View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 04:23 AM   #1
carlacathey
Inking Addict

Default Limited Supply Challenge 26

It's Friday and time for another LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE!! Iím your guest hostess for this week! Remember what it was like before you had a whole room full of stamping supplies? Let's see what everyone can come up with from this list. Remember that you can use any combination of things on this list, but you cannot use anything not listed below. When you upload your card to the gallery please put LSC26 in the keyword section and post a link to this thread so we can all go look. Everyone is welcome to play -even if you've never done a challenge before...please join us!!!

Inspiration for this challenge: My oldest stamp set sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

So here is the challenge: Let's pull out our oldest stamp/stamp set and make it new again. I've had Feathered Friends since I became a demo (set came in starter kit, on the recommendation of my upline) and have only used it once since I got it. Why? I thought is was a little dated. Doesn't have to be! Have you noticed on SCS how folks will change just one little element and you see a stamp set in a whole new light. Let's take our old stamps and make them "NEW" again.

The Supplies

Stamps: You oldest stamp/stamp set or any one you have that is sitting there collecting dust and looking pitiful

Cardstock: any color or combination of colors you like.

Ink: any

Accessories: ribbons, watercolor crayons, hemp, brads, paper clips and other household items, colored pencils, blender pen, or anything else that strikes your fancy

Techniques: any

Here are a couple of examples that I came up with. I pulled card ideas from the new catty.

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...00&ppuser=2285

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...00&ppuser=2285

I absolutely cannot wait to see what you wonderful, talented artists come up with.

Hugs!

Carla
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!