View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
bambi64
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to bambi64
Default Sketch Challenge 178

Hi there. I am your guest hostess this week.

Keywords: SC178 No spaces between letters and numbers, commas between keywords

You can find: Editing information - Layout files - Former SC links - Linking & Uploading directions - Email Notification for sketch challenges
in the MASTER THREAD

THIS WEEK:
A very easy layout but there are a few guidelines to keep in mind with this sketch. Please keep Panel two no higher then 1" from the bottom. Panel 4 is an optional panel. You can use cut outs or leave empty if you would like instead of the panel. Please keep Panel 3, the square, turned as shown in the sketch.

My sample

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc178.jpg   sc178-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 04-30-2009 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: add no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!