View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 10:13 PM   #1
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch Challenge 30

REMINDER: Please put SC30 in the keywords box when you upload your creations so that we all can admire them

Master Thread

This week's sketch is based on a darling card done by Michelle Wooderson. Love her stuff!

Sketch Challenge bonus fun!!! This week's bonus fun challenge is to give me some ideas for sketch challenges Sooo, to participate in the bonus fun you need to send me a PM with a link to a card in the splitcoast gallery that uses a layout you think would be good for the sketch challenge. For every link you send me you will get one entry into a random drawing for fun prize, so the more great card layout links you send me from the galleries here the more chance you have to win. I will draw next Tuesday night and post the winner with Sketch challenge 31 ( can you believe we have already done 30 of these things?!?!?)

Hope you all have fun with this week's sketch challenge and with the bonus challenge as well. I look forward to seeing your beautiful artwork and checkin out the great links ya'll send me

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc30.jpg   sc30-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!