View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
lotuspaperie
Glitter Queen

Default What a treat!

Good morning gals!
I'm Vanessa and I'm the owner of Lotus Paperie (www.lotuspaperie.blogspot.com) this site won't let me post a hotlink yet. I started the blog a little more than a year ago and introduced the scrappers in my then-local community to the idea of challenges. I have been teaching scrapbooking for the last three years and became a scrapbooker by accident. I was asked, in 2004 to host a CTMH gathering and became a consultant shortly thereafter. I work from home running my very busy blog and scrapbooking for private clients as well as making wedding stationery for some deliciously upscale clients!!

My blog was originally created to be a meeting place for creative types and holds to that still today. In addition to the weekly challenges- some sketch oriented, others glean inspiration from the world around us, including artists who work in non-scrapbook based mediums- I also sell unique scrapbooking kits- called Couture Collections which feature fantastic items borrowed from the fashion industry. In fact, this month's Couture Collection includes some gorgeous pearl-headed hat pins and ultra-cool measuring tape printed fabric.

Every week a new challenge is posted and visitors who wish to participate are invited to upload their pages to the Lotus Paperie Flickr Group (the link is on the blog sidebar & in this morning's post) to get a chance to win the newest Couture Collection. Today, a new challenge was posted to the blog and you are invited to join in on the fun! In addition to the regular challenges at Lotus Paperie, I'm offering you guys an exclusive opportunity to win a kit! Just scraplift one of the pages posted by the Team here, post it online by noon PST Wednesday the 6th and we'll vote on a fave! The winner will be announced on Thursday on this thread and also on my blog!

Oh, and Ronda sends her regards and extends a thank-you for the invitation to participate but due to a family emergency, she won't be able to join us this time.

I'm still finding my way around this site so I'm going to upload my page and come back shortly with that post. Thanks for having us and I look forward to seeing your scraplifts!!

Last edited by jbalcer; 02-01-2008 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: fixed link
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!