View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
Mona Lisa
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Sketch Challenge 171

Keywords: SC171 No spaces between letters and numbers, commas between keywords

Welcome to Sketch Challenge 171!

Wow, isn't that number amazing? I love that we can build such a huge body of creative work over time together. The team of volunteers at SCS are such a hard working bunch and we are *so* lucky to have them. Roxie needed to be elsewhere tonight, but I am thrilled to be able to post this sketch for you.

Master Sketch Challenge Thread: here

Gallery Submissions SC171: here

THIS WEEK:
Your challenge is to create a layout featuring an offset oval. I found that my oval seemed a little heavy on the left (high side), so I added the trio of elements along the bottom right side to balance it out. You are welcome to create a single layer card using stamps or dry embossing if you want to avoid layers.

Get out your oval stamps, die cuts, punches and cutting tools and create some ovals!

I hope you enjoy, I am so excited to see what you create!

My Sketch Sample: here

Stampy hugs,
Lisa

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc171.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: remove date, add printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!