Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
SCS Swap Moderator

Heart July Swapper of the Month - craftidomesticdiva

Congratulations to our July Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Peggie Sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftidomesticdiva
Well, I got my start years ago (14+ years) when my sister took me into an Archiver’s store and I told her something like… ya know this is a cute store, but I just can’t see myself doing this. LOL And from there it’s grown into one of my favorite pass times!

I am also an avid sewer. We are currently redoing out entire home bit by little bit! So, I enjoy looking for ways to get designer looks at a DIY price. I adore making copycat decorations for a fraction of the cost! I also adore playing with power tools!

I am married to my knight in shinning armor. He’s a lead race mechanic tire changer for Krohn Racing. In fact he’s just back from a 3.5 week trip/race in France! We have his, mine and ours when it comes to our kids. His is 18 and going into college. He’s also moving in. Mine is 16, she will be a sophomore in high school. She’s with her dad this summer for a great job opportunity. Wild man is ours and he’s 8. He’s my protector and a funny kid. We also have 2 dogs. Abby is a rescued black lab and Bailey is a golden retriever/ boxer mix. Wild Man has a beta fish that we lovingly call Chum.

Wow, fave tools of the trade is really tough to nail down! I find I use my Bug Shot the most I think. I use to have a Cricut Expression and I used it A LOT. And when they launched the E2 I just had to sell my expression and buy the E2. Well, I have to say it’s been my nemeses! I have hardly used it and even bought the Gypsy to make it easier and haven’t figure that out yet either! I’m bad! I think I’d use the snot out of it if I’d just take the time to figure it out! Any Whooooo. I use the Big Shot the mostest!

You might be shocked to know that I am really royalty! I am the Queen of Everything (well, here in my home at least). I am the keeper of all lost things, the only helper of the needy, the live in therapist, head money wo-man and keeper of the checkbook. I am the lead housekeeper and master chef. I think you get the picture, huh?? LOL

As for my fave swapping experience – it would have to be when I came back to SCS after an absence after my stroke. I have made so many great friends and have made and received some fantastic swap goodies!! I have enjoyed being a part of this swapping family more than any other board(s) I may have been on ever!! So, my great appreciation goes out to each of you for being my friend and making each day fun with all our chitter chatter and sharing!

I would also like to thank the “little” people that helped make this possible.... My children for eating Roman Noodles every night for weeks at a time, My hubby for not seeing anything bad with having all the clean laundry stacked in baskets all of the master bedroom..... my local scrapbook stores for all the coupons they send…. LOL

Really, thank you so much guys!! Your kinds words mean the word to me!! HUGS!!
Make sure you stop by and check out Peggie Sue's gallery and look for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - craftidomesticdiva - Handmade Cards & Crafts

Feel free to post here if you have anything you would like to add!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Mad Swapper

Send a message via MSN to nsmac1 Send a message via Skype™ to nsmac1

Congrats Peggie Sue, you are an awesome swapper/hosetess. I'm glad to see you got some duly deserved recognition.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
Polyshrink Goddess

Congratulations, Peggie Sue!! You really are a sweetheart and a great hostess/swapper! Looking forward to many more "swappertunities"!

I'm always tardy for the party, but I bring glitter and sprinkles for everyone!