View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 158

Keywords: SC158, Kick Stand No spaces between letters and numbers, commas between keywords
You can find:
Editing information
Past Sketch Challenge files
Links to former SC threads
Linking Uploading Guidelines
Email Notification for sketch challenges
in the MASTER THREAD

THIS WEEK:

Kick stand from Ked! I had this one in mind when we did the tent card and side cut from Judylb but I wanted to space them out. I was also linked this card style which was done by a player of the Featured Stamper challenge so now is a good time to explain:
PLEASE READ
Keep in mind when linking cards to me: I will NOT use a layout of someone who has played the Featured Stamper challenge if they copied/cased the original designer’s sketch.
In all fairness I must go back to the Featured Stamper's card.
In this week's case I went back to the person I know designed the layout but her card was not linked to me (I already had it planned).

I have seen numerous SC cards done by the featured stamper without use of the SC keywords but feel free to link me their card if you'd like it for this challenge and I will do the file check to see if it’s a former SC layout. I’ve been linked cards that fit this situation many times.
And to answer those that asked - NO THAT IS NOT MY RULE, or I'd throw it out!

I’m asking that you keep this week’s layout as a kick stand which means the top panel/layer (#2) will be at the bottom of the card.

Cut cardstock 4 ” x 11”.
Fold goes to the top of the card.
Cut a section off the bottom of the front only and this is determined by your choice of panel size. Shape and size of the panel is the player’s choice.
Place Panel 2's bottom edge even with the inside bottom edge.
Don’t forget to decorate the inside with images or designer paper if you want.

Please put kick stand in your keywords line for the gallery search along with SC158 - comma between the two so it reads SC158, kick stand

Ked

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc158.jpg   sc158-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!