***New & Open PAT 28 - due 4-18-14***
We're just like that pink bunny....we keep going and going...Round #28 now open. Come play along.
Pick-a-Theme is grouped, each group consists of five members. When you sign up for a spot in a group, you pick your theme. You will then make a card for each of the four other members of your group in their chosen themes and in return, they will each make a card for you in your chosen theme.
1. All cards MUST be 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. Thatís a hard and fast rule of ATCís.
2. There must be at least two layers of heavy card stock or watercolor paper.
3. No vender requirements. No technique requirements. Use at least one embellishment. And, of course, do your best work. PAT swappers tend to make some of the best cards out there.
4. Each card must be unique. You can not make the same card for two different people even if the themes are similar.
5. Regarding handwriting on cards: Unless you are a calligrapher or skilled at drawing fonts, if you donít have a stamp that meets your need for text, a computer generated phrase or a word or phrase cut from a magazine or DP is generally preferable to handwriting on an ATC.
6 . Please sign your cards! People like to know who to compliment and thank! At a minimum, please include the Group # and Theme, and your SCS Name on the back of the card. Any other information you would like to include is also welcome.
7. You will be placed in groups on a first come first serve basis and I will do my best to accommodate your requests for groups.
8. HAVE FUN AND CREATE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MASTERPIECES!!
Due: April 18th, 2014
. Please don't make me address this issue any further.
Please Note: Each swap position has an individually selected theme, so in this type of swap there are NO ANGELS and NO SUBSTITUTIONS so please keep that in mind when you sign up. FLAKERS will be reported to moderators. Newcomers are EXTREMELY welcome however I ask that they only sign up for a maximum of 2 spots for their first time around. Be fair to your fellow swappers, mail on time and if real life happens, please let me know ASAP.
***In the event of a flaker situation, the hostess will swap out cards intended for the missing player. You might receive a card that wasn't your chosen topic, but you will receive your full allotment of cards for each spot you take.***
Mailing: Please send your cards in a baggie and include a self-addressed stamped envelope for cards to be returned to you. The amount of postage on your SASE should be at least the same amount that it takes to mail your cards to me and you need to use US postage stamps. NO meter strips or Click N Ship labels, and NO foreign postage please.
Include additional postage in case the cards coming back to you are heavier than the ones you send to me. Extra postage will be returned if not used. Canadian and non-USA participants may include US currency in lieu of postage.
PM me for the mailing address when you are ready to send. Have fun!
Group #1 Vintage FULL
1. setes4 - Vintage - Paris Romance
2. Joan 7356
- Vintage - On the beach
- Vintage Easter
- vintage hats
5. lakelivin - vintage airplanes
Group #2 Vintage FULL
1. lakelivin - vintage love
- Vintage Women at Work
3. LovetheBaruu - Vintage kitchen
- Vintage - Tattoos
- vintage shoes
Group #3 Colors FULL
1. Joan 7356
- beach & ocean colors
- red & purple
- Forest Green/Black
Group #4 Colors FULL
1. Joan 7356
- bright pink, bright orange and a 3rd color choice of the creator
- Cobalt Blue
- pastel pink, green, yellow
- Vibrant Colors (Your Choice)
Group #5 FULL
2. lakelivin - Wild & Crazy
- red hat
- Your favorite country
Group #6 FULL
- Dr Seuss
4. mrslaporte - Things I learned in the 4th grade
5. PookieStats - Post Apocalyptic
Group #7 FULL
- Worst vegetable in the world
- Road Construction
4. PookieStats - My Little Pony-Rainbow Dash prefered
- "snide remarks"
Group #8 FULL
- Things my teacher told/taught me....
- Funny Quotes
3. ApostolicPioneer - the 1970's
5. Jabauer - shelter dogs
Group #9 Techniques you want to receive FULL
1. PookieStats - Stained glass effect (any technique)
2. Joan 7356
- Intuitive Watercolr - see post #10 for link
- White School Backgrounds (see post #63 for link)
- Abstract Impression
- tissue paper painting (see post #114)
Group #10 Techniques you want to use FULL
1. Joan 7356
- Faux Metal
4. Jeziboo - Negative Space
- Acrylic Paints Backgrounds
Group #11 Techniques you want to use
- Polished Stone
- textured embossing
Group #12 Vintage FULL
- Vintage hats
- 1920's fashions
- Grandma's knickers
4. gottaproduce - Vintage children
- Vintage Travel
Challenge Group - A Shaped ATC
See post # 143 for details) They may all be the same design - send 4 for swapping.