View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 AM   #10
sapphire1968
Stazon Splitcoast

OK so sorry I'm late. LIfe kinda got away from me and then I looked and the time..yikes!

Hi ladies, my name is Donna and I’m been scrapping for about 4 year now. I started when we made a major move from MA to SC so I could be a SAHM. I didn’t start using stamps on my pages until I was introduced to SU about 3 years ago. I mainly use stamps for my titles and for background paper but will also make my own embellishment with a stamp if I have the right one available for the theme of my page.

I started chatting with Darcy in July of 06, right before the VSBN that she was coordinating. I’m happy to be able to say we were fast friends, sharing our lives together in the scrappers chat threads. I find it so interesting that people who have never met in person can be such great friends, but that was us. I was thrilled when, in late Aug of 07, I was able to meet her in real life. She and her family came to Myrtle Beach for a week and she stayed with me just about the entire time. We had a blast and my boys loved having her, as well as Melanie (mholles) here. I’m also thrilled to be able to attend her wedding later this month. She is such a fun person, full of energy and such a great friend.
Darcy, as you start down this next chapter of your life, I hope it brings you as much joy and happiness as you deserve, and then some. Congratulations my friend!

I will upload my page to my gallery a bit later as I'm pressed for time at the moment but here's the attachment for now.
Thanks!

edited to add link to the page now that it's uploaded:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...2902?nocache=1
Attached Thumbnails
dsc02752.jpg  

Last edited by sapphire1968; 01-04-2008 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: posting link
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!