Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-23-2014, 06:21 AM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 132 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Graphics 45 at Michaels

Perhaps it's old news to many Michaels customers, but I was surprised to see a ca. 6 square foot display of Graphics 45 items. It had been a year or two ago that I first saw some Graphics 45 in one of their stores, but since then it has been only a few stray items. That was the good news. The bad news is that the selection was rather underwhelming. No 12 by 12 stack, and the small paper pad was dingy and un-appealing even to a fan of vintage stuff.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know, they are teasing us. HL has the sea shore one...2 12x12 tablets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know here at the Michaels in Lakewood, I got so excited a little over a year ago they started a display and at one time had a few 6x6 and a couple of 12x12's. Anything they set down on this display was gobbled up. Now they just don't bother stocking it at all. It's really sad because G45 is so loved and so coveted they would make a fortune carrying the stock that everyone wants but ignore the desires of the buyers.

I've gotten to where I look for it cheaply online. I've had luck purchasing at the joann's online store when they put it on 40 or 50%, I use that opportunity to pick up some other things that I would like so I can get my free shipping and that's how I get it now. I have stopped stressing on it and get it when it's cheap there. I haven't used the Michael's online. I know they are pretty new to it. I've had great success with the Joann's and they carry most of the current stuff from G45.

I've never seen any G45 at HL here.

I got the Sea shore 12x12 and 8x8 for less than the price of the 12x12 when it was on sale at joann's. It was the above deal. I think the pads were 50% off and I got my free shipping there was a few dollars of tax but it was so cheap. I haven't used the paper yet. I'm going to prep some mini albums this winter.
Reply With Quote Likes