View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #430
muddy otter
Directionally Challenged Parrothead

Hello Sammie!

I'm so sorry to hear that your knee's been so painful. A very dear stamping pal's husband had similar difficulties after his surgery and was just in huge pain for a few weeks, even without all the other difficulties you've faced, though I didn't want to relate his experience earlier as it sounded like other folks have had it turn out to be much easier. I very much hope and keep saying prayers that every day brings you one step closer to the end of the ordeal and restoration to better health.

Your head sounds so adorable though. Your hair sounds as though it must feel like a newborn kitten--so very endearingly soft and fuzzy. I wonder if your head has that same comforting, happy feel of a fuzzy little kitten--it just makes your heart happy to hold one and feel so much soft newness, all cuddled against your hand. It sounds as though you have your very own fuzzy comforting head to take with you everywhere. How does DH like it?

It's lovely to hear you sound in better spirits despite the pain. (((Hugs))) to you, Sammie, and thank you again for taking all of us along with you on this long journey, even if we are not quite as endearingly soft as your new hair.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!