Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6252Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 05:54 AM   #2081
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Maggie, you had a busy day today!

Is your DD and her family also going to apCA to spend Christmas with your other DD?

That will be a nice trip for everyone!

Once I get home, I hate having to go back out. I like to go just once! If I forget to go to a store, I just go another day but I guess food is important! LOL
It was busy and I didn't have any time to get into my stamp room.

Yes, all of us will be together for Christmas and the wedding 3 days later.

I'm usually like that too, but I didn't have a choice. I needed cat food and some other things at the grocery store, so I had to go back out.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #2082
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Paper Bloggers!

It's a bit chilly here this morning.

I'm going to DD's for dinner later and then my sil is in a choir that has their performance tonight. They combine their church choir with the Catholic church choir that is across the street from theirs. They've been doing this for over 15 years and it's always fabulous. He has had solo part in one of the numbers many times.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #2083
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to nhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I think they've probably been exposed since they all eat together on the patio, but they didn't hang around together except for maybe Missy and Buddy. They both went off in the same direction when they left my house. They may have been buddies. Mostly the other ones went their separate ways, so I don't know how exposed they were to the 2 sick ones. I do have to keep an eye on them and at the first sign, get them to a vet for the shots if I can.
good morning!

I wonder if they both got it from wherever they would go?

I sure hope the others don't get it.

That sounds like a fun evening tonight Maggie. That is really cool the two Choirs perform together.

I saw an ad last night for Trans Siberian Orchestra and thought of you. It looks like a really good performance.
Crafting When We Can
Old 12-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #2084
Stampin' Fool

Hi! Nancy I didn't know those cookies had a name. LOL I always call them " the ones with with kiss". Lol

Maggie, sounds like a nice night tonight.

Brandy....where are you today? Wonder what Sharon, Soni, and Jackie have been up to. Know Kelly is busy til after the holidays and also Joyce was having surgery right?

My day was crazy .. Really it was. I got up early...too early for me. I was awake so thought..get up. I did laundry (7 long loads to be exact), went to. YMCA to exercise and sign DD up for winter camp while she is off school. Well Y didn't open until 10:00. I had 20 minutes to kill so I ended up going for a walk. From Y I went to the car wash and got gas. Went home and DD talked me into taking her and a friend to the mall for a few hours. Last week her dad got talked into it. This week it was me. LOL It was fun though. When I got home I made a ton of press (spritz) cookies. Love to make them. They are my favorite to make. Had hope to get to them yesterday but didn't. I have a cookie exchange at work on Wed and will exchange these cookies. Needless to say I am exhausted. Off to bed I go
Old 12-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #2085
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
good morning!

That sounds like a fun evening tonight Maggie. That is really cool the two Choirs perform together.

I saw an ad last night for Trans Siberian Orchestra and thought of you. It looks like a really good performance.
I agree with Nancy...wonder if they got it from where they would go together. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that none of the others have it.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:36 AM   #2086
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2

Good Morning! Couldn't get on here for a few days since that last *hazard* warning....I've been being creative & now I need a bunch of envelopes
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Creative Knockouts
Simply Create Too
mschoener and pinkdisneychick01 like this post.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #2087
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

DD1 came home yesterday from college. So she is already going through the cookbooks and online sites for Christmas Cookie recipes.

My son wanted me to buy his teacher a sweater for Christmas! I will make something crafty instead. LOL

So DH had to go to New York one day last week for work. Every time he has gone they never have a Starbucks at the airport. He was at JFK and La Guardia airports and none. I really wanted a New York Starbucks mug. LOL but later this week is is going to San Antonio for the day and I am keeping my fingers crossed! LOLOLOLOLOL
Crafting When We Can
Old 12-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #2088
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
Good Morning! Couldn't get on here for a few days since that last *hazard* warning....I've been being creative & now I need a bunch of envelopes
i bought the envelope maker for odd sized cards. only made 2 .directions aren't the best but i figured it out
mschoener likes this post.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #2089
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi! Nancy I didn't know those cookies had a name. LOL I always call them " the ones with with kiss". Lol

Brandy....where are you today? Wonder what Sharon, Soni, and Jackie have been up to. Know Kelly is busy til after the holidays and also Joyce was having surgery right?

My day was crazy .. Really it was. I got up early...too early for me. I was awake so thought..get up. I did laundry (7 long loads to be exact), went to. YMCA to exercise and sign DD up for winter camp while she is off school. Well Y didn't open until 10:00. I had 20 minutes to kill so I ended up going for a walk. From Y I went to the car wash and got gas. Went home and DD talked me into taking her and a friend to the mall for a few hours. Last week her dad got talked into it. This week it was me. LOL It was fun though. When I got home I made a ton of press (spritz) cookies. Love to make them. They are my favorite to make. Had hope to get to them yesterday but didn't. I have a cookie exchange at work on Wed and will exchange these cookies. Needless to say I am exhausted. Off to bed I go
i was making butterfly somethings with a friend. it uses soda bottle plastic and glass paints. kinda like a sun catcher. dont know if thats what they call it tho
Old 12-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #2090
Crimping Master

mornin y'all dont know about you. im tired of this cold stuff & its not even officially winter yet. its been so cold that i cant even dawdle in the shower. i like to stand and just runthe water thru my hair i find it relaxing. if i do that lately the hot water doesnt last thru the shower. dont particularly like cold showers when its not cold out, definitely not interested in one now. got my long johns on now. love them but like bare legs better. butt is stll cold tho LOL
Old 12-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #2091
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
mornin y'all dont know about you. im tired of this cold stuff & its not even officially winter yet. its been so cold that i cant even dawdle in the shower. i like to stand and just runthe water thru my hair i find it relaxing. if i do that lately the hot water doesnt last thru the shower. dont particularly like cold showers when its not cold out, definitely not interested in one now. got my long johns on now. love them but like bare legs better. butt is stll cold tho LOL
according to the computer its 60 degrees. im headed out to enjoy it ttyl
Old 12-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #2092
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
good morning!

Probably, but I really don't know since I don't know where they would go off to? Me too, so I have to keep a close eye on all of them.

Yes, it is cool, and this was the 20th anniversary. There were 3 choir members that have participated for every year since the beginning.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #2093
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

You were very productive yesterday. That was sweet of you to go to the Mall with DD. Did I ever tell you I hate the Mall, hate shopping at the Mall.

I could have gotten some cookies from DD yesterday. She had been in a couple cookies exchanges and had a bunch plus cake from my DGD's birthday with her friends on Friday night. But I had the left over pie that I made for the church social on Friday that I didn't go to. It was really yummy! Great mint flavor and not too chocolately and low fat since I used Fat Free Cool whip and Fat Free cream cheese to make it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #2094
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I agree with Nancy...wonder if they got it from where they would go together. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that none of the others have it.
Just thinking - I know the lady that lives behind me. I should call her and see if any animals on that street have had mange and also ask if she knows about the possums that live under her shed.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #2095
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
i bought the envelope maker for odd sized cards. only made 2 .directions aren't the best but i figured it out
I didn't buy the envelope maker, but I did buy the Martha Stewart score pad and you can make envelopes with that. I haven't tried it out yet though.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #2096
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I'm not a fan of cold showers either. Our weather is supposed to warm up at the end of the week to about 78 but then there's another cold front coming in over the weekend, so I think it will drop again.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #2097
Stazon Splitcoast

I have the envelope maker but I'm not making envelopes for all the cards I made...just call me lazy!!!

I did make a few for some of the square cards I made but that's it...$$ well spent @ Hobby Lobby buying a pack of envelopes
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Creative Knockouts
Simply Create Too
Old 12-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #2098
Crimping Master

Quote:
I have the envelope maker but I'm not making envelopes for all the cards I made...just call me lazy!!!

I did make a few for some of the square cards I made but that's it...$$ well spent @ Hobby Lobby buying a pack of envelopes
me neither just the odd sized
Old 12-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #2099
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello! Quick check in. Yep, winter sucks! I have already gotten short changed on hot water in the shower this winter. LOL so I guess I need to watch how hot I turn the water to.

It sounds like everyone is busy. I am trying to finish up my cards. I buy envelopes for A2 cards at office depot or staples or Walmart. Whoever has them cheaper. I don't usually mail square or odd sized cards so I haven't looked into that envelope punch board.
Crafting When We Can
Old 12-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #2100
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Jackie, nice to hear from you I am not an evelope maker. LOL I have a friend who ALWAYS makes her own. She must have a lot of time. LOL
Old 12-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #2101
Stampin' Fool

Red face

Quote:
You were very productive yesterday. That was sweet of you to go to the Mall with DD. Did I ever tell you I hate the Mall, hate shopping at the Mall.

I could have gotten some cookies from DD yesterday. She had been in a couple cookies exchanges and had a bunch plus cake from my DGD's birthday with her friends on Friday night. But I had the left over pie that I made for the church social on Friday that I didn't go to. It was really yummy! Great mint flavor and not too chocolately and low fat since I used Fat Free Cool whip and Fat Free cream cheese to make it.
Maggie your pie sounds delicious!!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #2102
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Good morning!

DD1 came home yesterday from college. So she is already going through the cookbooks and online sites for Christmas Cookie recipes.

My son wanted me to buy his teacher a sweater for Christmas! I will make something crafty instead. LOL

So DH had to go to New York one day last week for work. Every time he has gone they never have a Starbucks at the airport. He was at JFK and La Guardia airports and none. I really wanted a New York Starbucks mug. LOL but later this week is is going to San Antonio for the day and I am keeping my fingers crossed! LOLOLOLOLOL
Nancy, so sweet your son wanted to get his teacher a sweater. Wonder if the teacher is always cold?
I hope you get your mug! Just got my mailman at work a gift card to Starbucks. I just LOVE their tea! Hubby loves the Christmas Blend coffee this time of year.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #2103
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
I hate the cold also. Especially in the morning. Warm here today. Even by desert standards. I was shopping all day with a buddy. She was SO warm....dressed in jeans and a heavy sweater. It was at least 75 degrees here today. Beautiful!
Old 12-17-2013, 05:32 AM   #2104
Crimping Master

GM.
supposed to be nice this afternoon again. YEEHAW
Old 12-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #2105
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Nancy, so sweet your son wanted to get his teacher a sweater. Wonder if the teacher is always cold?
I hope you get your mug! Just got my mailman at work a gift card to Starbucks. I just LOVE their tea! Hubby loves the Christmas Blend coffee this time of year.
Peppermint mocha....yum!

I have also stocked up on Duncan's Minty Mocha and World Market's version of Peppermint Mocha coffee for home. LOL
Crafting When We Can
Old 12-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #2106
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

I left DS's lunch on the kitchen counter this morning

I set it down instead of brining it to his backpack right away like I usually do. SO now I have to bring it to school. Walmart is nearby so I might grab a few groceries while I am there.

So DD came home from school and was bouncing up and down because she found $50 worth of Barnes and Noble gifts cards she hadn't used yet. WELL, I had gotten her more B&N gift cards for Christmas. Both of us are huge readers but that is a lot of gift cards. SO I am not sure if I should give her all the gift cards or just some and save the others and get her something else.

I wanted to get her a few practical items since she wants to be in an apartment next year at school. She would need dishes, pots and pans etc etc. DH rolled his eyes at me when I suggested those items. What do you guys think?
Crafting When We Can
Old 12-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #2107
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I buy my square envelopes from Paper Source.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #2108
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Jackie, nice to hear from you I am not an evelope maker. LOL I have a friend who ALWAYS makes her own. She must have a lot of time. LOL
And a lot of extra paper.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #2109
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Maggie your pie sounds delicious!!
It is very yummy. I had it for dinner last night.

If you want the recipe, I'll be glad to share.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #2110
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Good morning!

I left DS's lunch on the kitchen counter this morning

I set it down instead of brining it to his backpack right away like I usually do. SO now I have to bring it to school. Walmart is nearby so I might grab a few groceries while I am there.

So DD came home from school and was bouncing up and down because she found $50 worth of Barnes and Noble gifts cards she hadn't used yet. WELL, I had gotten her more B&N gift cards for Christmas. Both of us are huge readers but that is a lot of gift cards. SO I am not sure if I should give her all the gift cards or just some and save the others and get her something else.

I wanted to get her a few practical items since she wants to be in an apartment next year at school. She would need dishes, pots and pans etc etc. DH rolled his eyes at me when I suggested those items. What do you guys think?
Since she already had a bunch of cards, I think I'd put some away for a birthday or for next year and either buy her stuff for her new apartment or give her GC to Bed Bath & Beyond or Target or somewhere she can get things for her apartment.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #2111
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Paper Bloggers.

Had a very stressful day yesterday.
I got outside kitty (I'm calling her Doris) down to SNAP to have her spayed. She's a real friendly little girl, so I didn't have a problem getting her in the carrier, well maybe just a teeny bit, but she was okay. Didn't hiss or fight with me. I was 2nd in line so I got her checked in pretty quick. I needed to get her picked up pretty quick at 5 also. I had people coming over from work to pick up furniture that I was donating to our Christmas family that we adopted here at work. I called SNAP at 3 to see how things were going. Was told they didn't have her paperwork back yet so she probably wasn't done yet. So okay, I left the office at 4:30 (still didn't hear anything, but I figured she'd be ready by the time I got there). I'm told when I get there that they still don't have her paperwork up at the desk yet. I waited about 10 minutes and then went to ask again. The lady finally sent a girl back to look for her and her paperwork. She comes back and ushers me into a room and says that I needed to talk to the surgeon. Not good. So I went in and waited for him to come in. While I was there by myself I looked at her paperwork and didn't like what I saw. It seems that when they went to anesthetize her, she went into cardiac arrest. Luckily they were able to revive her and she didn't die. They surmize that she had some reaction to the anesthetic that they used. Upshot was that I took her home, but first call my regular vet's office and made an appointment to take her there this morning to be checked out.

The vet that saw her this morning is so great. I just love him to death. And he used to be one of the directors of SNAP so knows a lot about what goes on down there. He said it could have been cardio myopothy (sp?) or some feline illness, but he checked her all out and she seemed to be fine. He did say she was still lactating and I told him about her kitten and that the kitten is eating solid food and drinking from the water bowl although she still likes to nurse from mama when she can. He said that wouldn't be a problem. She had to be spayed. He gave her all her shots - rabies, distemper, feline leukemia and one for the mange, so if she was exposed, this would protect her. We made an appointment to take her back on Friday for the spay surgery and they will use some different drug to put her under. I called SNAP because the vet wanted to get the records to see what they used for the anesthesia. Would you believe that they gave me a hard time about faxing that information over to the vet. Actually refused to do it unless their surgeon talked to my vet! They are so on my black list. There was no real need for that. They just want to see what drugs were used. You would think that they thought I might sue them or something for almost killing my cat.

The vet thought I should keep her quiet today after all those shots. I couldn't keep her in the house. He suggested the garage, but don't want her out there either. There's too much out there for her to get into. So I set up the big crate that I had borrowed from my GF and put that out on the patio and fixed it all up and put her in there. I'll let her out when I get home tonight until Thursday night and then I'll put her back in so I can get her easily on Friday to take her for her surgery.

Whew! That was a long story.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #2112
Crimping Master

any of y'all ever do that iris folding technique? ssd challenge is folds. im thinking about looking into that. have till jan 15.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #2113
Crimping Master

Quote:
Good morning Paper Bloggers.

Had a very stressful day yesterday.
I got outside kitty (I'm calling her Doris) down to SNAP to have her spayed. She's a real friendly little girl, so I didn't have a problem getting her in the carrier, well maybe just a teeny bit, but she was okay. Didn't hiss or fight with me. I was 2nd in line so I got her checked in pretty quick. I needed to get her picked up pretty quick at 5 also. I had people coming over from work to pick up furniture that I was donating to our Christmas family that we adopted here at work. I called SNAP at 3 to see how things were going. Was told they didn't have her paperwork back yet so she probably wasn't done yet. So okay, I left the office at 4:30 (still didn't hear anything, but I figured she'd be ready by the time I got there). I'm told when I get there that they still don't have her paperwork up at the desk yet. I waited about 10 minutes and then went to ask again. The lady finally sent a girl back to look for her and her paperwork. She comes back and ushers me into a room and says that I needed to talk to the surgeon. Not good. So I went in and waited for him to come in. While I was there by myself I looked at her paperwork and didn't like what I saw. It seems that when they went to anesthetize her, she went into cardiac arrest. Luckily they were able to revive her and she didn't die. They surmize that she had some reaction to the anesthetic that they used. Upshot was that I took her home, but first call my regular vet's office and made an appointment to take her there this morning to be checked out.

The vet that saw her this morning is so great. I just love him to death. And he used to be one of the directors of SNAP so knows a lot about what goes on down there. He said it could have been cardio myopothy (sp?) or some feline illness, but he checked her all out and she seemed to be fine. He did say she was still lactating and I told him about her kitten and that the kitten is eating solid food and drinking from the water bowl although she still likes to nurse from mama when she can. He said that wouldn't be a problem. She had to be spayed. He gave her all her shots - rabies, distemper, feline leukemia and one for the mange, so if she was exposed, this would protect her. We made an appointment to take her back on Friday for the spay surgery and they will use some different drug to put her under. I called SNAP because the vet wanted to get the records to see what they used for the anesthesia. Would you believe that they gave me a hard time about faxing that information over to the vet. Actually refused to do it unless their surgeon talked to my vet! They are so on my black list. There was no real need for that. They just want to see what drugs were used. You would think that they thought I might sue them or something for almost killing my cat.

The vet thought I should keep her quiet today after all those shots. I couldn't keep her in the house. He suggested the garage, but don't want her out there either. There's too much out there for her to get into. So I set up the big crate that I had borrowed from my GF and put that out on the patio and fixed it all up and put her in there. I'll let her out when I get home tonight until Thursday night and then I'll put her back in so I can get her easily on Friday to take her for her surgery.

Whew! That was a long story.

sorry your cats have been having so much trouble . hopefully for 2014 all will be quiet on the cat front .
Old 12-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #2114
Stazon Splitcoast

I have done that before Brandy...it was pretty easy with the templates my girlfriend gave me but I haven't tampered with that technique in a few years
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Creative Knockouts
Simply Create Too
Old 12-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #2115
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Hello...remember me lol ???

wow 3 December birthdays, being sick, typical December busy - ness and a a few extra issues... that is what has been keeping me busy

Sorry I have not gotten Christmas cards out to all of you...nor been on my blog...

I do hope to get there soon...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 12-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #2116
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Brandy thanks so much... I loved the card... that was so sweet of you

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 12-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #2117
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
any of y'all ever do that iris folding technique? ssd challenge is folds. im thinking about looking into that. have till jan 15.
I did some Iris folding a long time ago, but not anything recently. Takes a lot of time folding up all those little pieces of paper. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #2118
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Hello...remember me lol ???

wow 3 December birthdays, being sick, typical December busy - ness and a a few extra issues... that is what has been keeping me busy

Sorry I have not gotten Christmas cards out to all of you...nor been on my blog...

I do hope to get there soon...
Do good to see you pop on here Soni. I hope after the holidays are over that you'll be able to get back to stamping some and getting that blog of your updated.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #2119
Stazon Splitcoast

JCI Soooo busy. Finally moved Mom to a home plus yesterday. I have stayed with her every night for two weeks, going at nine and not leaving till nine in the mornings. Last night 9 hours of sleep!!! Wow! Anyway went over today to see that she is settled.. It is 25 minutes from here, but a wonderful place, and worth the extra drive time. As soon as I catch up, I will chat. After Christmas have to do something about all her stuff and her apartment. And company coming from Georgia next week!
Brandy, thank you for my card. And mother loves hers. I took it to her today. She had me put it where she could see it. Thanks so much!

Maggie so sorry about all your cat problems! You are so good to those kitties! Cant believe the problems you had trying to help!
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 113/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: +94.37
Old 12-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #2120
Stazon Splitcoast

Maggie, sorry you are going through so much lately with the cats. You must have been so mad at that place especially after they would get the proper papers to your vet so they didn't do the dpsame thing to her.
Crafting When We Can