In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree5876Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #1721
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

afternoon y'all.i posted yesterday but looks like im the only one who saw it.looks like firefox ate it
lets see.i said nice layout,mom looks good to sharon. you're welcome to everyone who got their butterflies.other than that im not sure
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #1722
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Is it just me or is every one missing their edit buttons?

I forgot to say, that is too bad about your maple. We had red maples at our old house. Very pretty in the fall.

Also, I like your hair when we saw you at Scrapfest. You need to update your avatar with that hairstyle.
LOL i thought i simply forgot how to edit, not that the button was missing
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #1723
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
ashjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 12,336
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default

Brandy, thanks so much! What a fun package this week. I sure needed it!
__________________
Joyce
Paper, Scissors, Sew
ashjoy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:29 PM   #1724
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Hmmmmm. . . I wonder what they did with the edit button this time.

Watcha been up to Brandy?
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #1725
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

That's weird about the edit button because I posted a question in the Feedback thread and it was there.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #1726
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Hmmmmm. . . I wonder what they did with the edit button this time.

Watcha been up to Brandy?

twisted my knee. mostly nothing except keeping it elevated
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #1727
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Brandy, thanks so much! What a fun package this week. I sure needed it!
you're welcome. sorry it took so long. i meant to finish before scrapfest. talk about pipe dreams
LOL
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #1728
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
twisted my knee. mostly nothing except keeping it elevated
Oh no, so sorry. Putting ice or heat on it?
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #1729
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Oh no, so sorry. Putting ice or heat on it?
saw my chiro. said i will probably need to get a shot to reduce the inflamation. i would see a pain mgmt doctor for it

using heat lightly
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #1730
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
saw my chiro. said i will probably need to get a shot to reduce the inflamation. i would see a pain mgmt doctor for it

using heat lightly
That does sound painful. I hope it gets better soon.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #1731
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Good morning! Just sitting here enjoying my coffee.

Sorry about your knee Brandy. I hope it feels better soon.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #1732
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Good morning Paper Bloggers!

One boss out of the office with a client at a mediation. Other boss in Galveston Court with a client. Quiet day. Yeah!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #1733
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smadson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,551
Default

Yea for quite days, Maggie!

We have an appointment with a different Hospice today at three. Pleas say a prayer for wisdom, right questions, and peace for me. I am a ball of anxiety!

Thank you.
__________________
Sharon
♥♥♥
BLOG: Foxy Stamping
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 91/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$52.29
smadson is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #1734
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Good morning! Just sitting here enjoying my coffee.

Sorry about your knee Brandy. I hope it feels better soon.
thanks. me too
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #1735
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Yea for quite days, Maggie!

We have an appointment with a different Hospice today at three. Pleas say a prayer for wisdom, right questions, and peace for me. I am a ball of anxiety!

Thank you.
sharon you have my deepest sympathy. hospice is not supposed to be anxiety inducing. i pray for God to give you strength and wisdom as you make these tough choices. i know it has to be hard enough already without the hospice issues. my thoughts are with both you and your mom
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #1736
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
sharon you have my deepest sympathy. hospice is not supposed to be anxiety inducing. i pray for God to give you strength and wisdom as you make these tough choices. i know it has to be hard enough already without the hospice issues. my thoughts are with both you and your mom
im here if you want to share,vent or whatever you need.
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #1737
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Sharon,you think your mom might like a 20's theme card for the next one I send?
I have a flapper image and several embellishments I think would be great

I'm trying to catch up on cards tonite. tomorrow hopefully i will have something to post and then I'll be hopping along to y'alls blogs
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
smadson likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #1738
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Sharon, I hope all went well with the meeting with the new hospice!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #1739
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Yea for quite days, Maggie!

We have an appointment with a different Hospice today at three. Pleas say a prayer for wisdom, right questions, and peace for me. I am a ball of anxiety!

Thank you.
It was nice to have them both gone all day. I had about 45 minutes comp time, so I left work early. Just that much time really makes a big difference. I was able to come home and get my Sunday blog post scheduled.

Sharon, you are all in my thoughts and prayers every day. I know this is a hard time for you and your mom. I pray that you will have His comfort and peace and be able to make the right decisions. It is a very difficult time for you.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #1740
Stampin' Fool
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,272
Default

Hi gals!

Sharon, so sorry to hear about all you are going thru. I hope today went well.

Brandy, how did you hurt your knee? Hope it gets better soon!

Maggie.. Sounds like a good Friday at the office for you. Always good when a boss is away.

Visit with my mother in law is going well. No pony tail in her hair today but a bun! Yes she has a second fake hair piece. I must admit I couldn't tell. Very windy here tonight.... We joked that it may blow off her head. LOL she laughed with us....good sport. Probably so good about it because she knows it actually does look nice and real. I think my DD is coming to terms with her Grandmothers new hair habit. LOL

Hubby and DD and mother in law will be leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow for the tailgate! Ugh!, not me! I am passing on this weeks fun. Game is at noon which means they will be in line to pull onto the mall (as we call the grassy area) at 7:00 am. Awful hour. LOL I only meet my scarpping buddies at that time of day on a weekend they will have a great time though. Cooking breakfast food for the meal. DD has a friend going with her.

So I did a splurge. I bought the October Afternoon's Santa Sack for this week. It is $50 and you get $100 worth of product. It's like a grab bag as you don't know what you are getting. I love all of their stuff so I took a chance at it. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today. I love all that I got! So much great stuff! So excited!

Last week I placed an order with Paper Wizard. I ordered the Small World title, some of the Small World kids and a few other things. I'm spending my birthday money!

That's all. I got. Happy weekend everyone!!
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:02 AM   #1741
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi gals!

Sharon, so sorry to hear about all you are going thru. I hope today went well.

Brandy, how did you hurt your knee? Hope it gets better soon!

Maggie.. Sounds like a good Friday at the office for you. Always good when a boss is away.

Visit with my mother in law is going well. No pony tail in her hair today but a bun! Yes she has a second fake hair piece. I must admit I couldn't tell. Very windy here tonight.... We joked that it may blow off her head. LOL she laughed with us....good sport. Probably so good about it because she knows it actually does look nice and real. I think my DD is coming to terms with her Grandmothers new hair habit. LOL

Hubby and DD and mother in law will be leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow for the tailgate! Ugh!, not me! I am passing on this weeks fun. Game is at noon which means they will be in line to pull onto the mall (as we call the grassy area) at 7:00 am. Awful hour. LOL I only meet my scarpping buddies at that time of day on a weekend they will have a great time though. Cooking breakfast food for the meal. DD has a friend going with her.

So I did a splurge. I bought the October Afternoon's Santa Sack for this week. It is $50 and you get $100 worth of product. It's like a grab bag as you don't know what you are getting. I love all of their stuff so I took a chance at it. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today. I love all that I got! So much great stuff! So excited!

Last week I placed an order with Paper Wizard. I ordered the Small World title, some of the Small World kids and a few other things. I'm spending my birthday money!

That's all. I got. Happy weekend everyone!!
what's an october afternoon santa sack?i ordered long johns LOL

speaking of paper do y'all normally get 12x12or6x6 paper packs? i find myself deficient with backing paper as the brits say(the backing paper part)

as for my knee it started with untangling the covers when i would go to bed. i would have 2 twinges of pain, then it would stop and i went to sleep. it just progressively got worse from there

brenda, the pop up workshop @sf was that AI? i was looking @addicted to rubber stamping and they're having a sale on AI. only I dont know which one made the honeycomb thing or even if it was AI for sure . do you remember ?
I was looking for those wooden block stamps we saw @archivers. seems they dont carry them in their online store. i did find them @ATRS but not the ones that we saw. i wanted to get the cute halloween ones but i didnt see them. at least i dont think i did. now i remember the name north woods rubber stamps . i think it said 20% off. if y'all want to look

its back to the recliner for me and naproxen sodium. knee is killing me this am

y'all have a good rest of the day. i'll get to blogs after haven
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #1742
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Good morning!

Brandy, I hope your knee feels better! Are you talking about solid Cardstock for your cards? Since I mostly scrap, I buy 12x12 but I have a large stash of 8.5x11 that I got on clearance once that I use for cards.

Brenda, did you already out away your October Afternoon stuff? Take a picture a post what you got. Each week they are selling a different stack of stuff. Did you really get $100 worth of product? BG did this twice. Once I didn't order because I was hesitant on what you really got. Then they posted the boxes filled to the brim before mailing them out and I was kicking myself! LOL so the next time I did it, I ordered!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #1743
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi gals!

Maggie.. Sounds like a good Friday at the office for you. Always good when a boss is away.

Visit with my mother in law is going well. No pony tail in her hair today but a bun! Yes she has a second fake hair piece. I must admit I couldn't tell. Very windy here tonight.... We joked that it may blow off her head. LOL she laughed with us....good sport. Probably so good about it because she knows it actually does look nice and real. I think my DD is coming to terms with her Grandmothers new hair habit. LOL

Hubby and DD and mother in law will be leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow for the tailgate! Ugh!, not me! I am passing on this weeks fun. Game is at noon which means they will be in line to pull onto the mall (as we call the grassy area) at 7:00 am. Awful hour. LOL I only meet my scarpping buddies at that time of day on a weekend they will have a great time though. Cooking breakfast food for the meal. DD has a friend going with her.

So I did a splurge. I bought the October Afternoon's Santa Sack for this week. It is $50 and you get $100 worth of product. It's like a grab bag as you don't know what you are getting. I love all of their stuff so I took a chance at it. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today. I love all that I got! So much great stuff! So excited!

Last week I placed an order with Paper Wizard. I ordered the Small World title, some of the Small World kids and a few other things. I'm spending my birthday money!

That's all. I got. Happy weekend everyone!!
Brenda, that is so funny about your MIL and her hair extensions. When I was at the hairdresser this morning, I wouldn't let her cut any of my hair, not even a little trim because I want it to grow a little bit more first. She suggested "hair extensions" Told me to let her know if I wanted some before I go to CA for Christmas and the wedding!

Can't believe that you're passing up the tailgate tomorrow! Who's your team playing? I'm glad I get to sleep in a bit in the morning. I need a good night's sleep.

The Santa Sack sounds like a lot of fun. Glad that you are pleased with everything that you got. I just went to their web page and it says that Week 1 is already sold out. Can't wait to see all that you do with what you got.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #1744
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
what's an october afternoon santa sack?i ordered long johns LOL

speaking of paper do y'all normally get 12x12or6x6 paper packs? i find myself deficient with backing paper as the brits say(the backing paper part)

as for my knee it started with untangling the covers when i would go to bed. i would have 2 twinges of pain, then it would stop and i went to sleep. it just progressively got worse from there

brenda, the pop up workshop @sf was that AI? i was looking @addicted to rubber stamping and they're having a sale on AI. only I dont know which one made the honeycomb thing or even if it was AI for sure . do you remember ?
I was looking for those wooden block stamps we saw @archivers. seems they dont carry them in their online store. i did find them @ATRS but not the ones that we saw. i wanted to get the cute halloween ones but i didnt see them. at least i dont think i did. now i remember the name north woods rubber stamps . i think it said 20% off. if y'all want to look

its back to the recliner for me and naproxen sodium. knee is killing me this am

y'all have a good rest of the day. i'll get to blogs after haven
I'm not Brenda, but I can answer a couple questions. Here's a link to the Santa Sack's - October Afternoon: Santa Sacks It goes on for 5 weeks, but the first week is already sold out.

I buy Su paper in 12 x 12, but I've been buy 6 x 6 pads for the longest time. One reason is that if there's a big background, then you really can't use it for cards since it will get lost in the cut, but if it's in a 6 x 6 pad, then it's scaled down to size so you can use it on a card. And I think they're easier to store.

The pop up workshop at ScrapFest was from Hero Arts. I saw the stamp sets at Archiver's. I didn't see the honeycomb paper, but i didn't really look for it either.

Sorry your knee is still giving you problems. Maybe time to see the doctor?
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #1745
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Had a busy day. Started out early getting the tires on the card. If I had known how bad they were, I would have gotten them before I went to Dallas. I can't believe that I drove round trip to Dallas on bad tires. Yes, Maxine, it does make the car ride better. And it did only take 30 minutes just like he told me it would.

That gave me enough time to get over to my hair dresser. LOL! She was so stressed about not trimming my hair. I told her not even one little bit because I knew if she started, she'd cut too much. I really would like it to grow just a tad more before I get a trim.

After I got home I logged on to my computer to see if my GF responded to a FB message that I had left her to see if she could meet me for lunch. She could, so I was off to The Olive Garden for lunch. I hadn't seen her for a few months, so it was good to catch up on things.

After lunch I went by the grocery store and then home. Started in on the laundry and that led to cleaning out my closet of Summer clothes and getting my Fall/Winter things out.

Now to catch up on comments on the DT blog posts and printing off some images. Maybe even some time to play.

__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #1746
Stampin' Fool
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,272
Default

Hi Gals! Maggie thanks for posting the link to the Santa Sack. I have had a migraine most of the day. Started around noon and is little better now but really a wasted day home alone. So funny because I passed on the tailgate as I wanted some down time and to also avoid the weather .... Very windy and I am very allergic. Did my best to not feel crummy and ended up bad anyway. Oh well... Would of been worse if I would of been out in it all day. White stuff is blowing... Might be desert brom. ( spelling and I am not sure??). Regardless I am a bit better now.

Nancy, yes I did put everything away. I actually sorted it all out by line since I ended up with so much. I also wanted to compare what I received to what I already have. Yes, I did get a $100 worth of product. Especially since you can never get their line at a greatly reduced price. I will order one more sack and take a picture before I put it away. Wasn't thinking or would of done it this time. Got so excited in my organizing mode. LOL. Off the top of my head here is what I got: one 6x6 paper pad, one ribbon/trim package, one miscellaneous embellishment package, a lot of 12x12 paper from various lines, some sort of embellishment to go with each paper line (besides what I have already mentioned) they sent and then several things from the Make It Merry line. That stands out because I noticed now much of that line there was. Also, several sheets of letter stickers. The box they sent was full! Ordered Monday and received it Friday. So wish I would of taken a picture.

In December they are doing the same thing with stamps. That one I am bit unsure of as I own some of their stamps and if I receive a duplicate it isn't like paper or embellishments where you can use more.

I am cleaning out some of my craft stuff. Not sure if I will store it in a box for DD or donate it or sell it. All old stuff and my tastes have changed. My friend here just cleaned out and I got a lot from her. Lol need to make room. No stamps are part of the clean out. Just can never part with those. Though sometimes I think the House Mouse Are just taking up space. Never, ever use those any more and same with my front and backs from Art Imprssions. Oh well for now I will keep them. Forgot to mention the foam stamps. Remember when foam stamp letters and paint were all the rage?

I rented Bridesmaids to watch tonight. Heard it is hilarious. Hope so and not too naughty. LOL it is rated R so I told DD she is out of luck for watching it.

Mother in law is at her hotel. Tomorrow is her birthday. She wants to watch football all day. Not me... DH is on that one. I will meet up with them for an early dinner to celebrate.

DD is moving forward on her chances of playing at Disneyland in the spring with school. She is one more playing test closer! I hope she gets to do this. I would be beyond excited if she plays at the park! Got her music and all Disney songs of course I think I am way more excited than she is but then she is the one with the work to do to get there. They are selling candy to fundraise $ for the trip! So far she has sold $65 towards her trip. Not too bad. Want her to at least hit $100 for it.

Have a good night all! Brandy get better!
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #1747
Stampin' Fool
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Had a busy day. Started out early getting the tires on the card. If I had known how bad they were, I would have gotten them before I went to Dallas. I can't believe that I drove round trip to Dallas on bad tires. Yes, Maxine, it does make the car ride better. And it did only take 30 minutes just like he told me it would.

That gave me enough time to get over to my hair dresser. LOL! She was so stressed about not trimming my hair. I told her not even one little bit because I knew if she started, she'd cut too much. I really would like it to grow just a tad more before I get a trim.

After I got home I logged on to my computer to see if my GF responded to a FB message that I had left her to see if she could meet me for lunch. She could, so I was off to The Olive Garden for lunch. I hadn't seen her for a few months, so it was good to catch up on things.

After lunch I went by the grocery store and then home. Started in on the laundry and that led to cleaning out my closet of Summer clothes and getting my Fall/Winter things out.

Now to catch up on comments on the DT blog posts and printing off some images. Maybe even some time to play.

Sounds like you had a good, productive day. I love Olive Garden! Can never go wrong there.

Good you got your tires and also that you got home safely from the trip on the old ones.
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #1748
Stampin' Fool
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Good morning!

Brandy, I hope your knee feels better! Are you talking about solid Cardstock for your cards? Since I mostly scrap, I buy 12x12 but I have a large stash of 8.5x11 that I got on clearance once that I use for cards.

Brenda, did you already out away your October Afternoon stuff? Take a picture a post what you got. Each week they are selling a different stack of stuff. Did you really get $100 worth of product? BG did this twice. Once I didn't order because I was hesitant on what you really got. Then they posted the boxes filled to the brim before mailing them out and I was kicking myself! LOL so the next time I did it, I ordered!
I smiled when I read this....yep you knew it... I had put it all away LOL
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #1749
Stampin' Fool
 
pinkdisneychick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
what's an october afternoon santa sack?i ordered long johns LOL

speaking of paper do y'all normally get 12x12or6x6 paper packs? i find myself deficient with backing paper as the brits say(the backing paper part)

as for my knee it started with untangling the covers when i would go to bed. i would have 2 twinges of pain, then it would stop and i went to sleep. it just progressively got worse from there

brenda, the pop up workshop @sf was that AI? i was looking @addicted to rubber stamping and they're having a sale on AI. only I dont know which one made the honeycomb thing or even if it was AI for sure . do you remember ?
I was looking for those wooden block stamps we saw @archivers. seems they dont carry them in their online store. i did find them @ATRS but not the ones that we saw. i wanted to get the cute halloween ones but i didnt see them. at least i dont think i did. now i remember the name north woods rubber stamps . i think it said 20% off. if y'all want to look

its back to the recliner for me and naproxen sodium. knee is killing me this am

y'all have a good rest of the day. i'll get to blogs after haven
Brandy if you are asking about the Honeycomb pop up class it was Inky Antics. They sell the stamps and packages of honeycomb at my local Michaels. Was surprised to see it there.

Hope you are on the mend.
__________________
Brenda "Pinkdisneychick01"
Blog:www.disneygirlcrafts.com
DT Member: Scrapbook Blessings Club
pinkdisneychick01 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #1750
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smadson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,551
Default

Thank you everyone. Today is better. We are staying with the same Hospice. They will only cover one of the feedings now. But we found that ordinarily, Hospice doesn't do that.
Mom is comfortable with that nurse, and the nurse's aid that comes 3 times a week. I will feed her at two, and thank God I already had hired someone for the night time feedings, or I would be doing two. Then on week-ends, i do them, except the night one. So I am better. God is good.
Brandy, any card at all!!! Thank you. Thanks all for stopping by my Blog. Now I have to go stop by yours.
__________________
Sharon
♥♥♥
BLOG: Foxy Stamping
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 91/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$52.29
smadson is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and pinkdisneychick01 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #1751
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Sharon, that is great the hospice is working out and your mom likes them. That must be a relief for you. That is great you live close enough to go and help and check in on her.
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #1752
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi Gals! Maggie thanks for posting the link to the Santa Sack. I have had a migraine most of the day. Started around noon and is little better now but really a wasted day home alone. So funny because I passed on the tailgate as I wanted some down time and to also avoid the weather .... Very windy and I am very allergic. Did my best to not feel crummy and ended up bad anyway. Oh well... Would of been worse if I would of been out in it all day. White stuff is blowing... Might be desert brom. ( spelling and I am not sure??). Regardless I am a bit better now.

Nancy, yes I did put everything away. I actually sorted it all out by line since I ended up with so much. I also wanted to compare what I received to what I already have. Yes, I did get a $100 worth of product. Especially since you can never get their line at a greatly reduced price. I will order one more sack and take a picture before I put it away. Wasn't thinking or would of done it this time. Got so excited in my organizing mode. LOL. Off the top of my head here is what I got: one 6x6 paper pad, one ribbon/trim package, one miscellaneous embellishment package, a lot of 12x12 paper from various lines, some sort of embellishment to go with each paper line (besides what I have already mentioned) they sent and then several things from the Make It Merry line. That stands out because I noticed now much of that line there was. Also, several sheets of letter stickers. The box they sent was full! Ordered Monday and received it Friday. So wish I would of taken a picture.

In December they are doing the same thing with stamps. That one I am bit unsure of as I own some of their stamps and if I receive a duplicate it isn't like paper or embellishments where you can use more.

I am cleaning out some of my craft stuff. Not sure if I will store it in a box for DD or donate it or sell it. All old stuff and my tastes have changed. My friend here just cleaned out and I got a lot from her. Lol need to make room. No stamps are part of the clean out. Just can never part with those. Though sometimes I think the House Mouse Are just taking up space. Never, ever use those any more and same with my front and backs from Art Imprssions. Oh well for now I will keep them. Forgot to mention the foam stamps. Remember when foam stamp letters and paint were all the rage?

I rented Bridesmaids to watch tonight. Heard it is hilarious. Hope so and not too naughty. LOL it is rated R so I told DD she is out of luck for watching it.

Mother in law is at her hotel. Tomorrow is her birthday. She wants to watch football all day. Not me... DH is on that one. I will meet up with them for an early dinner to celebrate.

DD is moving forward on her chances of playing at Disneyland in the spring with school. She is one more playing test closer! I hope she gets to do this. I would be beyond excited if she plays at the park! Got her music and all Disney songs of course I think I am way more excited than she is but then she is the one with the work to do to get there. They are selling candy to fundraise $ for the trip! So far she has sold $65 towards her trip. Not too bad. Want her to at least hit $100 for it.

Have a good night all! Brandy get better!
Hope your feeling better today! What do you mean playing at Disneyland with school? Is she in band?

I know what you mean about taste changing when it comes to crafts. That santa sack is enticing! I need more DP like I need a whole in the head! LOL

If I can get more pages scrapped then I will need more paper but I feel like I have sooooo much. But I like to buy paper that coordinates with each other and matching embellishments. I have so much paper that is just DP that doesn't go with anything. It's so hard to match DP with embellies from other companies. You can only make so many embellies too. Sometimes I just don't feel like making them!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #1753
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

Having some major weather today. Already had two tornado warnings and it's just started raining again. It looks like a big thunderstorm is heading this way any minute!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #1754
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,864
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Same here Nancy....not cool!
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #1755
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

We had a huge thunderstorm litally blow through here. It was scary! Wind was blowing so hard it took down some trees at neighbors houses. None at mine. Luckily!
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #1756
Stazon Splitcoast
 
nhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,922
Send a message via AIM to nhagen
Default

I meant literally and still no edit button!

Neighbors tree....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (56.4 KB, 6 views)
__________________
My Blog
Design Team Member:
Creative Knockouts
Crafting When We Can
nhagen is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #1757
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Brandy if you are asking about the Honeycomb pop up class it was Inky Antics. They sell the stamps and packages of honeycomb at my local Michaels. Was surprised to see it there.

Hope you are on the mend.
definitely going to talk to pain mgmt dr monday. screw waiting for wednesday. tired of the never ending pain.even with alleve
ibalady12 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #1758
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi Gals! Maggie thanks for posting the link to the Santa Sack. I have had a migraine most of the day. Started around noon and is little better now but really a wasted day home alone. So funny because I passed on the tailgate as I wanted some down time and to also avoid the weather .... Very windy and I am very allergic. Did my best to not feel crummy and ended up bad anyway. Oh well... Would of been worse if I would of been out in it all day. White stuff is blowing... Might be desert brom. ( spelling and I am not sure??). Regardless I am a bit better now.

Nancy, yes I did put everything away. I actually sorted it all out by line since I ended up with so much. I also wanted to compare what I received to what I already have. Yes, I did get a $100 worth of product. Especially since you can never get their line at a greatly reduced price. I will order one more sack and take a picture before I put it away. Wasn't thinking or would of done it this time. Got so excited in my organizing mode. LOL. Off the top of my head here is what I got: one 6x6 paper pad, one ribbon/trim package, one miscellaneous embellishment package, a lot of 12x12 paper from various lines, some sort of embellishment to go with each paper line (besides what I have already mentioned) they sent and then several things from the Make It Merry line. That stands out because I noticed now much of that line there was. Also, several sheets of letter stickers. The box they sent was full! Ordered Monday and received it Friday. So wish I would of taken a picture.

In December they are doing the same thing with stamps. That one I am bit unsure of as I own some of their stamps and if I receive a duplicate it isn't like paper or embellishments where you can use more.

I am cleaning out some of my craft stuff. Not sure if I will store it in a box for DD or donate it or sell it. All old stuff and my tastes have changed. My friend here just cleaned out and I got a lot from her. Lol need to make room. No stamps are part of the clean out. Just can never part with those. Though sometimes I think the House Mouse Are just taking up space. Never, ever use those any more and same with my front and backs from Art Imprssions. Oh well for now I will keep them. Forgot to mention the foam stamps. Remember when foam stamp letters and paint were all the rage?

I rented Bridesmaids to watch tonight. Heard it is hilarious. Hope so and not too naughty. LOL it is rated R so I told DD she is out of luck for watching it.

Mother in law is at her hotel. Tomorrow is her birthday. She wants to watch football all day. Not me... DH is on that one. I will meet up with them for an early dinner to celebrate.

DD is moving forward on her chances of playing at Disneyland in the spring with school. She is one more playing test closer! I hope she gets to do this. I would be beyond excited if she plays at the park! Got her music and all Disney songs of course I think I am way more excited than she is but then she is the one with the work to do to get there. They are selling candy to fundraise $ for the trip! So far she has sold $65 towards her trip. Not too bad. Want her to at least hit $100 for it.

Have a good night all! Brandy get better!
Sorry that you had a migraine and negated the time home alone and not getting anything done.

Happy Birthday to your MIL. So did she watch football all day. I do like to watch it some, but don't think I could take it all day long.

What instrument does your DD play? How exciting to even have the opportunity to maybe play at Disneyland. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her and saying a little prayer. That would be so fabulous.

HOw was the movie? I don't go to see R rated movies either. I've probably missed some that might have been good, but it was something that I decided a long time ago. One of my GF's and I are going to see Ender's Game tomorrow night. Can't wait.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #1759
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Brandy if you are asking about the Honeycomb pop up class it was Inky Antics. They sell the stamps and packages of honeycomb at my local Michaels. Was surprised to see it there.

Hope you are on the mend.
LOL! Shows you how much I paid attention. I was thinking it was Hero Arts. I haven't looked for them at Michael's, but did see them at Archivers. Probably could buy online from Archivers Annex.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #1760
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 132,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Thank you everyone. Today is better. We are staying with the same Hospice. They will only cover one of the feedings now. But we found that ordinarily, Hospice doesn't do that.
Mom is comfortable with that nurse, and the nurse's aid that comes 3 times a week. I will feed her at two, and thank God I already had hired someone for the night time feedings, or I would be doing two. Then on week-ends, i do them, except the night one. So I am better. God is good.
Brandy, any card at all!!! Thank you. Thanks all for stopping by my Blog. Now I have to go stop by yours.
So glad that you got things worked out for Hospice and that they will come and do one of the feedings. What does Hospice do if they don't come to help you out?
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off