Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #2601
Crimping Master

Merry Christmas dear friends! Sorry I have not been around to post or visit blogs, my dear old mac suffered with a hard drive failure earlier this month but is now home fully restored - Merry Christmas to me! I wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #2602
Stazon Splitcoast

Merry Christmas, ladies. Since Thanksgiving it has just been non- stop for me. I haven't even done much on my blog and certainly haven't had much time to check others. I have been helping out with my Mom who fell just before Thanksgiving. I've been doing the usual Christmas hustle and bustle, and trying to keep up with two Bible study groups as well.
I hope the new year will carve me out some time to catch up on my blog hopping and I am anxious that the end of the month is here for our challenge. Now I better go check and see what it is going to be. I have tons to catch up on reading about here but am expecting more family in later today so it won't be today!!LOL

Have a blessed Christmas season, and new beginnings in the new year!!!

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Old 12-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #2603
Stazon Splitcoast

Kelly, I just noticed the new sign ups for 2013. Put me in the November slot.

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Old 12-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #2604
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Old 12-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #2605
Gabfest Goddess

Girls, I hope you are having a blessed Christmas Day.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #2606
Stazon Splitcoast

Wishing you all a Blessed week!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #2607
Insane Embellisher

Merry Christmas dear friends!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #2608
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to momcgw

Merry Christmas all...

Sharon, I do apologize I too have been absent....my dd got married in November and it has been nonstop here...I am hoping to be blogging/checking blogs/ and being more involved on the forum after the holidays....I will however step out if I am causing problems...I am sorry you haven't been well...

Kelly, I am so sorry to hear you have been sick....You are on the go so much and I am praying that you get better soon and thanking the dear lord and your DH that they are working hard to get you feeling better.

For December are we doing Christmas cards? (I know I am WAY behind...so sorry...)

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Old 12-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #2609
Stazon Splitcoast

Merry Christmas, Beautiful Ladies!!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #2610
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by momcgw View Post
Merry Christmas all...

Sharon, I do apologize I too have been absent....my dd got married in November and it has been nonstop here...I am hoping to be blogging/checking blogs/ and being more involved on the forum after the holidays....I will however step out if I am causing problems...I am sorry you haven't been well...

Kelly, I am so sorry to hear you have been sick....You are on the go so much and I am praying that you get better soon and thanking the dear lord and your DH that they are working hard to get you feeling better.

For December are we doing Christmas cards? (I know I am WAY behind...so sorry...)
Oh Carol.....you just try leaving this group....I'll follow your glitter trail and find you and bring you back!!!

Here is the December challenge:

For our December challenge, we wish to "SNOW" you our winter inspired Crafter of Faith cards!

COF sisters: Create a card/project using a snowy-winter theme and "ring in the new year with glitter and bling!" Your winter/snow card creation should reflect the beauty of the gift of the season - snow, winter, snowflakes, etc and include bling and glitter to ring in the joy of what will be!

Feel free to change the wording and use this as a guide - can't wait to see what you come up with! Our posting date will be December 31st - wow, the last day of this year but it will be filled with wonderous new blessings for the year ahead!

Please don't feel bad. I went off memory........and made a card that does not fit the challenge! LOL Oh, back to square one!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #2611
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I hope your Christmas Day was all you had hoped for and that you enjoyed the time with your family and friends.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #2612
Matboard Maniac

Hi Ladies , I'm back for a quick min and boy have I missed all of you, I still need to read everything . My daughter had her baby end of Nov and the poor little one was in the hospital for a while we're thankful that he made it home this weekend just in time for christmas and is doing good and has a check up this afternoon if the snow doesn't come.
Looks like all of us have been very busy and we all have a bunch of catching up to do.
Love to all and may God watch over you and your family .
Old 12-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #2613
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all,

Thanks Tami for the Dec challenge... I really am behind...sigh....pretty soon though....

Hi Ladies , I'm back for a quick min and boy have I missed all of you, I still need to read everything . My daughter had her baby end of Nov and the poor little one was in the hospital for a while we're thankful that he made it home this weekend just in time for christmas

Praise the Lord for these miracles...what a wonderful Christmas present...glad all is going well...

Hi Kadie and Barb...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and the upcoming year is even better.....

BRAK member

Old 12-27-2012, 04:45 AM   #2614
Glitter Guru

Good morning, friends! I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas Season!

I need to get in to my craft room today and work on my card for our December Blog Hop! I have a lot of snowy inspiration outside to get me in the mood for our theme. Can't wait!
Old 12-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #2615
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I hope you have a Terrific, Tremendous and Triumphant Thursday!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #2616
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good morning and a blessed {b'ltd} Christmas greeting to all! Life is slowly returning to normal here and I can only hope that the next (New Year) has GOT to be better than Christmas was! Christmas came and went in a blur for me and I have to say, I feel so incredibly blessed by my dh and kids not only understanding but making the best of it. We usually make a BIG to-do about Christmas - the meals, the traditions, the wonders of it all but this year topped all record books for creativity and originality!

It's nice to see so many of the girls checking in - good to hear from you all! It's going to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things, catch up on life, not to mention try to fix my blog Apparently when my phone crashed and I lost everything, it took my blog with it. I spent an hour (winded, blurry eyed, dizzy at at that) trying to put it back together and just finally gave up. Every picture. Every post. From the beginning. Gone. To put it all back, some of which I can't - don't have the pictures or cards anymore - ugh. I think I'll just mourn and move on to 2013!

{{{ Blessings all around }}}
Old 12-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #2617
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Good morning and a blessed {b'ltd} Christmas greeting to all! Life is slowly returning to normal here and I can only hope that the next (New Year) has GOT to be better than Christmas was! Christmas came and went in a blur for me and I have to say, I feel so incredibly blessed by my dh and kids not only understanding but making the best of it. We usually make a BIG to-do about Christmas - the meals, the traditions, the wonders of it all but this year topped all record books for creativity and originality!

It's nice to see so many of the girls checking in - good to hear from you all! It's going to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things, catch up on life, not to mention try to fix my blog Apparently when my phone crashed and I lost everything, it took my blog with it. I spent an hour (winded, blurry eyed, dizzy at at that) trying to put it back together and just finally gave up. Every picture. Every post. From the beginning. Gone. To put it all back, some of which I can't - don't have the pictures or cards anymore - ugh. I think I'll just mourn and move on to 2013!

{{{ Blessings all around }}}
Oh, Kelly, that just stinks! I hope you can eventually recover. Hey, just a thought, but if you are on blogger, then all of your photos are probably stored on the Picasa website. Just google Picasa, and your album should come up. Hope that helps!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #2618
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all....

Oh Kelly what a bummer....I think I'd just mourn and move on as well....hope Mary Rose's idea works....

BRAK member

Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #2619
Stazon Splitcoast

Checking in.....I apologize for wing absent. The holidays are in full swing and that means kids galore in and out of my house. Add DH took days off from work.....am not in my zone...lol

There was a terrible incident here on Christmas Eve day.....unfortunately two fire fighters lost their lives to a sociopath. The area is still in mourning! I am praying that 2013 brings peace to all! (If you didn't see it, CNN carried it and I am sure it can be googled.)
Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #2620
Stazon Splitcoast

I am off the make a card.....glitter is not my forte, so let's see what I can come up with!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #2621
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilo View Post
Checking in.....I apologize for wing absent. The holidays are in full swing and that means kids galore in and out of my house. Add DH took days off from work.....am not in my zone...lol

There was a terrible incident here on Christmas Eve day.....unfortunately two fire fighters lost their lives to a sociopath. The area is still in mourning! I am praying that 2013 brings peace to all! (If you didn't see it, CNN carried it and I am sure it can be googled.)
I saw that in the news, April. How terrible. Such a thing to have happen. DH had an errand at the mall yesterday. He said it was really weird to walk through Macy's (the same route the shooter took) and stand in the mall where the shootings took place. It makes you take pause.

Hugs!
Old 12-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #2622
Gabfest Goddess

Good morning Faithful Friends!
Wishing everyone a peaceful end to 2012 and an even more peaceful start to 2013!

Tami: thanks for reposting our monthly challenge, it saved me the time of trying to go back and find it!

Kelly: very sad about your blog How awful. Let's hope that Blogger has stored it somewhere for you!

LizD: PTL for the strengthening of the new baby and having him home for Christmas with the family!! I'm happy for you.

Today's project will be the year-end card for this group. Especially since I missed last month (so sorry!)

Wishing all of you a great weekend!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 12-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #2623
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Saturday!
Old 12-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #2624
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilo View Post

I can't even watch the news anymore. My heart broke with the Sandy Hook Elementary and it still breaks my heart to think of those families - and right at Christmastime I think our country will always mourn and continue to do so because this is going to happen more often than not It's unthinkable, unimaginable, heart-wrenching. I pray for this country. I am deeply troubled for what lies ahead for this country and am, at times, deeply saddened by whom people have elected the be leaders of this country. There are so many issues, especially in the area of mental health ~ overlooked, disregarded, tossed to the wayside for the betterment of other issues and well, now we are seeing the flip side of those results. I shook my head in disbelief at the last election and this one and I just don't get why people don't wake up. Without treatment, without proper resolution, thing are not going to just get better. It's an illness. But .... all we can do now is pray and hope someone wakes up! :::: jumping off my soapbox now ::::

I'm off to take my dd's to the movies - they are off to see Le Mis .... was supposed to see that with dh but I ended up being sick and in bed for days on end and we missed date night - wah!

Have a good Saturday, everyone.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #2625
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Faith-Filled Friends! I am back... been missing for over a week. Didn't go anywhere... but my kiddos came home and I hung out with them instead of my computer.

I just came here to see what I'm supposed to make for our December creation. Thank you, Tami, for posting the information - I hadn't found it on the first page of the thread, must have overlooked it.

Glad to hear of babies home for Christmas, returning health to those who have been sick, etc. Sorry to hear of blogs being damaged and of course the sadness of lives taken so brutally! (April, I had seen/heard that but didn't make the connection that it happened where you live. New York is big, so I guess I thought it wasn't near you.)

Hugs for all!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Come Chat with Me in the Chit Chat Forum
Old 12-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #2626
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
I can't even watch the news anymore. My heart broke with the Sandy Hook Elementary and it still breaks my heart to think of those families - and right at Christmastime I think our country will always mourn and continue to do so because this is going to happen more often than not It's unthinkable, unimaginable, heart-wrenching. I pray for this country. I am deeply troubled for what lies ahead for this country and am, at times, deeply saddened by whom people have elected the be leaders of this country. There are so many issues, especially in the area of mental health ~ overlooked, disregarded, tossed to the wayside for the betterment of other issues and well, now we are seeing the flip side of those results. I shook my head in disbelief at the last election and this one and I just don't get why people don't wake up. Without treatment, without proper resolution, thing are not going to just get better. It's an illness. But .... all we can do now is pray and hope someone wakes up! :::: jumping off my soapbox now ::::

I'm off to take my dd's to the movies - they are off to see Le Mis .... was supposed to see that with dh but I ended up being sick and in bed for days on end and we missed date night - wah!

Have a good Saturday, everyone.
All I can add to this is "AMEN"...

Have an awesome Sunday..

BRAK member

Old 12-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #2627
Gabfest Goddess

Morning COF Friends! Happy Sunday.

We have a winter wonderland. Our "dusting" of snow last night turned into 7-8 inches. We were driving home from some nearby friends at about 8:30 last night and it was touch & go all the way! We were on the back roads, going slowly, so we would not have been hurt, but going into big ditches or trees would not have been fun at all.

It was blinding, coming down and blowing so hard. We made it home safely and are all tucked in now. But the end of the driveway where the street plow went by is rather tall, and I'm not feeling the energy to deal with that in time to go to church this morning. Boo on me for feeling my age, LOL.

DD has ended her stay with us (went home yesterday) so we have the house to ourselves now. Today I'll stay inside, play my music and get some card making in. Sounds lovely to me!

April, I also did not realize that the horrible fire/shooting was in your area. How very sad. Everyone, don't forget to pray for the shooter's family also. Living with someone who is afflicted with mental illness is very difficult, and when they take their lives, and/or the lives of others, we need to remember the incredible suffering that it puts on the family of the perpetrator. It is such a tragedy for so many people.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:58 AM   #2628
SCS RAK Coordinator

I know this is early, but I am heading out of town in just a bit and will not be back until Tuesday afternoon. Have a great couple of days!

Old 12-30-2012, 04:58 AM   #2629
SCS RAK Coordinator

My card for this is set to post--I will make the rounds when I get back home.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #2630

Good Morning Faith-Filled Friends!

Oh my! Darlene, how scary to be out driving in that snow. I'm so glad to hear you and DH made it home safely. It must have been such a relief to walk through that door. Today I would highly recomment ink/paper therapy and music! Hugs!!! And lots of continued prayers for you and your family!

Barb, love the New Year greeting! Have a great trip; you will be missed.

Carol, I agree!

Hugs for all!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #2631
Crimping Master

Default Hello dear sisters!

The dust is finally settling around here. I have had a house full since Christmas day and loved every minute! Seven of my grandchildren, ranging from age 4 to 12 have been camped out here since the day after Christmas playing games and just enjoying each other. We had rain from the 26th until today so all of our activities have been inside. DH and I crashed after church this morning, I fell asleep and woke up to find him scrubbing off the stickiness from countertops and sweeping the floors. I have uncovered some "exotic" things around the house and will return to the owners. I love, love, love family and I always say my grandchildren are my treasures on this earth from God!

I have my post scheduled for tomorrow's hop, sorry again that I got sidetracked and forgot last month! I will visit blogs after the hop - just no time this past week (I wonder why? LOL!).

I'm thankful for each and every one of you and wishing you a spirit filled New Year!
Old 12-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #2632
Rubber Obsessor

I just popped on to let you know that I have scheduled my blog the monthly challenge tomorrow at 6:30am. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's cards.

Kelly, as I was going back through the posts looking for the challenge theme I came across your post about Eric. Do you have an update on him? That must be very scary for him and his family and friends! Praying for them and Eric especially.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #2633
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2

poppin' in....

my post is scheduled for tomorrow morning 6 am & it's doing double duty so don't think that the card you see is not for us

I'll post more later....have a good night!
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #2634

Jackie, I'm a 2-fer, too... scheduled for 6:00 AM. It's great when that works out.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #2635
Gabfest Goddess

Very early good morning to my COF friends! I've visited a few of you with your cards posted in these wee hours. Wonderful creations this time around! But there is never any doubt of that, is there?

Sleep tight & I'll catch you all in a few hours!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #2636

Good Morning Faith-Filled Friends!

Darlene, I'm sorry to see you were up so early... wish you could have slept a wee bit more! HUGS!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:29 AM   #2637

Are you ready... the New Year is coming..................

Old 12-31-2012, 04:55 AM   #2638
Gabfest Goddess

Morning (again!)
Thanks Jeanette. Eventually I went back to sleep and picked up another 2 hrs so that will help tonight - maybe! LOL

Off to recheck the blogs and admire everyone's work!

Old 12-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #2639

I'm glad you were able to get a couple more hours of sleep.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:39 AM   #2640
Stazon Splitcoast

Mine has been posted....am a bit tardy for me! Had the card done and forgot to snap a pix! Oops. Now that I did, it is up!

I will visit blogs tonight, my mojo is flowing and I 'need' to get a couple projects completed!