Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #241
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to FallnPetal Send a message via Yahoo to FallnPetal

I don't consider myself that puter illiterate and I'm not sure what a "blogroll" is either.....I have a list on my side bar but nothing that "rolls" LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #242
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallnPetal View Post
I don't consider myself that puter illiterate and I'm not sure what a "blogroll" is either.....I have a list on my side bar but nothing that "rolls" LOL
Hehe! Thanks for making me feel better, Leslie!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Old 06-14-2010, 03:02 PM   #243
Crimping Master

Not sure what a blog roll is. haha! Explain to me and Sarah, please. Thanks hun!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #244
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, that's 3 of us so far who are unfamiliar with what a blog roll is. So, I am not feeling quite as out of it as I was, thank you
Old 06-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #245
Proud Fan Club Member

My understanding of a "blog roll" is a gadget that google offers for you to add to your sidebar listing your friends blogs and it also shows a snippet of their latest post if you want it to. That's the only kind of "blog roll" I'm familiar with. I wish typepad offered it cause it would make it easier for me to see when you guys had updated your blogs.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #246
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
My understanding of a "blog roll" is a gadget that google offers for you to add to your sidebar listing your friends blogs and it also shows a snippet of their latest post if you want it to. That's the only kind of "blog roll" I'm familiar with. I wish typepad offered it cause it would make it easier for me to see when you guys had updated your blogs.
not quite...but I may be wrong as well. I stumbled across it on someone's blog...you add your name to the 'list'....go visit their blog, grab their button if you want...etc.....I think some people call it a blog roll, others call it blog hop, etc...but here is a link that explains a little better....
www.linkytools.com
check it out....its fun....
http://stampingwithanangel.blogspot.com
http://myflowergardens.blogspot.com
http://myscrapbookingrecipes.blogspot.com
Old 06-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #247
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass2sons View Post
Cool! This is gonna be fun!

Does anyone know how to do those grab my button html boxes?
Yes, I do.....this is part of the blog roll thing nobody knows what Im talking about (lol)...If you need help making one...I'll be glad to teach you all....who's in? I actually went to google search bar, typed in...how to make a blog button and there are tons of tuts out there...I think you can even youtube it....I'll explain but its somewhat wordy...if you want, I'll give you guys the link....if your still stuck on the directions...just ask me...I'll help you through it....
Angel
Old 06-15-2010, 08:05 PM   #248
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahstampart View Post
I hate to admit it, but I am afraid I am the "computer illiterate" one of the group, lol! (But I'm trying to rid myself of that title; please bear with me!!)

I am not sure how a blog roll works. Can you explain it to me? We each put it up on our own blogs? TIA!!!
I have it explained on my blog. I discovered it when I was surfing the web trying to create my button blog. I started one on my blog for anyone to join. Its just a way to visit new blogs. Check it out....I can set one up so just our names appear on it....or most people just add everyone's blog name on the side of their panel. Visit www.linkytools.com
Old 06-16-2010, 02:43 AM   #249
Crimping Master

Thank you hun! I will check this out soon! I hope you all are doing well.

Have a great day!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #250
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to Jaspere

Is there room for one more?

http://jaspere-jaspereslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #251
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Ladies!
I just updated my blog. And what do you suppose this card has on it? Yep- GLITTER!

Hope you're all having a wonderful evening!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:38 AM   #252
Crimping Master

Hi Jaspere, yes, there is room for one more! I just visited you and I love the header of your blog, the little frogs are adorable!

I will add you now!

Last edited by Cass2sons; 06-17-2010 at 03:43 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 AM   #253
Crimping Master

Sarah, that is gorgeous!!! I love the coloring of the flower! I also love the card under it with the blue flowers and the bird is so pretty, what's that bird made of?
Old 06-17-2010, 03:43 AM   #254
Crimping Master

I hope you ladies are doing well and enjoying the warm weather but staying cool!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #255
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by upallnite View Post
I have it explained on my blog. I discovered it when I was surfing the web trying to create my button blog. I started one on my blog for anyone to join. Its just a way to visit new blogs. Check it out....I can set one up so just our names appear on it....or most people just add everyone's blog name on the side of their panel. Visit www.linkytools.com
Great information. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #256
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Afternoon, Ladies! I hope everyone is having a great day!

I just checked out everyone's blogs... and saw some really great stuff! Some of you have not posted for a while; I hope things are okay with everyone and that we'll be hearing from you soon.

Since I updated just last night, I probably won't post again until Saturday or Sunday.
Gee... maybe I had better get off the computer and go start working on creating something so I will have something to post, lol! I think I may do Jennipher's challenge from CPC
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #257
Mad Swapper

Default Hello!

Thanks for letting me join your group. I'm in the process of adding the blogroll and will visit everyone soon. Can't wait to see all the creativity you have to offer.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #258
Mad Swapper

Thanks! Looking forward to the group.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #259
Crimping Master

Hi ladies, I hope you are all doing well! I am off to visit your blogs! See ya later!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #260
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Ladies! Just poppin' in to do a quick touch base. Welcome to our newest member. I now have a link added in my side bar for your blog. I'm at work right now and as time permits I may try to hop and around and see what everyone has been up to.
You will notice a new link in my signature entitled "Scrappin' Silhouettes". This is my latest creative endeavor I have decided to take on. It is my very own scrapbook sketch blog. This has been something I have dreamt about doing for years now and I finally have the time, ability, software and the heart to take this project on. The first sketch will debut next Thursday. It will mostly be an inspirational site; meaning-there probably will not be any prizes. My plans are to recognize the scrappers who submit their layouts with something like a "Friday's Faves" post and perhaps offer them an opportunity to be a guest designer. I feel there is so much unrecognized talent out there and I would like to make a change in that no matter how small that might be. I am still in the process of tweeking the blog but wanted you all to be aware of my new endeavor. I do not as of yet have a design team and may just go with guest designers depending on the participation. I know it can take a long time to get one of these really up and running so, I'm going into it with that attitude. I'd love for you all to stop by if you have time and leave me a comment letting me know what you think.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:08 PM   #261
Crimping Master

I visited Scrappin Silhouttes and it's going to be awesome!

Wow! You inspire me because I have a dream too that I have been tossing back and forth and I have had to much on my plate, didn't think I could do it. I have let so many things go as I feel the Lord is moving in the direction of what I would like to do. I am just not good at putting things into words on a site as to how they should be, ya know to make it exciting and make people want to come back, etc. I am going to do some more thinking on what I would like to do. Thank you for sparking that interest again!!

I am excited to visit you next Thursday to see what you have created, good luck and most importantly have fun!!!

Last edited by Cass2sons; 06-19-2010 at 05:26 AM..
Old 06-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #262
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
I visited Scrappin Silhouttes and it's going to be awesome!

Wow! You inspire me because I have a dream too that I have been tossing back and forth and I have had to much on my plate, didn't think I could do it. I have let so many things go as I feel the Lord is moving in the direction of what I would like to do. I am just not good at putting things into words on a site as to how they should be, ya know to make it exciting and make people want to come back, etc. I am going to do some more thinking on what I would like to do. Thank you for sparking that interest again!!

I am excited to visit you next Thursday to see what you have created, good luck and most importantly have fun!!!
Thanks Cassandra! You know my whole intention in this is to have fun- to bring back my joy of creating. Somewhere along the way, I lost that. I think I got too caught up in try to play other challenges out there (especially those of member companies) hoping to get recognized and offered a DT position. And the thing is...all those DT's are for stamp companies. I'm a scrapbooker through and through. Yeah, I can make a card and I enjoy it but, it simply is not where my heart is. So, I had to stop and ask myself..."Why are you putting so much effort into something that is clearly not in your heart?" Just to maybe get recognized and offered a DT position or win a contest. That's just silly. From now on I'm creating for me. Pursue your dreams. Don't allow yourself to get sidetracked by what everyone else wants. Follow your heart. It will show in your artwork and it does already.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #263
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Thanks Cassandra! You know my whole intention in this is to have fun- to bring back my joy of creating. Somewhere along the way, I lost that. I think I got too caught up in try to play other challenges out there (especially those of member companies) hoping to get recognized and offered a DT position. And the thing is...all those DT's are for stamp companies. I'm a scrapbooker through and through. Yeah, I can make a card and I enjoy it but, it simply is not where my heart is. So, I had to stop and ask myself..."Why are you putting so much effort into something that is clearly not in your heart?" Just to maybe get recognized and offered a DT position or win a contest. That's just silly. From now on I'm creating for me. Pursue your dreams. Don't allow yourself to get sidetracked by what everyone else wants. Follow your heart. It will show in your artwork and it does already.
OMW- you have really touched on something I am currently dealing with there, Jennipher!!!

I was introduced to stamping a little over 6 years ago. I jumped into being a SU! demo very quickly in hopes of being able to acquire some stamps and supplies. Well, in the process of doing that I developed quite a business, but was devoting a LOT of time to it. For 6 years I have been devoting myself and my time to making sure I had really great projects for my clubs (I had 6 groups of ladies who regularly met), cards and projects for stamp camps, and I made sure my customers were getting their scrapbooks done and their Christmas cards made, etc. I had 11 demonstrators in my downline and held meetings for them and helped them get their businesses up and running.

Well, at the height of my small business success I had a fall (slipped on water on the kitchen floor) and injured my right arm and hand. I had just designed my DD's wedding invitations (but not yet made them all and only had a couple months to get them done). Thankfully, my best friend and several of my wonderful fellow-demo friends came to my rescue and in production line fashion got them ALL made! My best friend also made all the stamped table accessories I had planned.

Well, I got through that and thank the Lord my hand healed. But, it wasn't long after that (and now only weeks before DD's wedding) that I was in a car accident- hit by a drunk driver. I (again) had an injury to my hand, but much more significant was my back injury. Three years later I am still dealing with it.

So, over the last 3 years I have had to all but totally give up my business. My sales plummeted, and my downline basically dissolved. I have had to re-assess everything I now do that has anything to do with stamping!
In the process, I have realized that I no longer can have or even desire to have a "business". Sure, I have a few customers to keep me afloat and "active". But I am so "over it". I have looked back at my 6 years with SU! and see that yes, I have a LOT of supplies! Waaaay too many stamps and accessories, actually. I desperately need to weed out!

But what have I accomplished as far as stamping goes? Well, as I said, a lot of projects have been made for my customers. But I really have not done much for "me". I have made lots and lots of gifts for others- even scrapbooks for friends and loved ones. But I have never even made a complete book for myself! And that is what my original goal was- to get into scrapbooking, but I ended up being sidetracked by cards which led to becoming a demo, lol!

Anyway, my whole point in all of this is this:
I have now come to realize that what I most love to do is to make cards for others that bring a smile to their faces; a blessing to their lives. I have been feeling a strong desire to create cards that are Christian based, so to speak. I love to give people cards of encouragement or get well cards and cards with scripture on them. And through my blog I hope to share the word of God in a small way through my card making.

And on a personal goal level, I really want to do more scrapbooking. We never had a wedding album done (couldn't afford it when we got married and didn't have a very good photographer, but I do at least have quite a few pictures). And, after having four children, I have what seems like a million pictures, but never got around to making a single baby book! So, I would love to put these pics into scrapbooks.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I really relate to what you are saying Jennipher as far as where I am and where I am going with my creating. I started in one direction, got caught up in another and now I am looking at it all and trying to re-direct myself.

I would LOVE to be on a design team! I think it would be great fun, but I just don't know if I am anywhere near that level as far as my ability goes. My gosh- there are soooo many very, very talented stampers out there!
So for now I am just spending my time trying to make cards that I want to share with others on my blog and that I personally send/ give to people. I am really tired of the demo thing and think I need to get away from it before I lose the fun of it altogether, kwim? It's time to move on, and I am just praying that God shows me the direction HE wants me to go with it!

Wow- sorry to ramble on at such length, lol!!! But I really can relate to what you said!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #264
Proud Fan Club Member

You are not rambling to me Sarah cause I hear and understand everything you are saying. Do you know I was actually supporting particular stamp companies in hopes of getting on their design teams? It was just getting too crazy and it really hit me last night when I went shopping for scrapbook supplies (not that I needed any). I hadn't purchased any fun scrapbook stuff in months because I kept spending money on the latest releases from these stamp companies. Which is so crazy. I don't need any more stamps and if there were any that I truly wanted it would be "faith-based" ones because I too enjoy making the encouraging card to bring the smile to a face. Not to mention that I have a Cricut that is just sitting gathering dust and with the gorgeous papers out on the market today you can make some fabulous accents and cards with it. No stamps needed. Maybe sentiments but not images. And really...how many thinking of you, thank you, happy birthday, get well soon, etc. stamps do you need? I think one or two of each should cover it.

Well, I'm looking through vacation photos and I'm getting ready to pick out some supplies for a scrapbook page I want to make. Better get back to it.
Hugs to you Sarah. You'll figure out what's right for you.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #265
Crimping Master

Praise the Lord hun! That is awesome!!! I too have had to walk that path and the Lord showed me too this same thing. Wow!! I know that you will be so fulfilled. Hugs and I can't wait to see your creations!! HUGS

Quote:
Old 06-20-2010, 03:39 AM   #266
Crimping Master

Ohh Sarah, I can relate also to what you're feeling. I too have a deep desire to make scriptural cards and give them away. I never know who to give them to though. My heart keeps saying, make the cards, make the cards as I so very much enjoy creating the vintage look and making the embellishments, etc. I had thought at one time, I was to sell my cards and donate the money to someone or a charity, but the thought of dealing with money aggravates me because I had an online shop once, I made primitive salt dough ornaments wholesale for businesses to put them into their "fixins" which was potpourri and it was a hit for a while and then after a few months I started to get very aggravated in having to create them, this gnawing in my gut to where I couldn't stand them. I quickly learned, for me, that taking something I enjoyed doing and turning it into a business was not what I was supposed to be doing. To be honest, I am not a natural born leader. I am a great follower to a great leader. I don't have a business sense, I want to create and have someone else do the marketing, business end.

So the very thought of taking something that I very much enjoy and that is creating scriptural vintage tags and to sell them is not soothing to my heart at all. I want to give them away.

I am going to be forty this year and I want to stand up for me and not be afraid anymore, the Lord has blessed me with an incredible life and creativity and I want that to shine.

A few months ago, I started thinking of a name for a blog and came up with The Glittered Lily and I have been working on it, it's almost done, just a few tweeks here and there. I may show you today and get some feedback on it.

Thanks for reading and listening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahstampart View Post
OMW- you have really touched on something I am currently dealing with there, Jennipher!!!

I was introduced to stamping a little over 6 years ago. I jumped into being a SU! demo very quickly in hopes of being able to acquire some stamps and supplies. Well, in the process of doing that I developed quite a business, but was devoting a LOT of time to it. For 6 years I have been devoting myself and my time to making sure I had really great projects for my clubs (I had 6 groups of ladies who regularly met), cards and projects for stamp camps, and I made sure my customers were getting their scrapbooks done and their Christmas cards made, etc. I had 11 demonstrators in my downline and held meetings for them and helped them get their businesses up and running.

Well, at the height of my small business success I had a fall (slipped on water on the kitchen floor) and injured my right arm and hand. I had just designed my DD's wedding invitations (but not yet made them all and only had a couple months to get them done). Thankfully, my best friend and several of my wonderful fellow-demo friends came to my rescue and in production line fashion got them ALL made! My best friend also made all the stamped table accessories I had planned.

Well, I got through that and thank the Lord my hand healed. But, it wasn't long after that (and now only weeks before DD's wedding) that I was in a car accident- hit by a drunk driver. I (again) had an injury to my hand, but much more significant was my back injury. Three years later I am still dealing with it.

So, over the last 3 years I have had to all but totally give up my business. My sales plummeted, and my downline basically dissolved. I have had to re-assess everything I now do that has anything to do with stamping!
In the process, I have realized that I no longer can have or even desire to have a "business". Sure, I have a few customers to keep me afloat and "active". But I am so "over it". I have looked back at my 6 years with SU! and see that yes, I have a LOT of supplies! Waaaay too many stamps and accessories, actually. I desperately need to weed out!

But what have I accomplished as far as stamping goes? Well, as I said, a lot of projects have been made for my customers. But I really have not done much for "me". I have made lots and lots of gifts for others- even scrapbooks for friends and loved ones. But I have never even made a complete book for myself! And that is what my original goal was- to get into scrapbooking, but I ended up being sidetracked by cards which led to becoming a demo, lol!

Anyway, my whole point in all of this is this:
I have now come to realize that what I most love to do is to make cards for others that bring a smile to their faces; a blessing to their lives. I have been feeling a strong desire to create cards that are Christian based, so to speak. I love to give people cards of encouragement or get well cards and cards with scripture on them. And through my blog I hope to share the word of God in a small way through my card making.

And on a personal goal level, I really want to do more scrapbooking. We never had a wedding album done (couldn't afford it when we got married and didn't have a very good photographer, but I do at least have quite a few pictures). And, after having four children, I have what seems like a million pictures, but never got around to making a single baby book! So, I would love to put these pics into scrapbooks.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I really relate to what you are saying Jennipher as far as where I am and where I am going with my creating. I started in one direction, got caught up in another and now I am looking at it all and trying to re-direct myself.

I would LOVE to be on a design team! I think it would be great fun, but I just don't know if I am anywhere near that level as far as my ability goes. My gosh- there are soooo many very, very talented stampers out there!
So for now I am just spending my time trying to make cards that I want to share with others on my blog and that I personally send/ give to people. I am really tired of the demo thing and think I need to get away from it before I lose the fun of it altogether, kwim? It's time to move on, and I am just praying that God shows me the direction HE wants me to go with it!

Wow- sorry to ramble on at such length, lol!!! But I really can relate to what you said!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:10 AM   #267
Proud Fan Club Member

Cass...with everything I've had going on I forgot about our swap. So don't send your's out yet. I'll update when I have mine completed.

I have updated my blog with a new scrapbook page.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #268
Crimping Master

It's ok hun, take your time, I haven't had a chance either. I hope you're doing well! hugs
Old 06-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #269
Crimping Master

K, I think I am done with everything. I am excited to get it started, check out The Glittered Lily

Tell me what you think!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #270
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay- I just posted again. This time it's a very personal post. I don't often do that. But I think it's nice to get some personal stuff in there once in a while. What do you all think? Or do you feel that it should all be about your cards/ pages/ stamping all the time? I'd love to know your thoughts about this.

Anyway, I'm off to get dinner for my family, then I will check up on everyone's blogs.

Hope you all are having a nice evening and a great start to the week!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #271
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
K, I think I am done with everything. I am excited to get it started, check out The Glittered Lily

Tell me what you think!
Love the idea! Love the site! Awesome
Old 06-22-2010, 09:11 AM   #272
Crimping Master

Thank you hun, I like it, it's simple, easy to get around on and I hope that the tags bring a smile to someone's heart.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #273
Mad Swapper

I'd love to do more scrapbooking....just need to figure out the when part *LOL* I'll be sure to visit the new site and hope to play along.

Quote:
Hello Ladies! Just poppin' in to do a quick touch base. Welcome to our newest member. I now have a link added in my side bar for your blog. I'm at work right now and as time permits I may try to hop and around and see what everyone has been up to.
You will notice a new link in my signature entitled "Scrappin' Silhouettes". This is my latest creative endeavor I have decided to take on. It is my very own scrapbook sketch blog. This has been something I have dreamt about doing for years now and I finally have the time, ability, software and the heart to take this project on. The first sketch will debut next Thursday. It will mostly be an inspirational site; meaning-there probably will not be any prizes. My plans are to recognize the scrappers who submit their layouts with something like a "Friday's Faves" post and perhaps offer them an opportunity to be a guest designer. I feel there is so much unrecognized talent out there and I would like to make a change in that no matter how small that might be. I am still in the process of tweeking the blog but wanted you all to be aware of my new endeavor. I do not as of yet have a design team and may just go with guest designers depending on the participation. I know it can take a long time to get one of these really up and running so, I'm going into it with that attitude. I'd love for you all to stop by if you have time and leave me a comment letting me know what you think.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #274
Mad Swapper

More scrapbooking is also one of my goals. I've been getting back into it slowly by making 8 X 8 pages and hope to progress to 12 X 12 ag
Old 06-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #275
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspere View Post
More scrapbooking is also one of my goals. I've been getting back into it slowly by making 8 X 8 pages and hope to progress to 12 X 12 ag
I hope you can get back into it. It's my passion. I recently accepted a DT position and my job is to create with these card sketches and I'm really struggling. I try whenever I can to turn it into a scrapbook page but, I don't think the sketch artist is too cool with me doing that. Oh well...
Old 06-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #276
Stazon Splitcoast

I just finished checking out everyone's blogs. Have to admit I am starting to get a little concerned about a few of the ladies... hope all is okay and they just haven't posted in a while due to being extra busy!

BTW- I know when the group started we all agreed to visit each other's blogs as least once a week, but is there an expectation as to how often we are supposed to update/ post to our blogs? And, speaking of this, how often do you all think is a good amount of time to wait before posting again? If you are trying to get more readers, I suppose the more often the better but I also don't want to do it so often you don't give people a chance to stay caught up, kwim?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #277
Stazon Splitcoast

I just posted another card to my blog. I know I just posted yesterday, but I was not sure I wanted to leave a personal post up there for long as my most recent addition lol!
Especially since most of my readers are card makers or stampers, I thought they might be bored with the other post.

Anyway, if anyone has a minute to hop on over, I'd sure be grateful!
Thanks, as always!!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:25 AM   #278
Crimping Master

I agree the more often the better if one would like more visitors. I know for me I have been lazy at posting and I apologize. One of the ladies of the group I emailed and she's doing ok, staying busy with it being summer. I think it was doodlethispink!

I need to get on the stick and post more creations.
If one would like more readers then I'd say post daily or every other day. If one is going on vacation just post a little something simple to let your readers know, but one doesn't have to. I guess if we want more visitors post more and not be lazy like me.

Thank you for asking Sarah!

BTW- I know when the group started we all agreed to visit each other's blogs as least once a week, but is there an expectation as to how often we are supposed to update/ post to our blogs? And, speaking of this, how often do you all think is a good amount of time to wait before posting again? If you are trying to get more readers, I suppose the more often the better but I also don't want to do it so often you don't give people a chance to stay caught up, kwim?[/QUOTE]
Old 06-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #279
Crimping Master

Sarah, thanks for letting me know of that link for my new blog. I have it fixed now on my blog!

The Glittered Lily
Old 06-23-2010, 08:45 AM   #280
Matboard Maniac

One new post. Sorry I have been MIA. Life got in the way.

http://thetrashqueen.blogspot.com