THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! We are doing a pick a theme swap in a new size-3x3 inches. But that isn't where the twist is! The twist is the themes for each group have already been picked for you!! You just get to decide which ones you want to do! You could call it a "reverse PAT."Intrigued? Read on....
Here are the GUIDELINES
1. All cards must be 3x3 inches. The cards can all be the same or they can all be different-up to you. You will make a card for yourself and everyone in the group for what ever you sign up for.
2. These need to be STURDY
. Please use chipboard, cereal boxes, etc. When you have these returned to you I will be hole punching the TOP LEFT CORNER
and connecting them together with a ring. DO NOT EMBELLISH IN THIS CORNER.
3. Like a chunkie page, you can make these as chunky as you want! In fact it is encouraged! Have it come off the top, the sides, the bottom or however your muse leads you. Use ribbon, charms, etc. If you are unfamilar with chunkie/chunky pages, google will give you examples, as well as the gallery here.
4. Because these will be bound together when they are done PLEASE FINISH THE BACK.
This can be as simple as adding some patterned paper or elaborate. It should still include your name on the back.
5. Enclose your work in a zip lock bag labeled with your name, SCS name and what group it is from.
6. You will make a card for each person in the group and that includes yourself.. PAY ATTENTION! Not all groups have the same number of spots!!
In return you will get one card from each of the other players in your group, so you will have a book when you are done. (pretty cool, huh?)So for example, if you are in a group with 6 players and you picked the theme "roses", you do 6 roses cards, 7 players 7 cards, etc. One of your cards will be your own.
7. Please mail your cards in a box or well padded envie. Because they are chunkier, you want to make sure they are securely glued and well packaged for shipping. DUE DATE IS JULY 13th
8. PLEASE only sign up if you can complete this. It is unfair to your other swappers to get half of a book back. I will not be able to angel in this swap due to it's size.
9. I will open more groups if we need to or if we don't have enough interest I will close out a group.
10. HAVE FUN. BE CREATIVE. MAKE ART YOU ARE PROUD OF! ANY QUESTIONS GIVE ME A SHOUT!
When completed, mail to me with return postage and return address label to:
1002 Garfield Place
Danville, IL 61832
Post what spot(s) you want-first come, first serve!
GROUP ONE: WORLD WAR II **FULL**
1. victory gardens-bean88
2. buy war bonds!-kristyk71
3. propaganda posters-Sybilmcc
4. airplane nose art-lakelivin
GROUP TWO: VINTAGE ADS- ***FULL***
1 . soap-sybilmcc
6. make up/beauty-suji
GROUP THREE: GYPSIES, TRAMPS AND THIEVES **FULL**
1. fortune teller-setes4
2. gypsy-jan larson
4. palm reading-bonnie beth
5. tarot card-chez lara
6. black magic-koniell
GROUP FOUR:ELTON JOHN SONGS **FULL**
1.guess that's why they call it the blues-cloudia
2. crocodile rock-sybilmcc
3. rocket man-bean88
4. tiny dancer-lakelivin
5. island girl-parknslide
6. bennie and the jets-pugs99
GROUP FIVE: SEVEN DEADLY SINS **FULL**
GROUP SIX: BIRDS **FULL**
1. robin-jan larson
3. raven/crow-chez lara
GROUP SEVEN: UNDER THE SEA **FULL**
2. hey, sailor-cloudia
6. sea shells-suji
GROUP EIGHT: SWEET THINGS **FULL**
2. vintage children-kristyk71
5 flowers- pamper1
GROUP NINE: OPI NAIL POLISH NAMES **FULL**
1. witch is witch?-lavelivin
2. the spy who loved me-koniell
3. are we there yet?-ajmac
4. cajun shrimp-labradordork
5. a womans prague-ative-superjen
GROUP 10 **FULL**
THIS IS THE MYSTERY GROUP!! WHEN THE GROUP FILLS I WILL PM YOU YOUR THEME! HOW BRAVE ARE YOU???
GROUP 11 AEROSMITH**FULL**
1. walk this way-lakelivin
3. livin on the edge-koneill
4.don't wanna miss a thing-labradordork
GROUP12 ODDITIES(like the tv show) **FULL**
1. creepy baby dolls-lakelivin
3. vintage medical-bean88
4. side show freaks-labradordork
GROUP 13 CIRCUS
2. elephants-mrs wayne
3. ring master-normat
4. trapeze artist-labradordork
GROUP 14 BRITISH INVASION **FULL**
1. tea-mrs wayne
2. the queen-normat
3. austin powers-labradordork
4. the beatles-cherrylime
5. big ben-sybilmcc
6. union jack flag-labradordork
I have more ideas if we fill up!