Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Ask Simon (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/ask-simon-f389/)
-   -   Impression Obsession matching dies and rubber stamps. (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/ask-simon-f389/impression-obsession-matching-dies-rubber-stamps-t580528.html)

Misstreez 11-05-2013 09:08 PM

Impression Obsession matching dies and rubber stamps.

Hello,

Love to shop at SSS as they have such and extensive range and it makes for easier one stop shopping. BUT, I've been wanting to start a collection of IO dies and matching stamps and I can only find their stamps sets as clear stamps. Am I missing where I can find the rubber sets or are they not available? The dies I'm most interested in are the Bare Tree, Twig Wreath and Nest and Hole. Clicking any one of these dies listed will not give me a related items link that are directly related to these items. Your help would be appreciated.

I couldn't find a contact on the SSS website to address this question to..

Thanks.

gaybnadi 11-06-2013 03:02 AM

hello, excuse me for my english :-), I'm writing from Switzerland..... do you have trying by 123stitch.com ?

yorkshire lass 11-06-2013 06:50 AM

Hi Theresa, here is a link to the Impression Obsession range, we stock clear, cling, wood and dies :-) Results for Impression Obsession
here is the bare tree die *Impression Obsession Steel Dies BARE TREE DIE006-V

I am enquiring with customer services to see if we will be stocking the cling stamp sets and will get back to you asap.

luv
Lols x x x

yorkshire lass 11-06-2013 07:00 AM

Hi gaybnadi :-) I am not sure what that is ? is it embroidery ?

Misstreez 11-06-2013 12:17 PM

Thanks Lols. If it is any help I found these product codes from the IO website that are the stamp sets I'm referring to. I noticed the wreath die set doesn't come with a matching stamp set so we can stop looking for that one, lol.

3114-Xl - No Place Like Home
3115-XL - Solid Tree

Misstreez 11-06-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaybnadi (Post 20403109)
hello, excuse me for my english :-), I'm writing from Switzerland..... do you have trying by 123stitch.com ?

I haven't heard about this store.

jeenny2010 11-06-2013 06:16 PM

Theresa
123 stitch stocks heaps of stamps,& has a mailing list i used to be on before i joined SU:)

Misstreez 11-06-2013 06:28 PM

Okay. I went and had a look and they do actually have all the related items in one place. So thats a plus. At this stage I can't determine what the postage would be though. I'll wait to hear from SSS regarding availability of rubber stamps for these dies.

Thanks.

yorkshire lass 11-07-2013 11:13 PM

Hi Theresa :-) There are no plans to get the whole series of Impression Obsession in cling, but if you can let me know which products you would like we can get them for you.

Hope this helps :-)

Misstreez 11-10-2013 02:08 PM

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been waylaid with a bunch of real life matters these past few days.

I'll go an put a wish list together on SSS of the dies I would like and PM you with the rubber stamps sets I would need to go with them. Thank you far looking into this for me.

yorkshire lass 11-15-2013 11:21 PM

Hi Theresa :-) I have been away for a few days so apologies for not replying. If you PM me with your list I will get on to it asap :-)

xx

Eaggie 11-22-2013 06:09 PM

Re: Impression Obsession stamps

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misstreez (Post 20403002)
Hello,

Love to shop at SSS as they have such and extensive range and it makes for easier one stop shopping. BUT, I've been wanting to start a collection of IO dies and matching stamps and I can only find their stamps sets as clear stamps. Am I missing where I can find the rubber sets or are they not available? The dies I'm most interested in are the Bare Tree, Twig Wreath and Nest and Hole. Clicking any one of these dies listed will not give me a related items link that are directly related to these items. Your help would be appreciated.

I couldn't find a contact on the SSS website to address this question to..

Thanks.

The warehouse & manufacture site for IO stamps is in Williamsburg, VA. I was there last Sat. for their annual warehouse sale....a stampers heaven, believe me! They are a fantastic crew lead by owner, Mitra Friant. From their web page you can email Mitra with questions such as yours. They can make any design in their catalog in rubber for cling or wood mount, and clear. You just have to ask, like I did. They gave us a tour of their facility, which was really cool. They were so accommodating of every request, that I'd say they put the 'awe' in 'awesome,' as we were totally in awe as we shopped. My group and I left feeling like we had been among friends. We plan to make the IO annual sale our club annual field trip! :D