Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree5309Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #601
Crimping Master

afternoon y'all
anyone use a hinge on a scrapbook page?

@joanns the other day I saw a sheet protector
for gatefold. atleast thats how it was labeled.didnt have time to look@ it
Iwanted to get home outta the heat.It was 104
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #602
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Maggie, did your GF make it over to stamp?

Brandy, did you get the MinnieoMouse easel card stuff I sent you?
She did, but not until about 3. We were lucky though, it only took 2 1/2 hours to put it together. I had to show her how to use the Copic markers. She did pretty well for the first time. I ran off 3 more images for her to use and take home. I really need to send her the image so she can use it. I bought it for her from Simply Betty Stamps so I need to give it to her. Of course, she hasn't paid me for it yet, but I'll get that.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 09-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #603
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
I went to Michaels this week as well. They were very limited in Holloween and no Christmas.
They were very limited on Christmas things, but I did buy a cute kitty in a Santa hat stamp and 2 6 x 6 pads of My Minds' Eye paper.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #604
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
afternoon y'all
anyone use a hinge on a scrapbook page?

@joanns the other day I saw a sheet protector
for gatefold. atleast thats how it was labeled.didnt have time to look@ it
Iwanted to get home outta the heat.It was 104
I made something like that for my oldest DD's scrapbook. It was to put extra pictures in from her bridal shower that I didn't use.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #605
Quacker Stamper

Michael's has a 20% off your entire purchase for today and tomorrow. Oh well, I did get 15% off mine yesterday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #606
Crimping Master

Hi! Our Michaels does not have much for Halloween either. I did get the cutest Christmas train set. May post a pic of it on my blog.

I looked at the list of supplies that I will need for this SrapFest classes. The Santa album class requires a lot of stuff but I can manage it. Was just surprised at the list. As of today I am bringing a small album kit to work on at the crop. It is a What I Love About Summer kit. I have had it forever so think it will be good to get it done. May not bring pics but just concentrate on the album. We shall see. I also am still considering taking another class on Sat. I see that a few of you are taking classes then. Though I could use that time to explore the mall. Not sure yet ... Guess I am thinking out loud. LOL Maggie I noticed you have a nine am class on Friday with Mr. Tim Holtz. Will we meet you prior to class or at the 11:00 am Christmas class? Closer the time we will need to start our e-mails to work out the details. I find it easier to follow the emails about this than the thread. Wonder if Soni and Vikki Jo are coming. .?? Well that is all here. I hope to get a blog post up soon. I am a bit behind due to the flooring ordeal. Hope you are all well. I have a dear friend here this week visiting from Florida. So fun to see her. We laugh like kids in grade school when we are together. She is a shopper so we plan to tear it up while she is here. LOL
Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #607
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi! Our Michaels does not have much for Halloween either. I did get the cutest Christmas train set. May post a pic of it on my blog.

I looked at the list of supplies that I will need for this SrapFest classes. The Santa album class requires a lot of stuff but I can manage it. Was just surprised at the list. As of today I am bringing a small album kit to work on at the crop. It is a What I Love About Summer kit. I have had it forever so think it will be good to get it done. May not bring pics but just concentrate on the album. We shall see. I also am still considering taking another class on Sat. I see that a few of you are taking classes then. Though I could use that time to explore the mall. Not sure yet ... Guess I am thinking out loud. LOL Maggie I noticed you have a nine am class on Friday with Mr. Tim Holtz. Will we meet you prior to class or at the 11:00 am Christmas class? Closer the time we will need to start our e-mails to work out the details. I find it easier to follow the emails about this than the thread. Wonder if Soni and Vikki Jo are coming. .?? Well that is all here. I hope to get a blog post up soon. I am a bit behind due to the flooring ordeal. Hope you are all well. I have a dear friend here this week visiting from Florida. So fun to see her. We laugh like kids in grade school when we are together. She is a shopper so we plan to tear it up while she is here. LOL
I need to look @class requirements for the xmas class . for the scrap I have been putting together a few pages to finish . seems like most of my scrapbook stuff tends to be about cards I've made. not that i don't have tons of pics that need pages made for them.

We have several days left I may try to scrap some pics from when we last went to the stockyards. usually i have a ton of pics .
when we were having our house built I drove out every day and took pics . I must have a stack a couple of inches thick. there's like the progression as they put up wood frame , then when they put in the pipes, etc. each has probably 10 pics. once I had them I was at a loss on how to use them all. I still have them all in a zip-lock baggie. I suppose I could make a mini album with all pics just with a few frames for words . as it is it will probably be enough for a 3 ring binder
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:25 AM   #608
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I'm very excited about the Tim Holtz class. I hope that with so many people there, that I'll get a chance to actually meet him.

I guess it depends Brenda on how early you girls get up. I'm sure I'll be up a little early to get some breakfast before class.

I'm so behind in blog posts too. I have 3 cards I've made that I haven't blogged about yet, plus a 4th that is almost done.

Have a great time with your GF.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-02-2013, 04:26 AM   #609
Quacker Stamper

Nancy, Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't give you a shout out yesterday. I hope you had a fabulous day!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #610
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to nhagen

Good morning! Thanks Maggie!!

I ran into Michaels really quick yesterday. I bought one thing I need for a workshop at Scrapfest. It wasn't one sale so I used a 50% off coupon. I only saw a 15% off entire purchase coupon. I didn't buy anything else. They were closing soon and I didn't have tome to look around. DS had to go to the bathroom!
Crafting When We Can
mschoener likes this post.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #611
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, keep us updated on the floors. I hope your meeting goes well!
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-02-2013, 07:55 AM   #612
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Nancy, Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't give you a shout out yesterday. I hope you had a fabulous day!
me 2. hope u c ur card soon
Old 09-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #613
Stazon Splitcoast

I posted a day earl on my Blog. Only 4 visitors last week. This week I did a challenge for another Blog, but have't figured Out how to post it to her Blog!
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 61/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$19.25
Old 09-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #614
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
It's just your MIL that is coming?? So, you'll only be there one day with just her. How long is she staying?
No, MIL and her husband will both be here. They'll be here a whole week. They get in on Tuesday, Bob gets home on Wed then I leave on Friday for 3 days to a writers conference (one of the reasons I can't join you guys for StampFest). Then they'll leave the following Thursday, Bob and I leave on Friday for 3 days in KY for my birthday.

One of those days Bob and Dick will go golfing. I think Mom and I are going to hit flea markets (goddess I now really hate that 4-letter word LOL). I'm on the hunt for a hutch of some type for my bedroom for a spiritual cabinet.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #615
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Belated Blessings, Nancy. I didn't sign on the computer yesterday.

And everyone's cards are going to be late. They were calling for storms last night so I took my laptop downstairs in prep for working this morning and unplugged the internet stuff. When I came back upstairs I noticed my feet were covered in fleas!

So today I got up early and drove into town for more flea bombs among other flea retardent items. At home I had to cover all the crafting surfaces in my studio and set off the flea bombs in all 4 rooms downstairs. It will be the end of the week before I can get downstairs to clean.

Gal at walmart told em she uses vinegar. Apparently fleas hate vinegar so after I sweep I'm going to mist all the concrete floors with vinegar/ water solution and hope upon hope I'm rid of these things.

Then I'm mopping all of the hard surfaces upstairs.

The cats seem to be better. I'm not seeing any live ones on Goddess. Poor thing is allergic to the Advantage but I figure I'd rather see her lick raw patches that will heal then constantly battle the fleas.

By the weekend I'm hoping I"ll be back in business. So anxious to play again.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #616
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
I posted a day earl on my Blog. Only 4 visitors last week. This week I did a challenge for another Blog, but have't figured Out how to post it to her Blog!
Did she not have a Mr. Linky on the blog to use? If not, I'd just post a link to your blog in your comment. I've had to do that in the past.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #617
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post

And everyone's cards are going to be late. They were calling for storms last night so I took my laptop downstairs in prep for working this morning and unplugged the internet stuff. When I came back upstairs I noticed my feet were covered in fleas!

So today I got up early and drove into town for more flea bombs among other flea retardent items. At home I had to cover all the crafting surfaces in my studio and set off the flea bombs in all 4 rooms downstairs. It will be the end of the week before I can get downstairs to clean.

Gal at walmart told em she uses vinegar. Apparently fleas hate vinegar so after I sweep I'm going to mist all the concrete floors with vinegar/ water solution and hope upon hope I'm rid of these things.

The cats seem to be better. I'm not seeing any live ones on Goddess. Poor thing is allergic to the Advantage but I figure I'd rather see her lick raw patches that will heal then constantly battle the fleas.

Yikes! What a nightmare Kelly. That's awful that you're having to deal with those critters. Ugh! Hope you can get them under control.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #618
Quacker Stamper

I"ve been working for about 2 1/2 hours in trying to organize my Simply Betty Stamps digital images that I've purchased from her since January. I can't believe it's been that long that I've been following her blog and FB Fan Page. Besides those, I bought a bunch of her rubber stamps and I really want to make a stamp book with all of them stamped in it so I can see what I have.

Now going to get back to my craft room and finish up the card for the current FB Fan Page challenge It's almost done, and I'd like to have it finished up tonight. Then I need to get around to visit blogs.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-02-2013, 02:29 PM   #619
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello!

Thanks Kelly!

I hope you can get rid of those darn critters! How frustrating to keep find more.

DH and I have spent all day working on the kitchen island. We are going to refinish the cabinets in the kitchen. Took us all day to remove the doors, hardware, drawers, then sand, then used a deglosser on them (cuz DH doesn't want to take any chances on base coat ever peeling or coming off). Tomorrow we need to apply the base coat and then top coat as soon as the kids leave for school. Its going to take all day to apply and let each coat dry.

It going to take forever to do the whole kitchen!
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #620
Crimping Master

Quote:
Nancy, SO SORRY I missed saying Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you had a great day!
Old 09-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #621
Crimping Master

Smile

Quote:

Oh My Goodness Kelly! What a nightmare! I feel so bad for you. May the vinegar rid you of them!
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #622
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

So sorry for your on going flea catastrophe! I hope things get better quickly!
Proud Fan Club Member
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #623
Crimping Master

Quote:
Brenda, keep us updated on the floors. I hope your meeting goes well!
Now for the flooring update. Ted, the owner/manager, did show up this morning. Upon arrival to our meeting he acted very typical of someone who was going to stand behind whatever (even if it was wrong) that his employees did. But after about 10 minutes into the meeting (by the way at this point I had to shut my mouth because I was so angry with him) Ted started to see a clearer picture of what happened and understood our side of it all. The longer he was here the more we found out about our particular situation. It seems that though the installer has put in lots of floors, the finishing work is not his strong area (which we found out the hard way and already knew). Also, the salesman we had has quit the company since this happened. Ted, myself and my hubby all agree that the entire problem goes back to the salesman (he didn't notice what trim work would need to be done to finish the job). Then the problem continued with the installer. He should of never started to put the floor in because of the trim (baseboard) situation, etc....... So all three of us get what caused the problems but what is Ted going to do for us? That is the million dollar question. LOL Well, he is going to fix everything that is not installed correctly (come to find out this morning that the reason my transition pieces look awful is that the installer used the wrong product). Ted asked what we wanted and we told him that we want everything done correctly and a discount. At this point my brother did all of the difficult work so all they need to do is fix the transitions and also replace a flawed piece of vinyl that I discovered. Once all of that is done I can paint my baseboards and we will be done! Ted is going to look over our paperwork and call me Wed. to schedule the redo and tell us what he is going to do for us (discount). I cannot wait to see what happens on Wednesday. At this point I will be thrilled with any $$$$ off. I have to say that I was SO angry in those first few minutes of the meeting. I really had to get it together so that I would not lose my temper. Ted was having trouble understanding that his workers did not know how to finish the job. Thankfully my hubby kept his cool and got our point across. Next update about this on Wed. Sorry this was so long
Old 09-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #624
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Quote:
I joined 2 different blog groups in hopes of betting some traffic, I visit anyone who posts to thei blog as soon as I see the project up. It really is only a couple of blogs a day. I guess I just don't understand why you belong to a blog group if you aren't going to blog and or comment.

I see you figured out how to post your beautiful page, good luck!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #625
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Kelly, I hope the bombs work. Good luck!

Nancy, that does sound like a ton of work, but its so satisfying when you see a job complete and know that its being done to your liking.

Brenda, they are going to charge you more to fix heir mistake? I would not be happy with that at all! They should fix the issue correctly and at no additional coat to you. Why should youpaybforbthe sales persons mistake. If they had there stuff together an knew what they were doing there wouldn't be any additional cost to you. Just my opinion.

We went shopping then for Thau for dinner, then Rita's for dessert. Dinner was awesome, Rita's not so much.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #626
Crimping Master

Quote:
I joined 2 different blog groups in hopes of betting some traffic, I visit anyone who posts to thei blog as soon as I see the project up. It really is only a couple of blogs a day. I guess I just don't understand why you belong to a blog group if you aren't going to blog and or comment.

Im not that far behind am I ?sorry between trying to get ready for the trip by creating crop layouts that are not complete . that way I don't have to bring a zillion things. so all the layouts i have created have everything with them , just not assembled completely and glued . still working on that . I've got 2 ready so far . then we have the bd's for the month. nancys took a few days longer than I planned. Hope to get Jackies and kelly's done before we leave on the trip . It may be the weekend before I get around to everyone's blog

speaking of layouts I finished the one i was working on. it was for a SSD progressive challenge. I'll let you see in a sec.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (40.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #627
Stazon Splitcoast

I left love on your Blog, Brandy.
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 09-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #628
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Cheryl,Even More Stamping, found what I was trying to get on her Blog and loaded it. When someone clicks on my page on her Blog, it takes them to my Blog. So maybe I will get traffic. I am learning! Maggie, she had that mr linky thing, but when I linked or tried, everything would just disappear. Anyway it is on her Blog now.
Proud Fan Club Member
ashjoy likes this post.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #629
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
Im not that far behind am I ?sorry between trying to get ready for the trip by creating crop layouts that are not complete . that way I don't have to bring a zillion things. so all the layouts i have created have everything with them , just not assembled completely and glued . still working on that . I've got 2 ready so far . then we have the bd's for the month. nancys took a few days longer than I planned. Hope to get Jackies and kelly's done before we leave on the trip . It may be the weekend before I get around to everyone's blog

speaking of layouts I finished the one i was working on. it was for a SSD progressive challenge. I'll let you see in a sec.
Your LO looks good!
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #630
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, I hope they give you a lot off the flooring! So let us know on Wednesday what he does. I hope they can fix things soon. Do they need to order the right product to fix the transitions?
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #631
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Nancy, SO SORRY I missed saying Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you had a great day!
Don't worry about it! I had a nice day.
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #632
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I noticed the best way to have people visit your blog is to link cards to challenges. Some challnge blogs, though, don't visit and leave comments.

Blog groups help but when people in your own group don't visit, it is frustrating. Righ now it's summer, and I know I haven't been visiting as much or posting either. I usually visit try to visit on the same day each week. I'd never be able to comment on every post. Some people post daily!
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-03-2013, 04:27 AM   #633
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2

Morning everyone
pinkdisneychick01 likes this post.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:14 AM   #634
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Hello!

Thanks Kelly!

I hope you can get rid of those darn critters! How frustrating to keep find more.

DH and I have spent all day working on the kitchen island. We are going to refinish the cabinets in the kitchen. Took us all day to remove the doors, hardware, drawers, then sand, then used a deglosser on them (cuz DH doesn't want to take any chances on base coat ever peeling or coming off). Tomorrow we need to apply the base coat and then top coat as soon as the kids leave for school. Its going to take all day to apply and let each coat dry.

It going to take forever to do the whole kitchen!
That is quite a job Nancy and if you guys have the time and patience to do it yourself, then more power to you! I know it will be satisfying when you get it all finished.

When I had my kitchen remodeled about 6 or so years ago, I really needed to have the cabinets replaced. They were so old and almost falling off the walls. And they were so basic. I had already painted them once to update them, but they just needed to be replaced. I'm so happy with the way the kitchen turned out with the new cabinets, floor and countertop. If I can ever find those before and after pictures, I'll post them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #635
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Now for the flooring update. Ted, the owner/manager, did show up this morning. Upon arrival to our meeting he acted very typical of someone who was going to stand behind whatever (even if it was wrong) that his employees did. But after about 10 minutes into the meeting (by the way at this point I had to shut my mouth because I was so angry with him) Ted started to see a clearer picture of what happened and understood our side of it all. The longer he was here the more we found out about our particular situation. It seems that though the installer has put in lots of floors, the finishing work is not his strong area (which we found out the hard way and already knew). Also, the salesman we had has quit the company since this happened. Ted, myself and my hubby all agree that the entire problem goes back to the salesman (he didn't notice what trim work would need to be done to finish the job). Then the problem continued with the installer. He should of never started to put the floor in because of the trim (baseboard) situation, etc....... So all three of us get what caused the problems but what is Ted going to do for us? That is the million dollar question. LOL Well, he is going to fix everything that is not installed correctly (come to find out this morning that the reason my transition pieces look awful is that the installer used the wrong product). Ted asked what we wanted and we told him that we want everything done correctly and a discount. At this point my brother did all of the difficult work so all they need to do is fix the transitions and also replace a flawed piece of vinyl that I discovered. Once all of that is done I can paint my baseboards and we will be done! Ted is going to look over our paperwork and call me Wed. to schedule the redo and tell us what he is going to do for us (discount). I cannot wait to see what happens on Wednesday. At this point I will be thrilled with any $$$$ off. I have to say that I was SO angry in those first few minutes of the meeting. I really had to get it together so that I would not lose my temper. Ted was having trouble understanding that his workers did not know how to finish the job. Thankfully my hubby kept his cool and got our point across. Next update about this on Wed. Sorry this was so long
Not a very good way to run a business. I'm so surprised that they have a good rating and have stayed in business for so long. He better offer you a very good discount for all that you went through and plus the fact that your brother did most of the finishing work.

Good for you to keep your mouth closed. I don't know if I would have had the self-control for that.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #636
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning! I have the new recap email ready except I don't know Maggi's arrival time Friday night. I can't find that email. I must have deleted that one with the last recap! I think it is around 10pm or 10:30pm ?????? Is that right Maggie?

Jackie, you've actually been to Scrapfest before so I am assuming the vendor booths are in the Mall and make and takes are like other craft fairs (you show up to the booth and either wait or get lucky and get a seat)?

Any tips or suggestions to get the most out of our time?
Crafting When We Can
Old 09-03-2013, 05:19 AM   #637
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I feel the same way. I try to get around to visit on Mondays. It seems to be the best day for me to have the time. I also visit the DT members of PSC and then I do my commenting for the entries also plus the blog groups that I belong to. In one of my blog groups, there are people who still belong and blog, but don't get around to comment or post on the blog thread either. I think we're going to eliminate a couple more from that group.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:21 AM   #638
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I left love on your Blog, Brandy.
Me too! And went around and visited everyone last night.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #639
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Cheryl,Even More Stamping, found what I was trying to get on her Blog and loaded it. When someone clicks on my page on her Blog, it takes them to my Blog. So maybe I will get traffic. I am learning! Maggie, she had that mr linky thing, but when I linked or tried, everything would just disappear. Anyway it is on her Blog now.
Weird. Glad that you were finally able to get it on her blog.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #640
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
That is quite a job Nancy and if you guys have the time and patience to do it yourself, then more power to you! I know it will be satisfying when you get it all finished.

When I had my kitchen remodeled about 6 or so years ago, I really needed to have the cabinets replaced. They were so old and almost falling off the walls. And they were so basic. I had already painted them once to update them, but they just needed to be replaced. I'm so happy with the way the kitchen turned out with the new cabinets, floor and countertop. If I can ever find those before and after pictures, I'll post them.
Cool! I like pictures! LOL

The cabinets are 30 yrs old but they are expensive ones. They are in excellent condition and I don't think I could get the same quality if I replaced them. The insides (walls, shelves, drawers etc) are all solid maple and the doors and drawer fronts are all solid oak. Of course it's the oak stain that dates them. We have a large kitchen too so the cost to replace would be huge! Replacing the door and drawer pulls will be expensive. There are 44 of them!!!!
Crafting When We Can