Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/)
-   -   Rubbernecker Sunflower on sale one week only (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/rubbernecker-sunflower-sale-one-week-only-t561585.html)

cdesousa5 09-24-2012 01:00 PM

Rubbernecker Sunflower on sale one week only

Many people saw this card

CC380 Sunflowers by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and wanted this set of sunflowers from Rubbernecker but they were discontinued. I was able to get the owner to put them for sale again, so for one week only starting tomorrow 9/25 they will have this stamp set for sale. If you were looking for it now is your chance!

Happy Stamping! P.S. I have no monetary interest in this company, I only wanted this stamp set so much I think the owner got tired of hearing me call! :-o

connie leone 09-25-2012 09:41 AM

Thanks for the enabler!! I love Sunflowers!! Needless to say it has been ordered!!

;)

sprtchick 09-25-2012 12:49 PM

Thanks a lot...lol. I just ordered that sunflower plus a lot more....
blessings.

cdesousa5 09-25-2012 12:52 PM

So glad to help you both with your stamp habit!
:-)

Karen99 09-29-2012 03:37 PM

I'm in their website. the sunflower stamp says $8.95. I don't see that it is a sale price?

cdesousa5 09-29-2012 05:14 PM

Hi Karen

I should have worded it different. What I mean is that Rubbernecker {www.rubbernecker.com} is offering this stamp for sale for one week only. This was a discontinued stamp set and I was able to get the owner to offer the stamp set again {on sale} for one week only.
Sorry for the confusion.

Sands4ever 09-29-2012 06:58 PM

I love sunflowers too! I went to the site and of course "had" to order one, thanks so much!

Karen99 09-30-2012 10:58 AM

Thank you Carol. Yes, I did interpret it that the stamps were ON SALE!! LOL...Thank you for setting me straight!!

StampinGrams 09-30-2012 01:30 PM

Got it too--plus severa others-Total of 5 this-week--too bad I did not put my order ogether and could have gotten anothe image free--but this is how do things--lol LOve it and can hardly wait to ink it up--Thanks for making it availble again for us johnny come late-lys. Their shipping is so fair and so very fast!!

Karen99 10-01-2012 04:15 PM

I placed my order too!! Got those sunflowers, and the sunflower stamp with the frog! I purchased other items, but didn't have enough in just stamps to get a free one. But it's ok!! Can't wait for my goodies to arrive!!

connie leone 10-02-2012 06:21 PM

Rec'd my "sunflower" stamps today! Fast shipping, can't wait to play, hopefully tomorrow!

CherylQuilts 10-03-2012 05:51 AM

Thanks, Carol, for posting this information! Being the enabler, I wanted to share the direct link to this darling set, which I've had myself and LOVE! And they do have some other lovely items. Enjoy!

Sunflower set