Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #81
Rubber Obsessor

YAY Carol! HAPPY,HAPPY DANCE! Glad you can't see it... just use your imagination!

Patti ~My blog Stampersize
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #82
Matboard Maniac

Default welcome Linda & Carol

and I'm dancing with her LOL, glad to see yuou 2 here!!!! The day just keeps getting better and better!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #83
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2

Welcome to our new friends! I'm excited to see what our first challenge is going to be....speaking of that; the only commitment I have is on the 5th of every month so the end of the month is great for me

It's really snowing here but it's to be expected in January. I just hope it doesn't get too deep since DH has the SUV. Well, I'm off to finish off a class I've been working on

I hope you all have a great day
Old 01-12-2012, 08:08 AM   #84
Insane Embellisher

Good morning ladies!!! Welcome Carol and Linda!!!. I'll be updating my blog in a couple of minutes. I'm so happy I am in this cozy, loving and faith based group. It is so nice to receive such nice words every day from loving people <3!!! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #85
Insane Embellisher

Ladies, I have a question... I went to Linda's blog and discovered this amazing image of an old couple looking at the sky, hugging each other... lovely!!!. I went to see the site to buy it (I thought it is great for a valentine's card for my husband) but it is a digital stamp. I never used a digital stamp before. What do you do??? You just printed and that's it???. Does the printer ink works good with Copic markers???. Please help!!!. Thanks a lot.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #86
Rubber Obsessor

Yes you can just print the images off. I print them on card stock.You can also re-size them and flip them! I usually dry mine with my heat tool to set the ink.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #87
Matboard Maniac

Default digi's

Girl, are you telling me you have never used a digi?????? I perfer rubber but have loads of digi's, super easy to use, less space, like Patti said you can make it any size, add semtiments next to the image, add more imgaes, etc, really I guess the sky is the limit. I use Wrod when working with them, but I think there are other programs out there. Go find a free one and give it a try. I'd send you one now but I'm at work and they are at home on that computer........

Last edited by Jeanne S; 01-12-2012 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: SPR
Old 01-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #88
Insane Embellisher

THank you ladies. I know, bad girl, never tried one . The one you sent me is lovely, I'll try it. I'm worry I would like it and... more to spend...!!!. I bought once one for a fundraiser and I forgot where I saved it.... .
Old 01-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #89
Matboard Maniac

Smile so sorry

so sorry ladies , I hadn't gotten any emails that I was accepted in to your wonderful group , just got a email about the dig stamp. from Cajojus so I came to read it and saw all the post, so I've been trying to catch up.
1st, Happy very Belated Birthday Cynthia. 2nd yes my faith blog is crafts4thesoul @blogspot.com which really needs some updating my goal to find some time for me to do. 3.How do I get the information sheet? 4. Any time of the month is good for me. I havent' gotten my pictures up on splitcoaststampers been working in the background but hope to post next week. Thank you for welcoming me into this group and I hope to learn and share so much with all of you ladies . Liz
Old 01-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #90
Embossing Fanatic

I basically figured out a digital stamp is a digital image *not a stamp* silly people. Unless like me your super photoshop savvy and turn the degi into a stamped ink style and then print it :P then its a digital stamp IMO <3 But yes I am very familiar with digital art I used to make alot of pixal a few years ago as well as line art :P
Old 01-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #91
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Carol, welcome, welcome!! So glad to have you joining! It's so nice to meet you and it's an extra treat to have a real sister of Patti's on board! I'll set up the first page post with your blog information and update my blog roster as well!

Ladies, just in case we get confused along the way, remember it's the beginning so lots and lots of changes but it settles down quickly once we get routine!

Liz - so glad you could check in! I bet that was a shock to your mailbox, lol! Nothing like going large or going home, right?!

I've sent the information sheets to the newbies and Liz, my apologies, I think I skipped you in the first round - I"m sorry, my friend! I have resent to you and now we'll get a master list going - woot, woot! Just know that I am praying for each of you - how wonderful to have a place to fellowship and pray together!

Blessings!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #92
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Digis are delightful! They are so versatile, and if you print them off, you can resize as needed and use them over and over as long as you have a printer ink, lol. I still prefer deep in my heart of heart to have an actual stamp - I'm a very tactile person so for me, I like to touch (pet!) my stamps and the wood and get all inky! For digis, though - just a tip - sometime you need to set the ink so you can run a cool iron over the top of the cardstock once they've been printed (or a heat embossing tool, but go easy, the paper can start to turn and curl!) It helps set the ink so when you go to color, it doesn't bleed

Linda, I was on the SCH DT for a long time! Tracy has some wonderfully delightful images and has such a flair for the vintage look

Hugs 'n Blessings!
Old 01-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #93
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Ladies, here is our 1st Mini assignment!

I'm so blessed to each of you who found your way into a prayer based, faith filled, fun and wonderfully connected crafters group I thank Him for the new friendship we are forming and am blessed at this wonderful new start to having good friends! And you craft, too! LOL! What better things could we ask for!

Having said that, I know that many of us also have prayer requests and barriers that we have in our lives. Romans 12:10 says to "Honor one another above yourselves." Sometimes the prayer requests can be just open call to prayer without knowing a why, and that's okay! God knows our hearts, always before we even do. But when forming into a fellowship, it's an awesome way to connect and sometimes knowing that someone has our name - our needs in mind - brings us comfort and peace.

Your first assignment this week is to check your inbox! I am going to randomly draw a name and send that to you and I'd like for you to pray for that sister this week (and beyond if you like!) Think of that as your personal prayer warrior There's no greater love than seeing spiritual sisters deepen a friendship!

And .... STAY TUNED! The finishing touches on our first crafting together is soon on it's way now that we're all here and accounted for!

Blessings
Old 01-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #94
Stazon Splitcoast

Yay! I love being a prayer warrior!

I can't wait to see the first challenge. I'm good with whatever date you set Kelly. I'm off now to add the rest of our great ladies to my blog list!

Have a blessed evening.
2014 Goals: Cards ~ 17/75 Scrap pages ~ 63/150 (May goal 16/18)
Old 01-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #95
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Evening Friends!
I've added you all to my sidebar & became followers on all of your blogs

Kelly, you might want to change Cynthia's blog on the main page since she switched back over to Blogger. It's in post #45

Have a great night ladies & I'll be back in the morning
Old 01-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #96
Stazon Splitcoast

Evening! Late night check in -- just double checking if this is the correct blog, Cynthia?
Design By Faith
Hugs 'n blessings all! See you in the morning!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #97
Rubber Obsessor

Alrighty! I got my blog dolled up and got everyone added to the sidebar. (I'll recheck Cynthia's tomorrow) Getting up early and traveling to Idaho to get my passport in my home state. Who knew it would be this difficult? Also plan to have lunch with my Mom. Pray it doesn't snow.....Blessings to all- G'nite
Old 01-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #98
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinforyeshua View Post
Alrighty! I got my blog dolled up and got everyone added to the sidebar. (I'll recheck Cynthia's tomorrow) Getting up early and traveling to Idaho to get my passport in my home state. Who knew it would be this difficult? Also plan to have lunch with my Mom. Pray it doesn't snow.....Blessings to all- G'nite
You got it, Carol! I pray for you safe travels! How nice to have lunch with mom! It's very difficult to get a passport here in Miami, I thought it was just here though!

See you girls in the morning, too! Blessings!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #99
Kookie Creator

Send a message via AIM to twobizie linda
Default so glad to be here

hi everyone
so glad to join you - see some familar faces...and oh my! hello Jackie! I used to visit you so often...so nice to see you again!

safe travels Carol...praying for you!

I'm off to visit my daughter and family in North Carolina over this holiday weekend - looking forward to the grankids !!
nite (-:

oops forgot to say I am open to challenge "whenever" ...i squeeze 'em in somehow LOL
"Do all things without murmuring and disputing" Phil 2:14 (my every day challenge)
Color Me Creative Design Team Member
Payne Holler Cards - my blog
DT CSS Alumni for Gina K's Stamp TV
DT Alumni for Heartfelt Creations

Last edited by twobizie linda; 01-12-2012 at 08:58 PM..
Old 01-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #100
Embossing Fanatic

Yes Kelly that's the right one.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #101
Matboard Maniac

good morning ladies, or should I say sisters!!!! I'm off work today and usually are on Fridays, got to go get my blood work done then oil changed (in the car) LOL, hope to clean a little on this house, prayers to you that are traveling, Linda, woke up to a snow dusting this morning so please be carful on your way to NC, okay, that's it for now, blogger still acting up on my end, trying to get around to comment but............have a blessed day everyone and remember to smile, God loves us!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 04:38 AM   #102
Stazon Splitcoast

GOOD MORNING!!

Ladies! Our first {January} Challenge is up on the first post! Please hop on over and give it a looksie! I think it's fitting for the first posting and you still have a good while before we post - remember, we post as a group on the same day, even if your card is early That way we can make blog rounds! No stressing, no worries, just have fun and remember that you have a variety of ideas to pick and chose from - whatever you feel best represents what Genesis means to you! Hugs!

Snow - wow! I'm so missing it dearly - I grew up in Europe with plenty of it and love a "real" winter - lol. Nothing other than 24/7 summer here, unless you count the two whole days it dips to 40* here, LOL!!

Hugs to all!
x0x0
Old 01-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #103
Kookie Creator

Morning everyone! olga so glad you clarified that "oil" change LOL
Looking forward to our first challenge! will ponder what I want to do on my 4 hour drive...

Leaving shortly for North Carolina to visit my family...its warmer there!
Praying everyone stays safe over long weekend and safe travels to all who will be on the highways!
See ya on Tuesday
hugs
Linda

oh and I will get our group on my blog soon as I return ! so thankful to be joined with you ....
"Do all things without murmuring and disputing" Phil 2:14 (my every day challenge)
Old 01-13-2012, 04:49 AM   #104
Kookie Creator

Default early congrats to Olga!

cant say but I know a secret LOL
congrats Olga - I got an email from Nancy and i specifically asked about you...big smile here...just saying... in case Im not able to post on your blog with the craziness of blogger right now!

ok NOW I'm gone
Old 01-13-2012, 05:02 AM   #105
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Linda, safe travels to you!! I just passed through North Carolina on my way back from Tennessee - which is where I'm moving to in my dreams, lol! Have a wonderful time with your daughter!

Olga, congratulations ........ though I'm not sure what the news is, I already know it's good and well deserved! As we say here, you're good peoples!

Cynthia, I found you! Making the correction now

I'm sure I missed someone ..... scrolling back up but hugs to all! x00x
Old 01-13-2012, 05:10 AM   #106
Rubber Obsessor

Squeeeeeel... LOVING the first challenge! You have my head spinning with ideas! Hope your weekend is filled with blessings Sisters! Be safe Linda and Carol!

Old 01-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #107
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning ladies

...safe travels to those traveling this weekend.

no fair! I want to know what Olga's great news is Congrats!

Kelly, I'm off to take a look at the challenge you have in store for us
Old 01-13-2012, 05:21 AM   #108
Stazon Splitcoast

Love the challenge Kelly!

I have a little request ladies. Can anyone that doesn't have their first name in their signature line or username, put it in your signature line? I'm so bad with names and I am in 3 challenge groups, so it is extremely hard keeping up. It's just my request. It will help me to be able to converse with you all without having to go back to the first page and get your names first. I WILL get them all eventually, by just looking at your username then your name & memorize by association. *I think I can, I think I can* giggle!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:24 AM   #109
Matboard Maniac

this is one fantastic challenge, got my head spinning, do I want to do flowers, trees, birds or a scene????? Decisions, decisions LOL, my good news will come out Sunday but I'll tell you now just please sit on it until after it's announced Suday. I will be on the DT at Create a Scene. Yes I am thrilled, said I wasn't gonna do another team for awhile after Heartfelt Creations but...........I love making scenes and think God led me there, anyway, so looking forward to it and getting started here. I look at my blogging friends as angles sent from God and am very thankful for each and everyone. At this time in my life I so needed this group, Thanks............
Old 01-13-2012, 05:48 AM   #110
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning Sisters!
I updated my blog & made my rounds this morning to all you lovely ladies this morning

Safe travels to you Linda & I can't wait wrap my head around this challenge! It's very exciting that we're moving along as a group that encourages & prays for each other. I feel very blessed to have each one of you in my life.

Have a wonderful rest of the day & weekend
Old 01-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #111
Stazon Splitcoast

****whispering****

Congrats Olga! I'm so happy for you! I want the address for that website/blog. I've never heard of it but I rarely make scenes on my cards so that why. Doing a happy dance for you sweetie!
Old 01-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #112
Insane Embellisher

Good morning ladies!!!. I'm at my son's basketball game, so I'll be out all morning. I'll be back here in the afternoon. Have a great and blessed day!!! I'll be reading everything at home when I get there, it is so hard to try to read and write everything from my phone. Safe trip for those travelling... enjoy!!!. My prayers with you all!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #113
Matboard Maniac

Afternoon everyone, Cajojus enjoy your son's basketball game, I remember those days well and miss them. Olga Congrats , I love making scene, send us the web site so we can follow you and the others.Linda, enjoy your grandchild nothing like it , be safe as you travel. Can't wait to get started on our challenge, very fitting for a new year and a new group. Stay safe and warm everyone .Liz
Old 01-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #114
Embossing Fanatic

he he Kelly did I somehow inspire you with this months challenge ?
seeing the first verse you posted was the verse I used this week /last week to memorize with the kids.

either way Great idea <3

In the mean time Let me share one of my blessings of the day
have a great evening Ladies.

Last edited by ApostolicCynthia; 01-13-2012 at 03:52 PM..
Old 01-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #115
Rubber Obsessor

Oh! The January Challenge looks great......ideas swirling in my tired head. Made the trip to Idaho today, only took about 10 minutes to get the paperwork filed for my passport, so that dirty deed is done!! Spent time with my Mom and made the jaunt back to good old Moses Lake.

Wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome, I'm looking to forward to getting back to stamping!

Thank you Patti for the invite and Thank you Kelly for all the hard work you have put into this.

~Blessings!~

Carol
Old 01-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #116
Insane Embellisher

Good evening ladies!!!!. There was so much to read. One day that I'm out and I feel so behind. I'm glad Carol your trip was a success and that you had a great time with your mom. Olga congratulations to you too!!!. I send some applications to be part of designer teams, still have to wait a couple of days more. Never participated in any and I would love to be part of one. Do we have to say something to the person we are praying for????. Do we have to do something apart from praying???. Great Challenge Kelly, my head is spinning too. My son's team lost , I had to drive like to hours far to see him played for 2 whole minutes!!!. We went to Tae Kwon Do, we are a tae kwon do family and now I'm exhausted ready for my pizza and movie and then to bed, but I wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you a very peaceful and blessed night!!!. Am I forgetting someone or something??? to tired . I'm with Melina. It is hard for me to know everyone if you don't put your names in the signature part of the thread. I can't remember each name with just looking at you thread name???. Sorry about that but would be a great help. Thank you ladies... Good night!!!
Old 01-14-2012, 05:54 AM   #117
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning! Checkin' in for the weekend....hope you all have a great one
Old 01-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #118
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostolicCynthia View Post
seeing the first verse you posted was the verse I used this week /last week to memorize with the kids.

either way Great idea <3

Oh my! Great minds, huh! I didnt realize
You already used the scripture...eek! I'll jabber to go back and see..you mean the cards from scriptures verse...where we met? I'm sorry! Feel free to think of ways to use the book of Genesis and we'll shine this month!! Thank you for the inspiration of the image! I'm following them on FB now thanks to you!! You ARE inspiring!!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #119
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorykeeper View Post
this is one fantastic challenge, got my head spinning, do I want to do flowers, trees, birds or a scene????? Decisions, decisions LOL, my good news will come out Sunday but I'll tell you now just please sit on it until after it's announced Suday. I will be on the DT at Create a Scene. Yes I am thrilled, said I wasn't gonna do another team for awhile after Heartfelt Creations but...........I love making scenes and think God led me there, anyway, so looking forward to it and getting started here. I look at my blogging friends as angles sent from God and am very thankful for each and everyone. At this time in my life I so needed this group, Thanks............
They are gaining a star!!! You know I've been following your blog a long time now and your work is just breathtaking!! I can't wait to see what you'll create! And I hope to play along!

I know exactly what you mean about the DTs .... I've been blessed to be on several and loved every bit of it. But then at one point, I was juggling five! I was a wreck - my house was a mess, the kids were being put on hold for the stuff we'd do like games and cook together for "gotta rush off the crafting Cabana", lol!) Now I just focus on Riley nice and calmly, hee hee! BUt such a learning experience to work with other companies - I loved it and learned so much at the same time, met wonderful people!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #120
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostolicCynthia View Post

either way Great idea <3

Cynthia, does this company plan to go digi or rubber stamp? I found them thanks to you Looks like a wonderful start up company!