In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #641
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

That's great to hear Dell! I hope you have many more birthdays to celebrate Hun
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #642
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Evening ladies...blog is updated & I'm off to see what you've been up to
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #643
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #644
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default

Hello all, Love catching up with you all! I am having blog candy this month and so far only 1 person has posted enough to win the candy! All you have to do is leave me a comment about your fave paper crafting and play on my challenge blog that is very wide open ... just has to have a electronic die cut on it somewhere... and meet that weeks challenge guidelines... this week will be "all dressed up" when it is posted... so that is very wide open I think.

Am I asking too much for my blog candy give away??? It is a load of paper crafting goodness... and you have to be a follower of mine via email which everyone is so far!

Anyone have anything to offer on why no more followers??? Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #645
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

Thank you all for the support!! As you can see my blog did not get updated this weekend again.... and once again I left my camera at home this weekend! But I do keep a stash of cards at school with me. (For when birthdays and other occasions creep up on me.) Most of these are my older cards and not always my best work but they are here which means I can take pictures of them on my phone and still maybe get a few blog posts up! I've already finished all my homework for this week so I'll try to get some pictures taken and blog posts up this week!!
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:10 AM   #646
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:00 AM   #647
Matboard Maniac
 
DixieRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 308
Default

Good morning, all! I've been visiting all of you and hope to make it to my own craft room today. The weatherman is calling for around 5 - 6 inches of snow here, so it seems like a good day for some crafting.
__________________
Dixie
EmbelliButtons - my blog
DixieRae is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #648
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

I finally did it and updated!!! Ha Ha I'm so happy to be blogging again.
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #649
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Where is everyone lately? I hope all is well...It is a busy time of year.

I updated my blog and visited everyone's here. Have a wonderful day!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #650
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

I'm still around just as you said busy! I just got done with midterms last week and already have 2 more tests coming up in the next 2 weeks. I also have class registration stuff for spring semester in 2 weeks and I'm working on 2 plays in the same week at the end of this month/beginning of next month! But I can say I'm halfway through the semester and have 6 more weeks till finals are over and then Christmas is not far behind bring semester break with it! I'm quite excited for semester break because it's one of my favorite times to craft! I get to play with all the new goodies I got for Christmas and this year it will mean I get to go back to the free weekly Wednesday crop my LSS has!

Since I brought the topic up... Is there anything extra crafty special on your holiday wishlists this year? I know my big ticket crafty item this year is some kind of rolling tote.
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #651
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning.....I do pop in & say hi. I only stop when no one else says hi back
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #652
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 488
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Hi ladies! I'm back! It has been an insane week, struggling through the aftermath of Sandy, but we finally have power and just got internet back today. I'm hoping to have some blog posts up later this week. I have some catching up to do....will take a peek at your blogs soon!
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #653
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalgirl2010 View Post
I'm still around just as you said busy! I just got done with midterms last week and already have 2 more tests coming up in the next 2 weeks. I also have class registration stuff for spring semester in 2 weeks and I'm working on 2 plays in the same week at the end of this month/beginning of next month! But I can say I'm halfway through the semester and have 6 more weeks till finals are over and then Christmas is not far behind bring semester break with it! I'm quite excited for semester break because it's one of my favorite times to craft! I get to play with all the new goodies I got for Christmas and this year it will mean I get to go back to the free weekly Wednesday crop my LSS has!

Since I brought the topic up... Is there anything extra crafty special on your holiday wishlists this year? I know my big ticket crafty item this year is some kind of rolling tote.
Good luck on the test! That is so hard and around the holidays too! You sound super busy with plays too. What is the name of the plays your are in? My DH and I love to attend plays. In fact, we are regulars at our local town theater her.

A rolling tote is super nice! I used to have one years ago, then sold it after I quit going to crops. I did sell Creative Memories for a while and ended up with their large rolling tote. I love that one!!!

Don't really ask for too many crafty things for Christmas cause I feel I kind find better bargains than my family. And I really don't need anything..LOL!!! However, since you asked...I might ask for some organization cubes and/or a new craft table. I am in the mood to renovate my craft room.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #654
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
Good Morning.....I do pop in & say hi. I only stop when no one else says hi back
Hi Jackie. Love all the cards you have been creating! Seems we are all running in diff directions lately.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #655
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
Hi ladies! I'm back! It has been an insane week, struggling through the aftermath of Sandy, but we finally have power and just got internet back today. I'm hoping to have some blog posts up later this week. I have some catching up to do....will take a peek at your blogs soon!
I am glad you got your power and internet back. How are things around you as far as damage goes? Saying prayers for all those folks. Such a horrible thing to happen.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #656
Kookie Creator
 
sarahbeth46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belford, NJ
Posts: 488
Send a message via AIM to sarahbeth46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
I am glad you got your power and internet back. How are things around you as far as damage goes? Saying prayers for all those folks. Such a horrible thing to happen.
Our condo was not damaged, just a very long power outage. We are about a mile away from the water. I live 15 minutes away from Sandy Hook in NJ. I have been through a lot of the bayshore towns and there is a lot of damage. Our damage is bad, but nothing compared to further south on the Jersey shore. Hubby and I have been making runs to purchase needed items for donation drives all week. I'm finally going back to work for the first time in a week tomorrow. It will be a relief to get back to normal.
sarahbeth46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:12 AM   #657
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Thanks Dell! That's what I love about our creativity....we can go so many places

Nice to see you back safe & sound Sarah!

Hi Sami! I'm looking forward to getting my own room again once we move so my wishlist is quite extensive right now.....paper holder; cabinets; a nice table or desk---etc., etc

I do hope you all have a nice day!!!!!
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #658
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Good luck on the test! That is so hard and around the holidays too! You sound super busy with plays too. What is the name of the plays your are in? My DH and I love to attend plays. In fact, we are regulars at our local town theater her.

A rolling tote is super nice! I used to have one years ago, then sold it after I quit going to crops. I did sell Creative Memories for a while and ended up with their large rolling tote. I love that one!!!

Don't really ask for too many crafty things for Christmas cause I feel I kind find better bargains than my family. And I really don't need anything..LOL!!! However, since you asked...I might ask for some organization cubes and/or a new craft table. I am in the mood to renovate my craft room.
Yup...lots of tests coming up all my professors want to get them in before thanksgiving break some just got moved around so I now have 1 quiz next Thursday and 2 tests next Friday! The shows I'm working on right now are Loves Labors Lost for the theater department as part of the wardrobe crew (and I get class credit for it!) and the other show I'm doing is actually just a scene from a show called A Lie of the Mind by Sam Shepherd that's for one of the classes we have here. It's a directing class and each student picks at 10 minute scene and other students audition for all the directors and then there finally project is there scene which we preform just like a normal show. I love finding other theater fans!

My LSS has free crops on Wednesday mornings and other crops on weekends for a pretty decent price so that's why I'm hopping to get a rolling tote to make it easier to carry my stuff. Also a lot of time I go with my grandma who doesn't have her own supply of crafty stuff so I have to bring extra for her on those days.

Quote:
Hi ladies! I'm back! It has been an insane week, struggling through the aftermath of Sandy, but we finally have power and just got internet back today. I'm hoping to have some blog posts up later this week. I have some catching up to do....will take a peek at your blogs soon!
Glad to hear everything is slowly getting back to normal!

I love hearing all your crafty wish lists! I'm jealous of everyone who has there own craft room! I work off my kitchen table.


Have a good day everyone!
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/

Last edited by musicalgirl2010; 11-06-2012 at 05:28 AM..
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:43 AM   #659
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Sami.....that's where I am right now too! I'm glad we have a huge dining room table
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:57 AM   #660
Compulsive Stamper
 
musicalgirl2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 46
Default

Go us kitchen table stampers!!! Woohoo!!! I wish my table was just a little bit bigger... My mom and I share the space so it gets cluttered fast! I'm not looking forward to having to clean it up for Thanksgiving though...
__________________
Sami

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
musicalgirl2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #661
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Don't remind me LOL! I've already started to clean up my mess & it looks pretty good right now. The eyes of DH & kiddos were priceless LOL!!!
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #662
Matboard Maniac
 
DixieRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 308
Default

I'm around still, missed a bunch of posts here though. I went to my first "real" scrapbooking retreat the last weekend in October. It was fun, but I think I will be better prepared for the next one.
We have a different scrapbooking weekend once a year with my mom, sisters (and SIL), nieces and even some of the greats. Those are so much fun
Also, my brother got a job in our town, so he is staying with us for about 3 weeks of the month. I love having him here, but am definitely busy lately. I need to get a routine down, something I am not good at.
__________________
Dixie
EmbelliButtons - my blog
DixieRae is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #663
Matboard Maniac
 
DixieRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 308
Default

Sami, glad to see you are back and blogging, despite your busy schedule. Sounds like you've got lots going on, but it sounds like great fun with the hard work. I don't know what special crafting item I would like for Christmas, but maybe just some gift certificates for the LSS.
Sarah, so happy you are back and were spared the worst of the damage. I can't imagine the devastation some faced. It's heartbreaking
__________________
Dixie
EmbelliButtons - my blog
DixieRae is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #664
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth46 View Post
Our condo was not damaged, just a very long power outage. We are about a mile away from the water. I live 15 minutes away from Sandy Hook in NJ. I have been through a lot of the bayshore towns and there is a lot of damage. Our damage is bad, but nothing compared to further south on the Jersey shore. Hubby and I have been making runs to purchase needed items for donation drives all week. I'm finally going back to work for the first time in a week tomorrow. It will be a relief to get back to normal.
That is so frustrating with so much damage around you. Praying for normalcy for all of you.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #665
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
Thanks Dell! That's what I love about our creativity....we can go so many places

Nice to see you back safe & sound Sarah!

Hi Sami! I'm looking forward to getting my own room again once we move so my wishlist is quite extensive right now.....paper holder; cabinets; a nice table or desk---etc., etc

I do hope you all have a nice day!!!!!
New craftroom is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see it when you get it.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #666
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalgirl2010 View Post
Yup...lots of tests coming up all my professors want to get them in before thanksgiving break some just got moved around so I now have 1 quiz next Thursday and 2 tests next Friday! The shows I'm working on right now are Loves Labors Lost for the theater department as part of the wardrobe crew (and I get class credit for it!) and the other show I'm doing is actually just a scene from a show called A Lie of the Mind by Sam Shepherd that's for one of the classes we have here. It's a directing class and each student picks at 10 minute scene and other students audition for all the directors and then there finally project is there scene which we preform just like a normal show. I love finding other theater fans!

My LSS has free crops on Wednesday mornings and other crops on weekends for a pretty decent price so that's why I'm hopping to get a rolling tote to make it easier to carry my stuff. Also a lot of time I go with my grandma who doesn't have her own supply of crafty stuff so I have to bring extra for her on those days.



Glad to hear everything is slowly getting back to normal!

I love hearing all your crafty wish lists! I'm jealous of everyone who has there own craft room! I work off my kitchen table.


Have a good day everyone!
Those plays sound awesome!! They are so much fun to watch. I imagine performing in them is exciting too!

That is so nice that you can scrap with your grandmother. A rolling tote would be appropriate for you.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #667
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalgirl2010 View Post
Go us kitchen table stampers!!! Woohoo!!! I wish my table was just a little bit bigger... My mom and I share the space so it gets cluttered fast! I'm not looking forward to having to clean it up for Thanksgiving though...
Yay for you all!!! I have to say though I still take the table over sometimes too even with a craft room!!! LOL!!!! When you get stuff scattered you just run out of room.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #668
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieRae View Post
I'm around still, missed a bunch of posts here though. I went to my first "real" scrapbooking retreat the last weekend in October. It was fun, but I think I will be better prepared for the next one.
We have a different scrapbooking weekend once a year with my mom, sisters (and SIL), nieces and even some of the greats. Those are so much fun
Also, my brother got a job in our town, so he is staying with us for about 3 weeks of the month. I love having him here, but am definitely busy lately. I need to get a routine down, something I am not good at.
How fun!!! A retreat...Your family scrapbooking sounds like fun too!!!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #669
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Where is Jennipher and Kathi???
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #670
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default Here I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Where is Jennipher and Kathi???
Sorry I have been MIA... we have had our house on the market and we now have a binding contract and are doing a few repairs... have been posting on my blog a few times a week but haven't been here to visit in a while... sorry friends! Sarah glad you weathered the storms okay! Dell thanks for missing me! I will be back more regularly in a month or so once we get moved... right now it is hit or miss for me... my blog may suffer but once I am in FLA is will flourish again!

Hope you all have a blessed week!

Oh yeah...I now have 16 followers .. up from 5... and several people qualified to win the blog candy... I am mailing it out this week!

Thanks for all your support and prayers during this time of our lives! Kathi

P>S> Where is Joyce????
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:17 AM   #671
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Good Morning....hope everyone is doing OK
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #672
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
Sorry I have been MIA... we have had our house on the market and we now have a binding contract and are doing a few repairs... have been posting on my blog a few times a week but haven't been here to visit in a while... sorry friends! Sarah glad you weathered the storms okay! Dell thanks for missing me! I will be back more regularly in a month or so once we get moved... right now it is hit or miss for me... my blog may suffer but once I am in FLA is will flourish again!

Hope you all have a blessed week!

Oh yeah...I now have 16 followers .. up from 5... and several people qualified to win the blog candy... I am mailing it out this week!

Thanks for all your support and prayers during this time of our lives! Kathi

P>S> Where is Joyce????
So happy for you and the hse contract!!! That is exciting!! Where are you moving too? Did you say FLA??? What part? I wonder how close you will be from me??

Kudos on the blog followers!!!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #673
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
Good Morning....hope everyone is doing OK
Hi Jackie,
Busy here and getting ready for the holidays. Lately, been painting our guest room and decluttering my craft room! What a holy mess!!! We have our hse on the market to sell so I hope something happens soon.

Other than that, my DH is with DS who is having surgery tomorrow on his back. It is laser surgery so should be fairly simple. They had to go to Philadelphia for the surgery and both plan to fly home on Monday.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #674
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

Simple surgery or not I do hope it goes well Dell! May they have a safe flight too....

I can't even fathom moving right now although it's in the back of my mind! It's such a daunting task & every time I think about all the things I need to pack....I get just a bit depressed. We've looked at so much inventory that our heads are starting to swirl so we've backed off a bit until maybe March or April of next year. Here's to moving forward & being settled just a bit more

I hope your home sells quickly though. Inventory here takes forever but rentals are snapping up very quickly.....what a sign of the times!

I hope everyone is doing well & having a great day....BBL
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #675
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I haven't checked in lately but, you all seem to have kept things lively without me. I've got so much going on right now but, I am keeping up with my blogging. Will try to make the rounds to see all of you soon. Hope you all have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #676
Matboard Maniac
 
DixieRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 308
Default

I'm sad to say that I have decided to stop blogging, at least for the foreseeable future. I just don't seem to be getting anything posted, and it bothers me so much to just leave it sit idle. It has turned into just "another thing I need to get done" and not the joy it once was for me. Hopefully, my zeal for it will return and I'll start again. Thank you all for your friendship over this time, and I will continue to visit your blogs when I have free time for surfing. Keep at it, you ladies are great!
Dixie
__________________
Dixie
EmbelliButtons - my blog
DixieRae is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #677
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieRae View Post
I'm sad to say that I have decided to stop blogging, at least for the foreseeable future. I just don't seem to be getting anything posted, and it bothers me so much to just leave it sit idle. It has turned into just "another thing I need to get done" and not the joy it once was for me. Hopefully, my zeal for it will return and I'll start again. Thank you all for your friendship over this time, and I will continue to visit your blogs when I have free time for surfing. Keep at it, you ladies are great!
Dixie
Dixie, so sorry to hear you are not going to continue blogging but I totally understand your decision. It can be time consuming to say the least. I have found that I treat mine like a diary. However, there are days when I don't blog at all and you know that is still okay. Because, it is my blog and I can choose to blog as I so desire. If it becomes a chore then it is not fun anymore. Nothing worse than that. Perhaps one day you will blog with us again. I hope you continue to chat with us here. Happy crafting to you.
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 AM   #678
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default

Hello all! Well.. since I was last here we have a definite sale on our house and have found a house in Port Orange, Fla... just south of Daytona Beach Excited to live beachside in just a few short weeks... we move December 14. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we have lots to accomplish in a short period of time.

I am glad to see so many of you staying active on here and I promise to do better once we get moved. I did make a post today on my blog and Jennipher I love your new signature with the own on it... way cute!

Dell... what part of Fla do you live in? Is Port Orange close to you???

Well... off to get a few things done today then spend a late thanksgiving weekend night with my brother and his family!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving... we had a nice quiet one which is what we needed after all that has been happening in our lives lately! lol

Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #679
Proud Fan Club Member
 
stamptician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On the Coast of North Carolina
Posts: 10,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieRae View Post
I'm sad to say that I have decided to stop blogging, at least for the foreseeable future. I just don't seem to be getting anything posted, and it bothers me so much to just leave it sit idle. It has turned into just "another thing I need to get done" and not the joy it once was for me. Hopefully, my zeal for it will return and I'll start again. Thank you all for your friendship over this time, and I will continue to visit your blogs when I have free time for surfing. Keep at it, you ladies are great!
Dixie
I'm sorry to hear this Dixie but you must do what is right for you. Today I learned one of my favorite challenge blogs is shutting down: Stampin' Sisters In Christ. I totally lived for their challenges as they were faith-based and sharing my faith is a huge deal to me. I know a lot of the team members are on other teams for this and that and I think that is what happens when we overload ourselves with commitments. We get burned out. Not saying that is what happened to you Dixie. Just my thoughts in general. I'm sure there will come a time when I too, will have to step down from blogging and DT commitments. But for now, it is still a joy to me. The commitments keep me focused and keep my mind off my depression and anxiety. I totally have to have the commitments or I would just wallow in my own desperation.
We love you and we will miss you Dixie.
__________________
Jennipher
I Design for:
Classy Cards N Such
stamptician is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:36 AM   #680
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hpyscrpr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Happyland
Posts: 26,839
Send a message via MSN to hpyscrpr2
Default

So sad to hear this news Dixie but you do what's right for you Hun! I will miss you....

I do hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving...BBL
hpyscrpr2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off