View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
TaxiTam
Die Cut Diva

So sorry this happened to you. Thanks for the warning. I have not ordered. If I were you, I would call my credit card company & have them not pay for the product. I have had to do this & while it takes a little effort, I don't pay for not getting what was promised. Good luck & let us know what happens. Spreading the word is always a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiller99 View Post
Yes ive heard of Melt it off, and actually its a NIGHTMARE trying to get the product. first of all the items costs alot more than what they advertise in the commercial w/ shipping and handling. and then i went ahead and paid extra for the express RUSH delivery in which it was to get to me in 3-5 business days and did i mention that im going on the 3rd week and i still dont have it. So i called them and they said they will ship it when they could and i asked them why they advertised to pay extra for a rush delivery in 3-5 days when that is NOT TRUE....and she said they will ship it when they could!!! and then she said it should ship in 2 MORE weeks...***!!...and the regular shipping was 2-4 weeks so i might as well not have paid anything extra...so then i called back again and they said their system was down and they couldn't pull up my account so call back later, and they hung up...what a joke and scam!!! i wish i never ordered this!!!! BEWARE!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!