View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #6
Furph's wife
Hardware Hotshot

Ohhh I get to be a Diva!! How exciting especially to be with this group of talented ladies

I have been married to my dh for 16 yrs we have 3 kids (whom you see on most of all my scrap pages
Believe it or not I began scrapbooking about 12 yrs ago when my first baby was born. My sister introduced me to a friend of hers that sold another product and I was hooked. My style has since changed and I hope evolved, but could still sometimes use some help. Later I came across Stampin Up and liked them very much, but couldn't afford much and didn't do to much with stamping until after we moved from NJ to Atlanta. A few months after we moved was 9/11, SU came out with the God Bless America stamp and I had to have it. I met my current demo and even signed up under her for a little bit, but now I enjoy scrapping on my own and using what I have. Which is my goal for this year to use what I have and think about what I am buying before spending. After all I did purchase what I have for a reason so why not use it!

I met Darcy on the scrapbooking forums when I got into doing the scrapbooking challenges. I don't get in as much as I used to, but Darcy is always there to welcome everyone who comes along. It is nice to know that Darcy is always there. It is so exciting to see that Darcy is getting married and all her plans. I pray that she has a lifetime of love happiness and joy in her marriage. Remember Darcy to put God first then Scott then others! Keep God in the middle and He will get you through the rough patches!

Enjoy and Best of luck May you have many happy wonderful joyous years!

The page I did is my dd learning to ride 2 wheel and it inspired me for Darcy cause Life really is a Journey with all different stages and phases. Embrace this part of the ride! and if you fall down get right back up and keep on keeping on!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=5220
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!