In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #441
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Korin, I bought my first two Sweet & Sassy stamp sets on Friday at Lorene's. Mom bought one too. Now to find time to stamp with them!
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #442
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Barbara's Stamping Delight is having a winter sale on February 25, 26, and 27 where everything in the store will be 20% off. That's an awesome deal!
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #443
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Bumping, to make it easier to find again...
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #444
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Been a long time, Ladies! Hope you are well!

I may be making my annual trek a little early this year and trying for a Thursday. I was wondering if anyone knows if L&L is poen on Thursday since moving or if it is still by appt? Does anyone have a new number for her if it's by appoitnment?

Thanks in advance!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #445
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 12,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Been a long time, Ladies! Hope you are well!

I may be making my annual trek a little early this year and trying for a Thursday. I was wondering if anyone knows if L&L is poen on Thursday since moving or if it is still by appt? Does anyone have a new number for her if it's by appoitnment?

Thanks in advance!
L&L is closed on Thursdays, and her phone number is 717.355.5115. Lorene told me the last time I was there that if I was in the area to stop in anyway, and if she's there she'll allow me to shop, so give her a call - she's one sweet lady! Have fun
__________________
My Blog
Smile each day. It doesn't cost a thing :)
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #446
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 12,551
Default

I should add that she's open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but she did have a yard sale on Saturday 2 weeks ago.
__________________
My Blog
Smile each day. It doesn't cost a thing :)
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #447
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_PA925 View Post
L&L is closed on Thursdays, and her phone number is 717.355.5115. Lorene told me the last time I was there that if I was in the area to stop in anyway, and if she's there she'll allow me to shop, so give her a call - she's one sweet lady! Have fun
Thanks Carol! Lorene is a sweetheart, as are all the ladies I have met in my yearly shopping travels to Lancaster! She opened on a Saturday for me in her "old" house, so I know if I call and she's available she'll open again. I just didn 't have an updated [hone number for her (have the address from last year!) Thanks again!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #448
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Thanks Carol! Lorene is a sweetheart, as are all the ladies I have met in my yearly shopping travels to Lancaster! She opened on a Saturday for me in her "old" house, so I know if I call and she's available she'll open again. I just didn 't have an updated [hone number for her (have the address from last year!) Thanks again!
I see Carol beat me to a reply ....if she's there Lorene will gladly open for you. Not sure if you heard, but she's expecting again ...so she is tired a lot but her kids are home for the summer now, so they help out quite a bit. I was just there about a week ago dropping off new stamp sets and ended up taking home another kitten LOL! She's hard to say no to , but a sweet friend. I always love going to see her. Happy shopping!
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #449
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

I did not know she is expecting! She truly is a sweetheart!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:24 AM   #450
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
I did not know she is expecting! She truly is a sweetheart!
She sure is a sweet lady. Baby is due end of July. And they got a new puppy too which likes to greet ya when you walk over to the store.

When are you coming down this year?
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:26 AM   #451
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Before I forget, the shop hop is happening again this year and will be held October 8 thru October 17. I'll post more information when I get it.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:53 AM   #452
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
She sure is a sweet lady. Baby is due end of July. And they got a new puppy too which likes to greet ya when you walk over to the store.

When are you coming down this year?
Cindy, did you see Nolan's bunnies? They are SOOO cute! I wanted to take one of those along home with the kitty, but they weren't ready yet, plus hubby is very allergic to rabbits, so I doubt I will be getting one, but they are tooooo cute .
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #453
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsassystamps View Post
Cindy, did you see Nolan's bunnies? They are SOOO cute! I wanted to take one of those along home with the kitty, but they weren't ready yet, plus hubby is very allergic to rabbits, so I doubt I will be getting one, but they are tooooo cute .

Nope, haven't seen the bunnies yet.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #454
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Some of the Amish stores are having sales:

From the Heart is having a summer sale now - stamps are on sale as well as Bazzil cardstock and other things.

Country Cottage Creations is having a sale July 1-3.

Barbara's Stamping Delight is having her annual stamp store sale and chicken BBQ benefit on July 9 and 10. Everything in the store is 10% off with other bargains. Chicken BBQ, breakfast sandwiches, homemade donuts and pretzels, ham & cheese sandwiches, and baked goods will be on sale on Friday only.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #455
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
She sure is a sweet lady. Baby is due end of July. And they got a new puppy too which likes to greet ya when you walk over to the store.

When are you coming down this year?
Change of plans as of today. I'll be heading to Lancaster this Wednesday, be ther eby 8 am. Once finished, I have ti head to DC for the CTMH Convention. I saw a few places are closed on Wednesdays, so I'll have to hit them another time.

I reall yneed more card bases, with puts L&L as a "must stop" place for me! Does anyone know if she has had the baby?
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #456
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Cindy - how long does it take you to get to Lancaster? I'm actually heading to Clinton, MD (Andrews AFB), and the Convention is at the Gaylord in National Harbor. I figure 3-ish hours with no traffic, does that sound about right to you? Is one route better than another?
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #457
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 12,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Change of plans as of today. I'll be heading to Lancaster this Wednesday, be ther eby 8 am. Once finished, I have ti head to DC for the CTMH Convention. I saw a few places are closed on Wednesdays, so I'll have to hit them another time.

I reall yneed more card bases, with puts L&L as a "must stop" place for me! Does anyone know if she has had the baby?
I was just there on Friday, and she said this will be baby number SIX and she's due in 3 weeks! She looks and said she feels great
__________________
My Blog
Smile each day. It doesn't cost a thing :)
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #458
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_PA925 View Post
I was just there on Friday, and she said this will be baby number SIX and she's due in 3 weeks! She looks and said she feels great
Thanks Carol!!!!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #459
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Cindy - how long does it take you to get to Lancaster? I'm actually heading to Clinton, MD (Andrews AFB), and the Convention is at the Gaylord in National Harbor. I figure 3-ish hours with no traffic, does that sound about right to you? Is one route better than another?

Sorry, I was up in Amish Country all weekend camping. It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get from Baltimore to Quarryville. You are going to love the Gaylord. DH took me there as a surprise last December to see the ice show, and that hotel is gorgeous. Our room was beautiful and the bathroom is one to die for. Enjoy your stay and CTMH convention - how fun!

What stamp stores did ya get to this week?
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #460
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Sorry, I was up in Amish Country all weekend camping. It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get from Baltimore to Quarryville. You are going to love the Gaylord. DH took me there as a surprise last December to see the ice show, and that hotel is gorgeous. Our room was beautiful and the bathroom is one to die for. Enjoy your stay and CTMH convention - how fun!

What stamp stores did ya get to this week?
Hey! Just back!

Took me 2 hours from Paradise to Clinton, not bad (I thought.) Hit some construction the way to GPS took me or would have made it sooner.

I stopped for breakfast and then hit L&L and Farmhouse Memories. I met a few people there and by the time I was done it was 11:30 am, and I "needed" to be in Clinton by 2 to check in, shower, change, and get over to the Gaylord (I didn't stay there.) I missed all the other stops I usually make, including Barbara's. I did make it to the hotel at 1:50, so it was a good call. Next time for the rest (some were also closed on Wed.)
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #461
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Hey! Just back!

Took me 2 hours from Paradise to Clinton, not bad (I thought.) Hit some construction the way to GPS took me or would have made it sooner.

I stopped for breakfast and then hit L&L and Farmhouse Memories. I met a few people there and by the time I was done it was 11:30 am, and I "needed" to be in Clinton by 2 to check in, shower, change, and get over to the Gaylord (I didn't stay there.) I missed all the other stops I usually make, including Barbara's. I did make it to the hotel at 1:50, so it was a good call. Next time for the rest (some were also closed on Wed.)

Sorry you didn't get to hit all the stores you wanted to. Are you coming back in the fall? What did you think of the Gaylord Hotel? Isn't that place gorgeous?? How was your convention?
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #462
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Sorry you didn't get to hit all the stores you wanted to. Are you coming back in the fall? What did you think of the Gaylord Hotel? Isn't that place gorgeous?? How was your convention?
You know, now that I have a new car there is nor eason I CAN'T come in the Fall for a day. It would have to be a Saturday, but humm...

I did like the Gaylord. It was huge and likely needed it's own zip code, but easy to figure out once you were there for a day or 2. I did liek the COnvention, but I'm not a real "joiner" or Convention person, so the whole rah-rah-rah didn't work for me. I got about 80% out of it that I was hoping for, so I'd call that part a success!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:04 AM   #463
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Korin, have you talked to Lorene? Was just wondering if she had a boy or girl?
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #464
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

I was going to post that same thing! She was funny when I was there - she said she would tell someone (I forgot who) to put it for us on the Internet, and was even talking about having someone upload a photo for everyone on here!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #465
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

We're heading to Amish Country on Saturday, but I don't think I'll have time to head up to her store. I'd like to at least send her a card. Maybe I'll just give her a call later if Korin doesn't know yet.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #466
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

I visited with Barbara last night, and she told me that Lorene had a little boy. Now she has 3 boys and 3 girls. She heard the news from a customer that had been up to L&L this past week.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #467
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Thanks for posting it Cindy!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #468
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

I went to see Lorene and the baby today . He looks like Nolan! His name is Jamie Luke and he is just precious...a little peanut! I even snapped a couple quick pics to share, with Lorene's permission, of course, but she didn't want to be in any .

You can view them here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1040971724

She doesn't have much time for the store, obviously, so the kids are doing a lot for her. While I was there today, I redid her Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps wall. She's been wanting to get it ready for the shop hop in October so I told her to just let me take care of it so it was one less thing for her to worry about. It looks a lot better now---new stamps, new samples, more organized. We'll see how long it stays that way . I wish I would have had more time. I would love to help her with her other displays. Maybe next time.
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #469
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

Thanks Korin! Lorene said she was going to see about someone posting a photo for her on here when I was there in early July...glad she allowed it!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #470
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

BTW, is anyone planning to attend the York Heirloom show this October 8the & 9th? Lorene really wanted to go but it's the same weekend as the start of the shop hop so she doesn't think she can get away. I wonder how that will effect attendance for either event with them both being the same weekend....

I'll have a booth there and would love to meet some SCS gals ! Stop by and see me if you are going!!

It's only 2 months away--ACK! So much to do!
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #471
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4416 View Post
Thanks Korin! Lorene said she was going to see about someone posting a photo for her on here when I was there in early July...glad she allowed it!
Were you able to view it? I wasn't sure how else to have you view it....it asks for a url link to post it within the forum....
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #472
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 12,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsassystamps View Post
I went to see Lorene and the baby today . He looks like Nolan! His name is Jamie Luke and he is just precious...a little peanut! I even snapped a couple quick pics to share, with Lorene's permission, of course, but she didn't want to be in any .

You can view them here:

Login | Facebook

She doesn't have much time for the store, obviously, so the kids are doing a lot for her. While I was there today, I redid her Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps wall. She's been wanting to get it ready for the shop hop in October so I told her to just let me take care of it so it was one less thing for her to worry about. It looks a lot better now---new stamps, new samples, more organized. We'll see how long it stays that way . I wish I would have had more time. I would love to help her with her other displays. Maybe next time.
Awww, I'm glad she had a little boy and everything went well. I don't have a FB account, so I can't see the pictures, but hopefully I'll get up there again soon and see him in person
__________________
My Blog
Smile each day. It doesn't cost a thing :)
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #473
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

I probably will not be at York, it's several hours from here and that's already a busy weekend.

I was able to view them! Thanks for posting them - he's adorable!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #474
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_PA925 View Post
Awww, I'm glad she had a little boy and everything went well. I don't have a FB account, so I can't see the pictures, but hopefully I'll get up there again soon and see him in person
Ok, how about this....



__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #475
Watercolor Wizard
 
teacher4416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,603
Send a message via AIM to teacher4416
Default

That little girl is just the spitting image of Lorene, isn't she?!
teacher4416 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #476
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 12,551
Default

Awwwww, thanks for posting them here so I can enjoy them Korin!! He certainly is a sweet little boy and just look at that smile on his big sister's face! She really does look like her Mommy! Thanks again
__________________
My Blog
Smile each day. It doesn't cost a thing :)
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #477
Gabfest Goddess
 
SweetnSassyStamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my happy place
Posts: 7,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_PA925 View Post
Awwwww, thanks for posting them here so I can enjoy them Korin!! He certainly is a sweet little boy and just look at that smile on his big sister's face! She really does look like her Mommy! Thanks again
You bet !
__________________

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog
SweetnSassyStamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #478
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Korin, thanks for posting the pics. He sure is a cutie pie. And Lorinda is Lorinda!! Lorene has her hands full with her. She was giving her older sister a run for her money the last time I was in the store. LOL

I'll be at the York convention on Sunday. Mom and I are doing the shop hop on Friday, working at Barbara's on Saturday, convention on Sunday, and back to Barbara's to work on Monday since it's an Amish holiday. So I'll make sure we stop and say hi on Sunday at your booth.

Can't wait to see what you've done to your wall at Lorene's. I'm sure it is fabulous.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #479
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsassystamps View Post
BTW, is anyone planning to attend the York Heirloom show this October 8the & 9th? Lorene really wanted to go but it's the same weekend as the start of the shop hop so she doesn't think she can get away. I wonder how that will effect attendance for either event with them both being the same weekend....

I'll have a booth there and would love to meet some SCS gals ! Stop by and see me if you are going!!

It's only 2 months away--ACK! So much to do!

The shop hop runs from 10/07 thru 10/17, so there is plenty of time for people to attend both. I'm glad Mom and I will have something stamping related to do that Sunday, since most stuff is closed in Amish Country except for the outlets and box stores.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #480
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,689
Default

could someone point me to the info on the shop hop? I have heard of it before but am not sure how to get involoved.
thanks,
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off