View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #167
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks so much for the support. Today is bad as it is the 2nd day after chemo. I was given a 3rd medication for nausea and I think it is working. But I feel like crap. I appreciate the kind words. I cancelled an app't this morning to get IV saline even though I am probably a bit dehydrated (too much snow). I will go in on Monday. It's strange but I am too tired to go anywhere. How can anyone drink 3 quarts of water for 3 days? It would all come up.

Oh, I found out that they did forget to turn on the IV saline last time with the chemo to help dilute it in my system. Big OOPS. I didn't have my regular chemo nurse that day either. I guess that is why I was so very sick last time. This time I got 2 IV bags full instead of the normal one and I will make sure I check everytime now. My future chemos are going to be all day events. They have DVD's there so I think my DH and I will be watching movies.

Thanks everyone.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!