In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree5346Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 05:30 AM   #2521
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Thanks for leaving love on my blog, Nancy and Joyce. You'll want to check out today's first Friday Freebie of the new year
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 AM   #2522
Proud Fan Club Member
 
ashjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 12,089
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default

I checked in this morning and didn't see any new blog posts from our group.
Anybody doing anything fun for CHA?

Studio Calico is doing a crop.

Coordinations cardstock has a sketch challenge on their blog.
__________________
Joyce
Paper, Scissors, Sew
ashjoy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #2523
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Joyce.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
ashjoy likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #2524
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
I checked in this morning and didn't see any new blog posts from our group.
Anybody doing anything fun for CHA?

Studio Calico is doing a crop.

Coordinations cardstock has a sketch challenge on their blog.
My DT's get back in business this weekend. I won't have a new blog post until the 15th I think.

I need to go to the store and get a calendar planner for this year. I need something to carry around in my purse. Trying to keep all my things straight that I have to get done.

No, I wish I was going to CHA, but not.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #2525
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,827
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
LOL YOu don't actually think my house is dirty enough to allow cat hair in my food, do you? The mug just fit hubby's morning ritual. He can't drink his coffee without the cat curled up in his arms when he's home - or so Spirit seems to think
Hahahahaha... No I didn't mean to imply your house was dirty! LOL but just the thought of cat hair in my coffee gave me shudders! Too funny about the morning routine.

Sweetie likes to sit on our laps at night. DH always has to roll his sleeve up because she thinks his arm always needs cleaning!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:57 PM   #2526
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Spirit starts pestering me about 8 p.m. that it's time to move to the couch. When Bob is home, he curls up with him and doesn't bother me as often. LOL And if I'm in the studio with the door shut, he cries for me to let him come down. he is not spoiled one bit!
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #2527
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Goddess didn't use to be an affectionate cat. But as she's watched Spirit get love by the bushel she has done a complete 180. Now she is all about getting right up in your face, kissing your cheek, snuggling as close as she can get LOL
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:14 AM   #2528
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Goddess didn't use to be an affectionate cat. But as she's watched Spirit get love by the bushel she has done a complete 180. Now she is all about getting right up in your face, kissing your cheek, snuggling as close as she can get LOL
I hope my little boys will start to be more affectionate too. Corey will let me pick him up sometimes. He comes and Yowls! at me. Casper has been put off because of the trips to the vet. Now though he'll come over and want me to scratch his head and pet him, but he does not want me to pick him up. I'm hoping that over time that will change especially if I don't take him back to the vet.

I have no problems with Maggie and Paisley except Maggie always wants to be up on my shoulder.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:16 AM   #2529
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Good morning. Got lots to do today and that being said, I better go get started.

l'm going to the PO this morning to see if it's open to pick up packages. I know it's not open to do any mailing of packages.

Then I have a few errands to run, clean house, do laundry and a ton of other things. The kids are coming for dinner tomorrow and I have to figure out what I'm going to cook. Have to check on the weather.

Also have my DT projects that I need to finish up. Have a great day!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:22 AM   #2530
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,827
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

I am sure the boys will come around. Lulabelle has always wanted attention and to be petted. She doesn't mind being picked up and held.

Sweetie on the other hand won't let you pick her up. She doesn't even want you to try and let her. UNLESS, she is on the couch with you or on your lap. Then you can do whatever you want to her and she is like putty in your hands. She took a while to warm up to us to. Something happened to her when she was little and she had to have a cornea transplant, twice! She still had an infection in her eye after the first transplant so they had to do another one. So she was very skittish when we got her. She was probably worried she would get taken to the vet all the time.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #2531
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,827
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Yuck, your PO doesn't let you mail on Saturdays?

Ours does. The only thing they have changed recently is they took out two windows and put in two self serve machines. The lobby already had two self serve machines. So they still have three full service windows.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can

Last edited by nhagen; 01-11-2014 at 09:42 AM..
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:27 AM   #2532
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Spirit starts pestering me about 8 p.m. that it's time to move to the couch. When Bob is home, he curls up with him and doesn't bother me as often. LOL And if I'm in the studio with the door shut, he cries for me to let him come down. he is not spoiled one bit!
nope. he's not LOL
ibalady12 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:31 AM   #2533
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I hope my little boys will start to be more affectionate too. Corey will let me pick him up sometimes. He comes and Yowls! at me. Casper has been put off because of the trips to the vet. Now though he'll come over and want me to scratch his head and pet him, but he does not want me to pick him up. I'm hoping that over time that will change especially if I don't take him back to the vet.

I have no problems with Maggie and Paisley except Maggie always wants to be up on my shoulder.
TREATS! they'll think you are the best thing in the whole wide world. LOL Goddess has gotten into the habit of having to get her treat in the morning. She follows me around the kitchen while I'm making coffee. While it's dripping I give her a couple of treats, she eats those and some food then goes back to bed for the rest of the day. hehe.


I've also noticed her favorite spot on the bed so I've started putting a partial sheet on that spot. Then I don't have the big sheet full of cat hair (right up by my face no less) when I go to bed at night.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:32 AM   #2534
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,172
Default

mornin y'all
headed off for the rs convention. first time to go in january.

y'all enjoy your day. will post whatnot from the convention tonite
ttyl
ibalady12 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and pinkdisneychick01 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:32 AM   #2535
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning. Got lots to do today and that being said, I better go get started.

l'm going to the PO this morning to see if it's open to pick up packages. I know it's not open to do any mailing of packages.

Then I have a few errands to run, clean house, do laundry and a ton of other things. The kids are coming for dinner tomorrow and I have to figure out what I'm going to cook. Have to check on the weather.

Also have my DT projects that I need to finish up. Have a great day!


Maggie, I've started pulling some of the Pinterest recipes I have on my foodies or crock pot boards. I'll be making them and showcasing them on my Journey blog on Wednesdays. I've already pulled the ingredients for this week's recipe.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:34 AM   #2536
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Yuck, your PO doesn't let you mail on Saturdays?

Ours does. The only thing they have changed recently is they took out two windows and out in two self serve machines. The lobby already had two self serve machines. So they still have three full service windows.
Ours is open for 1.5 hours on Sat. a.m. I'm like, why bother? Who wants to get to the PO before 10 a.m. on a Saturday. There are days getting there by noon was enough. LOL
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:36 AM   #2537
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
mornin y'all
headed off for the rs convention. first time to go in january.

y'all enjoy your day. will post whatnot from the convention tonite
ttyl
Looking forward to your report.


I ordered the Vagabond last night. My spending days are over for awhile... even with the really good deal I got.


Now I HAVE to get the studio cleaned up before the 20th so have a place to play with it. That's my task for today.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
ashjoy likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #2538
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Looking forward to your report.


I ordered the Vagabond last night. My spending days are over for awhile... even with the really good deal I got.


Now I HAVE to get the studio cleaned up before the 20th so have a place to play with it. That's my task for today.
Hi! Can't wait to hear what you think about the Vagabond. I am excited that you are getting it
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and ashjoy like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #2539
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Good morning everyone! I am recovering from a very late night of scrapping. I have to tell you that two of the gals were so ODD last night. One actually read a book on her IPad and the other texted the entire night. In a group of seven gals it is real uncomfortable when two are not participating. Why come to the gathering if you are not going to scrap? At least shuffle paper and pretend. LOL It was a birthday party for a gal in our group. When we celebrate a birthday we scrap together. I did have fun but the two acting odd put somewhat of a damper on it. Oh well. Trying to let it go.

Hubby on his way home today

I hope to take my Christmas tree down today. By Sunday night my house better be Christmas free!! LOL
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #2540
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Looking forward to your report.


I ordered the Vagabond last night. My spending days are over for awhile... even with the really good deal I got.


Now I HAVE to get the studio cleaned up before the 20th so have a place to play with it. That's my task for today.
took my camera but no memory stick in it. so i have a few makes and takes. one i made i gave to the norma of paperwings productions. but she took a video of it . hopefully she will post on her web site . I always have a great time with her.

have a couple postcards darlene made for me . she wont be there in july . gonna miss seeing her

they did get a new cutie pie . most of the folks there are women with some husbands.
hes young too. nice suprise

if y'all come in july , I look for him for you LOL. doesnt hurt to look ya know LOL

i'll post on my blog shortly hang in there

wont be back tomorrow . taking the dogs to the dog park instead .supposed to be 74 tomorow.
ibalady12 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #2541
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Christmas tree decorations almost all down......sooooo close, yet feels like I have hours left. Making progress though. DH mad it home tonight. Told him that the tree comes down tomorrow no matter what. LOL As much as I love Christmas I want my living room back to normal. I'll tackle the gingerbread decorations in my kitchen next week. Hope to hear my Cricut chirping tomorrow. The craft room has some Valentine cuts for free this week that I want to cut. Good night everyone
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:36 AM   #2542
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
I am sure the boys will come around. Lulabelle has always wanted attention and to be petted. She doesn't mind being picked up and held.

Sweetie on the other hand won't let you pick her up. She doesn't even want you to try and let her. UNLESS, she is on the couch with you or on your lap. Then you can do whatever you want to her and she is like putty in your hands. She took a while to warm up to us to. Something happened to her when she was little and she had to have a cornea transplant, twice! She still had an infection in her eye after the first transplant so they had to do another one. So she was very skittish when we got her. She was probably worried she would get taken to the vet all the time.
I hope so. They are still young yet. Yours sound just like mine.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:38 AM   #2543
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Yuck, your PO doesn't let you mail on Saturdays?

Ours does. The only thing they have changed recently is they took out two windows and put in two self serve machines. The lobby already had two self serve machines. So they still have three full service windows.
You can go there and put your mail in a slot, but they don't have any cashiers to do anything for you. It all has to be pre-stamped. There is another PO that is fully open that I can go to that is not far, but it's not "my" PO where my mail comes from.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:40 AM   #2544
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
TREATS! they'll think you are the best thing in the whole wide world. LOL Goddess has gotten into the habit of having to get her treat in the morning. She follows me around the kitchen while I'm making coffee. While it's dripping I give her a couple of treats, she eats those and some food then goes back to bed for the rest of the day. hehe.

I've also noticed her favorite spot on the bed so I've started putting a partial sheet on that spot. Then I don't have the big sheet full of cat hair (right up by my face no less) when I go to bed at night.
My kitties are not really into treats except for Paisley, but her treat is really her arthritis meds. She thinks it's a treat. I have a throw on my bed to keep my comforter from getting all hairy. Of course my bottom sheet will because that's where Paisley sleeps. Right up by my head.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:41 AM   #2545
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Ours is open for 1.5 hours on Sat. a.m. I'm like, why bother? Who wants to get to the PO before 10 a.m. on a Saturday. There are days getting there by noon was enough. LOL
The big one that I go to is open to noon on Saturday. I can usually make it there by then.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:43 AM   #2546
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Looking forward to your report.

I ordered the Vagabond last night. My spending days are over for awhile... even with the really good deal I got.

Now I HAVE to get the studio cleaned up before the 20th so have a place to play with it. That's my task for today.
Looks like I followed your lead.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
ScrappinCEO, ashjoy and pinkdisneychick01 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:45 AM   #2547
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Good morning everyone! I am recovering from a very late night of scrapping. I have to tell you that two of the gals were so ODD last night. One actually read a book on her IPad and the other texted the entire night. In a group of seven gals it is real uncomfortable when two are not participating. Why come to the gathering if you are not going to scrap? At least shuffle paper and pretend. LOL It was a birthday party for a gal in our group. When we celebrate a birthday we scrap together. I did have fun but the two acting odd put somewhat of a damper on it. Oh well. Trying to let it go.

Hubby on his way home today

I hope to take my Christmas tree down today. By Sunday night my house better be Christmas free!! LOL
That is very strange. I guess that they thought it would be unfriendly not to show up for the party, but didn't feel like scrapping that night.

I took down my whole 3 decorations yesterday.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:47 AM   #2548
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Kids are coming for dinner tonight. I'm making Texas King Casserole, only doing it in the slow cooker. I did forget that the chicken was supposed to be cooked so I had to cook it this morning. I'll still have time when I get home to put it all together in the crockpot for 4-5 hours.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:23 AM   #2549
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Kids are coming for dinner tonight. I'm making Texas King Casserole, only doing it in the slow cooker. I did forget that the chicken was supposed to be cooked so I had to cook it this morning. I'll still have time when I get home to put it all together in the crockpot for 4-5 hours.
What's Texas King Casserole? Just the name makes it sound yummy!

Ok...so envious that your decorations are down. LOL Three things are better than none...plus you traveled at holiday time.

My tree is about ready to be bagged for another year. DH just woke up and I told him I am ready to move that tree out. He requested to at least get a cup of coffee first. LOL I have been up for an hour and a half...ready to roll on what needs done. LOL Even DD is up. I think she wants to go somewhere today..unlike her to be up without me waking her.

Maggie, I cannot remember if I mentioned it but I enjoyed the pictures you posted of the wedding. All were just beautiful!
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:30 AM   #2550
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Good Morning! I left greetings on all of your blogs this morning. I am getting back to my routine of visiting on Sundays.

Kelly, I love that Valentine box goodie idea!! So cool! I am in a swap and may have to borrow your idea. Super cute!!

I hope to have a crafting blog post up today or tomorrow. I gave the Friday night birthday gal a card I made so need to post it. Also, I have been busy working on my Disneyland Halloween album. That thing needs done. LOL Tired of it really...may need to take a break and go back to it. We shall see.

Brandy...unfortunately once again I am confused (LOL)..where did you go? Was it a convention?

Joyce, It is wonderful you are doing the 100 day challenge. I am loving seeing all of your cards!!
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and ScrappinCEO like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #2551
Crimping Master
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
That is very strange. I guess that they thought it would be unfriendly not to show up for the party, but didn't feel like scrapping that night.

I took down my whole 3 decorations yesterday.
Maggie..It was just soooooooooo strange. The one problem is the other gals all complain to me. I have told each one that if it bothers them they need to speak up (though I didn't LOL) I guess easier said than done. I know that it did not bother the birthday gal and I guess that is what really mattered. I ran into her at the store yesterday and she was fine.
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #2552
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
What's Texas King Casserole? Just the name makes it sound yummy!

Ok...so envious that your decorations are down. LOL Three things are better than none...plus you traveled at holiday time.

My tree is about ready to be bagged for another year. DH just woke up and I told him I am ready to move that tree out. He requested to at least get a cup of coffee first. LOL I have been up for an hour and a half...ready to roll on what needs done. LOL Even DD is up. I think she wants to go somewhere today..unlike her to be up without me waking her.

Maggie, I cannot remember if I mentioned it but I enjoyed the pictures you posted of the wedding. All were just beautiful!
Oh it is very yummy. Here's a link to it, but basically it's layered, tortilla chips, mixture of diced chicken, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup, can of Tomatoes and Green CHiles, garlic, chicken broth all mixed together, and shredded cheese. YOu put a layer of chips, half the mixture, cheese, and then another layer of each ending up with cheese on the top. Usually it's a casserole in the oven, but this recipe I found makes it in a crockpot.
King Ranch Chicken Casserole I Recipe - Allrecipes.com

LOL! I hope you nagged him into getting those decorations down by now.

Thank you.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
hpyscrpr2 and pinkdisneychick01 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #2553
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Maggie..It was just soooooooooo strange. The one problem is the other gals all complain to me. I have told each one that if it bothers them they need to speak up (though I didn't LOL) I guess easier said than done. I know that it did not bother the birthday gal and I guess that is what really mattered. I ran into her at the store yesterday and she was fine.
I guess the birthday girl was just happy that they came whether they wanted to socialize and scrap or not. I'm glad it didn't bother her.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:45 AM   #2554
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,946
Default

I got notice that my NS order has shipped so hopefully I'll get that within the next 3-4 days. Can't wait to get started.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #2555
Proud Fan Club Member
 
ashjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 12,089
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default

You will love your vagabond! I kept my cb as a back up just in case!

Brenda, booked my parents Disney today. Thought of you. My Mom said she could go 60 more time. Lol. So could I.
__________________
Joyce
Paper, Scissors, Sew
ashjoy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #2556
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Good morning everyone! I am recovering from a very late night of scrapping. I have to tell you that two of the gals were so ODD last night. One actually read a book on her IPad and the other texted the entire night. In a group of seven gals it is real uncomfortable when two are not participating. Why come to the gathering if you are not going to scrap? At least shuffle paper and pretend. LOL It was a birthday party for a gal in our group. When we celebrate a birthday we scrap together. I did have fun but the two acting odd put somewhat of a damper on it. Oh well. Trying to let it go.

Hubby on his way home today

I hope to take my Christmas tree down today. By Sunday night my house better be Christmas free!! LOL
Does strike me as rude. If it were just a scapping event, than maybe - because some women often use that as a ruse to just have time to themself... but since it was a birthday party/ scrap gathering for one of the group.. yeah. I'd have issues, too.


Yay on hubby coming home. Bob is another 1.5 weeks.


And my tree stays up until the end of Jan. I just enjoy it too much. The kitchen Christmas will stay up until after Valentine's day because the gingerbread men all have hearts included.
The bathroom sadly will come down the end of the month, too. I'll miss my snowmen.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #2557
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Christmas tree decorations almost all down......sooooo close, yet feels like I have hours left. Making progress though. DH mad it home tonight. Told him that the tree comes down tomorrow no matter what. LOL As much as I love Christmas I want my living room back to normal. I'll tackle the gingerbread decorations in my kitchen next week. Hope to hear my Cricut chirping tomorrow. The craft room has some Valentine cuts for free this week that I want to cut. Good night everyone
I didn't know you had gingerbread in your kitchen for Christmas, too. Brenda! Have you seen the pics on my blog of mine?
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #2558
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Christmas tree decorations almost all down......sooooo close, yet feels like I have hours left. Making progress though. DH mad it home tonight. Told him that the tree comes down tomorrow no matter what. LOL As much as I love Christmas I want my living room back to normal. I'll tackle the gingerbread decorations in my kitchen next week. Hope to hear my Cricut chirping tomorrow. The craft room has some Valentine cuts for free this week that I want to cut. Good night everyone
I've not had the chance to play with Cricut Craftroom yet. My SIL in OK loves it. Part of why I want to get the studio back in order.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #2559
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
My kitties are not really into treats except for Paisley, but her treat is really her arthritis meds. She thinks it's a treat. I have a throw on my bed to keep my comforter from getting all hairy. Of course my bottom sheet will because that's where Paisley sleeps. Right up by my head.


I have a full sheet that covers the bed. It stays on there (well, I switch them out hehe) I'd never get the cat hair out of the weave of the bedspread! but then I put a partial sheet where she tends to lay the most - on my pillow area
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #2560
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Looks like I followed your lead.
What did you get done?
My ink spot sorter is done and in place. I came up short 10 mister bottles. Thought I had 30. Confused? Will have to remedy that when I go to Springfield in Feb.


My SU cattys are out of the filing cabinet and on a shelf, my project books are sorted and I swapped my paper packs to a lower shelf. Would like to get the Christmas ribbon carded tonight.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off