In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #761
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Welcome Rollyfan!

I'm all for the monthly challenge!
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #762
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,834
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

BTW, I just switched over to Bloglovin & I really like it. I especially LOVE that it pulled all my blogs that I'm following so I didn't have to do any extra work
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #763
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

I think monthly challenges would be a good idea. It would really make sit down at least one weekend a month and get some good crafty time in. I also just wrote up about a week of blog posts... So I won't be lacking in updates for while... Not off to go make more cards!
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #764
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 12,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Welcome to the group Rollyfan! We'd love to have you. I'll get you added to the master list and on my sidebar.

I think I need to send a pm out to some of the other members and see if they are still interested in being in this group. I know that I have visited some and left comments but none have been returned.

Joan, where do you find those fun images?

I am actually trying blog lovin' just for kicks but I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the iPad app. I can do a lot from my iPhone but this past Christmas I got a Zagg keyboard for my iPad and its just like using a mini laptop. So, we'll see. I did check the other day to see how many blogs I have subscribed too and it was literally 999.

Now there is an app that is for the iPad that I am slowly trying to get my fave blogs into and it's called Pocket.

Ladies, let me know what you would like to see happen with this group. We've been so relaxed for so long and I thought that was the way to go but I have to admit I want some active members.

Even if we only dedicate one post a month to our group. We could have a theme and a set date each month.

Thoughts anyone?


Images for me come from picking a word and putting it in search to see what comes up. Now, sometimes even simple words produce some not-so-nice images.

Jen - Idea... how many peeps are in this group. If you this group was 12 members or a baker's dozen, each could be assigned a month. It could be a challenge of their choice to post (another way to keep them connected), it could be one you choose, it could be to go to their blog an pick a card to case, I even just saw not too long ago a challenge where (I will use my name as an example):

You would make a card using something that represented each letter of their first name.

S - Stampavie
A - Artist trading card
S - Spellbinder
S - Silver ribbon
Y - Yellow cardstock

Now, wouldn't Jennipher be fun!

__________________
Sassy - Joan7356
Swap Forum Moderator

Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #765
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,098
Default

Love the idea above!

I have lots of pins on pinterest I saved for the purpose of inspiration challenges, so....

I am tired this morning, but I'm awake. And I already have a blog update because I did it last night; set it to go live early this morning.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:18 AM   #766
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 12,466
Default



WHOA! This week is flying by - I can't believe it is already Wednesday.
Hope it is a great day for everyone
__________________
Sassy - Joan7356
Swap Forum Moderator

Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 AM   #767
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

I would be OK with this week slowing down... I'm not ready to go back to school yet... But I have less then 3 hours till I get to go to a crop so I'm OK with that.
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #768
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalgirl2010 View Post
I would be OK with this week slowing down... I'm not ready to go back to school yet... But I have less then 3 hours till I get to go to a crop so I'm OK with that.
I want the week to speed up. Work has been a nightmare this week with the re-organization of the labs and our inspection is tomorrow. I just want the week to be over with. Wish I got to go to a crop! You're lucky. I could use a few hours of crafting time.
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #769
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,834
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning! The week is going by too fast since my kiddos are on spring break....not ready for them to go back to school yet!!!

Hope you all have a great day
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:51 AM   #770
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

Yea I'm really excited it's ended up becoming kind of a 3 generational thing. My Grandma, My Mom and Me! I hope things go well for you at work Sarah!

Jackie: I hope you're enjoying spending spring break time with your kids!
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #771
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,098
Default

I am finding the week too fast! I have been organizing my stash and I'm realizing I'm stuck re: figuring out what colours some of my cs is. I'm solely SU for my cardmaking cs, and I want to organize it by colour family, but I'm having trouble. Very frustrating.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #772
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,834
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

I can understand your frustration with your cs! I have mine all organized in the paper holders but I did it without the colors listed....I thought this would help me recognize the colors more easier but I was wrong! The greens always throw me off except for a few but I think I'm getting better at it

Hang in there....it'll get easier!!!

Thanks Sami! We're having a lot of fun this week but it's interfering with my craft time
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #773
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Being an SU demo (a.k.a someone with oodles of CS) and living in a teeny tiny condo I have organized all of my cs by using large plastic expandable envelopes. I use one envelope for each color. I remove the label from the CS wrapper and put it on the envelope. Then I have three cubby shelves - Shelf 1 is In Color and Brights, Shelf 2 is for Subtles and Regals, Shelf 3 is for Neutrals, Specialty CS, Glimmer Paper and DSP. What is great about the envelopes is that I can keep my scraps with the full size pieces of paper. I'm hoping that when hubbs and I finally buy a house I can get a larger room and a better way of organizing.

I can post some pictures if you are interested.
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #774
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
Being an SU demo (a.k.a someone with oodles of CS) and living in a teeny tiny condo I have organized all of my cs by using large plastic expandable envelopes. I use one envelope for each color. I remove the label from the CS wrapper and put it on the envelope. Then I have three cubby shelves - Shelf 1 is In Color and Brights, Shelf 2 is for Subtles and Regals, Shelf 3 is for Neutrals, Specialty CS, Glimmer Paper and DSP. What is great about the envelopes is that I can keep my scraps with the full size pieces of paper. I'm hoping that when hubbs and I finally buy a house I can get a larger room and a better way of organizing.

I can post some pictures if you are interested.
I would love to see pics.

I borrowed my demo's colour coach, so that should help. I think I may have more retired colours than I realized.

I updated my blog today. With Easter festivities I wasn't sure I'd have time the rest of the weekend.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #775
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Welcome to the group Rollyfan! We'd love to have you. I'll get you added to the master list and on my sidebar.

I think I need to send a pm out to some of the other members and see if they are still interested in being in this group. I know that I have visited some and left comments but none have been returned.

Read more: Chics w/Paper Power Tools & Stamps Blog Group: Open for New Members

I visit everyone's blog at least once a month. I enjoy visiting, wish I could do so more often, but alas, life sometimes gets in the way. LOL I'm trying to be more active this year. Both in posting to my own blog and visiting others.

Since I haven't been here since the 20th, I see I have a new blog to add to my list.

I would love to see a challenge once a month here.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Easter. Mine is going to be very quiet.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #776
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
BTW, I just switched over to Bloglovin & I really like it. I especially LOVE that it pulled all my blogs that I'm following so I didn't have to do any extra work
I did the same thing Jackie! Love it.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #777
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post


Images for me come from picking a word and putting it in search to see what comes up. Now, sometimes even simple words produce some not-so-nice images.

Jen - Idea... how many peeps are in this group. If you this group was 12 members or a baker's dozen, each could be assigned a month. It could be a challenge of their choice to post (another way to keep them connected), it could be one you choose, it could be to go to their blog an pick a card to case, I even just saw not too long ago a challenge where (I will use my name as an example):

You would make a card using something that represented each letter of their first name.

S - Stampavie
A - Artist trading card
S - Spellbinder
S - Silver ribbon
Y - Yellow cardstock

Now, wouldn't Jennipher be fun!
Fabulous idea!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #778
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post


WHOA! This week is flying by - I can't believe it is already Wednesday.
Hope it is a great day for everyone
Ditto on that and back at you! My day was wonderful!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #779
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
I want the week to speed up. Work has been a nightmare this week with the re-organization of the labs and our inspection is tomorrow. I just want the week to be over with. Wish I got to go to a crop! You're lucky. I could use a few hours of crafting time.
Hope things get better for you Sarahbeth. Sorry it has been a rough week for you.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #780
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyfan View Post
I am finding the week too fast! I have been organizing my stash and I'm realizing I'm stuck re: figuring out what colours some of my cs is. I'm solely SU for my cardmaking cs, and I want to organize it by colour family, but I'm having trouble. Very frustrating.
I am the same way for my card making. Although, I do use Gina K and PTI also. I have a large bookshelf in my DoodleRoom. I had several magazine holders that DH brought home from work years ago. They were throwing them out. I took them and turned them sideways and placed all my 8 1/2 x 11 cs in them. I can see my colors and exactly what I have. Been using this system for years now.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #781
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Just updated my blog and went and left a bit of love on everyone's here. Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter!

BTW, you must see the pic of my neighbor's cat that I posted on my blog!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #782
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

You ladies have been chatting it up and I am so glad! I haven't abandoned you and I love your idea Sassy. Hopefully this weekend I can get back on here and pm a few that haven't chimed in. I'm sorry I've been out of touch. It's been a tough week and I'm having to learn how to adjust to sleeping with in home oxygen. It's a long story but, I'm not getting enough oxygen when I sleep but I don't have sleep apnea. So until they figure out what I do have I have to sleep with this oxygen on and it's an adjustment. I think if I could sleep the 02 would probably make me feel better overall.��
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #783
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 255
Default

I am totally confused Is Bloglovin just a reader? A list of all the blogs that one is following?

If I'm following you and I import my blog list from my blog to bloglovin, does that mean I don't have to click the "follow on bloglovin" button on your blog?

I signed up and imported and now I can't find the ladies on this forum without looking through ALL the blogs I'm following. I don't like that. There has to be an easier way.

I am so confused
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #784
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
You ladies have been chatting it up and I am so glad! I haven't abandoned you and I love your idea Sassy. Hopefully this weekend I can get back on here and pm a few that haven't chimed in. I'm sorry I've been out of touch. It's been a tough week and I'm having to learn how to adjust to sleeping with in home oxygen. It's a long story but, I'm not getting enough oxygen when I sleep but I don't have sleep apnea. So until they figure out what I do have I have to sleep with this oxygen on and it's an adjustment. I think if I could sleep the 02 would probably make me feel better overall.��
Oh Jenipher, I hope they get your oxygen and sleep problem figured out soon. No sleep is no fun.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #785
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Hi Ladies!

Happy Friday! Well, our lab passed inspection which means management will not be breathing down our necks about this lab organization deal anymore. Now I can get back to being a scientist rather than a crazy lady running around with a label maker labeling everything in sight!

@Jenipher - Hope you are able to get a good night's sleep now.

@Rollyfan - I have attached pictures of my paper storage for you!

@Joyce - I set up a folder in Bloglovin' that is specifically for this of us in the group so that I can check when there are new posts by any of us. It makes it so much easier so I know when to go peep other's blogs.

Well I'm off to start baking my 6 loaves of peanut butter cup banana bread as Easter gifts for Sunday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2492.jpg (64.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2494.jpg (22.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2493.jpg (25.1 KB, 6 views)
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #786
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 255
Default

Thanks for the info Sarabeth. I will work on setting up a folder in Bloglovin. I'm still feeling my way around it.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 AM   #787
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaJoyce View Post
Oh Jenipher, I hope they get your oxygen and sleep problem figured out soon. No sleep is no fun.
Ditto on that!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:01 AM   #788
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,349
Default

Sarahbeth, glad your lab passed inspection.

Joyce, if you follow blogs from blogger you can convert all of those to Bloglovin. Or you can choose select ones that you want to receive through Bloglovin. Basically, another style for reading blogs.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:18 AM   #789
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,834
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Swinging by this morning to say Hi & wish you all a Blessed Easter!
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #790
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Sarahbeth, glad your lab passed inspection.

Joyce, if you follow blogs from blogger you can convert all of those to Bloglovin. Or you can choose select ones that you want to receive through Bloglovin. Basically, another style for reading blogs.
Dell, unfortunately I just let it convert ALL my followed blogs and now there are soooo many to sift through. I am going to go visit all of them and unfollow those that don't really visit very much. I also saw a place that I could mark a blog as a favorite and receive e-mails when it posted something new. Now I can't find that place. Or....I could unfollow all of them and just start over.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #791
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
Hi Ladies!

Happy Friday! Well, our lab passed inspection which means management will not be breathing down our necks about this lab organization deal anymore. Now I can get back to being a scientist rather than a crazy lady running around with a label maker labeling everything in sight!

@Jenipher - Hope you are able to get a good night's sleep now.

@Rollyfan - I have attached pictures of my paper storage for you!

@Joyce - I set up a folder in Bloglovin' that is specifically for this of us in the group so that I can check when there are new posts by any of us. It makes it so much easier so I know when to go peep other's blogs.

Well I'm off to start baking my 6 loaves of peanut butter cup banana bread as Easter gifts for Sunday!
first off... what's wrong with being a crazy lady with a label maker?!? hahaha just kidding. congrats on passing inspection!!

thanks for the pictures of your storage... it looks so neat and organized!!

and i didn't know you could set up folders in bloglovin... i have to go play around with that more.

happy easter weekend everyone!!
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 2/52 layouts, 0/200 cards, 0/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:46 PM   #792
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

When you are in Bloglovin' click on the "Following" header and it will bring you to a page where you can make a folder and then choose which blogs to add to certain folders.

Happy Easter Everyone!
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #793
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Happy Easter everyone!
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #794
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,098
Default

Hi ladies... busy weekend here with Easter activities. Tomorrow morning I will visit everyone's blog.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #795
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyfan View Post
Hi ladies... busy weekend here with Easter activities. Tomorrow morning I will visit everyone's blog.
I too need to get around and visit everyone! Maybe tomorrow. Work a short day and then need to get a haircut, then come home and work on my roots.
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:02 AM   #796
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 12,466
Default



Jenn - How short you going with your hair? Pics!

I made the rounds last week to the blogs. I seem to do it on Thursdays - my designated "Leave a Comment" day.

Someone told me that even though Google Reader is going away, the Dashboard will remain and you can still scroll through the blogs you sub to in that manner. I am hoping they are right.

Have a Hip-Hoppity Happy Day!
__________________
Sassy - Joan7356
Swap Forum Moderator

Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #797
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,834
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning! I've left you all some much needed love on your blogs!

I have some swap cards to finish up so I'm off to get that done!

Have a great day all & BBL
hpyscrpr2 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #798
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,469
Default

ugh i totally just lost my post....

just checking into say hi. reorganizing and rearranging a big chunk of my craft room so i haven't had time to craft... at the point where i'm going to sort into boxes and then take my time finding homes for the things just so i can get the literal pile of crap off my floor and get back to crafting.

hope everyone has a nice week!
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 2/52 layouts, 0/200 cards, 0/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #799
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post


Jenn - How short you going with your hair? Pics!

I made the rounds last week to the blogs. I seem to do it on Thursdays - my designated "Leave a Comment" day.

Someone told me that even though Google Reader is going away, the Dashboard will remain and you can still scroll through the blogs you sub to in that manner. I am hoping they are right.

Have a Hip-Hoppity Happy Day!
I had thought that the dashboard should still have all the blogs you follow in it but, just wasn't sure. So hopefully it is true. Although when I last looked I was following 999 blogs and I am looking for something more streamlined which is why I gave bloglovin' a try. I like how you can tag the blogs and then they are in different groups. For instance, I have some tagged 'fellow designers' and I might pick one day to go visit all my fellow design team members. Then I have my 'comment/follow' tag for you guys so that you are group together.

Joan, I'm terrible about keeping up my hair. It's naturally curly but it is also very fine so, once it gets too much length on it, it's weighed down and doesn't curl nicely. So, when I do get to the salon I usually have a good chunk taken off and have it re-layered. So today was 1 1/2 inches off. I still have enough length to require a short pony tail for my walks or anything where I want the hair out of my face. Now...to work on those roots.
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #800
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
I like how you can tag the blogs and then they are in different groups. For instance, I have some tagged 'fellow designers' and I might pick one day to go visit all my fellow design team members. Then I have my 'comment/follow' tag for you guys so that you are group together.
Oooh. I didn't realize it did that. I shall have to give it a try. I prefer to be able to sub by email, but if I can't, then having a better way to organize the blogs I follow would be great.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off