Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
We are a group of friends who want to belong to a steady group of bloggers that inspire, encourage and acknowledge each other as creative minds. This thread will be a place where we can ask questions, help each other grow our blogs and follow along on our creative art journeys. This group is open to any "creative blogger".
1. Each Blogger will have an active blog. (Meaning you blog at least 2 times a month)
2. Each Blogger needs to visit his/her fellow Bloggers leaving an encouraging word or two. (You could become followers, sign up via email or just follow the master Bloggers List, which you can find below in this comment)
3. Each Blogger will notify members of prolonged absence as we are forming friendships and if you disappear, we would appreciate notification.
4. Bloggers are asked to share their ideas regarding the group which could potentially include challenges, RAKs, swaps or the like.
5. There will be a total of 10 Bloggers in the group. Please be an ACTIVE participants.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to being inspired, giving inspiration, being encouraged and giving encouragement.
Sounds interesting Michelle! Can't wait to see what you're working on.
I ended up having to buy a new camera. My old one quit working over the weekend. It got all kinds of weird lines running through it and when I took a pictures it all kind of ran together. I ended up buying a Nikon. I think I'm really going to like it.
A new toy Margaret! Have fun and be sure to post all your pics on your blog. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to "pose" my creations. Posting is a bit of a challenge at times as well with multiple photos. I'll get there eventually.
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Originally Posted by acreativechick
Is there an interest in a new blogging group? If so...
We will become a group of bloggers who want to belong to a steady group of bloggers that inspire, encourage and acknowledge each other as creative minds. This forum will be a place where we can ask questions, help each other grow our blogs and follow along on our creative art journeys. This group is open to any "paper blogger".
1. Each Paper Blogger will have an active papercrafting blog. (Meaning you blog at least 2 times a week)
2. Each Paper Blogger needs to visit his/her fellow Paper Bloggers leaving an encouraging word or two at least 2 times a week. (You could become followers, sign up via email or just follow the master Paper Bloggers List)
3. Each Paper Blogger will notify members of prolonged absence as we are forming friendships and if you disappear, we would appreciate notification.
4. Paper Bloggers are asked to share their ideas regarding the group which could potentially include challenges, RAKs, swaps or the like.
5. There will be a total of 10-15 Paper Bloggers.
These are just simple thoughts on the group and I encourage you to ask questions and share ideas as this group forms.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to the creation of this group.
Hi ladies, I am Sonja Bailey and I am a SCS friend of Margarets... I do have a blog tho I have not been posting weeking...My DH passed away in April and I had to move shortly there after...I am just now getting back into my creating...
I think I would like to join your group, if you will have me...I need a commitment to get me structured again...
I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Losing someone we loved so deeply is never easy. I have found during the journey with my Grandpa's passing that my art (even if it's simply adhesive and paper) helps me through the rough days and gives me something to focus on.
I've added you to the list. Please feel free to chat with us here, visit our blogs and blog when you can. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas for our group.
I'm not sure if I would call my creations amazing Michelle, but I think when I really get into what I'm working on (could be passion), then it does tend to turn out better than if I'm just trying to throw something together. Lately, I've been trying to do more of the former, so I'm liking what I'm doing more than I used to -- putting added touches on the project to make it pop more.
For Michelle and Jackie, Kelly as well as Soni are friends of mine from SCS. We've never met, but they are both really awesome. Kelly always comes up with lots of challenge ideas. I like this one that you mention. What do the rest of you think?
Hi Ladies- just catching up on this thread and you all sound so fun! I was part of another group that slowly dissolved. I would love to get going again and STAY current! Hope I can join you- I love the idea of doing SWAPS too!
Look forward to getting you know you all. Now off to stalk your blogs
Hi Michelle! That sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Just so you all know, I had to replace my computer on Friday. My old laptop which I've had for 2 years went wonkers on my. It was a refurbished one, but obviously had some glitches in it left over from whomever used it before I did. I just got tired of having to recreate all my Favorites and having to go look on "My Computer" every time I wanted to do something. I love my new one, but then I realized yesterday that my printer was NOT compatible, so I had to go back and get a new printer, and had frustrations until this morning trying to get it installed. But that's all fixed now. Yippee! Now I'm working on moving everything from the old laptop to the new one, so that may take me some time. I'm still trying to keep up though.
encouragement and sharing.....sounds so nice! I wanna join too! May I?
I am a graphic designer. I design logo, business card, poster, etc. All these are done by computer. Sometimes I draw manga or doodle on some scrape paper. Recently I fall in love with handmade project, such as card making!
I am very new to the SCS. Hope I can learn something from all other members.