Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 AM   #1881
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to nhagen

Thanks Maggie!

Happy Valentines Day to you too!
Crafting When We Can
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #1882
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies
I went around last night and left love on all of your blogs. I doubt I'll have anything on mine until Monday. Still trying to get ahead of things before Bob comes home next week.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #1883
Crimping Master

Seriously late valentine greetings and love on your blogs. I know i got behind but i just finished them. I need to post too. I just havent finished anything lately . maybe i'll take some pics @the scrapbooking convention being held in grapevine this weekend

peace and blessings
Old 02-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #1884
Quacker Stamper

Hope you have fun this week Brandy.

I have 2 new kitties coming to live at my house tomorrow. They are the twin boy offspring of one of the feral cats that lives out in my back yard. They're all white with a little bit of black fuzz on the top of their heads. Gonna be fun playmate for Maggie Mae.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 02-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #1885
Stazon Splitcoast

Maggie, I had a feeling you would end up keeping those cute kitties!
Crafting When We Can
Old 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #1886
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Maggie, I had a feeling you would end up keeping those cute kitties!
LOL! I really would have loved to have found a home for at least one of them, and I may yet, but I do think having one for a playmate for Maggie Mae will help her. She's always wanting me to play with her and is constantly in my face - literally since she likes to sit up on my computer desk whenever I'm there.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #1887
Stazon Splitcoast

That like my sweetie but she likes to snuggle with you. Not just get on your lap and sit but she gets her face up in your face and puts her head on my shoulder or upper arm. She wraps her paws around my arm. Sure makes it hard to type, LOL
Crafting When We Can
Old 02-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #1888
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
That like my sweetie but she likes to snuggle with you. Not just get on your lap and sit but she gets her face up in your face and puts her head on my shoulder or upper arm. She wraps her paws around my arm. Sure makes it hard to type, LOL
Sounds more like Maggie Mae. She likes to climb up on my shoulder. Even though she's almost 4 yo, she's little like a 1 yo and still acts like a kitten.

LOL! My kitties will grab my hand if I'm petting them and start to pull away. No, not yet!!!!!! Don't go!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #1889
Crimping Master

Hello Everyone! Where oh where has the month gone?? I was out of town for five days over our Rodeo break here. I went and visited my favorite Mouse. Had a fantastic time!!! So much fun! Back in the groove now.....or at least trying to be. I am teaching at my stamp club tomorrow night and have a crop to attend on Friday night. YIKES! So much crafting so little time. LOL Hope to update my blog and visiting all of yours soon. Hope everyone is well. @ Brandy...cannot wait to hear how the convention was.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #1890
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hello Everyone! Where oh where has the month gone?? I was out of town for five days over our Rodeo break here. I went and visited my favorite Mouse. Had a fantastic time!!! So much fun! Back in the groove now.....or at least trying to be. I am teaching at my stamp club tomorrow night and have a crop to attend on Friday night. YIKES! So much crafting so little time. LOL Hope to update my blog and visiting all of yours soon. Hope everyone is well. @ Brandy...cannot wait to hear how the convention was.
Sounds like you've been having fun Brenda. Hope your stamp club goes well. What are you going to be sharing with them?

We are short a couple days this month and I can really tell.

After having the electrical work done at my house last week,
I tripped the breaker that goes to the 2 front bedrooms and the 2 bathrooms! All I was doing was running the space heater and my blow dryer! I'm sure I've done that before over the winter when I've used the space heater, but for some reason it did it this time. Total darkness! Of course, now the breaker box is outside, so at 10:30 I was out there trying to figure out how to open the dang box and couldn't get it open!!!!! I called the electrician and got a message that he was "not available." No voice mail. Tried again this morning and same response. So when I got to the office I called the original guy that I was referred to and told him that he needed to get in touch with him and have him call me. He can go fix the breaker without me, but he needed to tell me how to get the dang thing open! And I want to see what he needs to do so it doesn't happen again.

I'm also going to call my vet today and get some advice on what to do with Corey. He is not going to live in my house. Last night he spit at me twice and scratched me twice when I got too close when I was trying to clean out the case and their litter box and change the towels in there. I actually was able to get Casper out and put him on my lap and pet him. He wasn't toally keen on it and scampered to the back of the case when I put him inside, but no hissing, no growling and no spitting from him. I'd like to just put him outside in the back yard along with his mom and all the others, but I'm not sure if they'll accept him back now after he's been gone for a month. I don't want him to be chased off and not have a place to come to for food and water. I also need to clean out the cat, dog house so it's clean and warm. He may want to hide out in there.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #1891
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Brrr midwest winter
yep more winter mix creating storms

I shared a few pics on my blog... with intentions of creating soon ... so cross your fingers and give me a nudge lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 03-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #1892
Crimping Master

Hi Gals! @ Maggie.........whatever happened with Corey? Is he still inside? Sorry to hear about your breaker. My mom had to use space heaters at her place last month and had too many plugged in and the breaker broke. Since, she has had her furnace replaced so no more space heaters. Luckily it does not get very cold here.

I appreciate all of you who have stopped by my blog. I hope to visit all of yours soon. The Disneyland trip two weeks ago has thrown me off. This past weekend I helped my brother at the annual Toy Show and I am traveling again this weekend. Next week things will return to my version of normal. LOL

Hope everyone is well and doing fun, crafty things. I did make a card last night for a friend who is ill. Hope to post it in the blog before I leave for the weekend. Hubby & I are off to Vegas to celebrate 18 years of marriage. My daughter will be with my mom & step-dad. My daughter just does not understand why she cannot go to Vegas. My hubby keeps telling her that it is no place for kids. She hopes for a present upon my return. When I asked her what she wanted she told me a "LIMO". Can you believe that? A limo! She keeps us on our toes. YIKES!

Take care everyone...............I am off to win my million. Just kidding...............I will be shopping & people watching.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #1893
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Brrr midwest winter
yep more winter mix creating storms

I shared a few pics on my blog... with intentions of creating soon ... so cross your fingers and give me a nudge lol
It always looks so pretty Soni when it first falls. Then it gets all slushy and icky looking, not to mention COLD!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-08-2013, 07:26 AM   #1894
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Hi Gals! @ Maggie.........whatever happened with Corey? Is he still inside? Sorry to hear about your breaker. My mom had to use space heaters at her place last month and had too many plugged in and the breaker broke. Since, she has had her furnace replaced so no more space heaters. Luckily it does not get very cold here.

I appreciate all of you who have stopped by my blog. I hope to visit all of yours soon. The Disneyland trip two weeks ago has thrown me off. This past weekend I helped my brother at the annual Toy Show and I am traveling again this weekend. Next week things will return to my version of normal. LOL

Hope everyone is well and doing fun, crafty things. I did make a card last night for a friend who is ill. Hope to post it in the blog before I leave for the weekend. Hubby & I are off to Vegas to celebrate 18 years of marriage. My daughter will be with my mom & step-dad. My daughter just does not understand why she cannot go to Vegas. My hubby keeps telling her that it is no place for kids. She hopes for a present upon my return. When I asked her what she wanted she told me a "LIMO". Can you believe that? A limo! She keeps us on our toes. YIKES!

Take care everyone...............I am off to win my million. Just kidding...............I will be shopping & people watching.
Hi Brenda! Yes, life does get a bit hectic sometimes. Hope you and DH have a fun time in Vegas. I have never been, but I think it would be quite an experience. LOL! You DD has high aspirations! Congrats on the 18 years of marriage.

Corey is now an outside kitty. I put him out on Tuesday I think it was. He wasn't too happy about being separated from his twin brother, but he was uncontrolable, always hissing and spitting at me. There was no way that I could let him be loose in my house. He's adapting slowly each day. At least the other kitties out there seem to have accepted him and haven't chased him off. He did venture to the yard next door the other morning, but came home to where the food is. Sometimes he cries out there when he sees Maggie Mae inside. She'll go over to the window and rub against it. I'm wondering what he'll do when he sees his brother in the house with him being outside.

Casper went to the vet yesterday to be declawed which all went well. I'll go pick him up this afternoon and bring him home. He'll have to have special litter for a few days while his paws heal so I'll keep him in his cage for a few more days. He'll also have a pain patch for 5 days and the vet said he might be a little loopy from that. Then he'll get his freedom and hopefully get out and be able to be a part of the family.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #1895
Mini Quack

Hi ladies... geesh I need to get here more often to chat it looks like : )
hey guess who made a card ? woo hoo

now do not get too excited, just a basic one but in hopes it might get me wanting to again

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #1896
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Hi ladies... geesh I need to get here more often to chat it looks like : )
hey guess who made a card ? woo hoo

now do not get too excited, just a basic one but in hopes it might get me wanting to again
It's just beautiful Soni. Love the soft colors and the image is just perfect for it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-10-2013, 04:54 AM   #1897
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Paper Bloggers.

Just an update. Casper is doing well after his declaw surgery. He is so ready to be out and about. I think he'll come out of his cage on Monday night. I've even been so happy to hear him finally purr when I'm petting him.

Corey is doing well outside also. He's a little lonely at time with no one to play with and comes and cries at the window, but he still won't come up to me and runs and hides when I go outside to feed all the kitties. I keep trying.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #1898
Mini Quack

Hi Maggie andd ladies

I was able to get a picture of the cake today and I added it to my blog post...I hope you can go peek, as I think this care was amazing... Krist'a talents are growing by leaps and bounds I am so proud of her

I hope to make the rounds here in a day or two...

good night...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 03-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #1899
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Maggie so sad about Corey. Someday he will surprise you though.

Louie and Tommy were both dumped out here and instantly wanted attention I was so glad. A wild cat would not have survived. The neighbor up the road, if a cat won't come to him when he puts out some scrap, he figures it isn't anyone on our road and gets rid of it.

The kitty I am baby sitting (since last Sept) well her girl (Julia) came to visit and made the comment about getting her declawed, I am very against that. We are out in the woods, once she goes back to MPLS fine. I told her to consider Soft Paws instead. Little caps you put on the claws for indoors.

I am thinking about putting them on Spike, he is still just a pup, but at 100# he thinks he is a lap dog, and those claws...ugh

He is going to miss Mia so badly if she ever goes back to live with Julia. He sleeps next to her, and he thinks he needs to be VERY CLOSE, he has squashed her more than once. She chases him around and that is hilarious. This little cat chasing a dog, she loves to hide around the corner and she jumps out at him, he freaks out so bad you'd think it was a huge monster gonna get him.
Clint had tossed an empty soda case on the floor and Mia made it her toy. well she kept grabbing Spike when he'd walk by..he went over and FLOPPED on it, squashed it flat. then laid there looking like he was smiling. Just a child!!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #1900

Maggie so sad about Corey. Someday he will surprise you though.

Louie and Tommy were both dumped out here and instantly wanted attention I was so glad. A wild cat would not have survived. The neighbor up the road, if a cat won't come to him when he puts out some scrap, he figures it isn't anyone on our road and gets rid of it.

The kitty I am baby sitting (since last Sept) well her girl (Julia) came to visit and made the comment about getting her declawed, I am very against that. We are out in the woods, once she goes back to MPLS fine. I told her to consider Soft Paws instead. Little caps you put on the claws for indoors.

I am thinking about putting them on Spike, he is still just a pup, but at 100# he thinks he is a lap dog, and those claws...ugh

He is going to miss Mia so badly if she ever goes back to live with Julia. He sleeps next to her, and he thinks he needs to be VERY CLOSE, he has squashed her more than once. She chases him around and that is hilarious. This little cat chasing a dog, she loves to hide around the corner and she jumps out at him, he freaks out so bad you'd think it was a huge monster gonna get him.
Clint had tossed an empty soda case on the floor and Mia made it her toy. well she kept grabbing Spike when he'd walk by..he went over and FLOPPED on it, squashed it flat. then laid there looking like he was smiling. Just a child!!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #1901
Quacker Stamper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIKKIJO!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #1902
Crimping Master

Hi Everyone! I am just checking in to see how everyone is. I thought I posted on here more recently................but I do not see it. Anyhow.. hope you are all well.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:25 AM   #1903
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2

Hey Brenda!

I'm really starting to like Bloglovin! I get an email from them every evening with every blog that I'm following in an *easy on the eyes* format & I can go through them all just fine. I like that it updates my blog posts immediately instead of a day or so behind like google reader did. The best part to me was the fact that when I signed up; they immediately grabbed all the blogs I was following in my google reader & transferred them over. I didn't have to do anything special so that part I LOVE
Old 03-22-2013, 05:42 AM   #1904
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Paper Bloggers!

Things are good at home. Both Casper and Corey and settling into their new homes inside and outside. I'd still love it if I could pick Corey up and snuggle him, but he does not let me get close enough to him, but his life outside is good. I am having a patio installed soon, so that will give them a bit more shelter outside besides having the 2 cat doghouses out there. Most of the time I can get my hands on Casper and pick him up and give him some loving and he purrs so pretty for me. He's not really a lap cat so that doesn't last for long although if he's on the floor and I start petting him, he'll lay there for a long time and soak it all up. Maggie Mae tolerates him following after her. He just wants to be friends. On the other hand Paisley won't have anything to do with him and growls and hisses at him.

I've had the ickies this week starting with a sore throat, then cough and runny nose which is the same thing I had about 2 months ago. If it's allergies, my allergy medicine is NOT doing any good.

Jackie, I just signed up with Blog Lovin this morning. Gads! It said I had 422 blogs!!!!!!! There's no way I can look at all of them every day. I hope that I can go through them and delete a bunch of them and just keep those that are the most important.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #1905
Mini Quack

Hello, blog alert...lol

yep I created and updated... now to catch up, check in and visit...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 AM   #1906

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
Hey Brenda!

I'm really starting to like Bloglovin! I get an email from them every evening with every blog that I'm following in an *easy on the eyes* format & I can go through them all just fine. I like that it updates my blog posts immediately instead of a day or so behind like google reader did. The best part to me was the fact that when I signed up; they immediately grabbed all the blogs I was following in my google reader & transferred them over. I didn't have to do anything special so that part I LOVE
I use BlogLovin too

I think I read somewhere that Google reader was going away...do not quote me on that one.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 AM   #1907

I was gonna ask (before my fingers hit post)

how did you get it to grab all of the blogs you read? Mine didn't, I am getting tired of adding them 1 by 1
Old 03-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #1908

hee hee never mind..... I figured it out.

I really need a Mountain Dew before touching the computer I tell ya!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #1909
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey girls! I haven't forgotten you. Just been really busy. TX music awards are over for a few months and I can find a creative routine again. Yeah! I am posting regularly again. And it feels WONDERFUL! I've been popping over to your blogs periodically. A couple have not been updated in a very long time. I've also not had much in the way of reciprocating blogging. Hmmm.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for Spring. I hear it's on it's way. Maybe the Easter Bunny is bringing it!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #1910
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Paper Bloggers!

Things are good at home. Both Casper and Corey and settling into their new homes inside and outside. I'd still love it if I could pick Corey up and snuggle him, but he does not let me get close enough to him, but his life outside is good. I am having a patio installed soon, so that will give them a bit more shelter outside besides having the 2 cat doghouses out there. Most of the time I can get my hands on Casper and pick him up and give him some loving and he purrs so pretty for me. He's not really a lap cat so that doesn't last for long although if he's on the floor and I start petting him, he'll lay there for a long time and soak it all up. Maggie Mae tolerates him following after her. He just wants to be friends. On the other hand Paisley won't have anything to do with him and growls and hisses at him.

I've had the ickies this week starting with a sore throat, then cough and runny nose which is the same thing I had about 2 months ago. If it's allergies, my allergy medicine is NOT doing any good.

Jackie, I just signed up with Blog Lovin this morning. Gads! It said I had 422 blogs!!!!!!! There's no way I can look at all of them every day. I hope that I can go through them and delete a bunch of them and just keep those that are the most important.
Awww. they know you love them. It too Goddess almost 3 years before she wanted anything to do with you . She just wanted to lay around and sleep. But I think she got to seeing how much attention Spirit was getting but more importantly HOW he was getting it and decided she wanted her share. Now she is the most loveable cat I've ever owned.

Hope you're feeling better!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #1911
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hi Everyone! I am just checking in to see how everyone is. I thought I posted on here more recently................but I do not see it. Anyhow.. hope you are all well.
Hey Brenda!
Your envie went in the mail this morning. Our silly PO closes for lunch so I missed it yesterday. But it's on it's way!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #1912
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Hey girls! I haven't forgotten you. Just been really busy. TX music awards are over for a few months and I can find a creative routine again. Yeah! I am posting regularly again. And it feels WONDERFUL! I've been popping over to your blogs periodically. A couple have not been updated in a very long time. I've also not had much in the way of reciprocating blogging. Hmmm.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for Spring. I hear it's on it's way. Maybe the Easter Bunny is bringing it!
kelly,
saw your nice clean desk. i had one one time . im guilty of just reading and not replying . i have been keeping up , reading atleast .
Old 03-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #1913
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Hello, blog alert...lol

yep I created and updated... now to catch up, check in and visit...
Your cards are all fabulous. So glad that you were able to get back to doing some creating!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #1914
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post
I use BlogLovin too

I think I read somewhere that Google reader was going away...do not quote me on that one.
That is what I heard also.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 AM   #1915
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post
I was gonna ask (before my fingers hit post)

how did you get it to grab all of the blogs you read? Mine didn't, I am getting tired of adding them 1 by 1
I didn't do anything. It just did it by itself when I installed it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-29-2013, 04:39 AM   #1916
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi Kelly, glad to see you back again.

We keep bouncing between Winter, Spring, and Summer! A day here, 2 days there. .. . .

I'm hoping to get around to visit blogs today.

I'm off work today for the holiday.

When I got home last night, I was bushed, so didn't get anything done. I had some friends over just to visit for a short time and got my fence fixed. Then went into my bed to finish reading my book and dozed off for about an hour. When I woke up about 9 I came out and turned off all the lights, fed the kitties and went back to bed and finished the book. Then turned out the lights. Slept til 6:30 this morning so that was good.

No real plans today except I need to go to the grocery store, work on my PSC card, and maybe some housecleaning.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting my hair done and then in the afternoon meeting friends for dinner and going to see Jersey Boys.

Sunday is church with my DD and her family. My DGD and SIL are singing during their service. Then going to my sis's for Easter dinner and Easter bunny.

Oh, and yesterday my DD bought us tickets to go see Wicked in July! They were pre-sale so we got pretty good seats. And she bought mine for my Mother's Day present. Wasn't that so sweet!

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 AM   #1917
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Awww. they know you love them. It too Goddess almost 3 years before she wanted anything to do with you . She just wanted to lay around and sleep. But I think she got to seeing how much attention Spirit was getting but more importantly HOW he was getting it and decided she wanted her share. Now she is the most loveable cat I've ever owned.

Hope you're feeling better!
Thanks. I'm doing much better.

Casper and Corey are both settling in. Casper loves to play with Maggie Mae, but sometimes I think she gets a little too rough with him. I want them to play together (that was the whole idea of keeping him), but I don't want her to hurt him either.

Corey is doing pretty well outside. The mower scared him off the other day, but he turned up in the morning. I've noticed that one of the outside kitties (Missy) used to go to the house behind me after she would eat, but now they have 2 dogs that live there, so I'm not sure what she's doing these days. The house next to me also has a dog.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 03-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #1918
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning All!

Swinging by to wish you all a Blessed Easter!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:22 AM   #1919
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning ladies. Getting the Teapot Tuesday card uploaded to my blog. I didn't bring vegetables, I brought a fabulous garden he could plant vegies in but this is one of my favorite stamps to work with.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #1920
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning all! I've left some much needed love on your blogs!

I hope you're all doing well

BBL