View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
jessi lute
Cardstock Collector

hi ladies...sorry we are so late in making an appearance...had a bit of time trying to find thread...i got hopelessly lost, LOL!!

so i will quickly introduce myself...

my name is jessi

I am a 30 year old SAHM to 3 children. My son, Dakota, is ; my daughter, Haillee, is 5; and my baby girl, Delainey, is 2...and they definitely keep me busy and are most definitely my biggest inspiration!!! I am married to a pretty cool guy, Jason, who may harrass me about my scrapbook addiction...but he loves it just the same!!!

I have been scrapbooking for just over 5 years,currently design for lotus paperie and one little word, teach classes at my LSS, and love the creative outlet it provides me. I love that I can combine art and stories and create something unique for my family...and generations to treasure for years to come! I love that it is something that is a continual process of change and learning...I love that it brings people across the world together...I love that there is so much inspiration and love shared by this art. Simply put...I just love scrapbooking!

thanks for having us...we are excited to be here!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!