View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #429
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrysmom View Post
Sammie, you are a woman of courage. And whether you realize it or not, you are helping us to be women of courage too. I am sorry for all of your pain, but I am glad to hear you've got hair growing back - little ray of sunshine for you I hope!
LOL. It's weird. My head feels like a baby's head. It's fuzzy and soft. Most of the time when I am sitting watching TV, I will find that my hand is on my head just feeling my hair. I love it. I hope that when it gets longer, like a whole inch, I can control it.

What do I do to get it to do anything other than just stick straight out? Baby jel? I am proud of my 1/8 inch hair. Like I said, I must be weird. No hats right now as I want to show off my locks of hair. It also a comfort with the pain. My knee is so painful, yet my head feels so cool. It must be a pain releiver of some sort. Weird - yup.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!