Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Artist Trading Cards (ATC) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/artist-trading-cards-atc-f110/)
-   -   ***Postal*** Inchies Again! Swap due 4-18-12*** (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/artist-trading-cards-atc-f110/%2A%2A%2Apostal%2A%2A%2A-inchies-again-swap-due-4-18-12%2A%2A%2A-t546290.html)

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 05:11 AM

***Postal*** Inchies Again! Swap due 4-18-12***

*** Inchies Again! Swap due 4-18-12***

Name of Swap: Inchies Again! Swap #2

Last time we did this swap I had over 1600 Inchies to swap - Let's see if we can beat that number in this swap. All new categories for your Inchie creating pleasure.

Description: Inchies
Quantity: This will be an 8+1 swap (you will not get one of your own back)

* Please make these with at least 1 layer of chipboard or 2 layers of good quality card stock - no single layer Inchies please. Nothing is worse than a flimsy mangled Inchie.

* At least one embellishment

* Please put your real name on the back of your work along with whatever other information you would like.

Vendor products: NVR

Requirements:
Standard size Inchie are 1 x 1, please use a good base cardstock and provide at least 2 layers. Please measure accurately!! ***If you sign up for two spots, please make a different set for each spot. This will help in making sure you don't get your own item back in either of your sets.***

Deadlines:
Due IN Hand: 4-18-12
These need to be in my hands no later than April 18th, I will swap within a week. If all are received early, I will swap at that time.

If you cannot commit to the swap PLEASE do not sign up, let those spots go to people who can, remember others are counting on getting your Inchies. And if you do need to back out, PLEASE let me know, and give me at least a week's notice before the swap ends so that I have time to find someone to fill your spot or do so myself.

ALL LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE RETURNED.

Mailing instructions:
Place your items in a plastic zipper type bag prevent to possible water damage. Write your SCS name, real name, and swap name on the bag or on a piece of paper placed inside the baggie.

Include a SASE with at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me + 2 additional stamps NO metered strips!!! All unused postage will be returned.

When you are ready to mail, PM me for address :)

Please check in periodically so that I know you are still participating and also post when you mail and receive your swap.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.......

R = Received package from swapper
B = Swapper return package received

Dealer's Choice (games of chance - cards, bingo, roulette ect.)

1. Cloudia
2. SybilMcC
3. parknslide
4. onyx1016
5. madcrazy
6. scrappermama
7. doraevatt
8. mrslaporte
9. Jcicely

Tabloid Headlines
1. SybilMcC
2. klb1082
3. nj7477
4. parknslide
5. BonnieBeth
6. RosieNJ
7. madcrazy
8. mrslaporte

Movies & Snacks
1. SybilMcC
2. molson1030
3. parknslide
4. mybugandi45
5. onyx1016
6. madcrazy
7. LovetheBaruu
8. mrslaporte

Animal Magnetism (you know, nice friendly ones)

1. SybilMcC
2. QueenofInkland
3. nj7477
4. parknslide
5. RosieNJ
6. onyx1016
7. madcrazy
8. Suji
9. mrslaporte
10. lindac007

In Grandma's Purse
1. SybilMcC
2. klb1082
3. nj7477
4. parknslide
5. BonnieBeth
6. madcrazy
7. scrappermama
8. mrslaporte
9. Jcicely

Zentangles

1. Cloudia
2. gottaproduce
3. SybilMcC
4. prairiejen
5. mrslaporte
6. bbscrapper
7. parknslide
8. BonnieBeth
9. RosieNJ
10. DebiKay
11. scrappermama
12. Suji
13. Jcicely

Picture This! (Must use photograph)

1. SybilMcC
2. prairiejen
3. superjen
4. bbscrapper
5. parknslide
6. madcrazy
7. doraevatt
8. LovetheBaruu x2
9. mrslaporte
10. Jcicely

In my Sewing Box

1. Cloudia
2. SybilMcC
3. Jabauer
4. mrslaporte
5. parknslide
6. BonnieBeth
7. Bethyblue
8. RosieNJ
9. DebiKay
10. madcrazy

Junk Drawer (anything goes here)

1. gottaproduce
2. SybilMcC
3. Jabauer
4. QueenofInkland
5. superjen
6. nj7477
7. molson1030
8. bbscrapper
9. parknslide
10. Bethyblue
11. mybugandi45
12. DebiKay
13. madcrazy
14. scrappermama
15. Malunki
16. Malunki
17. LovetheBaruu
18. Suji
19. mrslaporte

Cloudia 01-16-2012 06:09 AM

Good to see you back in the hosting pool, Joyce. I've missed you! Can I get a spot in Dealer's Choice, Zentangles and In My Sewing Box? These categories are so great - I may ask for more later.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 06:17 AM

Hi again!

It's good to be back in the pool. I've been away so long my tan lines are fading. VBG

You know you can jump in anytime - I'll keep adding you whenever you like. Since the Inchies go so quickly, I'm sure you won't be the only one.

gottaproduce 01-16-2012 06:57 AM

I would like to do the "Junk Drawer Inchies" and the "Zentangles" May deceide on mmore later. Thanks Joyce! Welcome back, I missed ya!

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gottaproduce (Post 19091870)
I would like to do the "Junk Drawer Inchies" and the "Zentangles" May deceide on mmore later. Thanks Joyce! Welcome back, I missed ya!

See, I knew you could do it! Welcome aboard. I'll add you to the lists, and if you want more your welcome to come back again.

Plain Jane 01-16-2012 09:19 AM

Hi Joyce... just lurking! NO commitments till those pennants are done...

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plain Jane (Post 19092311)
Hi Joyce... just lurking! NO commitments till those pennants are done...

I totally understand. I couldn't start any new swaps till I was finished myself. This was my reward :wink:

SybilMcC 01-16-2012 10:31 AM

ME! ME!
You know I want a spot in EVERY one!
Of course I have a couple of questions, but I will wait on them until I catch my breath about getting to make INCHIES again.
WOO HOO

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 10:35 AM

I knew you would be happy :)

I will add you every category. Let me know if you change your mind, and ask all the questions you want. You know I am very good about making up answers. With a straight face :wink:

prairiejen 01-16-2012 11:19 AM

Picture this and Zentangles puhlease.

Jabauer 01-16-2012 11:21 AM

I will take a spot in sewing box please. and how about junk drawer too.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prairiejen (Post 19092683)
Picture this and Zentangles puhlease.

Hi pal - haven't seen you since before the holidays. Glad you jumping in the pool. 2 spots, coming up!

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabauer (Post 19092691)
I will take a spot in sewing box please. and how about junk drawer too.

Hi twin! Nice to have you here too. I've added you in the requested spaces. Have fun!

klb1082 01-16-2012 12:56 PM

It's great to see you back, Joyce. But, you must be a glutton for punishment! Thank goodness! :)
One spot each in "In Grandma's Purse" and "Tabloid Headlines" please.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klb1082 (Post 19092932)
It's great to see you back, Joyce. But, you must be a glutton for punishment! Thank goodness! :)
One spot each in "In Grandma's Purse" and "Tabloid Headlines" please.

Hi Kari - nice to see you again. Is that a new dog I see, or just an updated picture of a current canine friend? I'll add you to your spots right now - have fun!

mrslaporte 01-16-2012 01:02 PM

Oh , wish my laptop was working right. I will be back to sign up.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 01:04 PM

Funny - My DH says the same thing. Only with him it's usually operator error. I'm sure yours is more a technical glitch :wink:

We'll save you a spot - no worries!

QueenOfInkland 01-16-2012 01:56 PM

Hi. May I please have one spot in "junk drawer"?

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 19093122)
Hi. May I please have one spot in "junk drawer"?

Yes you may - One "junk drawer", coming up!

superjen 01-16-2012 03:13 PM

I would like a spot in Junk Drawer and Picture This! please.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjen (Post 19093356)
I would like a spot in Junk Drawer and Picture This! please.

You're in - Yay! Two spots, coming up!

SybilMcC 01-16-2012 03:28 PM

OK, I am ready to ask a couple of questions. I am taking a chance doing it here in case I am the only one who needs to ask. If so just call me Doofus and I will understand.
In Movies & Snacks does that mean literally Movies AND Snacks?
In Picture This does that mean a REAL photo or can it be copies of a photo?
In Animal Magnetism, now I know what that is, but.......I don't even know how to ask. Where do you want us to go with that?
Stop laughing.

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SybilMcC (Post 19093398)
OK, I am ready to ask a couple of questions. I am taking a chance doing it here in case I am the only one who needs to ask. If so just call me Doofus and I will understand.
In Movies & Snacks does that mean literally Movies AND Snacks?
In Picture This does that mean a REAL photo or can it be copies of a photo?
In Animal Magnetism, now I know what that is, but.......I don't even know how to ask. Where do you want us to go with that?
Stop laughing.

Well I'll address those questions in order...

Movies & snacks - I was thinking about movies on the big screen and the stuff you get at the snackbar in the lobby. Either/or is fine here, you don't have to include both on the Inchie. Extra points if you can though :wink:

Picture This - I was thinking real photo's here (I have lots of nice florals that I was mentally using here, not necessarily faces here) However, with today's nice glossy/matte finishes, if you made a copy of a picture I probably couldn't tell it apart anyway. I promise I won't look too hard, so you are safe.

Animal Magnetism - Okay, I'm laughing. I hadn't even thought about it THAT way. I just thought animals here as a category topic. We can just assume they are friends and leave it at that. (Of course, for those of you that will want to go in some other direction, I will make sure Sybil get's the nice ones, and not the naughty ones)

And here I thought there would be none of those shenanigans with this swap...hee hee hee

SybilMcC 01-16-2012 04:56 PM

I have to confess I googled Animal Magnetism. I wondered if you were serious, which would be OK. Some of our ladies will be all over that one. The shenanigan ones that is. No problem with that.
There is also a "RuneScape" game by the name "Animal Magnetism". Did you know that? Some may choose to go in that direction.
I am getting quite an education while swapping.
I will do animals. Just cute little friendly animals.

QueenOfInkland 01-16-2012 05:02 PM

You're killin' me, Smalls.....

Joyce and Sybil LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ shenanigans - I cannot take all of this laughing out loud.....

That said, now I would like one spot, please, in the 'animal magnetism' category. I admit the 'magnetism' part scared me off :shock: when I made my original sign up request - but I, too, will make nice animals, now that I know that is an acceptable option - GSH (girl scout's honor...) :grin:

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 05:21 PM

It never occured to me. I promise (GSH)

But now it's an earworm - it just keeps coming back into my head.

Don't worry Sybil, Russell googled it too. Now I'll have to see what you all found. I'm willing to learn new things too. I'm not familiar with the Runescape game either.

Kathy, I'll add you to the nice animal category :wink:

Nj7477 01-16-2012 05:24 PM

Ok - I'll take Junk, Tabloids, Grandma, and Animal... reluctantly. I hate 8 plus 1... lol

molson1030 01-16-2012 05:28 PM

i would love a spot in movies/snacks please!!!! and a spot in junk!!! :)

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nj7477 (Post 19093760)
Ok - I'll take Junk, Tabloids, Grandma, and Animal... reluctantly. I hate 8 plus 1... lol

Why do you hate 8+1? That's 8 to swap, plus one for me & one for you - 10 is such a nice round number. Would you prefer 7 or 9 perhaps?

And are you gonna be a problem child? Let me know now so I can have my ruler handy. LOL Glad you are here too:)

QueenOfInkland 01-16-2012 05:34 PM

Seems to me that Nj7477 might just be one o' those 'shenanigan' types....took a spot in the 'animal' group, too.....hmmmm..........

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molson1030 (Post 19093768)
i would love a spot in movies/snacks please!!!! and a spot in junk!!! :)

I've added you, and I'm glad you here. Have fun!

Jmaraul 01-16-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 19093785)
Seems to me that Nj7477 might just be one o' those 'shenanigan' types....took a spot in the 'animal' group, too.....hmmmm..........

You've got that right!

SybilMcC 01-16-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaraul (Post 19093749)
It never occured to me. I promise (GSH)

But now it's an earworm - it just keeps coming back into my head.

Don't worry Sybil, Russell googled it too. Now I'll have to see what you all found. I'm willing to learn new things too. I'm not familiar with the Runescape game either.

Kathy, I'll add you to the nice animal category :wink:

I believe you. You are a nice lady. I just googled it to be sure I knew what I was doing, and then.............. oh well.

My grandson used to play the RuneScape game on my computer until I told him he couldn't any more. I don't really know what it is all about, but it really took up lots of his time. And he learned to gamble a little bit from it according to what his dad told me. I don't think it was real money, but he really got caught up in the wagering somehow. They blocked it from all their computers. He was too young for that at the time. There is a lot I don't know about. Don't want to.

mrslaporte 01-16-2012 06:53 PM

Zentangles, in my sewing box please. :)

Plain Jane 01-16-2012 08:54 PM

LOL!!! You all are making me laugh! Now I have to go Google A.M.... After a trip to the bathroom, thank you very much!

Jabauer 01-17-2012 03:42 AM

I have to admit when I saw animal magnitism my thought went the same way as sybils! Joyce glad to see you back causing a stir here!

bbscrapper 01-17-2012 04:04 AM

I would love to participate in another one of your swaps. I'm happy to see you are doing inchies. Please sign me up for Junk Drawer, Zentangles and Picture This.

Barb :D

Jmaraul 01-17-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslaporte (Post 19093969)
Zentangles, in my sewing box please. :)

Gotcha added! Have fun. Catch me up on all things Marilyn - I haven't heard what's going on with you for a while. Is work going well?

Jmaraul 01-17-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbscrapper (Post 19094403)
I would love to participate in another one of your swaps. I'm happy to see you are doing inchies. Please sign me up for Junk Drawer, Zentangles and Picture This.

Barb :D

Hi Barb - Welcome back! I'm adding your name to the list right now - Have Fun!

SybilMcC 01-17-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabauer (Post 19094370)
I have to admit when I saw animal magnitism my thought went the same way as sybils! Joyce glad to see you back causing a stir here!

My mind didn't go that way. I was totally clueless about the "magnetism" part. I had to google it. It is a good thing I did and made a public fool of myself or all of y'all would have made the AM thing and I would have made cute little puppies or something and been the only one and would have been ridiculed.
Well maybe not ridiculed because all of you are nice and forgiving but you would have said "Well, bless her heart......"