View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 11:03 AM   #11
needsmorestamps!
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
I'm so excited to get home (I'm sitting at work, anticipating the end of the workday) so that I can pull out all my supplies and get to work on this sketch! I may have to post a couple of cards tonight.

I have a quick question, though. What are we supposed to follow -- the sample card or the design template that is drawn out for us? The two cards that have been posted here so far (love them both!) follow the layering and ribbon of the sample card, but can we change it up as long as we have a circle and banner like the simpler sketch? I hope that makes sense -- I just want to understand the rules before I go bending them too much.

Thanks!
Brian,

There really aren't any rules Look at the design template and stamp up whatever it inspires you to it (including changing it up some). The sample card is given as a sample/example of where the sketch came from. So the lines can be cardstock, ribbon or anything else you can come up with. So I guess the only rule is have fun!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!