In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #721
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default

Aarrrggggghhhh... I have added all blogs now twice and then receive an error. Will do this again later.

You have probably heard that Google Reader is gone come July 1.

What to do between now and then to follow blogs? Ideas?
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #722
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default

Welcome KA and Joan.... just been so busy with home reno and a quilt I haven't been here in a while but about to return to paper crafting and making a mini album thanks to a fb group I found called "Play Along". It is lots of fun and you can join challenges or not Have a great weekend everyone! Happy blogging! Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #723
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

thanks for the welcomes - and i have a question too about the google reader thing. someone emailed saying they wanted to be able to "follow my blog" but i have no idea what that means!! what do you guys use???
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #724
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default

__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #725
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default finding out how to follow you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAcopan View Post
thanks for the welcomes - and i have a question too about the google reader thing. someone emailed saying they wanted to be able to "follow my blog" but i have no idea what that means!! what do you guys use???
I am not sure about what will happen yet in July. But you can be subscribed to by email in 2 places on your blog and follow via fb and google reader is already all there... so people should be able to follow you... good luck... sorry I couldn't be more help for you.

Love your blog btw! Beautiful spring card and layout that rock!
Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #726
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post
Aarrrggggghhhh... I have added all blogs now twice and then receive an error. Will do this again later.

You have probably heard that Google Reader is gone come July 1.

What to do between now and then to follow blogs? Ideas?
I didn't know about this. But, I have to be honest, I haven't used Google Reader in awhile. I have the blogs listed on my sidebar and I just click on them and visit. Plus, I have a folder in my mail program where I store all the comments that I get and when I have time, I go through the folder and return the comments one by one. So, that also gives me a chance to visit other blogs I haven't visited in awhile. I follow so many blogs I couldn't possibly get around to visiting them all.
__________________
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #727
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
I am not sure about what will happen yet in July. But you can be subscribed to by email in 2 places on your blog and follow via fb and google reader is already all there... so people should be able to follow you... good luck... sorry I couldn't be more help for you.

Love your blog btw! Beautiful spring card and layout that rock!
Kathi
thanks so much kathi

i had the top email link and fb one before she emailed, and then added the other email one and the google reader afterwards. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something more mainstream that other people used or were more comfortable with.
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #728
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
I didn't know about this. But, I have to be honest, I haven't used Google Reader in awhile. I have the blogs listed on my sidebar and I just click on them and visit. Plus, I have a folder in my mail program where I store all the comments that I get and when I have time, I go through the folder and return the comments one by one. So, that also gives me a chance to visit other blogs I haven't visited in awhile. I follow so many blogs I couldn't possibly get around to visiting them all.
That's a great idea to just put them on my blog. Google Reader piles up and it will be a great way for me to clean out. At one time I was subbed to over 600, brought it down to 300 and now am at about 100. If you have ever tried to unsub from blogs you often have to do it several times before it disappears.

Sidebar it is... great idea Jenn. Thanks!
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #729
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default



I went through all day yesterday thinking it was St. Patty's Day and discovered it wasn't at about 3 AM today. I was up, on the computer, and thought something was wrong since the date hadn't advanced to the 18th. Nope, I wasn't drinking green beer or celebrating early either.
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #730
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post


I went through all day yesterday thinking it was St. Patty's Day and discovered it wasn't at about 3 AM today. I was up, on the computer, and thought something was wrong since the date hadn't advanced to the 18th. Nope, I wasn't drinking green beer or celebrating early either.
That is just too funny!!!!

Welcome to our group Joan. I will be adding you to my blog list this weekend! Can't wait to see your work and glad you like to chat!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #731
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Happy St. Pat's Day everyone!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #732
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Hi all. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I have been battling a bit of sciatica with my lower back. It has not been fun to say the least. Today, I woke up feeling so much better. I am taking anti-inflammatory and doing some Yoga which I now plan to continue with.

My back pain has prohibited me from being at the computer and crafting lately. I just can't seem to sit very long or stand in one spot. So, it really plays havoc on me.

I did manage to go to my LSS yesterday and took a really cool class on using Pitt pens and gelatos. We made 6 tags and used diff techniques on each of them!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #733
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

hey dell - you and me are kinda having the same problem!! my back pain is causing me to limit my crafting time because i can't sit down for very long before it spasms. hope you feel better soon.

as far as the blog followers thing, i decided to go with blog lovin (Bloglovin). i like using it and i think it's pretty simple to use.

happy st. pat's everyone!!
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #734
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Sorry to hear your having back trouble Kel and Dell. Hope your feeling better soon. Big hugs ladies.💚
__________________
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #735
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAcopan View Post
hey dell - you and me are kinda having the same problem!! my back pain is causing me to limit my crafting time because i can't sit down for very long before it spasms. hope you feel better soon.

as far as the blog followers thing, i decided to go with blog lovin (Bloglovin). i like using it and i think it's pretty simple to use.

happy st. pat's everyone!!
Hi Kel. Yes, this is the pitts. I am really tired of dealing with my back lately. I hope yours heals fast.

I use that too.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #736
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Sorry to hear your having back trouble Kel and Dell. Hope your feeling better soon. Big hugs ladies.��
Thanks Jennipher. How are you doing lately? Been thinking about you.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:54 AM   #737
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default

Happy Tuesday, Ladies

Brrrrrr.... really.... .tomorrow is the first day of Spring? You sure couldn't tell that here in MN. 18 degrees... windchills below zero and tomorrow even colder.

I hope today to work on my blog and get you all added to my sidebar. Something is up as I have put the info in at least three times and only the first two then save. I am on a mission today to get it figured out.

Jenn - Hope you are felling much better and that nasty flu is out to sea!

Here's to having a HAPPY and PAINfree Day for ALL~it doesn't hurt to wish
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #738
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post
Happy Tuesday, Ladies

Brrrrrr.... really.... .tomorrow is the first day of Spring? You sure couldn't tell that here in MN. 18 degrees... windchills below zero and tomorrow even colder.

I hope today to work on my blog and get you all added to my sidebar. Something is up as I have put the info in at least three times and only the first two then save. I am on a mission today to get it figured out.

Jenn - Hope you are felling much better and that nasty flu is out to sea!

Here's to having a HAPPY and PAINfree Day for ALL~it doesn't hurt to wish
Good luck with getting your sidebar done. I know how frustrating it can be.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #739
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default

Done with no problems today at all.

Have any of you done or thought of changing the name of your blog? If you have, do you regret doing so?
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:08 AM   #740
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default



Happy 1st Day of Spring, Ladies!!!
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #741
Matboard Maniac
 
GrandmaJoyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Posts: 271
Default

Joan, that is soooo cute.
I had my first child on the first day of spring, so this is a special day for me.
__________________
Joyce G
I'm only old when I look in the mirror.
Just Me 'n You
GrandmaJoyce is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #742
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post
Done with no problems today at all.

Have any of you done or thought of changing the name of your blog? If you have, do you regret doing so?
I'm happy with the name of my blog. However, in hindsight when I bought my custom domain I wish that I had used the blog name instead of using my first and last name. Paper Expressions covers a plethora of avenues. I could talk about cards or scrapbook pages or even photography, which is something I'd like to get around to sharing more of on my blog. But what's done is done.

How is everyone this week? I've got to get some cards done today because I work tomorrow and then have to come home to get ready for a sleep study tomorrow night. Then one more day of the work and off for the weekend.
__________________
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #743
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

joan - i had an old blog under a different name using blogspot... but when i bought my domain i thought long and hard for about a month... Scraps & photoGRAFFS is also my business name so i'm happy with it and expect it to stick. i know people who change the name of their blog though, they usually set the whole thing up and then refer people over to the new one with a final post on their old blog.
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #744
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

I'm back!!! Gotta love being a college student sometimes.... I had a whole bunch of big group projects and exams due all at the same time of coarse... So I disappeared for quite awhile. I'm back for at least a week as I'm on spring break and plan to spend most of my week off making cards! Welcome to all the new people!!! I can't wait to get to know you!!!
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #745
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,877
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Hey Sami! It's good to see you Hun!!!

Welcome to Kelli & Joan

I hope everyone is doing well
__________________
Jackie *sneaky* stalker
Stampin' Up! Demo~Supervisor
Gallery Blog Website
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Creative Knockouts
Simply Create Too
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #746
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Welcome back Sami. Looking forward to seeing what you create during your break!
__________________
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:57 AM   #747
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post


Happy 1st Day of Spring, Ladies!!!
Love this!!! TFS.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #748
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

I finally managed to get Joan added to my blog list and now following your blog too.

I am still battling my back issues. Hopefully, I can do a little crafting today and visit your blogs.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #749
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Welcome back Sami. Looking forward to seeing what you create during your break!
Ditto Sami!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #750
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaJoyce View Post
Joan, that is soooo cute.
I had my first child on the first day of spring, so this is a special day for me.
Birthday wishes to your first born Joyce!!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #751
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013
 
Joan7356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 13,029
Default



HOpe you all have a great start to the week!
Off to do some commenting.
__________________
Sassy (Joan7356)
Swap Forum Moderator

Join the FUN!



Joan7356 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #752
Polyshrink Goddess
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 505
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Morning ladies!

I know someone has already mentioned using Bloglovin' as an alternative to Google Reader, but what about Feedly? Any thoughts? I have it on my desktop and also the app for my iphone. I'm not sure if I like the app, it's very busy and I don't quite get the organization of it.
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #753
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,100
Default

I would love to join. I just got back into blogging after a bit of a break due to some personal stuff.

Link to my blog in my signature.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #754
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
Morning ladies!

I know someone has already mentioned using Bloglovin' as an alternative to Google Reader, but what about Feedly? Any thoughts? I have it on my desktop and also the app for my iphone. I'm not sure if I like the app, it's very busy and I don't quite get the organization of it.
exactly my thoughts and why i went with bloglovin instead of feedly.
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #755
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Welcome to the group Rollyfan! We'd love to have you. I'll get you added to the master list and on my sidebar.

I think I need to send a pm out to some of the other members and see if they are still interested in being in this group. I know that I have visited some and left comments but none have been returned.

Joan, where do you find those fun images?

I am actually trying blog lovin' just for kicks but I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the iPad app. I can do a lot from my iPhone but this past Christmas I got a Zagg keyboard for my iPad and its just like using a mini laptop. So, we'll see. I did check the other day to see how many blogs I have subscribed too and it was literally 999.

Now there is an app that is for the iPad that I am slowly trying to get my fave blogs into and it's called Pocket.

Ladies, let me know what you would like to see happen with this group. We've been so relaxed for so long and I thought that was the way to go but I have to admit I want some active members.

Even if we only dedicate one post a month to our group. We could have a theme and a set date each month.

Thoughts anyone?
__________________
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #756
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nanaimo BC
Posts: 1,100
Default

Yay! Thank you. I will update my sidebar today plus go visit people.

I've been blogging regularly again and I'd love to have some comments/new followers. I find that really helpful in inspiring me to post.

>Even if we only dedicate one post a month to our group. We could have a theme and a set date each month.*
Love that idea.
__________________
My gallery my blog
rollyfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #757
Watercolor Wizard
 
KAcopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my happy place w/my happy boys =o)
Posts: 8,508
Default

hey jen - i am sorry i don't make the commenting rounds as often as i should... but i try to hit everyone at least once a week. i am open to doing a group thing once a month... it sounds like fun! and i'll help in any way i can too

i'll get rollyfan added and wait for your update on a more-or-less "final" list of members.
__________________
lovies, =o) kel
(( My Blog))
DT: Kitty Bee Designs, Handmade Harbour, Daydream Designs
2014 Goals: 4/52 layouts, 41/200 cards, 9/60 Xmas cards
KAcopan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #758
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Welcome to the group Rollyfan! We'd love to have you. I'll get you added to the master list and on my sidebar.

I think I need to send a pm out to some of the other members and see if they are still interested in being in this group. I know that I have visited some and left comments but none have been returned.

Joan, where do you find those fun images?

I am actually trying blog lovin' just for kicks but I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the iPad app. I can do a lot from my iPhone but this past Christmas I got a Zagg keyboard for my iPad and its just like using a mini laptop. So, we'll see. I did check the other day to see how many blogs I have subscribed too and it was literally 999.

Now there is an app that is for the iPad that I am slowly trying to get my fave blogs into and it's called Pocket.

Ladies, let me know what you would like to see happen with this group. We've been so relaxed for so long and I thought that was the way to go but I have to admit I want some active members.

Even if we only dedicate one post a month to our group. We could have a theme and a set date each month.

Thoughts anyone?
I am in for that Jennipher. Would love to see some challenges, maybe once a month. I think that would be fun! Love inspiration.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #759
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyfan View Post
I would love to join. I just got back into blogging after a bit of a break due to some personal stuff.

Link to my blog in my signature.
Welcome to our group! I will be adding you to my blog this week. I can't wait to see your work.

I need to get ready for bed now. Have to get up for work tomorrow.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #760
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,877
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

I am so in for the monthly challenge....I must admit that life, children & family sometimes get in the way but at least with a *deadline*; we'll have some sort of structure

Welcome to everyone who just joined us
__________________
Jackie *sneaky* stalker
Stampin' Up! Demo~Supervisor
Gallery Blog Website
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Creative Knockouts
Simply Create Too
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off