View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #1
Favorite Grandma
Stazon Splitcoast

Default SBVC16 What Color are you?...2.22.08

SBVC16 What Color are you?...2.22.08

DGD had her first "Show and Tell" at pre-school - the colors. Her color was green. We made a big deal out of choosing the items and making sure they went to school. After school when we asked her how it went - "it was boring".

Are colors boring to you? I love color and picking colors for my pages is no different, to me that is the best part of scrapping.

Now for the challenge -
1. take this test: What crayon color are you?

2. scrap "your color" and include the opposite color on your page. You can used any shade of "your color" and add other colors, but "your color" should be the main color.

my color and samples:

you are a purple crayon:
Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.
You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.
People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.
And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!

Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

adorable you

hand-on Halloween

I can't wait to see your pages!

you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC16

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.

Last edited by Favorite Grandma; 02-22-2008 at 05:38 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!