Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2773Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #1281
Insane Embellisher

@Brenda.....got your postcard from Denver..love your handwriting.its
legible which is more than I can say for mine. Thank you for
thinking of me and thanks for the postcard.
I shall treasure it always.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #1282
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Sorry that you're still jobless. I hope things will turn around for you. At least you have time to play. Glad that you did have a break from the cold so you could be at ScrapFest. It was so much fun!
@ Maggie thank you for your faith in me. Appreciate it
mschoener likes this post.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #1283
Quacker Stamper

[QUOTE=ashjoy;20359382]We are headed to the Caribbean, I'm so excited![/QUOTE
I know you'll love it Joyce. I went with my kids 3 years ago. We went to The Bahamas, St. Marteen, and St. Thomas. Had a blast. What line are you going on? We did Royal Caribbean. They were fabulous. I'd really love to take another cruise. I'm trying to talk a GF of mine into going on a scrapbook cruise February 2015. I thought that would be fun so we had something to do on the sailing days.
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #1284
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
@Brenda....I.got your postcard from Denver..love your handwriting.its
I got mine also. I have a collection of postcards and refrigerator magnets from places I've been or those that people have sent me. It has a prominent spot.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #1285
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to nhagen

Hello!

Have fun on your cruise Joyce!

Kelly, ugh, still having a flea problem. I hope you can get his workshop taken care of. They can't re-infect the rest of the house from his workshop? I hope not!
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #1286
Insane Embellisher

Hello Gals! I have missed your conversation! First time I have been able to be on here in a few days. I went back to work this week. The construction at the office is not completed yet. We were closed a week for painting, new flooring and a redesign of the waiting room and my office/desk area. Well, guess what part is not done? The FLOORS! LOL The laminate never came in! LOL So my house is done and now it's the office. Lucky for me this is not my problem. My boss is very calm about it all as we work with the concrete floor showing. How would you like your teeth cleaned at a dental office with unfinished flooring? LOL Oddly, enough not one person has complained. Hopefully it all gets done this weekend. Just too funny............the floors!

Glad everyone got their goodie bags. I had fun making them. Wish I could of given them to you all in person. Hopefully someday.

I could not resist the Denver postcards for those I saw at Scrapfest. LOL I should of done the road trip with Nancy.

The blog hop I am in on Saturday has a SUPER cute Mary Poppins scrapbook page layout. I got to see everyone's projects ahead of time. If you hop thru be sure to check out that layout. So simple, yet just awesome! I plan to "scraplift" it.

Busy next couple of days here.......dinner for my brothers birthday tomorrow night (errands during the day). On Saturday I have a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon. That evening I will be at the local Big Brother & Big Sisters 50th Gala celebration. My little (who is now 30), my hubby and I will be going. His little (who is also now 30) is out of town. Should be fun. I did not let the word "gala" turn me off. Really do not care to dress up that much. Ended up with nice dress slacks and a jacket to match. Slacks are at the seamstress getting hemmed - pick up tomorrow. She was a dear to do a rush job for me. I have four blouses home and don't think any are "the" one. Hope to find one tomorrow.

I leave for Disneyland the middle of next week At some point this weekend I need to get my costume together. We are attending the trick or treat party again this year. My daughter and I are dressing as gals from the 80's. DD is trying to tell me how to dress. I let her know that I lived thru the 80's. That I rocked the 80's. LOL Just went thru some old pics to get that 80's feel. Boy was my hair teased high back then! LOL

That's the latest. Happy Thursday night everyone!
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #1287
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
@Brenda.....got your postcard from Denver..love your handwriting.its
You are welcome Miss Brandy!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #1288
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Guess it didn't bother her too much not having PT since she's still able to get around and do everything.

Yes, it's good that she's up and wanting to get back into a normal schedule. I hope she continues to progress well.
Yes, she does pretty good for never doing the PT.

My friend is home now. She texted me today. Was glad to hear she was home.
mschoener, ScrappinCEO and nhagen like this post.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #1289
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
I am here . Good morning. The week-ends are just busy for me because Hospice doesn't come. Mom needs some uplifting. Can I ask for cards for her? Joyce already sent her one. If you want to do this pm me and I will pm her address. Thank u.

Maggie, I think that is why we don't have pets, I did all that with kids, now don't want to have to worry about it with pets. Is that selfish of me? My GF has two cats and a dog, but they live in a rural area, and they just leave them out, and their kids come take care of them while they are gone, and put them in the outbuildings if the weather is bad. It works for them. But I can't believe the illnesses they get! Just like people! Maggie, I guess what I am saying is pets take a lot of energy and love, and you must have it!

Brandy, thank you for visiting my Blog. I am not sure what your question is about the calendars. My GF just types up the calendars on her computer. We used to order them on Ebay and pay 6.95 ( I am sure they went up by now.) for a set of five. We were buying enough to make 15 gifts each. It got expensive, so that is why she does them now. If we could find the template for that size of 3 1/2 x 5 we would get it off line. Anyway, anyone can do them: They have some more different sizes right here on SCS, too. You might look at them. We really have fun stamping and coloring them. It is just the getting them printed off and cut that is not fun!

This weeks is busy if I don't get back. Something everyday. I am retired, remember? Yesterday we went to the gym, two hours to get my drivers license (1 hr. of it going and coming.) Washed and waxed our cars. Did wash, made a tag and uploaded into my gallery. On going cataloging of stamps. Went to Mom's.
Today, lunch with GF later, get Blog post ready. Make some cards I need to send. Study for Wed. BS.
Wed- Gym, Bible study
Thurs. DH and I are going for six weeks to classes on Thursdays from 9-3, includes a water color class. I am excited about this!
Fir. Gym and house cleaning.

Thank you Brenda again for my package!
love you girls!
Hi! Good to see you back on the thread. Glad you enjoyed the package.

Boy you do have a full week! Retirement is a full time job. LOL

Definitely PM me the address and I will send her a card.

Looking forward to hearing how the water color class is.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #1290
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Hello...stopping in to say thank you for the sweet card from all of you, it was sweet to be remembered even tho I could not be there with you all in person...Maggie can tell you ...I was in spirit and heart...

Brenda and a big thank you for the goodies... you are so kind and sweet to think of all of us... I love that stamp...but then you know I love my tea : ) the ribbon is great for girly birthday cards : ) the peppermint has been a blessing with a tummy that wants to rumble these days...

So thanks so much

and I FINALLY got a blog post up
woo hoo for me...
you all need to start throwing things at me... lol

ok I am off to see if my grand sons want to play a game...their big sis had an away game tonight...so they are hanging with gramma : )
not a big enuff smiley on here ...
So glad you liked the package. Glad you are enjoying the grandkids.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #1291
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hello Gals! I have missed your conversation! First time I have been able to be on here in a few days. I went back to work this week. The construction at the office is not completed yet. We were closed a week for painting, new flooring and a redesign of the waiting room and my office/desk area. Well, guess what part is not done? The FLOORS! LOL The laminate never came in! LOL So my house is done and now it's the office. Lucky for me this is not my problem. My boss is very calm about it all as we work with the concrete floor showing. How would you like your teeth cleaned at a dental office with unfinished flooring? LOL Oddly, enough not one person has complained. Hopefully it all gets done this weekend. Just too funny............the floors!

Glad everyone got their goodie bags. I had fun making them. Wish I could of given them to you all in person. Hopefully someday.

I could not resist the Denver postcards for those I saw at Scrapfest. LOL I should of done the road trip with Nancy.

The blog hop I am in on Saturday has a SUPER cute Mary Poppins scrapbook page layout. I got to see everyone's projects ahead of time. If you hop thru be sure to check out that layout. So simple, yet just awesome! I plan to "scraplift" it.

Busy next couple of days here.......dinner for my brothers birthday tomorrow night (errands during the day). On Saturday I have a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon. That evening I will be at the local Big Brother & Big Sisters 50th Gala celebration. My little (who is now 30), my hubby and I will be going. His little (who is also now 30) is out of town. Should be fun. I did not let the word "gala" turn me off. Really do not care to dress up that much. Ended up with nice dress slacks and a jacket to match. Slacks are at the seamstress getting hemmed - pick up tomorrow. She was a dear to do a rush job for me. I have four blouses home and don't think any are "the" one. Hope to find one tomorrow.

I leave for Disneyland the middle of next week At some point this weekend I need to get my costume together. We are attending the trick or treat party again this year. My daughter and I are dressing as gals from the 80's. DD is trying to tell me how to dress. I let her know that I lived thru the 80's. That I rocked the 80's. LOL Just went thru some old pics to get that 80's feel. Boy was my hair teased high back then! LOL

big hair?big beautiful hair ? yep been there done that . had a great time
Old 10-04-2013, 03:19 AM   #1292
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi Brenda. That is funny about the floors. I hope they get it all done this weekend so you're back to normal at the office.

You are going to be busy for the next week or so. Enjoy the Gala. I hope you take pictures so we can see you and your "little" all dressed to the "nines."

Disneyland I'm sure will be so much fun! Isn't it funny how kids don't understand the age thing. Like just because you're older, you haven't a clue what things were like back when. You know, my hair does not do now what it used to do back than.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #1293
Splitcoast Gallery moderator
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

[QUOTE=mschoener;20359404]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
We are headed to the Caribbean, I'm so excited![/QUOTE
I know you'll love it Joyce. I went with my kids 3 years ago. We went to The Bahamas, St. Marteen, and St. Thomas. Had a blast. What line are you going on? We did Royal Caribbean. They were fabulous. I'd really love to take another cruise. I'm trying to talk a GF of mine into going on a scrapbook cruise February 2015. I thought that would be fun so we had something to do on the sailing days.
This is our 7th cruise with Carnival, we tried NCL, but really like the party atmosphere. And there is always something to do going on. And we do everything they have to offer. I think the other lines seem a bit stuffy for us, we felt like we were surrounded by all older people and there wasn't one party to be found.

Sharon, I would happily send your Mom another card, send me her address again and I'll try to get it out before I leave.

Brenda, sounds fun! I could pull 80's out of my current closet. I even just bought a new jean jacket to layer. And I always have at least 2 cans of hairspray!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:33 AM   #1294
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Brenda, that is too funny about the floors at work! Yes, take pictures at your big gala. I love to dress up!
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-04-2013, 04:35 AM   #1295
Stazon Splitcoast

I've only ever been on two cruises. One was a Disney cruise. I want to go on another Disney cruise.
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #1296
Stazon Splitcoast

Today is DS's birthday so I need to bake him a cake. He wants balloons too so I need to go buy ballons. He wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese tonight.
Crafting When We Can
mschoener and ScrappinCEO like this post.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #1297
Quacker Stamper

[QUOTE=ashjoy;20359835]
Quote:

This is our 7th cruise with Carnival, we tried NCL, but really like the party atmosphere. And there is always something to do going on. And we do everything they have to offer. I think the other lines seem a bit stuffy for us, we felt like we were surrounded by all older people and there wasn't one party to be found.

Sharon, I would happily send your Mom another card, send me her address again and I'll try to get it out before I leave.

Brenda, sounds fun! I could pull 80's out of my current closet. I even just bought a new jean jacket to layer. And I always have at least 2 cans of hairspray!
Hope that the storm doesn't delay your trip. Have a great time!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #1298
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Today is DS's birthday so I need to bake him a cake. He wants balloons too so I need to go buy ballons. He wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese tonight.
Happy birthday to your DS. Cake and balloons sound perfect! I actually miss taking my grands to Chuck E. Cheese. I had so much fun with them there.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-04-2013, 05:35 AM   #1299
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
As my granddaughter would say 'we get to go to the mouse, the mouse the mouse. we get to go to the mouse.'

hehe
Old 10-04-2013, 05:37 AM   #1300
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, ladies
Trying to wake up. Bob is asleep (our bed is in the living room) so I'm really missing my coffee right now.

I got around to everyone's blogs last night.

Before y'all throw things at me, I wanted to make sure you saw today's blog post. It's about my 'dayplanner' aka Blog planner for 2014. I've done a page by page and included links where I got my page printables from.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:39 AM   #1301
Stazon Splitcoast

Joyce, enjoy your cruise. I would like to take a cruise someday. But I want to take one of the music cruises... go figure LOL But if I take one and cover it then the whole thing becomes a tax deduction hehe.

More than a cruise though, I'd love to take one of the old paddle wheeler trips on the Mississippi.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:41 AM   #1302
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't think the fleas back into the house are going to be an issue. Bob is checking his legs good when he comes out of the shop and he's been trying to go through the yard and come in the kitchen door so he can loose them in the grass before re-entering the house.

He got the sub-floor down yesterday. Today is all about drywall (which he HATES to do) Hopefully tomorrow he is getting out the paint sprayer and getting the walls painted. After that all that's left is the trim and the linoleum. We might have it done by the time he calls it a week on Monday night. He leaves Tuesday.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:42 AM   #1303
Stazon Splitcoast

I hear Bob walking around upstairs so I'm headed up for coffee and start our day.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:09 AM   #1304
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
I don't think the fleas back into the house are going to be an issue. Bob is checking his legs good when he comes out of the shop and he's been trying to go through the yard and come in the kitchen door so he can loose them in the grass before re-entering the house.

He got the sub-floor down yesterday. Today is all about drywall (which he HATES to do) Hopefully tomorrow he is getting out the paint sprayer and getting the walls painted. After that all that's left is the trim and the linoleum. We might have it done by the time he calls it a week on Monday night. He leaves Tuesday.
Y'all and all this remodeling .....YUK
I'll pass . We remodeled our Keller house . if we ever do it again I wanna hire a foreman and go on vacation.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #1305
Stazon Splitcoast

Chicken, Brandy! This remodeling is fun stuff - so no one I ever met LOL
We moved the drawer units out of the closet today so Bob could do a wall patch in there and get ready to put in the sub-floor. The bedroom sub-floor is done. He's on his hands and knees now marking out the paper template so we can cut the linoleum.

I will be so glad when it's done! I intend to sit on my butt all of December and just enjoy my Christmas decorations... that are going up in about 3 weeks or less. Yep, you heard me.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #1306
Stazon Splitcoast

Brandy and Sharon, thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, Sharon, my life is crazy. But you know I could not survive if it were not like this. I have to keep busy or I find something to be busy at. LOL I can't just sit. Though I have to say everything is much easier to handle when my house is not in chaos.

You asked about when I have time to Blog. I have to admit my blogging on some of my blog has lapsed horribly this summer with all the things that have happened and I intend to fix that very soon.

Blogging and Social Media is my business. Without those things I don't have a market for my books or the contacts I need to sell magazine articles. That is my daytime work. The fiction comes for 2-3 hours at night after supper. When Bob is gone, that evening is more like 4 hours. And during NanoWrimo in November, fiction is fit into every spare minute.

Hope that helps explain things a bit. I also have a couple of blog posts under my author name about time management.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #1307
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
We moved the drawer units out of the closet today so Bob could do a wall patch in there and get ready to put in the sub-floor. The bedroom sub-floor is done. He's on his hands and knees now marking out the paper template so we can cut the linoleum.

I will be so glad when it's done! I intend to sit on my butt all of December and just enjoy my Christmas decorations... that are going up in about 3 weeks or less. Yep, you heard me.

nuh-uh. wise woman. been there done that . didnt get a t shirt. wont do it again
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #1308
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
As my granddaughter would say 'we get to go to the mouse, the mouse the mouse. we get to go to the mouse.'

hehe
DH refers to it as the rat!
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #1309
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I like to try and get the tree up before Thanksgiving. I used to do it the weekend following Thanksgiving but now I like it up before.
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #1310
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
I like to try and get the tree up before Thanksgiving. I used to do it the weekend following Thanksgiving but now I like it up before.
Same here. Always put it up weekend after Thanksgiving. The last couple of years we have done it the weekend before Thanksgiving. I must admit it may go up even earlier this year...hubby has surgery scheduled for Nov 18 (I think...near there). Has to be done before his surgery. Down with the pumpkins early Nov and up with the tree! LOL
Old 10-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #1311
Insane Embellisher

Just a reminder... I am part of a Cricut hop this weekend. If you get the chance check it out. MAJOR work getting the post and link list together. Felt it should not have been so time consuming but it was. LOL Still very glad that I did it. Happy Weekend. Bridal shower and Gala for me tomorrow so I will see you all back here on Sunday.
mschoener and nhagen like this post.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #1312
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Probably not a lot of holiday decorations going up at my house since I'm going to be gone Christmas and no one will come over to see it all anyway. I'll put up the minimum like I did last year. You'll have fun with having your guests over to enjoy your home.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #1313
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Same here. Always put it up weekend after Thanksgiving. The last couple of years we have done it the weekend before Thanksgiving. I must admit it may go up even earlier this year...hubby has surgery scheduled for Nov 18 (I think...near there). Has to be done before his surgery. Down with the pumpkins early Nov and up with the tree! LOL
I would normally put my decorations up Thanksgiving weekend or the one before. Thanksgiving week is full of family fun so not always sure I'll have time to do it after. It won't take long this year. And I have a small tree that I put up so that doesn't take a lot of time.

What's DH's having surgery for? Did you tell us and I forgot? (as usual)
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-05-2013, 08:05 AM   #1314
Quacker Stamper

Well, Snowball got a reprieve today - no vet visit. I'll have to try again on Monday. I got up at 6 this morning because I had to go pick up my chicken at 7:30 and was out of the house by 7:05. I went out and fed the kitties before I left and expected to take her when I got home. Well, got home a little after 8 and she was gone! Guess she wasn't ready to be gone yet. Every day she is either laying on the patio or out in the backyard all day and today gone.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #1315
Stazon Splitcoast

I guess she knew and wasn't ready yet.
Crafting When We Can
Old 10-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #1316
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Hello and Happy Saturday... my day did not start off good, but it is looking up now...lol

I could not get in to my blog to edit or post, only view... and I had an updae or post I wanted to get done ~ however I needed to leave early to go with Krista( daughter ) to take Ali ( pldest grand daughter ) to look at dresses for Homecoming...her busy schedule does not allow much time for shopping lol
So wwe left, got to Penny's she tried on 2 dresses and was done...happy ...excited and well what can I say I was too
it was on sale for a great price plus I got $10..00 off that price ..Woo Hoo
she has shoes, and jewelry, but we got ear rings you know just in case lol gotta love my red headed growing up grand daughter... she had decided to calm it down this year... nothing fancy...so I will post a pic later to share
then we went and picked up my youngest grand daughter Faith she is 2... she is having a sleep over with me ... yippee

plus Ali got to show Aunt Tammy her dress.. more oos and ahhs...lol

So we are home, Faith is napping, house is quiet and guess what? yep I got in to my blog...happy dance time...
So there is an up date or a post for all of you... hope you check it out... and be warned, it involves FUN...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 10-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #1317
Quacker Stamper

Hi PBR's

I"m really feeling tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Tossed and turned for a long time and took Melatonin twice. I think it was close to 2 or 3 by the time I finally fell asleep, but then woke up with the alarm at 5:30. I'd love to have a nap but then I wouldn't be able to sleep again tonight.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #1318
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Hello and Happy Saturday... my day did not start off good, but it is looking up now...lol

I could not get in to my blog to edit or post, only view... and I had an updae or post I wanted to get done ~ however I needed to leave early to go with Krista( daughter ) to take Ali ( pldest grand daughter ) to look at dresses for Homecoming...her busy schedule does not allow much time for shopping lol
So wwe left, got to Penny's she tried on 2 dresses and was done...happy ...excited and well what can I say I was too
it was on sale for a great price plus I got $10..00 off that price ..Woo Hoo
she has shoes, and jewelry, but we got ear rings you know just in case lol gotta love my red headed growing up grand daughter... she had decided to calm it down this year... nothing fancy...so I will post a pic later to share
then we went and picked up my youngest grand daughter Faith she is 2... she is having a sleep over with me ... yippee

plus Ali got to show Aunt Tammy her dress.. more oos and ahhs...lol

So we are home, Faith is napping, house is quiet and guess what? yep I got in to my blog...happy dance time...
So there is an up date or a post for all of you... hope you check it out... and be warned, it involves FUN...
Sounds like a great shopping trip. Can't wait to see Ali in her outfit. My DGD has her BF's Homecoming this week. She had hers last week, but her BF wasn't able to go with her.

Checked your blog. I"ll try to play, but I'd much rather see what you create using those photos.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Old 10-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #1319
Stazon Splitcoast

Checked out the Blog hop Brenda, everyone of them, and left comments on a lot of them.
Soni, checked yours, too. Sounds fun! I might do it. I am always seeing challenges, and thinking I will do them, but time just gets in the way. I did do the QFTD challenge today, because I needed to do a sympathy card for a friend. So I did get some crafting done.
I can't sleep, is why I am up now doing this. Its midnight.
sweet dreams.
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 15/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: +$179.47
Old 10-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #1320
Insane Embellisher

GM Y'all