side - not the end, but the one next to the end. I'm........... ....... well, I'm on the far left.

These are our SCS names: Forest Ranger, LauraJean, terry0926, momcgw, luvcardmaking, and barbaralynn (in that order, left to right).
Fabulous picture of you guys. You are all so gorgeous. It looks like a fun group and just that little bit of scenery looks like a great location too.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #4746
Quacker Stamper

I'm off to have brunch with my GF Cathyi. Keep her in your prayers as she fights her cancer.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #4747
Die Cut Diva

Jeanette, a delightful picture! So fun to be able to put names to faces, as I recognize some of these names from SCS!

Maggie, enjoy your brunch with your dear friend. Will put her in my prayers.

Waving hello to Maxine! I checked out your blog post - sweet card!

Good morning to all! Hope you get some creative time today!

Old 05-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #4748
Die Cut Diva

Quick check in.....

Jeanette, loved the pic! What fun y'all must have had.
Maggie, have a good day with your friend. Prayers sent.
Maxine, I'm on my way over to your blog to see what inspired you!
Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #4749
Quacker Stamper

Hi ladies,

Had a nice breakfast and visit with my GF. When I'm with her, I have to keep away from the fact that she might not be here very long. She is handling it very well, and we don't really act any differently than we always have.

I went to WalMart after we left there and I got some storage containers to clean up the storage room and stamp rooms to get them ready for the windows. Bought some smaller ones too for long term storage.

On my way to WM I passed the Tree Nursery that I wanted to go to so I had to back track and go there. I ended up buying a Red Maple tree to replace that Oak that I had to have taken down last year. It'll be delivered on May 18.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #4750
Gabfest Goddess

Hello friends!!
Quick check in. Dad's doing so well considering less than 24 hrs ago he underwent a 9.5 hr surgery!

He's eaten a small amount, makes sarcastic jokes with us and the nurses, etc. Mom is doing a bit better, she's in there now with him while we are out in the waiting room. She was having a hard time dealing with how he looks. It's gruesome, but honestly, I thought he would look much worse than he does. I just hope that they give him enough pain meds so that he can sleep comfortably tonight. I feel certain that they will.

Hoping that maybe tomorrow I can pop around and visit your blogs, you know that I miss seeing your great creations! Hugs to each of you!!

Old 05-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #4751
Pearl-ExPert

Hugs to you too Darlene - it's hard to see a parent so unwell, even when you know the cause of it is to make him better! Praying.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #4752
Die Cut Diva

Darlene, so glad your dad is doing ok! I don't know how old he is, but it seems as we get older things like surgery really zap you. I'm sure he's getting the best care possible and so glad you're there for both him and your mom. Thanks for checking in with the update!

Maggie, that's got to be hard being with your friend knowing that she may not have much time left - but at least you can be with her now and both of you enjoy it. I know that has to mean a lot to her. Oh, I love red maple trees!!! Hope the nursery is going to plant it for you and all that so you don't have to dig the hole for it! Have fun storing all that stuff now. Know you're looking forward to the windows! How's the patio coming along now?

Maxine, I left a comment on your blog already but just wanted to tell you again how pretty your card was. I love the stickles on those petals! Thanks for the shout out too. Mine was so easy to make and things like that just make me extremely happy! LOL!

Will check back tomorrow!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #4753
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good morning and happy SONday!

Sorry I haven't been able to stop in or blog hop ~ I'm halfway done visiting Busy, busy is an understatement with all we have going on and with schools ending, one daughter graduating .. ay yi yi. I'll be so glad for summer - having the babies home and a whole lot less driving time!

I'm sure I'm missing a lot so hugs, prayers, hellos all around!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #4754
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry I haven't been able to stop in or blog hop ~ I'm halfway done visiting Busy, busy is an understatement with all we have going on and with schools ending, one daughter graduating .. ay yi yi. I'll be so glad for summer - having the babies home and a whole lot less driving time!

Old 05-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #4755
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Hello friends!!
Quick check in. Dad's doing so well considering less than 24 hrs ago he underwent a 9.5 hr surgery!

He's eaten a small amount, makes sarcastic jokes with us and the nurses, etc. Mom is doing a bit better, she's in there now with him while we are out in the waiting room. She was having a hard time dealing with how he looks. It's gruesome, but honestly, I thought he would look much worse than he does. I just hope that they give him enough pain meds so that he can sleep comfortably tonight. I feel certain that they will.

Hoping that maybe tomorrow I can pop around and visit your blogs, you know that I miss seeing your great creations! Hugs to each of you!!
Glad you dad is doing well Darlene. I hope he continues to recover well. Sending more prayers.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #4756
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Darlene, so glad your dad is doing ok! I don't know how old he is, but it seems as we get older things like surgery really zap you. I'm sure he's getting the best care possible and so glad you're there for both him and your mom. Thanks for checking in with the update!

Maggie, that's got to be hard being with your friend knowing that she may not have much time left - but at least you can be with her now and both of you enjoy it. I know that has to mean a lot to her. Oh, I love red maple trees!!! Hope the nursery is going to plant it for you and all that so you don't have to dig the hole for it! Have fun storing all that stuff now. Know you're looking forward to the windows! How's the patio coming along now?

Maxine, I left a comment on your blog already but just wanted to tell you again how pretty your card was. I love the stickles on those petals! Thanks for the shout out too. Mine was so easy to make and things like that just make me extremely happy! LOL!

Will check back tomorrow!
I have to make sure I set aside more time to be with her especially when her son leaves for Saudi.

Oh yes the nursery will plant the tree. It's got to be at least 10-12 feet tall. No way I could dig a hole for that one.

Patio is great. We're all enjoying it very much.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #4757
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post

That is really weird. I've seen so many posters having double posts during the last week. I haven't had one yet. I did get around today and visited everyone's blogs. Seems to work out well on Sunday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #4758
Stazon Splitcoast

Maggie, I think it's a glitch! EVERY TIME I click to 'send' the post, it immediately tells me "you must wait 15 seconds between sending messages (for a total of 30, guess the system has the first 15 saved!) It's bizarre! It's a bit tricky, too- if you click it, thinking your first post didn't go through, it posts twice

Keepin' us on our toes! LOL!
Old 05-06-2013, 03:49 AM   #4759
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Stamp Addicts.

Not much on the list for today. Yeah!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 05-06-2013, 04:03 AM   #4760
Die Cut Diva

Good morning!
I have to get a pile of scraps under control today. I left quite a mess making scrap book pages this weekend.

No sign of the sun here yet. We've had drizzly dark days for the longest time. Where oh where is the sun? If you have some, please share!

Have a good day everyone!