View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #12
arhawg
Preggo Brain

Location: Trying to spend as much time as possible watching Xander and Xavier grow and learn!
Send a message via AIM to arhawg Send a message via MSN to arhawg Send a message via Yahoo to arhawg
Talking

OH MY WORD! You all are way too sneaky! and when Ellie asked pm'd me to check out the diva challenge and see what I thought I was like okay she must be trying something new...

You all... I have tears (happy ones!) running down my face! You all are so AWESOME! THANK YOU! I am going to have to call Scott and tell him to check his email...I will email him the link to get here so he can read this...

Thank you all again! We are so excited actually when I talked to Scott earlier today he said it was coming soon...which is the FIRST time he has said that! He just says that is SO FAR AWAY...

I am SO EXCITED to be able to see Donna and Sally again and to be able to meet Mama T for the first time! (those are the ones that I know for SURE are going to be here for the wedding)...I just wish that EVERYONE could be here...

Thank you all so so so so so so so much!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! (and my family doesn't think I gots friends...HA! I got friends all over the country!) The bestest friends at that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!