In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #81
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Heeeey Chaitali! How was your day?!
Pretty good! We have some crazy weather here in Seattle. Lots of rain then some sun and cloudy again. I enjoyed a nice walk while it was sunny though. And ofcourse made some cards to blog about tomorrow

How was your day??
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #82
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Good morning!

You guys were al up late last night chatting while I was reading!

What is Prema's blog URL? I tried clicking on her homepage by going thru her username and I got an error msg from blogger. Typical!

I have a super busy day today. I will try to check in.

I love Seattle Chaitali! My brother use to live on Mercer Island. DH and I use to go to Seattle a lot (before my brother even moved there) and just go downtown and shop!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #83
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Thanks, ladies! Baby has been very good, although he's been kicking me hard these past few days. I guess he can't help it -- he's running out of room in there.

I love Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, Johanna Lindsey, Elizabeth Lowell, Sandra Brown, Nora Roberts, etc. I've also been known to read some Silhouette books once in a while.

My friends read Steve Jobs' biography (and the like). I read books that don't make me think... Lol.

Good night, everyone!
I am with you, Celle! Life is full of enough reality! It is fun to read the lighter stuff! One of my guilty pleasures is Nicholas Sparks...he wrote The Notebook and Message in A Bottle. All love story mush...ah I love it!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #84
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajojus View Post
Thanks for remembering AnnMarie!!!. It went great, I don't have diabetes after all. My blood test was great!!! A couple of weeks ago the optometrist found some spots inside my eyes and usually is related to diabetes, but it wasn't in my case. i'm happy!!!. My mom is doing good as well, YAYYY!!!. Have a great night everyone!!!
That is wonderful news!! I am really happy for you! Diabetes is not something to take lightly. Congrats!! Big hug!!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #85
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativec View Post
Pretty good! We have some crazy weather here in Seattle. Lots of rain then some sun and cloudy again. I enjoyed a nice walk while it was sunny though. And ofcourse made some cards to blog about tomorrow

How was your day??
Chaitali!!! You live in Seattle?!!! I just spent 6 weeks in Puyallup and 3 weeks before that in Tacoma. My mom was in the Good Sam hospital in Puyallup and at Madigan on the Ft. Lewis Army base before that. I swear it must have rained 96% of the days I was there! I was there for y'alls big snow storm! Also it took me more than three weeks to learn to even say Puyallup! LOL If I could figure out how I would send you a giant box of sunshine!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #86
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Good morning!

You guys were al up late last night chatting while I was reading!

What is Prema's blog URL? I tried clicking on her homepage by going thru her username and I got an error msg from blogger. Typical!

I have a super busy day today. I will try to check in.

I love Seattle Chaitali! My brother use to live on Mercer Island. DH and I use to go to Seattle a lot (before my brother even moved there) and just go downtown and shop!
It rains there...a lot...you know?! LOL
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #87
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Will add Prema's blog addy to our list as soon as she posts it! Also, if you guys would like to invite anyone to our group please feel free! Would love to have a full house!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #88
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Guess what I did last night?! I un-mounted all of my Stampin Up! wheels! I LOVE them now!! It was so easy to do and they work soooo much better for me now! Celle, do you buy a lot of SU!s wheels?! I plan to buy more now! Cha.ching...sigh! LOL
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #89
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Nancy, where do you buy your 12 x 12 card stock? I know you do a lot of scrapping. I love Stampin Ups! paper, but hardly ever buy the it in 12 X 12.
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #90
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default Game!!!!

Ok, time for a game!!! I will send a little goodie to whoever makes post # 213!! If you hadn't noticed each post has a number right up there in the top right hand corner so, whoever's post happens to fall on #213 gets a prize!! WooHooo! If you guys don't mind, please just post a little note saying that you have seen this post and are aware of the game!! Thanks! (I want everyone to have a chance to win!)

Any questions?!

Good luck!!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #91
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
It rains there...a lot...you know?! LOL
AnnMarie, Yes please! A box of sunshine would be soo good!! Especially for christmas :P Ofcourse my friends on the east coast laughed at our "snow storm" DH and I were stuck at home for the whole week and by the end of it were glad to get away from each other for a while

Nancy, I stay in Kirkland on the other side of Lake Wash. but the weather is the same ofcourse I visit Seattle to shop too but my DH works there. Haven't explored Mercer Island yet!
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #92
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Ok, time for a game!!! I will send a little goodie to whoever makes post # 213!! If you hadn't noticed each post has a number right up there in the top right hand corner so, whoever's post happens to fall on #213 gets a prize!! WooHooo! If you guys don't mind, please just post a little note saying that you have seen this post and are aware of the game!! Thanks! (I want everyone to have a chance to win!)

Any questions?!

Good luck!!
Let the game begin!

I'll start with a question -- why 213?
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #93
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Good question!

13 is my favorite number and I thought it was far enough out so it would give any new members to be a chance to play and not sooo far out that I space and forget about the game! Also, gives me a chance to get to know everyone a little better so the prize can be a little more personalized for the winner!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/


Last edited by amsmiles; 03-21-2012 at 09:46 AM..
amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #94
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
It rains there...a lot...you know?! LOL
I know! But it is so pretty and green there.

We almost moved to Issaquah. We actually plunked down a deposit on a house. We ended up cancelling due to not being able to transfer job etc.

Plus some pretty wonderful things come from WA. Like.... Nordstrom, Starbucks and Red Robin! LOLOLOLOL
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #95
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
I know! But it is so pretty and green there.

We almost moved to Issaquah. We actually plunked down a deposit on a house. We ended up cancelling due to not being able to transfer job etc.

Plus some pretty wonderful things come from WA. Like.... Nordstrom, Starbucks and Red Robin! LOLOLOLOL
..mmm coffee!! And board games! Yup its pretty and green here and summer kind of makes up for the gloomy days in winter.
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #96
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Nancy, where do you buy your 12 x 12 card stock? I know you do a lot of scrapping. I love Stampin Ups! paper, but hardly ever buy the it in 12 X 12.
It depends. I scour Tuesday Morning and Big Lots quite a bit and I can find really good solid card stock there. Big Lots has had a lot of Bazzill there lately. They also have a lot of patterned paper there too. Sometimes though it is in the packs of 25 that stores usually get. I don't need 25 of the same sheet. So I don't usually get those. But I have gotten really good pads of paper there at TM.

I shop Joanns online sales for American Crafts cardstock. You can also get Bazzill onlines at Joanns as well as DCWV. DCWV has a white core so not good for Cricut but the colors always seem to match other brands of paper I have!

When Michaels or HL or AC Moore (when I lived near one) have good sales on solid CS I might go get a few sheets. Maybe 6 sheets in each color that I think I must need!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #97
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Ok, time for a game!!! I will send a little goodie to whoever makes post # 213!! If you hadn't noticed each post has a number right up there in the top right hand corner so, whoever's post happens to fall on #213 gets a prize!! WooHooo! If you guys don't mind, please just post a little note saying that you have seen this post and are aware of the game!! Thanks! (I want everyone to have a chance to win!)

Any questions?!

Good luck!!
Let's the games begin, baby!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #98
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativec View Post
AnnMarie, Yes please! A box of sunshine would be soo good!! Especially for christmas :P Ofcourse my friends on the east coast laughed at our "snow storm" DH and I were stuck at home for the whole week and by the end of it were glad to get away from each other for a while

Nancy, I stay in Kirkland on the other side of Lake Wash. but the weather is the same ofcourse I visit Seattle to shop too but my DH works there. Haven't explored Mercer Island yet!
Have you always lived out there or moved to WA for work reasons?

We have done the touristy things like the Underground City and the Space Needle. We would just rent a car and go all over the city and shop. Is it 5th Ave where Nordstroms is and The Bon?

It's been years since I have been to Seattle!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #99
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Have you always lived out there or moved to WA for work reasons?

We have done the touristy things like the Underground City and the Space Needle. We would just rent a car and go all over the city and shop. Is it 5th Ave where Nordstroms is and The Bon?

It's been years since I have been to Seattle!
Yup Nordstrom is 5th ave. And so are lots of other shopping spots.

I moved here for work. Been here 2 years now. Have done the touristy things in Seattle but what I want to do is explore it as a local Probably this summer!
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #100
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
It depends. I scour Tuesday Morning and Big Lots quite a bit and I can find really good solid card stock there. Big Lots has had a lot of Bazzill there lately. They also have a lot of patterned paper there too. Sometimes though it is in the packs of 25 that stores usually get. I don't need 25 of the same sheet. So I don't usually get those. But I have gotten really good pads of paper there at TM.

I shop Joanns online sales for American Crafts cardstock. You can also get Bazzill onlines at Joanns as well as DCWV. DCWV has a white core so not good for Cricut but the colors always seem to match other brands of paper I have!

When Michaels or HL or AC Moore (when I lived near one) have good sales on solid CS I might go get a few sheets. Maybe 6 sheets in each color that I think I must need!
Thanks for the tips! I will check out Big Lots for sure. Don't think we have a Tuesday Mornings though. Wow... 25 is a lot!! I would have to really love it to buy that many! I had no idea DCWV had a white core, huh. I picked up a Mariposa paper pack a while back from our AC Moore. Those papers are gorgeous. I also love Graphic 45! OMGoodness!! They are amazing!! Such detail. Every piece just rich and full. I bought an 8 x 8 to try them out and *thud...falls over*...really, really pretty paper!!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #101
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Hope everyone had a nice day!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #102
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Thanks for the tips! I will check out Big Lots for sure. Don't think we have a Tuesday Mornings though. Wow... 25 is a lot!! I would have to really love it to buy that many! I had no idea DCWV had a white core, huh. I picked up a Mariposa paper pack a while back from our AC Moore. Those papers are gorgeous. I also love Graphic 45! OMGoodness!! They are amazing!! Such detail. Every piece just rich and full. I bought an 8 x 8 to try them out and *thud...falls over*...really, really pretty paper!!
There is a lot of pretty paper. That is the problem! Now if you are talking DP (most of the above paper is solid except those 25 pks of the same pattern but sometimes I find good DP at TM's) then that is a diff story.

You just need to wait for sales at all the big craft stores for single sheets. But you just don't get as good selection as the LSS but they never have sales it seems so you pay full price.

It's hard to find a good online seller of good DP. I hate to pay shipping.

Custom Crops is one I have bought single sheets of DP before.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #103
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Are they on line? Custom Crops? I am a toucher...I like to feel the paper before I buy it! LOL Lame...I know! I love the bunny in your signature, btw! Too cute!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #104
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Thanks! I didn't create the bunny though. Someone else was having trouble adding it to their signature. So I tried and it worked for me! tee hee hee

I do like to see the paper too but if it is Basic Grey and on sale I buy it! I had a bad Basic Grey habit for a while. I still love it but I don't buy new stuff. I need to use up all the old stuff first before I get addicted to the new ones LOL

Yes Custom Crops is online BTW.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #105
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Guess what I did last night?! I un-mounted all of my Stampin Up! wheels! I LOVE them now!! It was so easy to do and they work soooo much better for me now! Celle, do you buy a lot of SU!s wheels?! I plan to buy more now! Cha.ching...sigh! LOL
AnnMarie, I only have one wheel -- the one that came with my starter set. I'm new to Stampin' Up, and I actually just wanted a few stamp sets to start. Of course, as soon as I got the catty -- I just wanted everything!!!
__________________
Cricut Addict :)
Blog: http://stampedbyc.blogspot.com
My sister's blog: http://mycricutaddiction.blogspot.com
cricutaddict is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #106
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Ok, time for a game!!! I will send a little goodie to whoever makes post # 213!! If you hadn't noticed each post has a number right up there in the top right hand corner so, whoever's post happens to fall on #213 gets a prize!! WooHooo! If you guys don't mind, please just post a little note saying that you have seen this post and are aware of the game!! Thanks! (I want everyone to have a chance to win!)

Any questions?!

Good luck!!
Okay, AnnMarie! 213 it is!

P. S. I read The Notebook, and because I cry easily... I also saw the movie (did not learn my lesson, huh?), and my husband's (then boyfriend's) sleeve was sopping wet halfway through.

I love the book and the movie. I just get dehydrated after (because of all the water works...). Lol.
__________________
Cricut Addict :)
Blog: http://stampedbyc.blogspot.com
My sister's blog: http://mycricutaddiction.blogspot.com
cricutaddict is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:09 AM   #107
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Good Thursday morning!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 AM   #108
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Okay, AnnMarie! 213 it is!

P. S. I read The Notebook, and because I cry easily... I also saw the movie (did not learn my lesson, huh?), and my husband's (then boyfriend's) sleeve was sopping wet halfway through.

I love the book and the movie. I just get dehydrated after (because of all the water works...). Lol.
Great book! Oh! Me too! In fact, when we start a movie like that the tissues are as important as the popcorn! (well, ok almost! I love popcorn!) LOL

How are you feeling?! Your little guy kicking up a storm in there?! I am so excited for you! Great, great things to come for you guys!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #109
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Hey Nancy! I am pouring coffee and making muffins!! Anybody want some?!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 AM   #110
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Great book! Oh! Me too! In fact, when we start a movie like that the tissues are as important as the popcorn! (well, ok almost! I love popcorn!) LOL

How are you feeling?! Your little guy kicking up a storm in there?! I am so excited for you! Great, great things to come for you guys!
Hi, AnnMarie!
He is kicking up a storm. It's funny how I see my tummy "move" when he kicks around. My husband thinks it's a riot! Lol.
We are so excited for the baby.

Have a great day, ladies!
__________________
Cricut Addict :)
Blog: http://stampedbyc.blogspot.com
My sister's blog: http://mycricutaddiction.blogspot.com
cricutaddict is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #111
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsmiles View Post
Hey Nancy! I am pouring coffee and making muffins!! Anybody want some?!
Fresh muffins???! Meee Mee! I can't bake to save my life :O Post a pic AnnMarie so I can enjoy your muffins virtually
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #112
Kookie Creator
 
creativec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 470
Default

Some exciting news from me -- I'm going to my first ever stamps and papercrafts festival in Portland this Saturday!!! Here is the link - Welcome to Heirloom Productions - Bringing you the BEST in Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festivals

Looks like they have it all over the country throughout the year. Anyone been to one before?? Is it good? I'm hoping to come back loaded with big shopping bags full of stamps
__________________
Chaitali
My Blog: Cuts, Crops and Creativity!
creativec is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #113
Insane Embellisher
 
cajojus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Hi, AnnMarie!
He is kicking up a storm. It's funny how I see my tummy "move" when he kicks around. My husband thinks it's a riot! Lol.
We are so excited for the baby.

Have a great day, ladies!
BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!. I miss that feeling so much!!!. My sons are: 14, 12 and 6. I'm glad I have a little one still, the oldest is in his own world, not needing me that much this days, my second one is still young needing his mom still and my youngest is all about MOM!!!. I have teenage stage .

I really need a coffee and muffins right now!!!. I'm sick, "the flu" but luckily not the throwing up kind.

Ladies you have been busy chatting here. One day in bed and I missed lots. Very busy group I can see .

I hope everyone is doing well. Chaitali I live in BC, two to three hours from Seattle. I didn't visit the city yet but they told me is beautiful. I should visit it one day.

Have a great day. I'll be back later.
__________________
Carolina http://cardolinascrapolina.blogspot.com/
cajojus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #114
Embossing Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 60
Default

Sorry ladies, I am still new and finding my way around SCS. Here are my answers

1}Name or nickname that you want us to call you? Prema
2}Stamper, scrap booker or both? Both, but more of a stamper
3}Favorite color combination? All the beautiful bright colors. To pick, maybe yellow and white or pink and white
4}When is your birthday? Aug 11
5}What is your favorite snack? I love chocolate and Lindt white chocolate truffles are my favorite
6}Tell us something funny about you! My laugh. When I start laughing, everyone around me laughs at my laugh.
7}Tell us something embarrassing about you! I am kinda scared of dogs, cats, snakes and even scary movies which makes me shout so loud and then feel embarrassed.
8}What do you want to be when you grow up?! Well, I am already grown up. But when I grow old, I want to be happy with what I have done with my life
9}Do you have any pets? None. Never had any pets.
10}Finish this sentence...My favorite craft product is...Cuttlebug and all the embossing folders
11}Do you like glitter? Yes.
12}Besides your spouse who do you have a major crush on? I do not have a spouse yet but have only had crush on hollywood/bollywood actors so far
13}Favorite movie? Monsters Inc, Incredibles, Shrek (lots of animation movies). In the recent ones, Hugo
14}Tell us one (or more!) of the things on your bucket list. Like others, Travel is top on my list. Have a lot of places on bucket list
15}If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? One thing I would change would be to go back to California and enjoy some sun instead of this rainy Seattle weather
16}Tell us one thing you like about yourself! I love my ability to pick up myself when things get nasty.
17}Quick...type the first thing you thing of when I say the word.....happy?! Friends make me happy
18}Do you like to read? Yes. but not into fiction. More of self-help, techie bookworm
19}If someone offered you $1,000,000.00 if you would eat a worm...would you do it?! Naah. Eww
20}Are you tired of answering these silly questions yet?! I like it. Its a nice way to get to know other ladies here.

Prema
My blog: Handmade Crafts With Love
prema1108 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #115
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,484
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Good afternoon! Darn I missed the muffins! My son has a medical procedure today so I wasn't online earlier. Hope you feel better soon Carolina.

Another Seattle area person! I have been to that shopping mall in Bellevue. I haven't been to Seatlle in about 15 yrs. Carolina it is a great city to visit so you should go!

So where in California are you from Prema? I am from the Bay Aea originally.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #116
Embossing Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Good afternoon! Darn I missed the muffins! My son has a medical procedure today so I wasn't online earlier. Hope you feel better soon Carolina.

Another Seattle area person! I have been to that shopping mall in Bellevue. I haven't been to Seatlle in about 15 yrs. Carolina it is a great city to visit so you should go!

So where in California are you from Prema? I am from the Bay Aea originally.
I lived in Bay area for 5 years before moving to Seattle last year. I miss Bay area.
prema1108 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #117
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Hi, AnnMarie!
He is kicking up a storm. It's funny how I see my tummy "move" when he kicks around. My husband thinks it's a riot! Lol.
We are so excited for the baby.

Have a great day, ladies!
So totally agree with Carolina! That feeling is priceless!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #118
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativec View Post
Some exciting news from me -- I'm going to my first ever stamps and papercrafts festival in Portland this Saturday!!! Here is the link - Welcome to Heirloom Productions - Bringing you the BEST in Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festivals

Looks like they have it all over the country throughout the year. Anyone been to one before?? Is it good? I'm hoping to come back loaded with big shopping bags full of stamps
This sounds like so much fun!! Hope you have a wonderful time and find lots and lots of goodies to buy!! Tell us all about it!!! Cannot wait to hear!!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #119
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Middle of Nowhere and love it!
Posts: 1,132
Default

What a wonderful idea AM....I wish you much success and fun with your group!

Pam
PamL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #120
Gallery Gazer
 
amsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Smack in the middle of it all!
Posts: 6,069
Default

Awww! Carolina! You poor thing! Hope you feel better soon! Chicken soup, popsicles, some girlie movies and lots of rest for you!! Will be thinking about you!
__________________
AnnMarie :)
Stop by and say hello! My blog:
http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

amsmiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off