View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
stampfan
Matboard Maniac

Wink A little more clarification

Hope you can join us! This is a different kind of swap, if you have any questions about the theme or what kind of card to make, please PM me! THIS IS NOT A CARD FOR THE TROOPS SWAP, but more for those of us left behind! Here is a bit of background of why I wanted to create this swap, if it helps;

I am the "welcome wagon/social organizer/checking in on wives/hail&farewell/congrats on the new dependent" gal of our military wives group so I always need cards! I was looking for a Military related swap, with themes such as (this may be branch specific?) ; Hail & Farewell, general welcome aboard!, welcome to the neighborhood, Fair winds & Following seas, Good luck on your PCS! You'll be missed, how you hanging? (for those long deployments!? etc etc all dealing with the events in our lives, our military culture.) I am a Navy Wife, so the jargon may be different between other branches? But you get the idea!

So how 'bout it all you Military Families ? Up for a swap?

BTW if you are OCONUS and interested in this swap - that would be fine too, I would just request an earlier deadline date from you to ensure we stay on schedule. Thanks!

Welcome Aboard!

~ "StampFan"

Last edited by stampfan; 02-28-2008 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: splelng erors ;)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!