View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
raduse
Stamp'n In The Light

Default Sketch Challenge 174

Hi there. I am your guest hostess this week.

Keywords: SC174 No spaces between letters and numbers, commas between keywords
You can find: Editing information - Layout files - Former SC links - Linking & Uploading directions - Email Notification for sketch challenges
in the MASTER THREAD
THIS WEEK:

I hope you enjoy this one, it's similar to SC145 however, we are working with tall cards instead. Itís pretty simple to create and I enjoyed working with it. The cardstock is cut to 8" by 9 1/4". Score at 4" and fold. Score again on the front of the card 3/4" and fold it back to the front to expose the inside of the card. Place your panel on top to overhang the folded edge. Do not leave off the ovals please!! Otherwise, you will only be doing a prior sketch not this weeks.

My Sample

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc174.jpg   sc174-nc.jpg  

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,

Last edited by Rox71; 09-21-2009 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions and fix links
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!